Mother Takes a Hit

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: 24 year old Richard takes to visiting his divorced mother after his girlfriend moves out of his apartment. Every Friday they dine together, mother and son until one fateful Friday night when they are horsing around and Richard finds that his mother likes spanking and that leads to a whole new relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

This is a weird story, but it is absolutely true. My mom and dad were divorced well over ten years ago and when I graduated high school I moved out and got my own apartment. I just wanted to be independent and have my own place to live without any of the bad memories that my parents' home and their constant bickering bought to my mind. That was six years ago.

I have a good job working as a Ford mechanic in the local dealership and until a month ago I had a live-in girlfriend. Jena and I had been living together for over two years but recently she decided that she was ready for marriage and a family and I wasn't, so she thought that we needed a respite from each other and I agreed. Mom knew Jena and like her but always thought that there was someone out there that would be a better match for me, and you know how mom's can be about things like that.

In the two months since Jena moved out I had taken to visiting my mom at her house every Friday night. It was nothing special, just a quiet dinner, a couple of glasses of wine and some conversation. I think mom liked the company and now that I was alone, I did too.

My name is Richard Taylor and I am twenty-four, six feet even and 184 pounds with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. My mother, Alice, just turned 46 last month. She stands just less than 5'7", with a thin but athletic build. She has smallish breasts and as I recall they were about a 34C.

Two weeks ago during my Friday night visit mom and I ate dinner and consumed almost a whole bottle of red wine with our steaks. After dinner we went out to the den to watch some TV, mom wanted to watch a romantic movie but I was holding out for a war movie. We jokingly argued over who was going to get their way when I reached over and grabbed her and threw her gently down on the floor, straddled her body and began tickling her just as we had done a million times before when I was in high school. Mom responded, tickling me back and trying to get out from under my legs, finally pushing me over on my side and then straddling my body. I don't think that mom even realized that her skirt had ridden up on her body revealing most of her thighs and the bottoms of her panties.

"Ok buster, I want a romantic movie and since I'm on top, I win!"

"No way mom, I just let you get away from me so you wouldn't whine too much." I reached up and grabbed her shoulders and rolled her over on her back and resumed tickling her sides. Her skirt inched up even higher now revealing her white panties whose crotch was now slightly imbedded between her labial lips. Mom's breasts were heaving with her labored breathing.

"Ok, Ok, I give." She yelled as I now had her completely immobilized by sitting on her waist and holding her hands over her head.

"Good, now that you have capitulated to the stronger sex I'll let you watch your movie."

Mom poured the last of the bottle of wine equally into both our glasses and we sat together on the couch watching her romantic movie. There were a number of semi-nude scenes in the movie and after a particularly racy scene, one with an older woman and a younger man I realized that I had a hard on. I tried to delicately adjust my clothing so that hardness didn't show and I wouldn't embarrassed myself if mom looked over at me.

Mom didn't seem to be looking in my direction and after I straightened out my pants she casually put her arm around my shoulder and hugged me.

"You know I love you Richard. Your father and I may have made a mistake in getting married but I have never regretted having you."

"I love you too and I'm happy and proud that you're my mother."

She reached up and kissed my cheek, nothing sexual, just a motherly kiss. I patted the top of her head and kissed her back. We continued to watch the movie and when it was finally over mom asked me to help her with the laundry basket.

"Could you take the laundry back to my room honey, then I can fold my clothes."

"Sure mom, no problem." I lifted the basket and walked down the hall to mom's room, turned the basket upside down and let the laundry fall onto the bed. I started to fold mom's items, her panties and bras and so forth when she entered the bedroom.

"Good God Richard, what in the hell are you doing?"

I looked up in shock. Why was she yelling at me after all I was just helping her out? I'm just folding the clothes mom. Why?"

"Well those are my personal, intimate clothes. Not something you should be pawing through."

"Christ mom, I'm 24 years old and have been living with a woman for two years. Don't you think I've seen panties and bras before?"

"Well not mine so keep your hands off."

I reached over and grabbed a pair of her panties and put them over my head covering my face. "How's this mom, better now that I can smell you?"

"RICHARD! How could you? She came over to me and pushed me backward onto her bed and began to pummel me with her fists.

