Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 9: Confessions and Questions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Confessions and Questions - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Jonathan entered his room and dropped his clothes onto the bed, walking into the bathroom he quickly filled the basin with water and using a sponge he washed the sweat and juices from the lovemaking from his body. Going back into his bedroom he pulled his underwear on before dressing for diner in a black tie and dinner jacket.

Once he was dressed he stepped into the wardrobe and pressed small catch that allowed him to slide a panel across to one side. Although it looked to be free standing, the wardrobe was in fact built into the wall, the panel allowed him to crawl into an identical wardrobe in Mary's room. He knocked on the wardrobe door and waited, the door slowly opened and he found himself looking at his dark haired cousin, she was dressed in just her underwear and looked surprised to see him kneeling in her wardrobe.

"How did you get in there?" She asked as she moved aside to allow him to climb out.

"There's a false back to our wardrobes that allows you to crawl from one to the other."

"I guess that is why you, Elizabeth and Rebecca where so good at hide and seek when we were younger."

Jonathan felt himself blush, but couldn't stop a smile "It's not cheating, we just knew about the panels and hidden passages."

"Hidden passages?"

"Yes, the house is riddled with them, especially this part of it. I could show them to you, but you'd better finish dressing or we will be late for dinner."

"Are you going to stand there and watch?"

"I thought I might, I enjoy looking at you and after all you are beautiful."

Mary felt herself blush with pleasure at her cousin's words and a warmth spread to her mons. She lifted her dress from the bed and stepped into it, as she pulled it up she turned to look at her cousin,

"Could you fasten it up for me?"

Jonathan was surprised to find his hands shaking lightly as he fastened his cousin's dress. As he closed the last button he slipped his arms around her and kissed her neck, she sighed in pleasure and leant back against him.

"I've dreamt of this moment, never believing it would happen. To be held in your arms, I feel wonderfully safe."

"You are safe Mary, I will always be here for you, to hold you and love you."

Mary turned in Jonathan's arms and as she gazed into his startling blue eyes she pulled his head down and their mouths met in a lovers kiss. They stood locked together for what seemed to Jonathan to be an eternity; finally pulling apart he took hold of Mary's hands,

"We should go down to dinner."

Hand in hand Jonathan and Mary walked down the stairs and moved towards the drawing room where the sound of there parents voices could be heard.

"I was wondering if we would need to send a search party," said Cathy as she walked over to greet them. She pressed her lips to her son's tasting his tongue as he returned her kiss, she shivered in wanton pleasure as his hands cupped her buttocks and gently squeezed. Breaking the kiss she turned to her niece and enveloped her in her arms, they kissed deeply tongues entwining as their bodies pressed together.

As they pulled apart Cathy could feel the heat spread to her pussy and feel her juices make her thighs slick. She watched as Megan copied her actions and kissed Jonathan and Mary, she moaned in pleasure as David slipped his arms around her and squeezed her breasts.

"They're beautiful aren't they?"

"O god yes my love, they are."

As they walked towards a settee Cathy slipped her arm through David's.

"Are you going to tell Mary the truth about her parentage?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.