The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Pizza turned out to be the best compromise, so pizza it was. Thankfully, it was only half-past eight at this point, so not terribly late. We all sat around for a little while in the living room in the buff, sipping some sherry that Mum brought with her as some kind of goodwill gesture or housewarming gift or whatever. Gwen proudly showed off her bald nether regions, including her arse, much to my shock. I never asked her to have Dafyd shave that, but it was a rather charming bonus, wasn’t it?

While waiting for the pizza delivery, Gwen chose to break the ice by saying, “So, if you three are Cecil’s sisters, this means that you were sisters-in-law at one point and I never even knew that you existed! Wow, that’s ... pretty wild, isn’t it? For the record, my full first name is Gwendolyn, but everyone simply calls me ‘Gwen.’ Gwendolyn Candace Evans, aka Lady Evans, of course.”

“For the record, we’ve discussed ... marriage, but there were always some ... obstacles. Such as the need for closure with you ... for both of us. If we were ... to marry, you know, we’d want you to attend. You were hardly likely to do that if you hadn’t forgiven us, were you? I still think of you as my best mate, Cecil, even if you don’t quite see it that way. Oh, I have other mates, of course, but what I lost with you ... it’s irreplaceable,” Dafyd let the sherry really loosen his tongue now.

“And here’s another complication. I still ... think of you on some level as my ... husband. It’s hard to let go of that. Shagging other fellows is one thing. Marrying another man ... your best mate, or former one at that, just seemed ... still a bit surreal. Odd. Off. At least without you there to give your blessing, at any rate. That’s something that still seems ... a bit improbable at this phase, unless I’ve greatly misread the signals,” Gwen told me candidly while lighting a fag.

“Well, you know, it’s kind of difficult to be mates with someone in whom I once confided about marital spats and issues with my wife, only to find that he had been bedding the selfsame wife while dispensing advice out of his arse! Did you two have a good laugh out of that, me seeking his counsel while you sought his cock? Cecil, the naive, far too trusting, unwitting cuckold? Horns sold separately?” I retorted bitterly, letting that nightmare scenario off my chest at last.

“To be honest, and perhaps this will relieve you a bit, but Dafyd and I didn’t do that ... kind of pillow talk. We never did anything remotely like that at all ... until ... after you left us. Then it became a lot more common, only it was always this ongoing discourse about the need to somehow, in some fashion, earn your trust and forgiveness again.

“Prior to that, well, it was mostly fantasy chat about how to get you into bed with both of us. Devil’s threesome fantasies, of you shagging me and buggering both of us! We just didn’t know how to broach the matter with you. It did get us rather hot and bothered, to be frank. The more we discussed a menage a trois scenario, the more intense and exciting it became.

“What started the affair, oddly enough, was when I thought that you two were more than mates, and then I confronted Dafyd about it. He confessed that he was bisexual and craved you, but that you and he weren’t an item. It so ... excited me, especially with some Madeira wine in me, that, well, one thing led to another. Pretty soon, we were coupling and trying to figure out how to entice you to sleep with us,” Gwen now let the truly abnormal origins of their extramarital tryst out for all to hear.

“That’s it? That’s the origin story of your adulterous love affair? That both of you really wanted to seduce Cecil together? Wow, that must have been truly shattering to you! Well, it makes an alarming amount of sense and I really had trouble putting my finger on the pulse of what caused the whole business. You were both so heartbroken over it, but so was Cecil!

“You know that you could have both come to me about this, hard to believe as it might be. I’d have sorted it out. Helped you get Cecil drunk, horny, and ready for a threesome. Maybe even a foursome if I could have slipped into bed with the three of you. Well, it worked out for the best, and maybe it’s not too late. Maybe. That’s up to Cecil, of course,” Mum reacted loudly to this very strange confession from my ex-wife.

“So, then, it seems pretty clear that you are, in fact, a bottom,” Casey licked her lips as she responded, “that was a subject of some ... interest to us in your absence.”

“Yes, I’ve tried Topping at some ... bugger pubs, but well, bottoming just felt more ... right to me. Especially since, unlike you, I don’t recover as fast and get a second wind in the sack as easily. I’m more often ‘one and done.’ At least when it comes to ejaculation. I often clean up my own creampie, though ... it tends to help Gwen have a fantastic climax and I don’t mind the taste at all. Especially from her bum,” Dafyd now flatly admitted his sexuality and some rather frank details about his sex life.

“So, here’s the deal. If you three ... want in on the ... physical intimacy, I’m fine with that in principle. But there are some practical details. This is ... very long-distance, for one thing. You’re still living in Wales, by Jove. For another, at least with the whole ‘fan club’ situation, if you had been in that, you would have had to pay your dues to the president of said club. Junie here. And those dues are paid on your knees. With your tongue in her snatch or bum or both.

“I think that, for this, you’re going to have to pay your dues to all of us. To me, of course. To June. To Erica. And to Casey. It can’t be full penetration. You two are still in the doghouse, so you haven’t heard that quite yet.

“On the plus side, you do this and you’re in the Fan Club, too, if you wish it. I know that it’s not for everyone. As for Mum, you just have to pay your dues to June and wait for the end of the breeding cycle, that’s all. Just this week. For the full penetration, I mean,” I announced, just as the pizza arrived.

I started to get up and pay for it, but Erica beat me to it, and frankly took longer than expected. When she returned, she clearly had some cum on her lips, leaving no doubt that she gave the pizza guy a blowjob. No doubt, he would brag to his friends about getting head from a sexy blonde in her birthday suit. It certainly excited me to see the evidence of it.

“Do you regularly suck pizza guys off when they deliver the pizza?” I teased Erica, who shrugged.

“Depends. They have to be cute enough ... and shy enough. I like to do that to bashful guys. Makes them all flustered. It’s adorable! Probably still virgins, in fact. But at least they got blown by a lawyer, if not a partner! How many pizza guys can say that? Hey, they always say that we attorneys suck, anyway!

“And yes, if it had been a pizza girl, I’d have eaten her out. The pizza might have been colder by then and they might have gotten in trouble with the boss when they returned a bit late, but they would have a memory sure to bring a smile to their lips for the rest of their days,” Erica told me as we shared a snowball kiss right then.

“What did he look like?” June asked her as Mum and she began plating the pizza.

“Slim, short ... Asian. Definitely Asian. Probably Vietnamese or Thai or something like that. Not the biggest dick around, but it was a lot of fun to see the shocked look on his face and witness his bliss as he experienced a blowjob from a total stranger.

“Maybe I’ll do it again in the future. It might be fun to literally blow a teenage lad’s mind like that. He looked young enough that I could have easily babysat him when I was in high school or something like that, but he’s old enough to work now at least.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.