Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy - Cover

Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a young Coed who has lewd carnal fantasies about being a slave girl in medieval times. She decides to bring her fantasies to life by arranging for a powerfully built weightlifter to role play with her at a friend's cottage. The weightlifter brings along half a dozen muscular friends, and the coed really gets into it. But when the weekend is over she finds the role playing has become real.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Bob didn't wait for Tina to regain consciousness. He just sort of pushed her onto her side on the couch and stuffed his cock into her cunt, then started pumping. Meg sat on the floor behind me watching, pulling me back against her so she could fondle my body as she observed her husband fucking the unmoving brunette.

As for Sean, Tina's husband, not only wasn't he bothered by this but he decided to take advantage of her as well. They positioned the unconscious woman between them and Sean began to work his own erect cock into Tina's asshole, something that she apparently never let him do when she was awake.

Meg let me fall back onto the floor, then sat on my face as I ate her out. She came, then came again, then came a third time. My face was soon covered in her juices and my tongue and jaw ached, but still she squatted over my face, watching the others and demanding I suck her.

If I slowed she reached down and dug her nails into my titties until I sped up.

Tina woke up to find herself penetrated fore and aft, the two men rodding into her with smooth strokes as she blearily shook her head. She tried to pull away but neither of them were about to let her, not until they'd cum. She apparently realized that and stopped struggling, resigned.

A few hours later, we were still going at it when the motorboat returned and the guys came up into the house. The orgy lasted most of the day. I was fucked a lot, but this time I wasn't alone. Meghan and Tina were both fucked hard and long by the big muscleheads, and far from protesting, their husbands took part.

Meghan looked like she was in seventh heaven as two guys fucked her standing up. Her slim body was crushed between Pete and Joe, as they slid their erections into her cunt and asshole.

Eventually I fell asleep on the floor. Fucking is hard work after all, and I'd been fucking most of the day. I'd cum a dozen times at least and my energy levels were way down. I woke up a couple of times during the night, discovering that I'd been chained to the fridge next to me.

I was a little pissed at that. I had planned to drive back to school late Sunday night and now I'd miss the early classes. If I hadn't been chained I'd have driven back on my own and let Al get a ride with his buddies.

It was Monday morning after all and as far as I was concerned, the fantasy was over. My mind set was fast changing from subservient sex slave to confident young lawyer even as I slept. The problem was, nobody else seemed to be taking note.

I was awakened just after dawn by Pete. I was on my side and Pete was raising my top leg and pushing his cock into me. I woke up with a groan, tiredly blinking my eyes in the sunlight that shone through the windows.

"Hey... "I grunted. "Stop it. What time is it? I have to get back to school." I tried to push him away but he would have none of it. He force the entire length of his prick into my hole and started rutting into me. I glared over my shoulder at him as my body was pounded against the floor.

I couldn't do anything to stop him though so I just simmered angrily, waiting for him to cum. I knew it wouldn't take long. These early morning fucks were sort of a jerk off session for the guys. In two minutes he spurted his white wads into my cunt and gave a sigh of relief as he pulled out.

"Take this chain off me." I snapped. "I have to get back to school." "You don't give orders, pussy." He grunted, slapping my ass once as he rose. I sat up but that was as high as I could get as the chain pulled tight. I jerked at it, trying to lift the fridge so the chain would come out from around the leg.

I was on my hands and knees as I tried to tip the thing over and someone came up behind me and knelt down, pushing himself against my ass.

"Get off me!" I snarled. "I'm finished with this fucking game! All right? I have to get home!" In response he cuffed me on the side of the head and pushed his cock into me from behind.

"Stop it! Get off!" I cried, trying to wriggle away.

"I'll shut the bitch up." Joe said, kneeling in front of me and pushing his cock at my mouth.

"Here baby, here's something to suck on."

I kept my mouth shut and twisted away but he reached beneath me and grabbed my hanging tit, squeezing and twisting it until I cried out in pain. He stuffed his cock into my mouth as I opened it and then slapped me on the side of the head.

"Suck it you whore." he glared.

