Life and Love - Cover

Life and Love

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 2: The Bath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Bath - Set in Victorian England, Jonathan comes home badly beaten from his school and his mother aids his recover and discovers something about herself and her husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

The next two weeks passed in a dream for Jonathan, the drink he was given dulled the pain and also seemed to remove him from reality. If asked after to talk about this time he found his memories were disjointed with whole days missing completely. Slowly however, his body healed and as his appetite improved so did his strength until finally one morning he sat up in bed to greet the doctor.

"Good morning Jonathan, how do you feel today?"

"A lot better thank you doctor."

"Any pain?"

"Just from where the stitches pull when I move."

"Good, well another couple of days and then they can come out. Now let's have a quick look at you."

Jonathan moved as required as the doctor examined him thoroughly.

"You're doing fine. Is there anything you need?"

"I wouldn't mind a bath sir; I'm beginning to become rather fragrant."

"Hmm, a proper bath's out of the question, you mustn't get those stitches wet. A good wash is all I can offer; I'll have a talk with your mother."

Ten minutes later Cathy stepped into his room, "the doctor says you are doing fine and that you want a bath."

"Yes, but I guess that's something I'll have to wait for."

"Not necessarily, I know it has been a couple of years since I had to bathe you, but I think if I help we should be able to get you clean and still manage to keep your stitches dry." Cathy looked quickly around the bedroom, "however I think we'll move you to the blue bedroom, the larger room will be better and there's a nice view out the window and of course it also has its own bathroom."

Cathy pulled back the sheets and helped her son stand up, "Are you alright?"

"I think so, just a bit wobbly in the legs, too much lying around I guess."

"There's no need to feel shy Johnny, I've seen and even washed it all before. However we'd better not have you wondering naked around the house, slip this robe on."

With the help of his mother Jonathan slipped the robe on and then with her supporting him he walked through the house to the blue room.

The bedroom that Jonathan and Cathy entered was situated at the back of the house and offered views over the gardens at the rear of the house. One wall was undecorated, made up of the large stones of the medieval keep, while the others were decorated in a pale blue and cream wallpaper. From an open door Jonathan could hear the sound of running water, releasing his mother's arm he slipped off his robe. Naked he stood a moment to look out at the grounds spread out below him; the sun was out painting him in its golden light. He basked in the warmth, feeling it fill and energise him with its heat. At the sound of a footstep he turned and saw a maid step out of the bathroom. She smiled at him and he watched her eyes move over his naked body.

"It's good to see you up and about Master Jonathan, are you feeling better?"

"Yes thank you, a lot better."

Cathy stood by the doorway of the bedroom, looking at her naked son; she gazed at the scabs and marks on his back, seeing the bruises that covered his body, bruises that had turned a sickly yellow in colour. She felt an ache in her breast and sadness in her heart, her son had been injured and she'd been unable to protect him. As he stood in the sunlight she suddenly realised how much he'd grown over the last few months, she could see the shape of the muscles under his abused skin. All signs of puppy fat had gone; her fifteen year old son was closer to being a man than a boy. She was rather surprised when rather than blush or try and cover himself he just met the maid's eyes not reacting as her eyes explored his naked body. Cathy found herself looking at her son's body as the maid would see it, noting his slim build, the hint of facial hair and the few hairs appearing on his chest. She lowered her eyes and really noticed his flaccid penis that hung between his legs; even in this state she thought it looked larger than his father's, she could see the tight curls of hair that covered his ball sac. She was rather shocked to realise that her body was responding in a sexual way to the sight of her son's nudity, she quickly shook her head to clear her rather disturbing thoughts.

"Is the bath ready Julie?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good, unfasten my dress please," she smiled at her son, "I don't want to get it too wet and it does rather restrict me when I kneel down."

She stepped out of the dress and smiled at her son's surprised look.

"I used to dress like this when I bathed you when you were younger," she turned towards the maid "thank you Julie."

The maid curtsied before leaving the room and pulling the door closed.

"You're beautiful mother."

"Why thank you Johnny, now bath time."

Heading into the bathroom Jonathan climbed into the bath and eased himself into a kneeling position in the six inches of hot water.

"Lean forward honey and I'll wash your hair first, if I put a towel over you back it should stop water running down."

Cathy knelt beside the bath and laid a towel over her son's back, as he lent forward she used a sponge to wet his hair before soaping it. As she swilled off the soap she held the towel tight against his neck before standing up to quickly rub his hair dry.

"Alright baby stand up and I'll wash you."

Jonathan stood up and relaxed as his mother used the soapy sponge on his arms and chest. He allowed his mind to drift over the past week or so, suddenly finding he felt utterly safe and truly loved. The very act of his mother bathing him seemed to him to be a link to his childhood, the scent of her hair and body filled his senses.

As Cathy washed her son she saw his flaccid penis jerk and begin to fill with blood, she couldn't help watching as it grew to a surprising size. It wasn't the first time she'd seen it in this state, after all she'd bathed all her children throughout their childhoods. However, the last time she'd seen Johnny in a state of arousal had been around two years before and his penis had barely managed about four inches. Now however she estimated it had filled to a good seven or eight inches, she tried to ignore it as she knelt to wash her son's legs and had him turn around so she could gently and carefully wash his back.

Jonathan was suffering strange sensations in his body; his cock seemed harder than it had ever been before. He found himself watching his mother as she washed him, noticing her slim wrists, long neck and the movement of her breasts under her chemise. Her fragrance and movements filled his senses; he found he wanted to touch her, to breathe deeply of her very essence. He needed a release, but did not have any idea how to receive it, he had no knowledge of sex, no idea how a teenager could release his own frustrations. He was a virgin in body and mind, a fifteen year old with a body that was flooded with hormones and no idea of what to do. He turned at pressure from his mother's hands and found himself facing her kneeling figure. Her chemise was wet from bathing him and he could see her breasts and nipples through the wet material, for reasons he didn't understand his cock seemed to throb even more. He jumped in surprise as a soapy hand pushed between his parted thighs and a finger ran across his anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.