Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy - Cover

Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a young Coed who has lewd carnal fantasies about being a slave girl in medieval times. She decides to bring her fantasies to life by arranging for a powerfully built weightlifter to role play with her at a friend's cottage. The weightlifter brings along half a dozen muscular friends, and the coed really gets into it. But when the weekend is over she finds the role playing has become real.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I hope you don't think I'm some kind of a pervert after you read this. I mean, I consider myself to be more or less a normal girl. Well... actually, I consider myself to be a little above average. After all, I've been a straight A student all my life and am in one of the finest universities in the country on a full scholarship.

I've never been the kind to sleep around. But that wasn't because I didn't want to. It was more because I didn't want to get a reputation as a slut. I had too much dignity for that. Unfortunately, along with my dignity comes a much higher than average sex drive.

I lost my virginity very early in my teens. I wasn't forced, or convinced, or drugged or drunk, far from it. I made a conscious decision, picked out the guy I wanted to deflower me, and set everything up.

Unlike most girls, I didn't lose my cherry in the back seat of a car under a grunting, groaning idiot. I lost mine in my own living room in front of a crackling fireplace with a guy who knew his way around a girl's body.

Maybe that was why I became so fascinated with every aspect of sex. Also, the guy was much older than me, and much, much bigger, which may be where I developed my love of big, muscular men.

I know a lot of girls don't think much of the big muscular guys, you know, the ones that really work at it and bulge with muscles all over. They like smaller, slimmer guys like Mel Gibson. Not me. I've always had a thing for big guys with lots of muscles and few brains.

Of course, being as smart as I am, most guys are dumber than me, and being as small as I am, most of them are bigger. That's been mostly enough until lately, but after I entered college and began studying my major, which is the European dark ages, my fantasies about big muscled men became stronger and stronger.

I suppose I should describe myself at this point. My name is Julie Conners. I'm just over five foot two and weigh about ninety five pounds. I have a really nice body, with a really nice tight little ass and big round breasts that despite their size(38DD), don't sag an inch.

I have a sweet little heart shaped face with a small upturned snub nose and big blue eyes. My hair is a bright golden blonde and I keep it straight, and shoulder length. I part it on the right and sort of toss it back across my forehead just above my eyes.

Now don't get me wrong. I like my body. It's attractive, fit, and healthy. I kind of like the attention I get most of the time, especially when I'm on the beach in my bikini.

But I'm no dumb bimbo. I have a hundred and seventy IQ, I can read, speak and write four languages and know more about the world, its geography, history and politics, then ninety percent of the population.

Unfortunately, with my looks, very few people who don't know me well treat me with much respect, just because of the way I look. Because of that I've learned to be aggressive when I want something.

Anyway, I thought, fantasised, and dreamed about being a kind of slave girl to some big monstrous barbarians, you know, the Conan types, for a long time. In my fantasies I gave up the aggression in favour of a meek, servile sex slave who was used and abused by these big horny men...


The thick stone echoed with the screams and clashing steel of many swordsmen as the barbarians ran through the castle. I flattened myself against the wall, then hurried further along, heading for my father, the King's secret tunnel escape.

Then there was a scuffle and I sensed movement behind me. Something caught my long hair and yanked violently. I screamed, dragged backwards by a huge, laughing man. He was bulging with muscles, his face a twisted ugly mask of hate and lust, a dark, nasty scar running across it.

He whirled me around by the hair and then threw me through a doorway into a chamber. It was one of the sitting rooms and I fell against a gilt edged table, only to be grabbed and thrown across a big chest.

The hard wood slammed into the back of my thighs as he came at me, his huge, ugly body clad only in furs and shaggy boots, his hair, longer than mine, falling in a dirty tangle around his unshaven face.

He grabbed my gown and ripped it apart, tearing it like thing paper, and leaving me clad in shreds and my thin shift. then he grabbed the shift, tearing it down the front, baring my soft young body to his lewd and carnal gaze.

I screamed again, beating at him with my small fists, but he merely howled in laughter, slapping my face so hard he knocked me back onto the chest. He gripped my thin legs and ripped them open, jerking my buttocks to the edge of the chest.

He opened his codpiece and took out his manhood, swollen with lust, dark angry red with purplish lines and veins. I gazed at it in horror as he brought it towards the softly curled hair surrounding my tight thin cleft.

He pushed the knobby head against me and thrust forward, slapping my face again as I sought to rise. I cried out again, falling flat atop the chest, sobbing with fear and pain and outrage. His organ thrust forward again, one of his hands holding it like a weapon as he ground it into me, forcing it slowly into my virginal body.

I wept with pain and misery as his prong forced open my womanhood and twisted forward. He grabbed me about the waist then, jerking my light slender body towards him as he lunged forward with his hips. His hard lance drove into me, driving deep into my belly.

I cried out, my crotch screaming in pain as it was so harshly, so cruelly wounded. I expected to see blood pouring from my opening, but there was none. He guffawed, then threw his hips forward again, and I felt his hard, throbbing weapon thrust further into my body.

I gasped as I felt the end of the monstrous thing far up inside me. My eyes opened in wonderment as my hands flattened on my belly, seeking to feel the terrible thing inside me, but I could not, not with my hands, yet it was there, and I could feel it inside me, pulsing with life, hard against my soft inner organs.