He started pumping his cock in my mouth in time to the guy behind me, Mike's, pumping of my pussy. Both came within a couple of minutes and got up. They didn't let me up though. I tried telling them that the game was over, that I wanted to go, tried to convince them that they should unchain me.

Al woke up then and unlocked the chain from the fridge, then pulled me to my feet.

"Al!" I said. "Take this off me, will you. I have to get back to school."

"When we're ready, babe." he laughed.

"Not when you're ready!" I snapped. "Right now!"

"Ahh, shut the fuck up." he sniffed. He pushed me against the counter and bent me over, kicking my legs apart.

"Let me go! Stop it! Fucking BASTARD!" I screamed, struggling furiously. He shoved me down easily, no matter how hard I fought, then began to work his cock into my pussy. He ignored my screams, my insults and my struggles as he calmly fucked my cunt box.

I was furious. I guess I thought they were all having a last fling, a last fuck-off at my expense and the hell with me being late for school. I glared into the counter top as Al pumped faster and faster, then spewed his wad up into me and backed off with a sigh.

I think it wasn't until hours later, that it hit me. I was hanging from my wrists from a tree branch, and had been for over an hour.

I was seething with rage, and then it suddenly occurred to me that they might not let me go at all, that this wasn't just a delay on their part, that they really didn't intend to let me got... ever. The thought stunned me for several long moments as my mind raced through the implications.

My friend was in Europe and wouldn't be back for a couple of weeks. I'd be missed at school but nobody knew where I was so they certainly couldn't check up here. When my friend got back and heard I'd gone missing she would, eventually, come up here to see if something had happened to me.

But what... what if these creeps didn't stay here. My eyes widened in disbelief, and for the first time I started to get scared. Fantasy was one thing, reality another. The weekend had been hot and frantic and aside from a few bad moments I'd had a real great time, but I wasn't eager for a life of this.

I tried reasoning with them. I tried begging. I tried crying. Then I tried bribery. Finally I raged and cursed and used the vilest insults and most horrible obscenities I knew, doing my best to scratch and kick and claw at them whenever they came near me.

None of it had the slightest affect. Monday was the same as Sunday. Tuesday and Wednesday followed, then Thursday and Friday, then we were into another weekend.

They continued to fuck me whenever the desire hit them, and enjoy the swimming, and fishing. Sometimes I was almost alone, as three or four would go back to the city for one reason or another. There was never any chance to escape, for I was always chained or tied up.

The second weekend, all six were back, and they'd brought three others. I had given up protesting. Protests had only brought slaps and cuffs, and several spankings, the last one with a belt that had fairly singed my ass cheeks and left welts on my flesh.

Two more weeks passed, during which I was used as their sexual plaything. The original six guys, plus the three who'd come up on the second weekend, had since been joined by eight others. Not all were around at any one time. They seemed to be using the cabin as a sort of club house, or home away from home, and I went with it just like the furnishings.

Some of the guys were really mean, and liked to grind my face into it. The slightest hesitation would earn me a hard cuff, or get my cunt or tits squeezed really hard until I cried out in pain. I learned to obey their orders instantly.

I was, in fact, living out the very fantasy I'd thought I desired. The play fantasy the first weekend was only that, playing. This was the real thing. For the first week I was consumed with rage and resentment, but it slowly eked away, and the second week I came several times as one guy or another rutted into me.

By the third week, incredibly, my mind seemed to have accepted things and adjusted. It was really amazing, as I look back, just how much of a slave I became. They never really hurt me, it wasn't like I was tortured or anything, but my will was utterly suppressed by them. I did nothing that would be considered disobedient and scurried about like a little mouse as I cooked and cleaned for them.

After we'd been up there three weeks, the guys packed me, along with a bunch of stuff from the cabin they were stealing, into the back of a van and rode back to the city. I was still naked, and still tightly bound, with my mouth gagged.

It was late at night by the time we reached the gym where I'd first approached Al. We drove in through the back alley and backed into the big back garage entrance. A couple of the guys pulled me out the back of the van and brought me inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.