Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy - Cover

Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a young Coed who has lewd carnal fantasies about being a slave girl in medieval times. She decides to bring her fantasies to life by arranging for a powerfully built weightlifter to role play with her at a friend's cottage. The weightlifter brings along half a dozen muscular friends, and the coed really gets into it. But when the weekend is over she finds the role playing has become real.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was probably making a lot of noise there on the floor, noise that was easily heard by the guy who came into the room to use the toilet. If I hadn't been so distracted I'd surely have heard him, but as it was, I couldn't have seen or heard anything.

I was rising higher and higher, climbing upward into a huge orgasm, my body shivering and jerking under the hard pulsing onslaught of sexual passion.

He probably pulled at the door a little, then peeked inside for a few seconds, not wanting whoever was inside to scream and call him a peeping tom. His eyes probably widened at once when he looked down to see my soapy ass cheeks pointing up at him, my fingers thrusting in and out of the cunt slit just beneath them.

The first I knew of him was a kind of massive presence over me. I opened my eyes and turned slightly, my bleary eyes catching sight of a really big body, a guy obviously, his chest bare and covered with muscles. At first I thought it might be part of my dream, but it wasn't and that became obvious really fast.

I felt his hands around my thin waist, his fingers almost completely encircling my slender body as he jerked me back and knelt behind me. I felt his hips, his abdomen against my ass cheeks, felt his big hard fingers digging into my flesh, and knew he was no dream.

I groaned a protest, a half-hearted, confused bleating. He ignored it, putting his hard erect cock against my oily cunt. I felt it with my fingers, which were embedded in my furnace of a cunt.

He pulled them out, then rubbed his cock head up and down my half open slit a couple of times. Then he pushed into me, sliding his head inside, then thrusting hard. I remember crying out in shock at the sudden, deep penetration.

His cock was nothing like my fingers and he forced my cunt box wide as he drove his prong into my belly. I was in a state of shock, totally stunned by this and still bleary and dazed from my hot sexual torpor. I felt his cock push deep into my body and his body, his hips press against my ass cheeks.

For a second I was balanced between my rapidly building fear and mortification, and the sudden flaring rise in heat between my legs. Then the heat won, I flashed into a humongous orgasmic explosion as this guy, who I still hadn't even seen, pounded his cock into me.

He was half kneeling over me, thrusting hard and fast as his hands pawed and fondled my body. He slid them beneath my chest and cupped my hanging, swinging breasts, mashing and kneading them as he grunted and drove his prong into me.

All I could do was mewl and whine and whimper, my body snapping and convulsing with ectatic delight, my nerve endings crackling with electricity, my cunt blasting a hot steamy wave of pleasure that washed away my thinking processes and left me a grunting, mindless animal.

I wallowed in a raw, carnal, sexual pit of brutish, animalistic rutting. I pounded my ass back against him as he drove into me, grunting as he did, drool sliding out through my slack jawed mouth.

My face was pressed into the corner, against the floor. I didn't even see the man using my body, rutting into me. He was just a huge shadowy presence, a hard maleness above and behind me, his body touching, rubbing, squeezing mine as his organ slid back and forth inside my gut.

I clenched my teeth as he hammered into me, my orgasm slowly receding but not taking the hot sexual need with it. He continued to thrust into me, his hips slapping loudly against my wet soapy ass cheeks as he mauled my tender breasts.

I felt myself flying upward again into another orgasm, my body trembling and shaking, my head bobbing and shaking like a horse, my ass humping back against him as my cunt burned with desire. Then I exploded again, my body screaming through a massive orgasmic climax that blew out all my candles, turning me from an intelligent, sophisticated young woman into a howling, grunting bitch dog.

Somewhere in the middle of that terrible, wonderful orgasm, he came too, his cum gushing down into my fuck pit as he groaned in pleasure. His rutting slowed, his cock moving slower and slower inside my lower belly, then I heard him gasp tiredly as he pushed away and stood up.

He backed away and closed the door and I never did find out who he'd been. I never heard any gossip about myself, so he probably hadn't gotten much of a look at my face either, and with my hair wet and slicked back he probably didn't know who I was.

Whoever he was, he'd given me the idea, made me realize that the barbarians of my fantasies could be real, could be rawly, physically present in the real world. Reality, that one time had come so close to my fantasy that I knew that I could recreate it with a little effort.

The world was filled with big, muscular, clumsy, stupid men, men with little more sophistication than the brutish hulks that populated my fantasies. I would find them, carefully set things up as I had my own sexual initiation so long ago, and then enjoy my fantasy come to life.

I started out deciding that the men I needed to bring my fantasy to life were not to be found at the college. Even the ignorant football jocks were too smart for the kind of beast I was looking for. No. I had to look elsewhere, outside the confines of academic life for the brutes I wanted.

I started checking out gyms, looking for the places the body builders hung out. I wasn't looking for a guy that was merely well built. I wanted one of those monsters with the huge, hard, rippling muscles - hopefully with a small brain to go along with them.

