Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 5: The second lesson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The second lesson - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

The following days passed quickly for Catherine as she organised the house and bedrooms for the arrival of Charlotte and her daughter. She also wrote letters to her own two daughters telling them of the plan to have Jonathan tutored at home and offering the same option to them. Rebecca jumped at the chance and in her reply asked her mother when she should come home, Cathy sent a reply suggesting the end of the month. Elizabeth was less sure of home tutoring; she asked if she could stay at the school until the summer, Cathy assured her that this would be acceptable.

The day of Charlotte and Mary's arrival dawned sunny and warm, they were expected around mid-afternoon and Cathy had arranged for a large dinner to celebrate their arrival. The day was a double celebration because that morning the doctor arrived and removed the last of Jonathan's stitches before stating that he had fully healed.

Cathy accompanied the doctor to Jonathan's bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed as the doctor carefully examined her sons back running his hands across the new pink skin of the scars and probed his ribs thoroughly checking him over.

"You've healed well Jonathan; I don't see any problems at all. What I would suggest is that you try and get plenty of fresh air and exercise. Take things easy to start with and don't overtax yourself"

"I'll make sure he's careful and does as you suggest doctor," said Cathy with a smile.

"Good good, well that's it, feel free to call me if Jonathan experiences any ill affects."

"Thank you doctor, I'll see you out."

Cathy led the doctor from the room, at the top of the stairs she paused, "If you could just excuse me a second doctor, there is something I forgot to tell Jonathan. Why don't you go on down and I will join you in a couple of minutes."

Without waiting for a reply Cathy hurried back to her son's bedroom.

"Johnny, why don't you fill the bath, after all today you can have a proper bath. I'll join you once the doctor has gone," said Cathy with a lust filled gleam in her eye.

She stood and watched Jonathan climb from his bed, he turned to look longingly at her and she smiled as she watched his cock throb as it filled with blood.

Jonathan smiled back at his mother; nothing had happened between them since that one morning of bedroom frolics and he had begun to worry that that was all that was going to happen. Now however, seeing his mother looking at him he knew that more fun was to come, he stepped towards the door and she moved into the bedroom and into his arms. Nervously he kissed her deeply, relaxing when she accepted his probing tongue as she pulled him close. Their tongues entwined as their hands explored each other's bodies, Jonathan's naked as they day he came into the world, Cathy enclosed in a cumbersome dress. She found herself longing to be naked and to feel his young body pressed against hers, a shudder of pleasure ran through her body as he held her tightly.

"I'd better go and say goodbye to the doctor, fill the bath and I will join you soon."

Cathy pushed away from her son and headed downstairs, she was very aware of the heat that burnt in her loins and the feel of her erect nipples pressing against her dress.


Jonathan stood in his bathroom as the bath filled with steaming water, his body seemed to vibrate like a taught string as he watched the water level rise and he waited for his mother to return. His erection throbbed in time with his heart, the head wet with precum as he fought the urge to touch himself. Until the morning he spent with his mother he'd never known about masturbation, but that night as he'd lain in bed alone he'd discovered the release that could be gained with his hand. It wasn't as enjoyable as when his mother did it to him or when he plunged his cock into her body, but it did give some release and pleasure.

He turned the water off and looked round as he heard the bedroom door close, his mother walked into the centre of the room and stood beside his unmade bed.

"Please Johnny come and give me a hand with this dress."

Jonathan didn't need asking twice, he hurried into the bedroom and helped his mother unfasten her dress, as it fell to the floor he stared in wonder. She was naked beneath the dress apart from a pair of white stockings and black shoes. He watched as she sat on the bed and smiled at him, her eyes burning with lust and desire.

"Help me with my shoes and stockings."

Kneeling before her, Jonathan unfastened her shoes and then slowly rolled her stocking down and off. In his position he found himself gazing directly at his mother's pussy. He gazed with wonder as she spread her legs and her vagina opened before him like a flower, the inside moist and pink.

"Taste me baby."