He drew it back, then thrust forward again. His mighty tool impaling me, slamming deep into the very bottom of my love chamber. I could feel it grinding against that inner part of me that marked the center of my being, and groaned from the pain and horror.

The cruel, savage man continued to laugh as he assaulted my defenceless body. His hands mauled my breasts, squeezing and tearing a them, his large bony fingers digging deep furrows in the malleable flesh. He buried his face in my throat, biting and sucking and licking like a maddened beast.

His loins drew back, then thrust forward again, tearing his sword about in my belly, thrusting it back and forth as he pulled and jerked on my hair and forced my face up against his. His lips came down on mine, no matter how I sought to avoid their contact.

Then they were locked tightly against my own soft, sweet lips, pressing hard, bringing new pain to my tormented body. My eyes opened in revulsion as I felt his tongue push into my mouth. I would have bit it but was afraid he would murder me at once.

I fought down nausea as he began to rut into me like a maddened thing. His hips rutted in and out, plunging his terrible back and forth in my sore, agonized chamber. I groaned and whimpered as he used me, his member pummelling me as he grunted and cursed.

Then he groaned and his eyes closed briefly as he held himself still inside me. I felt a kind of seeping wetness deep inside my guts and new that his seed had gushed forth into my belly. I sobbed in misery and disgrace, my chest heaving as I wept.

He laughed again, tearing his softening thing from my crotch and shoving it back inside his breeches. He grabbed my silken hair and dragged me off the chest, shoving me in front of him, then pausing long enough to rip the fragments of my gown and shift from off my wounded body, leaving me clad in nothing but my skin.

Then he tightly bound my wrists behind me with leather bonds and shoved me forward into the hallway. I moved hopelessly along, my head bowed as he prodded at me with his dagger. He brought me down into the throne room, where my father had once, but no longer, ruled.

His barbarian comrades were all about, laughing, screaming and dancing, tearing at hunks of meat with their teeth as they abused the younger noblewomen and serving girl.

Naked, I was led into the room and thrown to my knees before the pirate lord who led this horde of savages. His eyes gleamed as he gazed down at me.

My flesh crawled, already dark red and hot with humiliation at being so crudely stripped and used, then displayed to the gathered throng. The leader stood up, standing before me. He said something in his barbarian tongue but I did not understand it.

Then the man behind me gripped my hair, savagely forcing my head up and back. The leader fondled my breasts, a smirk of cruelty on his face, then he drew out his manhood from his breeches to much laughter from his men.

As the man behind held my hair, the organ was placed against my lips. At first, I did not know what he wanted or intended, but his thumbs forced my jaws apart and then his organ actually pushed into my mouth! At the same time a razor sharp dagger was placed against my throat, leaving me with no confusion about what would happen to me should I do harm to him.

He began to slid the thing in and out of my mouth, snarling at me in his awful language. One of the men looked over his shoulder and made strange looking faces, his cheeks puckered, mouth round as he pretended to suckle on something.

He pointed to his lips and I got the idea, reinforced by several angry blows to the head. I closed my lips tightly around the lord's member, suckling on it as a babe would on its mother's teat. He grunted in satisfaction, slowly moving the instrument in and out of my mouth as tears of mortified misery slid down my cheeks.

Abruptly, he pulled his instrument loose. I was whirled around, my face forced down against the cold stone. He knelt behind me and then thrust forward, his manhood driving deep into my exposed loins. There was a cheer from his men and a round of deep laughter.

He began to use me then, riding me like a bitch dog as the onlookers cheered. I felt a terrible numbness at such utter depravity, and yet... something... somehow... inside me there was pleasure, not a pleasure of the mind by any means for I was in deepest misery, but my body felt a strange, unfamiliar tingling that was far from unpleasant.

The tingling grew and grew, a buzzing vibrating thing that seeped outward from my womanhood. His organ continued to churn inside my belly as he rutted into me with careless brutality. And something inside me, down between my legs, responded to it, responded not like a lady, like a Princess, but like a raw, wanton animal.

I moaned in denial, trying to fight it back, but it was no use. It grew, its heat engulfing me, flooding through my body, sending wave after wave of numbing, terrible bliss and joy through my trembling frame.

I grunted in mindless happiness, my own loins unconsciously jerking back against him, my love chamber seeking more and more of his pummelling, punishing organ. I moaned in pleasure, my body trembling and shaking. A hand in my hair dragged my face off the stone, pulled my body upright as he humped into me.

Exclamations from the watchers showed they recognized my pleasure, yet I could do nothing, could not help myself, could not even think of anything save the craven satisfaction of my own burning lust. He pulled harder on my hair, bowing my body back as he drove himself into me harder and faster.

Then there was a blinding light and I screamed aloud, my body racked by convulsions as my belly exploded with maddened pleasure. I felt his seed spraying up inside me, and rather than disgust, felt a kind of gladness.

Then I was shoved forward onto the stone, laying there for only seconds before being seized by the gathered barbarians. I was flung on a table and another barbarian stepped between my legs, then thrust into me. Again and again my body was used, all through the night and into the next day. I lost count of the men who had used me and the times I had cried out my happiness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.