There also had to be a certain presence to them, a kind of meanness or cruelty to fulfil the danger part of my fantasy. I didn't want to get hurt, mind you. I wasn't looking for a sadist. I wanted someone fairly safe, but with a hint of nastiness so he would take advantage of me like my dream barbarians.

I wasted a lot of time at first going to fitness centers and the gyms that catered to the more upscale clientele such as myself. Then I realized my error and searched out the trashier joints, and that was where I found Al.

Al was a massive, monstrous looking man. He stood well over six feet tall, his body rippling, bulging with muscles from head to toes. He wasn't handsome at all, his face blunt and kind of brutish looking, showing little sign of intelligence.

He didn't have the flowing blonde hair of my fantasies, instead he was completely bald. He had little pig eyes and moved awkwardly, as though his body spent too much time lifting and stretching and pulling and not nearly enough walking, upright anyway.

Still, he wasn't bad looking really. He was fairly young, probably in his late twenties. The baldness was shaved not congenital. Maybe he thought it made him look sexy. Who knows?

Anyway, I spent some time studying him before deciding for sure. His interaction with other people was made up of gruff grunts and scowls, not the friendly sort at all. I liked that. Also, the way his eyes flicked to me every now and then when he thought I wasn't looking, indicated he was far from being a fag.

I was wearing a skintight little stretch leotard with no ass, and I bent over a lot in his direction. I finished up, and went out to my car, waiting and observing the door for him to show his face. About half an hour later, he popped out, headed for a beat up old Ford clunker.

As I said earlier, I'm a straightforward, no nonsense person most of the time, but still, approaching men about something like this wasn't easy, even though they were complete strangers and thus couldn't do harm to my reputation. The first guy I'd approached had been very difficult, but the second was much easier, and now I was quite bold.

I pulled up in front of his car and waved at him. He looked surprised, then got a crafty look, if you could call it that, on his big flat face. He came sauntering over, bending awkwardly by the side of my car.

"Hey there, baby cakes." he leered.

"Hi, yourself."

"Saw ya' inside. You got a cute bod' there."

"You too. Wanna come and see more of it?" His eyes sort of lit up and he looked around, maybe to see if he was being set up.

"Sure, babe. When and where?"

"Get in." I said, nodding my head at the passenger door. He laughed and went around, jumping inside. The car rocked under his weight. I was wearing jeans, a checked blue shirt and a jacket, but from the way he was looking at me you would have thought I was naked.

I stepped on the gas and drove out onto the street, turning down Grover street towards the cheap motel I'd passed on the drive in.

"Where we goin' baby?"

"A motel." I said. He chuckled happily.

Screwing a guy in a motel, even a sleazebag motel, was far from my fantasy, but I wasn't going to go to all the trouble of arranging things, including time off from my studies, only to wind up with a lemon who couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag.

If he was merely crude and untutored, well that was fine. That was kind of what I was looking for. What I didn't want was some dorky muscleman with a teeny weeny who would cum ten seconds after he'd gotten it inside me. I wanted a guy with staying power.

He wasn't my first audition, as I said, four others I'd selected had turned out to be duds. One was a fag, the other two, really speed artists in bed. The fourth was the worst, he was the sensitive type, the last thing I wanted.

Anyway, me and Al got to the motel. He went in and got us a room for a couple of hours, and then I drove around and parked by the door.

As soon as the door was closed behind us he was all over me, rough and crude and forceful, with more than a smidgen of cruelness thrown in.

I was in front of him, walking towards the big double bed, about to launch into my explanation of what I wanted from him. He wasn't about to wait for anything though. His big arms wrapped around me, hauling me suddenly back against his brick like body.

His hands slid up and cupped my breasts, squeezing hard as his groin pushed against me. He whirled me around, grabbing my thick hair, twisting my head up and back as his lips came down on mine. It was far from a gentle kiss. He crushed his face against mine, his lips bruising as they savagely mashed and crushed my own.

He growled in lust, his tongue shoving far into my mouth as he seized my breast in his free hand and mauled it, squeezing, twisting and mashing the sensitive mammary.

His hand jerked off it only to dive down between my legs, squeezing my pussy through my jeans. He squeezed several times as he sort of frog walked me back to the bed. Then the hand squeezing my cunt lifted me into the air and hurled me onto my back on the bed.

He crouched on the edge of the bed, his long arms reaching out, hands grabbing at my pants. He jerked them open and ripped them down my legs, tossing them in a corner. I was naked underneath and he stared hungrily at my bared crotch.

He crawled forward as I pulled my jacket open and quickly unbuttoned my shirt. His weight crushed me as he simply dropped atop my slender body. I grunted in pain a he pressed down heavily atop me. His hands grabbing at my hair again, fondling and clawing at my breasts, my cunt, my ass cheeks.

He was eager and in no mood to be restrained or slowed. He didn't speak and didn't ask permission for anything. He jerked my legs open, tugged his pants down to his knees and pressed his cock against my gash.

It was all so fast I hadn't had a chance to say a word. He grunted as he lunged forward and jammed his cockhead against my fuck opening. I gasped as he pierced me, driving several inches of hot, fuck spike into my crotch hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.