Jerry's Women

by Chemical Ollie

Copyright© 2005 by Chemical Ollie

Erotica Sex Story: I thought Jerry was just bullshitting me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   MaleDom   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"Man! I'd sure love to fuck Martina Hopkins." Jerry and I were sitting in my bedroom shootin' the shit. I'd met him recently at the local junior college where I was taking classes. We were in a couple of classes together and liked to eat at the same fast food joint off campus so I guess that's our version of hitting it off. Martina is in our English class and all the guys lust over her. My name's Walt and I'm 18 years old.

"Go for it, dude," said Jerry.

"Yeah, sure," I responded. "She won't even give me the time of day much less let me take her out."

"You said you wanted to fuck her not date her."

"Yeah, but you can't fuck 'em unless you show them a good time."

"Sure you can. Martina's a slut just like all bitches. They want it just like guys but they pretend they don't because they have to maintain this big lie about being ladies. Just let her know you're interested in fucking her and see what happens."

"She'll slap my face," I protested.

"Then slap her back and rape her ass."

"You're so full of bullshit," I retorted with a laugh. "You wouldn't have the nerve to do that any more than me."

"Well, I've always been able to fuck a bitch before it got to that point but I'd do it. I don't care if you don't believe me."

"Seeing is believing," I challenged. "I'd like to see you in action." I really had no idea what his reputation with the girls was but I was sure he was lying to me. He wasn't what anyone could call handsome. I couldn't imagine that many women were attracted to the guy.

"What? You want me to fuck Martina?"

"N-no, not Martina. Anyone else except her." I still had fantasies of fucking Martina myself.

"What about her?" Jerry asked and pointed out my bedroom window into the back yard. I walked over and looked.

"She's my sister."

"So, what? What's her name again? How old is she?"

"I'm not going to let you rape her. Her name's Cindy and she's fifteen." She was sitting outside talking on her cell phone.

"I won't rape her. I just want to show you how it easy it is to get next to a bitch without having to wine and dine her. I guarantee that somebody is planning on getting into Cindy's pants if he hasn't already." I could believe that. My sister had blossomed into a real beauty in the past year. But still, she is my sister.

"My parents will freak if she complains."

"Don't worry about it. I'll back off if she gets nervous. Now stop being a pussy. I'll take all the blame if anything goes wrong but you have to stay out of sight or you'll blow it. Look! She's on her way in now. Make up your mind."

"How will I see anything if I have to stay out of sight?" I realized I'd just given him permission to see what he could do. I was fearful and excited at the same time.

"Leave the door ajar and we'll play it by ear."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's your funeral," I said but I don't think Jerry was even listening by then. He had stepped out of my room and into the hall at the top of the stairs waiting for his quarry.

"Hi, Cindy," said Jerry.

"Hi, Jerry," Cindy responded as she came up the stairs. Well, at least she didn't forget his name. My sister looked at him inquiringly as if she expected him to say something else but Jerry didn't say anything. He just took her in his arms and kissed her. It wasn't any short smooch. It lasted at least half a minute. The guy certainly had a lot or nerve. When they came up for air Cindy said, "What's that for?"

"For being so beautiful," said Jerry and started kissing her again. Damn! When is Cindy going to push him away? It was then I noticed he was cupping one of her boobs and she was letting him get away with it.

"Where's Walt?" I heard her say. Still no protest.

"He's online in his room playing 'World of WarCraft, '" said Jerry. "He's trying to get me interested but I'd rather be with you." Cindy looked briefly toward my slightly open door and I froze, afraid she might detect movement. She then went back to kissing Jerry. "Let's go to your room," I heard Jerry say.

"I can't," my sister responded.

"Sure you can," he said and started walking toward her door.

"No, Jerry!" Cindy cried and grabbed for his arm.

"Quiet, babe," said my friend. "Your brother might hear you." Cindy started to protest again but Jerry was already through her bedroom door... and she was following him! I've got to put a stop to this I said to myself but I knew I wouldn't. I was surprised Jerry had gotten this far with Cindy and I wanted to see more if I could. I crept to my sister's open bedroom door and listened to the sounds of kissing and heavy breathing. They were just inside probably inches from my listening post.

"No, Jerry," Cindy said once again but this time breathlessly.

"You have beautiful tits, Cindy." Jeez! Did he already have her bra off?

