The Examination - Cover

The Examination

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny finds herself unable to resist her step-daughter as she teaches her how to conduct a breast exam.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

By the time Jenny heard the car pull into the driveway the coffee was ready and she was just making a plate of bacon sandwiches. She carried them over to the table as Emma walked in.

"How'd it go?"

"Fine, well OK."

"What did the doctor do?"

"She examined me and prescribed a contraceptive pill."

"That's good right?"

"I think so, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Nothing, I'm starving."

Neither of them spoke as they quickly cleared the plate of bacon sandwiches and drank their coffee. However, Jenny kept catching Emma staring at her and waited wondering what was on her stepdaughter's mind. Finally she put down her cup and looked directly at Emma,

"Alright Emma there is something on your mind, can I help, you wanted to ask me something this morning what was it?"

"You'll think I'm stupid or something."

"No I would never think that, what I do think is that you're worried or unsure about something and if I can help I will. I meant what I said earlier I won't judge you and more importantly you'll find it difficult to shock me. So if you want to talk I'm here, but if you need more time that's OK too."

"I guess there are a couple of things that are on my mind."

"Is it a problem at Uni?"

"No."

"So what is it?"

"Can I leave it for the moment?"

"Of course you can, but if you want to talk I'm here."

Jenny stood up and started to clear the table, she found it rather erotic to feel the cool air playing over her naked pussy lips. Unfortunately it did little to ease her arousal or cool her heated pussy. Bending over to place the dirty pots into the dishwasher she tried to keep her arse and pussy covered by her dress.

"Jenny, how do you do a breast exam."

Jenny stood up surprised at the question her stepdaughter had asked.

"How do I do a breast exam?"

"Yes, it's just I've never done one and the doctor gave me a leaflet about their importance, but it doesn't explain it too well."

"Well you..."

"Could you show me?"

"Umm."

"Please Jenny, I mean just tell me if I'm doing it right OK?"

"OK, but I think we should do it upstairs, it'll be a little bit more private."

Jenny followed her stepdaughter up the stairs, trying not to notice the way her pert arse swayed under her short skirt or her long, lithe, tanned legs. She followed Emma into her bedroom, the bedding still pushed to one side from Emma's quick exit. She stood there and watched as Emma pulled her cropped t-shirt off and dropped it onto the bedroom floor, quickly adding her bra as well.

"Do you do something like this?"

Jenny watched as her stepdaughter cupped her own breasts and started to squeeze them.

"Not so ruff, it should be more gentle."

Emma dropped her hands, her teeth lightly chewing her bottom lip.

"Could you show me?"

"I think I'd better."

Jenny unfastened the top of her dress and sat on Emma's bed with her dress top gathered at her waist. She reached up and slowly massaged her breasts, trying to make sure it didn't look sexual and fighting the urge to tease her nipples.

"You do it like this, you need to get to know how your breasts feel, that way you'll know if you find something that shouldn't be there."

"Something?"

"I mean a strange lump."

"O OK, I'm still not sure I'll get it right. Maybe you could show me on me."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Please Jenny, to make it easier I'll sit in front of you."

As she spoke Emma sat on the edge of the bed and scooted back, pushing Jenny's legs apart so that she sat between her stepmom's parted thighs.

Jenny reached around Emma's naked body trying to stop her hands from shaking and stifling a moan as Emma lent back against her aroused body. She gently massaged her stepdaughter's breasts as she'd shown her, gently feeling their shape and size as she breathed in Emma's fragrance. Fighting her desire to ravage the teenager's body with her hands and mouth. She found she had to clear her throat before she could speak,

"There Emma you see you do it just like that."

"I think so, but just to be sure..."

Before Jenny could even move Emma had slipped around her and she found herself sitting between her stepdaughter's parted thighs with Emma's breasts pressing against her back. She jumped as Emma's hands closed over her breasts. At first her stepdaughter moved her hands as Jenny had shown her, but then suddenly her movements altered, her fingers started to pull and tease Jenny's already erect nipples. Her moist pussy suddenly flooded with juices as the simmering arousal that had been burning in her since earlier that morning reached boiling point.

"Is this right mom?"

"O god yes baby that's perfect."

Jenny could only moan in pleasure as Emma slid a hand down across her stomach and underneath her loosely gathered dress to her hot, wet pussy.

"O god baby we mustn't do this, it's not rrrrrright, we..."

Her words turned into a groan as Emma pushed two fingers into her cunt and teased her clitoris with her thumb.

"I want you mom, I want to taste you, to feast on your pussy and explore your body with my fingers and lips."

Jenny found herself unable to resist the fires that burnt in her body, she turned her head and welcomed Emma's kiss. Their tongues met in a dance of sexual need and desire, Jenny turned over as the kiss deepened and their bodies pressed together. Pulling apart they quickly removed the rest of their clothing, as she dropped her dress onto the floor Jenny could see a large wet patch where it had pressed against her pussy.

Jenny turned to her naked stepdaughter and pushed her onto the bed, they kissed once more. As their tongues explored each other's mouths they rubbed their hot, wet pussies against each other's thighs. Pulling apart they entwined their legs, pressing their pussies together, their hips moved rubbing their labia across each other's. The pressed their bodies together, stimulating their clitoris on each other's soaking wet slit.

"O fuck mommy, I'm cumming O god fuck yes cumming cummmmmmiiiinnnngggggg."

"O god me too baby me tooooooooo."

Jenny felt her body stiffen as her orgasm crashed upon her, her pussy flooded with her cum and mingled with Emma's juices as they orgasmed together.

As their orgasms passed they moved apart before snuggling close together and kissing each other deeply.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.