Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 6: Charlotte and Mary's arrival

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Charlotte and Mary's arrival - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

It was early afternoon before Catherine and her son finally dressed and wondered downstairs for a rather late lunch. Cathy was still naked beneath her dress, apart from her stockings and shoes; she could feel her son's seed coating her pussy lips and upper thighs. The feel of it sent a shiver of pleasure through her body and she smiled contentedly.

"I was wondering if I should send a search party to find you two," said David as he joined his wife and son in the drawing room.

"I'm sorry David, but Jonathan and I had some things to sort out."

"That's alright Dear," said David before bending down to kiss his wife. He glanced at his son, noticing the nervous way he was sitting and they way he was avoiding looking at him.

"How are you feeling today Jonathan?"

"I'm feeling well thank you sir."

David walked to the window and looked out over the grounds as his wife and son ate. The nervousness of his son was almost a tangible presence in the room and he realised that Jonathan was still unsure about David's reaction to the idea of his wife and son sleeping together. He knew Cathy had spoken with Jonathan, but it seemed as though David was going to have to set his son's mind to rest. He turned to look at his son,

"Have you finished your lunch Jonathan?"

"Yes sir."

"Then come for a walk with me in the garden."

Feeling nervous, even though his mother had assured him that his father knew of their relationship and didn't mind, Jonathan followed his father out the patio door onto the back terrace.

"You're not scared of me are you son?"

"No father, of course not."

"Then relax, I'm not going to bite your head off or anything. The doctor says you should get plenty of fresh are and exercise, I think your mother will help you with that and I'm sure your aunt Charlotte and cousin Mary will help as well. Did your mother tell you that Rebecca will be coming home at the end of the month?"

"No sir she hadn't told me that."

"Since we are going to arrange for a tutor for you we thought the girls would like to be tutored at home as well. Elizabeth wanted to finish this school year where she was, however Becky jumped at the chance of coming home. Your mother and I, and probably Charlotte as well will start looking for a tutor over the next few weeks. I'm sure Charlotte will want Mary tutored here as well."

"Yes sir, I'm sure she will."

"Now about you and your mother, I'm happy that you have both found the same love that I shared with mine, society may think otherwise, but I am of the opinion that it is far better to learn how to make love and how to treat a woman with respect from someone you love rather than a stranger in some back alley. I need to know though how you feel knowing that you have to share her with me."

"I never really thought about it sir, she is my mother, but you are my father and her husband. I was much more worried that you would be angry with me and maybe even hate me."

"I would never hate you Jonathan, you are my son. I have another question for you, how would you feel if I were to suggest that Mary, Becky or Elizabeth share your bed?"

"I don't know sir, what would mother say? Would they even want to?"

"It is partly your mother's idea that maybe if you are willing you could help her teach your cousin and sisters about the pleasures that people can share with someone they love. Personally I agree with Cathy on this, just as for you it is better to learn this from someone who they can trust and love."

"Why not you sir?"

"I think it should be someone closer to their own age, but let us look at that. If I decided later on to join you and your sisters, how would you feel?"

"I don't know sir; I guess this is all so strange that I never even thought about it. After all mother and I have only made love on two occasions, doing the same thing with other women seems almost an impossibility. It is only now that the idea has even come to light; I believe that the choice must be theirs. I don't have the right to refuse them or demand anything from them. You and mother have brought us all up to believe that we all should have the right to choose our own destiny, that men and women should be treated equally. I could not respect myself if I did not give these rights to my sisters and cousin, they have the free right to choose when they wish to loose their virginity and with whom"

"I'm glad you said that son, it makes me proud of you and of course you are right, they must be given the options and allowed to choose. Currently most men do not see women as equals, but inferior, it doesn't seem to matter to them that we have a queen on the throne. I guess the way I was brought up made me think differently, your grandmother was a strong woman, as are your mother and aunt. I can only believe that in time men and women will be treated equally in the outside world, just as they are in this house."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.