Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 7: Lessons for Catherine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lessons for Catherine - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

€The rest of the afternoon passed quickly for Jonathan and his family as they swapped news and family gossip.

They had just finished discussing the children's education and the need for a tutor when Cathy saw Charlotte stifling a yawn.

"Charlotte you look as though a hot bath would be a welcome idea."

Charlotte couldn't stop from smiling at her sister-in-law.

"A hot bath sounds like a wonderful idea; long journeys by coach are not the most comfortable method of transport and these steam engines aren't a lot better."

"I'll go and arrange it, why don't I also arrange one for you as well Mary."

"That would be wonderful, if you don't mind aunty dear."

"Of course not child."

Cathy headed up stairs and asked one of the maids to run a bath for Mary; she herself entered Charlotte's room and started the bath running. A few minutes later she heard the bedroom door close and then a rather unladylike curse through the open bathroom door. Cathy entered the bedroom to find Charlotte struggling to unfasten her dress.

"You look like you could do with a hand."

Charlotte jumped and felt herself blush as she realised Cathy had probably heard her curses.

"Thanks Catherine that would be a great help."

"Please Charlotte call me Cathy, Catherine sounds rather formal for two friends and I hope we are friends or if we aren't that we can be."

"Of course we are friends Cathy and please call me Megan."

"Megan?"

"It's my middle name, Charlotte Megan Elizabeth Blackthorn; I think my parents had a sense of humour. David got off rather lightly with just David Jonathan Blackthorn."

"Isn't it strange that I never knew the M stood for Megan and David never mentioned it. Well then Megan, let's get you undressed and into the bath."

It didn't take long for Cathy to help her sister-in-law undress and then she led her to the steaming bath.

Megan sighed as the hot water seemed to caress away the aches from her journey and the cares and worries of the past few months. She didn't resist as Cathy gently sponged her shoulders and back, a shudder went through her as the sponge moved over her breasts. Opening her eyes she looked at Cathy, seeing a strangely nervous look in her eyes. She sighed in anticipation as she realised her brother had been telling her the truth earlier when they had a few moments alone. Her sister-in-law was willing to share David and in return wanted to experience the pleasure of being with another woman.

"That dress is rather restricting you Cathy dear, why don't you slip out of it."

"I'm not sure that would be proper Megan."

"O come on Cathy we are both adults."

Cathy shrugged and standing up she unfastened her dress and stepped out of it.

Megan was rather surprised to see that Cathy was naked beneath the dress, she couldn't resist licking her lips as she gazed at her naked sister-in-laws body. As her eyes travelled over it she noticed the remains of dried sperm on her thighs and pussy.

"It look's as though you could use a bath as well as me, I guess David kept you busy this morning. Why don't you take your stockings off and join me."

Cathy smiled shyly at Megan and quickly removed her stockings, she was surprised to find she was nervous and yet excited for what she hoped was going to happen. Megan stood up and taking Cathy's hand she helped her step into the bath. Cathy shuddered with strange new desires as there breasts brushed together. She stepped willingly into Megan's open arms and their bodies pressed together and their lips met in a soft kiss. As the kiss deepened Cathy allowed herself to relax in the other woman's arms and parted her lips to allow Megan's probing tongue access to her mouth. She shuddered in pleasure as Megan slipped a hand between her thighs and fingers slid across her pussy. They pulled apart and Cathy saw the desire that she felt mirrored in Megan's face.

"Let's adjourn to the bed," said Megan in a lust filled voice.

"Let me clean myself first," said Cathy.

"No Love, I want to clean you with my tongue, to taste my brother seed."

"It wasn't David who kept me busy this morning."

"Not David, then who? Does he know you are sleeping with someone else?"

"He knows and even suggested it. It was Jonathan."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.