I rolled over and grabbed her arms to stop her from hitting me, pulled her panties off of my head and scowled down at her. "That's wasn't fair mom, hitting me when you knew I couldn't see."

"Serves your right mister, playing with my underwear."

"No it doesn't, you were wrong and you need a lesson in decent adult behavior." I reached out and grabbed her and spun her around then turned her over my knee and began to gently spank her butt, through her skirt. She began wiggling and trying to get free then she screamed out at me.

"Richard, you stop this right now or I'll..."

"You'll what mom? I mean who are you going to call for help? There isn't anyone here but the two of us." She kept squirming and hitting at me and I really thought it was funny until she slugged me on the chin. "Ok mom you want to play rough I can play rough too." I tugged at her skirt raising it up until her panties came into view and then I started smacking her ass, first one cheek then the other. I wasn't hitting her all that hard but I knew that it would sting a bit.

She had tears in her eyes. "Please Richard, stop. You're hurting me. I'm sorry that I hit your face, really I am, but you have to stop."

"Why mother? Why do I have to stop?" Then it dawned on me, mom had taken her right hand and moved it under her body and was rubbing on her pussy. I couldn't believe it but I could feel her hand touching my thigh as she rubbed herself. I looked down and could see that her panties had a damp spot right in the middle. My spanking has caused mom to get excited and wet.

Her voice was lower now, almost a whisper, "Please Richard, I'm embarrassed."

I don't know why I did what I did next, but I reached back and started massaging her butt cheeks in a gently circular motion coming ever so closer to her sex. I didn't say anything; I was waiting for her to ask me to stop or something. As I continued rubbing and getting near her pussy I could feel her excitement as her body spasmed to my hands massaging her and when my hand finally moved lower rubbing down the gusset of her panties and stroking her pussy I could hear her moaning with pleasure.

"Oh Richard that feels so good but you have to stop. This is wrong honey, please stop."

I used my index finger to make a trail up and down on her panties pushing some of the lightweight material between her labial lips. She continued to moan and squirm on my lap but she didn't try and get away. I decide to take another chance and see how far she would let me go after all the timing seemed right so I put my hand under the back of her panties and slowly slid then down over her butt and down and off her legs. For the first time in my life I could see my mothers' pussy, its sparse light blonde hair parted by her blood-engorged labial lips and her fluids slowly leaking out of her womanhood. I took my finger, wet it with my mouth, and rubbed on the outside of her labia.

"Oh my God Richard, that feels so good. I haven't had anyone touch me in so long baby, please play with mommy's pussy."

My fingers found their way inside of her lips and they quickly reached her clit and I began to rub her in a small circle until she reached her first orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhh Richard. I'mmmm... yessssssssssssss."

Her hips bucked backwards into my hand and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my fingers like they were a cock. I rolled her off my lap and knelt down between her legs and began to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. She put her legs around my neck and pulled me even closer to her.

"Oh baby. OhMyGod. Oh honey keep licking me."

I had no intention of stopping and I formed my tongue into a circle and used it like a cock and fucked her pussy until she reached yet another orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Shitttttttt."

Mom had her hands around my head holding me in place and her hips bucked and bucked against my face then as suddenly as she came, her juices squirted onto my face, then she relaxed and began taking deep breaths.

"Honey I don't know what got into me, really I don't. I'm so sorry and I hope that you can forgive me."

"Forgive you? What for mother? I mean were both adults so what's the problem?"

"Baby, baby, this is incest! We can't be doing this it's against the law."

"Look mom I love you and you love me so who's to know what we do in private? I mean, didn't you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes honey I sure did."

"Well then it's settled, what we do is only our business, no one else's. Now tell me about the spanking mom, how long have you enjoyed that?"

"I always liked a little light BDSM. When your father and I were first married he would tie me down to the bed and spank and tickle me until I had an orgasm. Since he has been gone... well there just hasn't been any opportunities to be with anyone else."

"Would you spank me mom?"

She looked incredulously at my request. "You really want me to spank you? Really?"

"Absolutely! When Jena and I were together she used to spank me while I masturbated and I really enjoyed it."

"Ok honey, come over here and get across my lap."

As mom sat up onto the side of the bed I crawled over and got across her legs, my butt up in the air and my hard cock hanging between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.