Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 8: Lessons for Mary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lessons for Mary - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

€In the drawing room David glanced at his son who seemed engrossed in a book.

"Jonathan, would you do me a favour and go and see if you mother and aunt are alright, tell them dinner will be at seven. It might be worth checking on your cousin as well."

"Of course sir."

Jonathan stood and placed his book on a side table before heading out the room and upstairs, the first door he came to was his cousins. He knocked lightly and waited until she called out for him to enter. His cousin was standing by the bed wearing a white silk robe that offered him fleeting glimpses of her nubile body beneath.

"Hello Mary, I just thought I'd make sure you are alright and didn't need anything."

"I'm fine Johnny; I was just going to have a lie down and rest."

"I'll leave you in peace then, just to let you know dinner will be at seven."

"Thanks, could we talk a little bit first?"

"Of course, could I come back because Father asked me to check on our mothers."

"I'll come with you if I may; I want to talk to my mother about something."

"Of course you can."

They headed down the hall to Megan's room and knocked lightly, when there was no answer Mary pushed open the door and they both walked in and froze in surprise. Jonathan stared in wonder at his naked mother and aunt as they cavorted on the bed. Their legs were entwined as they pressed their pussies together and moaned in orgasmic delight. Jonathan felt his cock spring instantly into full erection as he gazed upon the two beautiful women as they made love.

"M m mother," said Mary with shock in her voice.

Both women looked round at the sound of Mary and saw their two children standing in the doorway, Mary with a look of shock on her face and Jonathan with a look of lust and desire.

Cathy was the first to recover, "Close the door Jonathan and you'd better lock it, I don't think we want to be disturbed."

Jonathan did as he was told as Cathy and Megan climbed from the bed and walked towards them.

"Are you alright baby," asked Megan as she slipped her arm around her frozen daughter.

"Come on honey I'll see if I can explain it."

As Megan led her daughter towards the bed she saw Cathy helping Jonathan undress, she wasn't sure that this would have been how she would have planned her daughter's seduction. But the opportunity to see her nephew naked and, she had to admit to herself, the chance to make love to Mary was too good to miss.

Mary was still shocked by what she had seen, even as her mind struggled to make sense of it her body was responding to the odour of arousal that permeated the room. She hardly noticed as her mother removed her robe and helped her onto the bed, she looked towards the door and saw her aunt leading her naked cousin towards the bed. She gazed at his erect cock and felt a shiver of desire run through her body. She knew her mother thought she was pure and innocent, however, although she had never physically seen a naked man, she had heard talk of what went on behind closed bedroom doors from the maids of her old home.

"Mummy?"

"It is alright Mary dear, nothing will happen unless you want it to."

Jonathan climbed onto the bed and leaning forward he kissed his virginal cousin, a kiss filled with his love and desire. Feelings that Mary returned as she allowed his probing tongue to enter her mouth and her arms wrapped around his neck. New found feelings coursed through her body as she felt lips and tongues explore her body as she continued to kiss Jonathan. Hands parted her thighs and she moaned as a tongue slid over her labia while another teased one of her breasts. Jonathan pulled up slightly and they both looked down her body to see Cathy's face buried between her nieces parted thighs and Megan suckling at her daughter's breast.

Jonathan moved down her body to capture Mary's other breast in his mouth; he licked it tasting Mary before sucking her nipple between his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.