Jonathan heard his mom's words, unsure what to do but knowing she would guide him he moved his face closer to her womanhood. Breathing deeply he could smell the musky aroma of her arousal, using his tongue he ran it over her swollen labia, tasting her and causing her to moan in pleasure and need. The very taste of his mother's most intimate parts sent a thrill through his young body causing his cock to jerk and precum to flow from it. Then he dove in to feast on her pussy, drinking the juices as they flowed from her body. Altering his actions as low words of direction came from his mother, delving deep into her body with his tongue to draw the cream from her pussy. As her hands closed around his head and guided his mouth around so that his searching tongue found her clitoris. He lathered it with his tongue as she urged him on and told him to push two fingers into her pussy. He was amazed when he felt her body grip his fingers in a hot velvet embrace; he gently sucked her clit into his mouth, sucking upon it as though it was a nipple. He jumped in surprise as his mother screamed in pleasure and release; he removed his fingers, fearing he had injured her in some way only to have her hands press his mouth to her opening. He spread his lips over her pussy and thrust his tongue into her as her juices flooded out to fill his mouth with her spending. He continued to suck and lick her until finally she pushed him away, climbing onto the bed beside her Jonathan gazed at his mom in wonder, before she pulled his mouth down to hers and they kissed deeply.

As they kissed Cathy could taste her spending on her son's lips and tongue, she wondered if Charlotte would taste like this and knew that if she had her way she would find out. Breaking the kiss Cathy sat up and looked at her eager son with his throbbing erection that glistened with precum. Smiling she pushed Jonathan onto his back and lowered her head to his groin, she could smell his arousal, as precum leaked from his cock, she lowered her mouth to lick his shaft and glans. The foreskin had peeled completely back and so she ran her tongue around the base of his glans, tasting his precum. Rising up she allowed the cock head to slip between her lips and bathed it with her tongue.

Jonathan was in heaven, he'd never contemplated the idea that a woman would do this to him. Still until a few minutes ago he had never imagined that he would find such pleasure licking a woman between the legs. He couldn't hold back a groan as he watched in wonder as his cock slid deeper into his mom's questing mouth. His arousal was so great that the sight of his kneeling mother with his cock in her mouth pushed him over the edge into an explosive orgasm. As his sperm shot into his mother's mouth he saw her throat work as she drank it down. She continued to lick and suck his cock as his orgasm passed and then she leant forward and kissed him, giving him a mouthful of his own seed to drink.

Jonathan tasted himself as his mother's mouth opened and released the sperm into his; they passed it back and forth between them until it was gone. Breaking the kiss he smiled up at his mother.

"I love you mother."

"And I love you too baby."

As she spoke Cathy straddled her son's hips and taking a grip of his still hard cock she lowered herself onto him.

"O god Johnny, you feel so good inside me, you fill mommy up and make her feel so good."

"O Mommy I love having my cock in your pussy, it feels so tight and hot."

Cathy leant forward and offered her breasts to her son's mouth.

"Suck my boobies Johnny. O god yes suck them while you fill mother with your magnificent cock."

Cathy moaned in pleasure as her son suckled at her breasts and his cock sank deep into her body. She slid her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy on his hard, deep probing shaft, feeling the heat starting to build in her body as she started the rise towards orgasmic release. As her passion increased her movements became more frenzied and she sat up straight, pulling her swollen nipples from Jonathan's mouth, she started to lift herself off her son's cock before slamming back down. She took one of her son's hands and pressed his fingers against her engorged clitoris.

"Rub mother here baby, rub my clitoris."

Johnny didn't need asking twice, his fingers massaged her clit as she pounded on his erection, the stimulation quickly pushed her into orgasmic release and she cried out in pleasure as she came, her body convulsing with pleasure as her spending bathed her son's deeply embedded cock.

As her orgasm passed Cathy fell forward to rest on her son's chest, she wrapped her arms around him and slowly rolled over until she lay on her back, cradling him in her arms for a moment and savouring the feel of his weight laying on her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.