Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 4: the First Lesson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: the First Lesson - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

David had barely finished his story when he groaned in pleasure and pumped his seed into Cathy's mouth as she sucked deeply on his hard cock. He relaxed as his orgasm passed and Cathy washed his cock with her tongue, sucking and licking all the cum from it before finally releasing it and sitting up.

"How long did your relationship with your mother and sister last?"

"Quite a while."

"Will you tell me some more?"

"If you like, but not today. You need to get cleaned up and you also need to talk to Johnny, he's probably scared to death that he's done something wrong."

"I'll take a bath and then go see him."

"Why not use his bathroom."

"David!"

"Well his bath will still have water in it unless you let it out?"

"I didn't but it will be cold."

"Add some hot to it."

"I can't I'm not sure what will happen if I did what you suggest."

"Whatever happens will be alright with me."

"But..."

"Catherine my love, the one major thing I received from the relationship that I had with my mother and sister, apart from truly sharing their love, was an understanding of how to give pleasure to a woman. How to be confident enough in myself to allow a woman to see the real me, no games and no false actions or images of myself, they gave me the ability to give myself truly and completely to the woman I love, ultimately to you. I have no hang ups about incest or sex, if you feel capable of introducing our children to the pleasures of their bodies, then that is good. If you can show them that sex isn't dirty or sinful even though there are those in society who would say otherwise then so much the better and I think it is important that they learn this from someone who loves them and not from some opportunist out to add another notch on his or her headboard.

Now no more buts Cathy love, go and bathe and let whatever happens happen and enjoy yourself."

David kissed his wife deeply before standing up and pulling his wife to her feet. He held a robe out to her and pushed her towards the door. He watched Cathy slip the robe on and walk out of the room, his mind turned over what he knew was about to happen and he hoped that Cathy found the love and pleasure that he knew his mother had. His thought turned then to a letter he had received that morning, his sister was coming home, she had finished sorting out the affairs of her dead husband and was returning to the family home. As he walked into the bathroom to bathe he couldn't help wondering if part of the reason he had told his wife of his early years and shown her he was happy with her taking their son to bed wasn't because he knew he would soon be sharing his with the only other woman he loved, his sister.


Cathy pushed open her son's bedroom door and stepped in, he was lying in bed on his side, his face seemed anguished and his eyes were red from crying. Feeling her heart fill with love she quickly walked to the bed and sat down her hand stroking his face.

"What's the matter baby, does your back hurt?"

"No mother it's nothing I'm fine."

"No you're not baby, please tell me what's wrong."

"I'm sorry mother, I don't know what happened, I know you probably think I'm disgusting and I'll go back to school, but don't hate me please don't hate me."

"Hate you, O Jonathan I don't hate you, I love you. What happened was perfectly natural and more my fault than yours. Now I'm going to borrow your bathroom, come and keep me company."

Cathy stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom, as she moved across the room she allowed the robe to fall to the floor. In the door way she turned and smiled at her son as he watched her from the bed.

"Come on Johnny and don't bother with a robe. After all, you've nothing to hide."

Cathy checked the bath water and found it had cooled down, she drained some of it away and refilled the bath with hot water. She felt rather than heard Jonathan enter the bathroom, stepping into the bath she remained standing and turned to face her son.

"Have you seen a naked woman before?"

"No mother, the only girl I've seen is Rebecca."

"Well then let me see," Cathy lifted her breasts "these are my breasts or boobies, as a baby you used to suckle at them and they would give you milk."

"Do they still do that?"

"No that only happens when you have babies," she moved her hands from her breasts and parting her legs pointed between her thighs "and this is my vagina or pussy, sometimes it is called a cunt, but not often as it is rather a crude term."

"What's that?"

Cathy realised that Jonathan was pointing at the cum that coated her thighs, she also noticed that Jonathan had a very large, hard erection. She dipped her fingers into her pussy and removed some of her husband's and her combined spending.

"This is sperm and pussy cream, your father and I made love after I had finished in here and this is what results," She raised her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean "and it tastes wonderful."

Dipping her fingers back into her pussy she removed some more of the cum and offered it to her son.

"Would you like to try it?"

Jonathan didn't hesitate and sucked his mother's fingers clean.

"See it doesn't taste bad does it."

"Is that what fired out of my... you know?"

"You mean your penis or cock, say the word Johnny I won't mind."

"Is that the stuff that came out of my penis?"

"Yes it is and it's called sperm, semen or cum."

"How..."

"How did your father's sperm get were it is. We'll talk about that later, first you can help me bathe."

Cathy thrilled at the touch of son's hands as he washed her body, her nipples hardened and grew as his soapy fingers brushed over them. Her already aroused pussy seemed to become hotter and she knew that this bath would end with them making love. Standing she allowed him to wash her legs before parting her thighs and guiding his hands to her pussy. She shuddered as his fingers brushed over her labia and clitoris, taking hold of one of his hands she pressed two of his fingers against her opening and pushed them in. She was amazed when her body shook to a tiny orgasm as his fingers explored her body. Releasing his hand she quickly swilled off before stepping out of the bath and allowing the water to drain away. After quickly drying herself she took Jonathan's hand and lead him towards the bed, she could see the precum glistening on the head of his large penis. Climbing onto the bed she laid back with her legs apart and her pussy glistening with her juices.

"You wanted to know how your father's sperm got here," said Cathy as she looked at her son and stroked her pussy, "Climb up onto the bed baby and kneel between mommy's legs."

Jonathan looked at his mother's naked body and feeling as though he was dreaming he did as she asked. She was looking at him with a strange yearning in her eyes, he jumped as he felt her hand touch his penis.

"Now lay down on top of me and I'll show you what to do."

Jonathan lowered himself onto his mother, he moved up slightly as he felt her pull on his penis, then he felt the head brush over her pussy and then it was entering the place where his fingers had been merely minutes before.

"That's it Johnny, now push your cock slowly forward. O god yes baby push your gorgeous cock into mommy's hot pussy."

Cathy couldn't stop from moaning in pleasure as her son's cock filled her pussy, stretching her and pushing deeper than anything had ever been. She shuddered in pleasure as he bottomed out, sure she could feel him pressing against her cervix. She knew in his aroused state he wouldn't be able to last very long and she was right, after a couple of thrusts she felt his cock swell even more and he groaned as his cock jerked and his sperm bathed the deepest reaches of her womb. She was amazed when she orgasmed herself as he flooded her with his cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.