Monday Night Football - Cover

Monday Night Football

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2005 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: A butch, a femme and football. What more do you need?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Humor   Spanking   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

(This story is just for fun. No deep meaning or relationship issues, just sex)

My current girl friend and I had been arguing quite a lot of late, so it was almost with a sigh of relief from both of us when she went on a weeklong business trip. I had no intentions of sitting at home while she was gone. She knew it and I knew she did.

I decided to go down to Antoine's for two reasons. First, of course, was the fact that Sandra hadn't been putting out for two weeks now and I was some kinda horny. Sometimes I hate blonde, virginal (hah!) American princesses. But I just can't stay away from them. Second, it was Monday night and the Eagles were playing the Cowboys.

Antoine's is a fun place to hang out. Its an overgrown hole-in-the-wall club; with a loud jukebox, a postage stamp dance floor and a couple of battered pool tables. The attractions are the really cold beer and the incredibly mixed crowd that congregates here. We've got gays, lesbians, bi's, transgendereds and straights. Men and women of every shading and appetite come here.

Usually there's an unwritten rule that everyone ignores the other people they see here and whatever they're doing. It doesn't always work. I once saw a married couple bump into each other here. He was with some guy and she was with, well, me. By the time they got to screaming at each other about being "cheating, lying, two-timing queers", I decided to fade out of the picture. I might be pretty well built, 6 foot tall and 185 pounds and reasonably strong, but being butch don't mean I'm dumb.

Tonight Antoine's was packed. It always is for Monday night football. I did get to the bar without having more than a couple of pushing matches, all of which I won. The bartender slid me a cold one and hollered "On your tab Rizzo." I nodded. Hell, I didn't think it would be free. I popped the cap off against the edge of the bar, took a swallow and looked around.

I saw her and fell in love. She was at the far end of the bar but I got a good look as the crowd parted and I headed that way. It wasn't her sexy legs, shown off under a short skirt that drew me. It wasn't the top of her stocking showing she favored black lace, at least in her garter belt. It wasn't the translucent white blouse she had on, although I appreciated that show too. It wasn't even the way she bounced her foot, her high heel dangling from her toes as she did it. What drew me irresistibly to her was the way she pounded her longneck beer on the bar and screamed obscenities at the Dallas quarterback.

I wasn't the only one who felt that way. As I headed towards her I crossed paths with Rodney, a longshoreman who's pretty tough for a guy. He glanced at me and we both knew we were after the same woman.

"I saw her first, Riz," he snarled at me. "Besides, I can tell she wants a man, not a dyke."

I was wounded by Rodney's words. To show him my displeasure I drained my beer while taking two steps and smashed the empty bottle over his head. To my happiness he went down immediately. I had been forced to get hard nosed with him before and was glad to see he was learning to fold without making a fuss.

As always happens at Antoine's, when one person uses a little vigor in their arguments everyone has to get into the act. A brawl broke out instantly, which occupied the bouncers who had originally been heading my way. I surged through it with no thought other than to rescue the fair maiden at the bar.

She really didn't seem to need too much rescuing. When one struggling couple fell against the bar beside her she simply pulled her beer out of the way. As I arrived though, another brawling pair had blocked her view of the game. She was showing delightful amounts of her legs as she twisted and turned trying to see past them, and I was already imagining them wrapped around me. I reached over her shoulder and jerked the obstructing duo out of the way and sent them reeling across the floor.

This action fortunately coincided with the commercial break for the two minute warning. She turned to me and said "Thanks."

"You're welcome," I replied. "I hate people getting in the way." Now that I was close I found I needed to revise my estimate of her age. When I had first seen her I thought she was about my age, in her early forties. Now I could see that 50 was probably closer to her correct age. She still was a very attractive woman. She had blue eyes and light brown hair and a figure that was definitely that of an adult full-grown woman. Even if I hadn't been suffering from near terminal lackanookie, I would have wanted her anyway.

Keeping on eye on the TV, she stretched her hand to me. "Sally," she said.

"Rizzo," I answered. Her hand was soft but with a hint of calluses that indicated to me she worked for a living. "Want a beer?"

"Sure, thanks again."

The game started again and I wisely decided to stop talking and merely stand close behind her. I could tell she didn't seem to mind this, as she settled comfortably on her stool and leaned back against me. She crossed her legs, once again apparently indifferent to the fact that her skirt had ridden almost all the way up her thighs. I was hoping she was as conscious as I was about the warmth of her back against my breasts.

Twice I opened my mouth to see if I could delicately approach the subject of my fucking her brains out. Both times I closed it again, deciding to wait since there was only a few more seconds on the clock. This proved to be wise when suddenly Rodney staggered against the bar in front of her. I was impressed with the hardness of his head.

"Hey baby, wanna..." he started.

As it turned out his head wasn't hard enough. With a muttered, "Not before halftime, asshole," Sally clunked him on top of the head with her empty beer bottle. He went down just in time for us both to catch the final play. She shrugged her shoulders. "His timing really sucks."

Since I was in complete agreement with that statement, I nodded. We each sipped our beers for a moment and then I leaned over to her and whispered the words I knew she wanted to hear.

"52 inch rear projection."

Her eyes widened and she leaned closer to me.

"With surround sound."

She looked me over from head to toe and moistened her lips. She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "If you've got a 9 inch strapon its a deal."

I smiled at her. "How thick you want?"

She hopped off her stool, grabbed her purse and from 8 inches below me commanded, "Let's go."

We headed for my car. Its an old Chevy. Like this Sally though, it still looked good. I keep it maintained and the paint job shone. I turned the key and the engine rumbled to life.

"Sounds nice," She commented to me. "Whatcha got, a small block 350 with custom dual exhausts?"

Oh god, she knows cars too. A femme who loves football, can handle herself and can ID what's under the hood. I find like one more thing like those about her and Sandra's crap is gonna be piled in the driveway while I run off with Sally to Ontario and get married.

We got to my apartment in record time. I wanted to make sure we had 60 seconds or so to get to know each other before the second half started. To insure I stayed in her good graces, I flipped the set on immediately on getting through the door.

"Good driving," Sally complimented me. "We've still got 5, maybe 6 minutes before the second half starts. Lets not waste them." With that she flowed into my arms and wrapped her hands around my neck. I grabbed her ass and lifted her in the air where my mouth met hers.

I tell you what, that woman could kiss. Her tongue drove right into my mouth, curling and wiggling. It slid all over my own tongue and then slowly drew back into her own mouth. I swear I could hear it calling to my own, "This way, follow me." With no conscious thought my tongue followed into her mouth, where she proceeded to suck the saliva right off it and make me wonder if she was trying to uproot it.

My exploring fingers had discovered one interesting thing about her ass. It wasn't covered in anything besides her skirt. I knew she had a white lace bra on but apparently had decided not to overburden herself below the waist. Another interesting thing about it, once my hands were completely under her skirt and firmly clutching it, was that 50 or not it was still smooth and firm. Once I got her bent over I knew I was going to enjoy fucking it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.