Nika's Story - Cover

Preview

Nika's Story

by Nigel Woodman

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Swinging, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting,

Erotica Sex Story: Nika is beautiful, intelligent, and talented. She's also a little kinky and very adventurous. This is her story, a spin off from "Prekrasna Isidora".

Preface

This story is a spin off from "Prekrasna Isidora". To understand what's going on, you should really read that story first. But, if you're impatient to get to the good stuff, here's a little background to get you started.


Nika is a Russian lawyer and agent sent to aid in gathering evidence against Leroy Marks, an American businessman who is using criminal means in an attempt to corner Caucasus petroleum output. Nika's father is a high-ranking Russian army officer and diplomat, and Nika has been educated in the U.S. In many ways, she's more American than Russian. She is now traveling with Garth, a Deputy U.S. Marshall, a man she has only known for about 12 hours. Garth has allowed Nika to come along on a pleasure trip to check out some real estate. He does not realize that he and Nika have been mistaken for the protagonists of "Prekrasna Isidora" They are being stalked by Marks henchmen who mean to do them harm. If other characters and references in the story cause confusion, don't say I didn't warn you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.