More Fun With Dick And Jane - A Randy Reader - Cover

More Fun With Dick And Jane - A Randy Reader

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: A humerous look at the way we wish Dick and Jane stories would have been written when we were kids. Written in the style of Dick and Jane, we get to see them in their teenage years, when hormones flow. This is satire, not stroke.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

See Dick.

Dick is fifteen and horny.

See Dick sneaking peeks at his father's Playboy Magazine. All the pictures are so shiny and pretty. All the women have such luscious tasty looking breasts.

See Dick's hand? It's in his pants. What's Dick doing? He's rubbing his penis! Sometimes a penis is called a cock. That's also what a rooster is called. Isn't that funny? Sometimes a penis is also called a prick. That's also what they call it when something pokes a hole in your skin. Don't we have weird names for penises?

Rub Dick, rub!

It makes Dick feel good to rub his cock. See Dick smile.

See Dick's penis? Dick has dropped his pants. Dick's cock is long and hard. See Dick masturbate? Dick is stroking his young prick very fast as he looks at the pretty women in the magazine.

Stroke Dick, stroke!

See Dicks face screw up and get funny looking! Dick is about to ejaculate. Sperm will come out of his cock and squirt all over the place.

See Dick ejaculate! Sperm is coming out of his cock!

Ejaculate Dick, ejaculate!

Dick is making a terrible mess. Some of his sperm has gotten on the pages of his father's magazine. Father will be very unhappy when he finds the pages of his Playboy all stuck together.

See Dick grab a Kleenex and clean up all his spunky splatter? Dick is a good boy who doesn't want his mother to be unhappy with him.


See Jane.

Jane is fifteen, just like Dick. But Jane is a girl. Jane doesn't have a penis. Jane doesn't look at Playboy magazine either. Jane looks at Seventeen magazine, at all the young male movie stars. See Jane's eyes go slightly out of focus? Jane is imagining Robby Benton, the famous movie star, kissing Jane's plump soft lips.

See Jane squirm? Jane has a funny feeling between her legs where she doesn't have a penis. That funny feeling is in Jane's vagina. Another name for vagina is pussy. Just like the kitty cat! Girls have pussies instead of penises. Interestingly enough, a girls pussy is exactly the right size for a boy's prick to fit into. It's kind of like how your hand fits right into your mitten.

Squirm Jane, squirm!

See Jane in bed, with the lights out? Jane is getting ready to go to sleep. Jane is still thinking about Robby Benton.

See the covers moving where Jane's pussy is? That's because Jane is rubbing her pussy, almost like when Dick rubs his penis. Except Jane is sliding one of her long slim fingers inside her pussy as she thinks about Robby Benton kissing her.

Rub Jane, rub!

Hear Jane moan? It sounds like Jane is in pain. But she's not in pain. Jane is having an orgasm. Orgasms feel very nice and that's why Jane moans. Jane is very happy when she has an orgasm.


See Dick.

Dick is outside his house peeking into the window. That seems like a funny thing to do. Why would someone peek through a window into a house where they live? It's because Dick is peeking into Jane's bedroom. Jane is Dick's sister. Jane is inside her bedroom, but her door is closed, so Dick can't see into her room through the door. This is why Dick has to peek through her bedroom window.

Peek Dick, peek!

Uh Oh! See Dick masturbating again? This time he's masturbating outside! What a funny place to masturbate. That's because Jane is playing dress up in her room. Jane has to take all her clothes off when she plays dress up. She puts on one outfit and admires her curvy young body in the mirror. Then she takes those clothes off. That's called stripping. Then she puts on another outfit. Jane can play this game for a long time.

Strip Jane, strip!

See the thoughtful look on Dick's face. Dick is thinking very hard. Dick is thinking about what it would feel like if he could fit his penis into Jane's pussy. Dick is quite sure it would feel very good. Dick is masturbating very fast now.

Masturbate Dick, masturbate!

See Dick ejaculate? Now he's making a mess on the side of the house! He likes to masturbate as he watches his naked sister and thinks about putting his penis in her pussy. She's just as pretty as the women in Playboy magazine...


See Jane.

Jane is standing in the bathroom door. Why isn't Jane going into the bathroom or coming out of the bathroom instead of just standing in the door? That's because Jane is peeking into the bathroom.

See Dick.

Dick is taking a shower in the bathroom. The water feels good as it runs down his body. See Dick masturbating? Dick sure masturbates a lot doesn't he? Dick is still thinking about what it would be like to put his cock in Jane's pussy.

Masturbate Dick, Masturbate!

See Jane watch her brother masturbate.

See Jane reach inside her robe and rub her pussy. That's because when she looks at Dicks penis it makes her pussy feel hot and itchy, just like when she thinks about Robby Benton kissing her. Jane wishes it was Robby Benson masturbating in the shower. She would really love to see Robby Benton's cock. But her brother's prick is just as interesting.

Rub Jane, rub!

See Dick ejaculate! See his spooge splatter all over the side of the shower stall. See the water make it all run down into the drain. This isn't nearly as messy. Maybe Dick should masturbate in the shower all of the time.

See Jane bite her lip? Hear Jane moan? We know what that means, don't we. Jane is having another orgasm. Jane has never seen sperm splattering all over the place. Seeing sperm splatter all over the place has made Jane have an orgasm. Having an orgasm is also called cumming.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.