The Examination - Cover

The Examination

Copyright© 2005 by Midnight_writer

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny finds herself unable to resist her step-daughter as she teaches her how to conduct a breast exam.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jenny Ross was thirty years-old, she stood five foot seven in her stocking feet, with a lean, firm, tanned body, long slim legs and full firm breasts. She stretched as she climbed out of bed gazing at her naked reflection in the dressing table mirror before slipping on a robe. Through the partly open door of the ensuite bathroom she could hear the sound of her husband in the shower. She still found it strange to think of Mike Ross as her husband, they'd been married for exactly eight days and only known each other for six weeks. Six weeks that seemed like a rollercoaster ride. In those six weeks she'd gone from single woman to married with a ready made family. She new she was lucky because she got on well with her step kids, Josh Eighteen and Emma nineteen. She smiled wondering what her school friends would think of her being married. At school she'd earned the nickname frigid Jenny because she'd refused dates with various school hunks. Instead she'd concentrated on her studies, determined to escape the small town she'd grown up in and see at least some of the world. She'd been an old woman of twenty-two before she'd officially lost her virginity to a boyfriend at university, although technically she'd lost it three years before with her flatmate Laura Kirk and a vibrator. She was rather surprised to find that thoughts of Laura could still bring a flush to her body and cause her nipples to harden and make her pussy moisten.

She shook her head to clear the images and turned towards the bathroom as she heard the shower switch off; pushing open the door she stopped to gaze at her naked husband. Mike was forty years-old, six foot two, with a toned body, blonde hair and penetrating blue eyes.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, like a log."

Jenny stepped close to her husband and they kissed deeply, Jenny running her hands over her husband's wet naked body and reaching down to gently squeeze his flaccid cock. She smiled as she felt it start to swell and expand.

"Mmm, speaking of logs."

Allowing her robe to fall open she dropped to her knees and lifted Mike's hardening cock to her mouth. She ran her tongue along its length, before easing back the foreskin to lick the swollen glans.

Mike moaned in pleasure as his erection was enclosed in Jenny's hot, wet mouth. He reached down to run his fingers through her long auburn hair as her mouth devoured his hard cock. He moaned as a hand gently squeezed and caressed his balls. Taking hold of her head he started to thrust his cock into her oral orifice, fucking her mouth as her tongue flicked over the glans and shaft of his cock. Looking down he watched his cock slide in and out of Jenny's wet mouth, watching her lips stretch as his saliva coated shaft thrust between them. He moaned in pleasure as Jenny teased his anus with a finger, mesmerised he watched her reach between her own legs to coat the finger with her pussy juices before reaching back up and spearing it into his bowels. He felt his cock jump and seem to grow harder as her finger pressed deep into his arse and pushed against his prostrate.

"O god baby that feels so good. That's it baby suck me, suck my cock, O fuck yeah honey I'm gonna cum O fuck yes yes yesssssssss."

As he felt his orgasm burst upon him he thrust his cock deep into Jenny's mouth, shooting his hot spunk down her throat.

Jenny savoured the taste of her husband's hot cum as it filled her mouth, feeling some seep from her lips as she drank it down. Keeping his cock in her mouth she licked and sucked it clean while fingering her hot dripping pussy. As she finally released Mike's cock and pulled her finger from his arse she looked up at him and sensually licked her lips.

"O fuck honey, I wish I had the time to take you to bed and fuck your brains out, but if I'm not careful I'll be late for work and I've a meeting first thing."

As he finished drying himself Mike watched his wife kneel on the bathroom floor and masturbate herself to an orgasm. Bending down he kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum on her lips and tongue.

"I do love you Jenny."

Walking into the bedroom he started to dress.

Jenny stood up on shaking legs, washed her hands and slipped her robe back on before following Mike into the bedroom.

"Do you have any plans for today?" asked Mike as he gazed at his wife's naked body through the open robe.

"Not really, Josh still has school and I think Emma has a doctor's appointment."

"She didn't mention that to me, she's not ill is she?"

"No honey, it's a woman thing."

"O, OK her period pains. Will the doctor be able to do anything?"

"Probably, if nothing else he'll suggest she goes on the pill."

"The pill, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. After all you now what guys are like they'll take it as a signal to try and get in her pants."

"We both know that Emma isn't like that, but don't worry I'll have a talk with her."

"OK."

Mike finished dressing and kissed Jenny goodbye before heading out.

Jenny returned to the bathroom and used the toilet before stepping into the shower. The hot water blasted against her skin washing away the sweat of her self inflicted orgasm. An orgasm that she had to admit had barely touched her arousal and need.

Stepping from the shower she towelled herself off and cleaned her teeth before heading into the bedroom to brush and dry her hair. Sitting at the dressing table she looked at her reflection in the mirror and gently lifted and squeezed her breasts. She allowed the warm air from the hair dryer to play over her breasts and watched the nipples harden in arousal. 'I don't have time for this' she thought as she quickly finished her hair and slipped back into her robe.

Walking down the hall she stopped outside Josh's room, from inside she could hear the intermittent banging of a headboard and moan's of pleasure. As she stood outside the bedroom door and listened to her step-son masturbating she felt blood rush to her breasts and pussy, she couldn't help wondering if Josh was as well endowed as his dad. From inside the bedroom she heard Josh cry out as he orgasmed.

With a smile Jenny moved away from Josh's door that was the problem with having an instant family, especially a teenage family she found herself wondering about their sexual antics and even more worryingly she found herself dreaming about them. The problem was that it wasn't just Josh who had a habit of appearing in her dreams, but Emma as well.

Reaching Emma's door she gently knocked before pushing it open,

"Emma honey, are you awake?"

"Yeah Jenny, come on in."

"How do you feel today?"

"I'm fine."

Jenny walked into her step daughter's room and sat on the side of her bed.

"What time is your appointment at the doctors?"

"8:30."

"Will you be OK on your own or do you want me to come with you?"

"No it's OK I'll be fine, can I borrow the car though?"

"Sure, but would you mind dropping Josh off at school as I promised him a lift."

"No that's OK."

"You'd better get up; you've only got forty-five minutes before your appointment."

Emma glanced across to her alarm clock,

"O fuck my alarm didn't go off."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.