"That's enough, Jerry. Please get out of my room." Cindy was starting to sound a little panicky. I couldn't blame her. She'd be grounded forever if our parents caught her with a guy in her room.

"Not yet, babe."

"But..." The rest of her response was caught off with the sounds of more kissing and heavy breathing. I unconsciously adjusted my jeans and then realized I had a rock-hard stiffy. This whole thing was getting me turned on. I audibly gasped when I next heard the box springs of Cindy's bed squeaking. Luckily Cindy didn't hear me. "No, Jerry." Cindy kept telling Jerry no but old Jerry just wasn't listening to her. Cindy was bound to start screaming any moment now, I was sure of that.

"Don't be cruel, Cindy," said Jerry. "Look how hard you got it. Touch it. Just touch it. That's a good girl." I was dying to take a peek into Cindy's room but I didn't want to spoil anything. How do you like that? I was actually cheering on my friend from school so to speak.

"I'm a virgin, Jerry," Cindy warned. Jerry started whispering something to my sister which I couldn't hear and then Cindy said, "I'm not protected. I don't want to get pregnant."

"I'll be careful," said Jerry. I heard Cindy gasp and I figured my little sister was no longer a virgin. I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to see what was going on. I peered into the room as cautiously as I could. I couldn't believe what I saw. My 15-year-old sister was lying on her back on the bed. Her top and bra were up around her neck exposing her tits. Cindy's shorts and panties were bunched around her ankles. Her ankles were hooked over Jerry's shoulders.

Jerry was standing beside the bed hunched over my sister. He was humping Cindy with a grim smile on his face. The guy saw me immediately as he was facing the door. His smile broadened into a wide grin and he winked at me. I could feel myself blushing deeply but I couldn't look away. Jerry had seduced my teenage sister in a matter of minutes. Cindy certainly wasn't fighting him. I wasn't in Cindy's line of sight but I wondered if it would even have mattered if she did see me. I guess he proved his point. All women are sluts... or at least my sister is.

I don't how long I stared at Cindy and Jerry fucking but eventually my friend started grunting. "Please don't cum in me," Cindy begged. She must have sensed he was ready.

"Can't help it, babe," Jerry husked and started cumming. Cindy gasped and it sounded like she was cumming also. To my total surprise my prick twitched and I could feel the wetness of my own cum saturate the crotch of my jeans. "You can wash it out with no problem," I heard Jerry say to Cindy and I took that as my cue to leave. I crept back to my room and peeked out in time to see Cindy's naked form race for the bathroom.

I sat down at my desk to collect my thoughts but Jerry picked that time to walk in. He threw something at me and I caught it. It was a rumpled piece of cloth... my sister's panties. "It's as easy as that," my friend declared.

"You raped my sister," was the only thing I could think to say.

"I didn't rape her," he protested.

"Didn't you read that pamphlet they passed out at school at the start of the semester? No means no when you're with a girl and if you continue, it's rape."

Jerry sneered at me. "You don't actually believe that, do you? No bitch expects you to stop after one no. The school says that because they want to cover their asses." Cindy said no several times but what was the point in debating that fact? The damage had already been done.

"What if there's an accident?"

"Then you'll be an uncle," my friend declared with a chuckle. I felt like punching him right there but he's bigger than me so I felt kind of intimidated.

"I think you better go. Cindy's liable to start screaming and crying any minute now. I'll try and calm her. Maybe she won't call the police."

"I don't think that'll be a problem but you're right. I do have to go." He retrieved Cindy's panties and stuck them in his pocket. I shrugged my shoulders as Jerry left. What had I allowed to happen? I kept expecting the shit to hit the fan but Cindy didn't say anything to me other than asking me if Jerry left. She didn't say anything to our folks either when they returned home. In fact, throughout the rest of the day and evening Cindy acted as if nothing unusual had happened at all.

The last thing in the world I wanted to do was to face Jerry at school the next day but since it would only be delaying the inevitable I showed up. I just knew he'd gloat. "Well, are the cops after me?" he asked when we finally met.

"Not that I know of," I responded. I shook my head in disbelief once again. I'd been doing that a lot in the past 12 hours or so. "What the hell did you whisper to Cindy? I couldn't hear."

Jerry laughed. "Just the usual bullshit, telling her I loved her. Bitches love to hear that type of stuff when they're about to spread their legs for a guy and especially when she's about to give away her cherry."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.