Mike and the Gang of Four - Cover

Mike and the Gang of Four

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike is a high school sophomore, a sports jock, and a straight-A student. He's got a girlfriend who's jealous of his best friend and cousin Sandi. Sandi and her three girl friends are also Mike's best friends. Mike calls them the 'Gang of Four' after the revenge they take out on an older guy who molested one of their other friends. Mike has a blind spot regarding the 'Gang of Four'...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Hi. Let me introduce myself. I'm Anthony Michael Michaels. Yeah, I know. What were my parents thinking? Still, I don't like Anthony at all. And in my earliest kindergarten and elementary grades there were two guys already named Tony. So, I'm Mike to everyone but my mother. Mom still addresses me as Anthony. Mom's a little weird that way. I love her - she's my mother. But, there are times I could wish she'd be a little less weird.

About me - I've just turned fifteen and I'm a sophomore in high school. Back before the eighth grade when I turned thirteen I stood five feet and two inches high and weighed less than 120 lbs. I started the eighth grade as one of the smaller kids in my class. Now, I'm six feet in height and weigh 170 lbs. I've actually become a jock. Which is really a joke. That's because I'm also a straight A student. Looking back over my last three years of school, I've had two Bs in the seventh, eighth, and ninth grades. Both came right after I had the flu and in English. English is my weakest subject. I have to work at it to earn my As in that subject. Algebra, Biology, Geography, Geometry, History, etc., etc. - all easy As.

I had my growth spurt in the months before and after my 14th birthday. I'm now tall and very fit for a fifteen-year-old. I bike a lot and run, too. In the last year I've tried out for cross-country running in track. And swimming, and baseball, and basketball, and both soccer and football... I can compete well in all of those sports. The problem is choosing which ones to participate in. Life's complicated being a jock - I've learned.

The thing is, I don't think or act like a jock. I'm really a serious student and most of my friends are the nerdier and smarter of my classmates. I've made a few new friends among the guys on the sports teams. Some of them had known me for years, but I'd been the little guy who just played whatever games or sports I could manage to join in with. I hadn't been large, strong, or fast. Now I was all of those and I was developing my skills. I was a reserve receiver / cornerback and quarterback on the football team. Our senior quarterback was telling me I'd have his position next year.

Now, among all of these guys you'd expect to find my best friend. Nope, not the case. My best friend is a freshman. Or, more accurately - a freshwoman. My best friend is Sandra 'Sandi' Michaels. We grew up together. Her family lives next door to us and her father is my Dad's first cousin. They grew up together and when Sandi's parents had the opportunity, they bought the house next to ours. Sandi's more like a sister to me than the cousin she happens to be. As I said, we're the best of friends. We've never had a class together in all our years of school until this year. We have one class together - geography. There are kids from freshmen to seniors in that class. I doubt we'll be in another class together for the rest of high school. But, that's not a problem. We see each other practically every day. We walk to school together.

Now, you might think that Sandi and I might get together. No, we're just friends. I have a girlfriend. Gayle is a very nice, even hot girl. No, we haven't done it. But, I've had my hands filled up with her breasts and she's run her hands all up and down my dick. My fingers have been all up and down her pussy, too. She won't let me stick anything in, though. No penetration - that's the rule. We are very experienced at heavy petting and we've both gotten each other off. So far, we've been very satisfied in what we've discovered with each other. I'm not in any rush to take Gayle's cherry, as I'd like to keep us together. No pressure from me. It'll be Gayle's decision if we progress to the point where we do it.

I've met several of Gayle's friends. Marti is her best girlfriend. Marti's just about as good a student as me. Except in English, that is. Marti sweeps me away with her writing. She writes poetry and short stories. She's the assistant editor of the school paper. The current editor is a senior and next year Marti'll be the editor, I'm sure.

Marti's gone out on double several dates with Gayle and me. She's always had a different date, though. She hasn't found any guy that she's gotten really interested in. I can't quite figure that out. I guess she might be looking around for the 'perfect' guy. Good luck on finding him.

Back to Gayle and Sandi. After I'd been going out with Gayle for awhile she'd gotten bothered by my friendship with Sandi. She got suspicious about how Sandi and I were always friendly and touching one another. We'd hug and wrap arms around shoulders and talk together about things. And there was the fact that I almost always walked to school with Sandi. Gayle had a problem with jealousy along with her suspicions.

I finally got tired of Gayle's comments and had her sit down with Sandi and me. She insisted that Marti be there with us. I'd assented to that. I bluntly asked Sandi if Gayle had anything to worry about with me and her. Sandi had gotten a weird expression for a moment and then had laughed. Her face had gotten red as she laughed harder and harder. While that was happening I noticed Gayle also getting red in the face. She started to get up and leave, but I held onto her arm and shook my head. Gayle seemed to be getting mad at what she probably was perceiving as an insult.

Sandi finally quit laughing and actually hiccuped! "Oh, that's so funny! Mike, where did you come up with that!?" She grinned at me as though the whole thing was a joke!

I noticed that Marti was shaking her head at this display of Sandi having missed that this was a very important thing.

I too was shaking my head at Sandi. "Sandi, dear cousin - Gayle thinks there's something going on between us."

Sandi laughed even harder. Then she calmed down and grinned at us. "Well, of course there's something going on between you two. You've been going together for months!"

Gayle hissed. I groaned. Marti actually chuckled. Sandi gasped upon noting our reactions. "What!? No way! Gayle, you don't think I'm doing something with my cousin, do you!?"

Gayle was frownin' and scowlin' and looking very unhappy. "What do you mean, cousin?" She practically spit that out.

Sandi grew serious. She looked Gayle in the eye. "Gayle, what is Mike's last name?"

Gayle frowned at that. "Michaels. What about it?" She seemed to have missed something.

"What's my last name, Gayle?" Sandi was smiling.

Gayle frowned, again. "I don't know. What does that have to do with anything?"

"My last name is Michaels, Gayle." Sandi smiled as she said it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.