The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

“Erica’s up next,” I told the ladies, “but I will need a little snack. And then another snack before I get to Casey. But I will absolutely make it worth the wait, babes.”

“Oh, I know that, bro! You’re only a single, flesh and blood guy, though definitely one born to screw ... and screw around. You just gotta pace yourself, honey, and that will give your balls enough time to make more sperm, anyway. And definitely, absolutely take care of those munchies,” June assured me as the trio of my lovely sisters kissed their way down to my navel.

“And we want you to make some more sperm, so you can put babies in Casey and me! Her baby’s gonna need a brother and sister! Who will also be first cousins, I might add!” Erica winked at me as she began licking my balls, “I love these little babymakers!”

“They’re not that little! Certainly didn’t feel small while slapping against my twat as he fucked my ass! Oh, God, I loved it when he butt-fucked me! But you knew that already! You might be the Goddess of Oral, but I’m the Anal Queen!” Casey laughed as she bragged about getting buggered by me.

“Well, you got a point there! Granted, I only got to suck him yet, but I can’t wait to have his big, hairy balls slap against my thighs while he plows me from behind. It’s gonna feel so good inside me at last! As much as I love fellatio, I really, really want him balls deep inside me!” Erica shouted as June and Casey joined her in sucking and licking me.

“Oh, fuck ... fuck ... so ... sensitive right now, but so fucking ... good!” I declared as my three sisters gave me some very enthusiastic head, “so, not so small, then?”

“Nope, not even in the slightest!” Erica answered with a very playful lick to my nuts, “salty, but that’s a good thing. Nice and sweaty!”

“That would be from fucking our sister, of course,” I replied while running my fingers through her lovely blonde locks.

“Mmm ... well, she really tastes great on your cock, no doubt of that!” Casey announced.

“Yeah, I’m not too bad, am I?” June laughed in a very smoky voice, “I usually just smoke after sex, but this ... this is even more fun!”

“Probably still go for that cigarette in a little bit, am I right?” I teased her.

“Oh, absolutely, because you still have the munchies and we don’t want to get you up and running before your balls make enough little swimmers to do the job!” June winked at me as she rose to kiss me very fiercely on the mouth.

“I could use a bite, too. A girl can’t live on ball sweat, after all! Yummy as it is!” Erica agreed while making out with Casey now.

“Oh, God’s teeth, it is fucking yummy, too! But yeah, some actual food would help! I can’t believe that we’ve already burned through lunch. By the way, you wouldn’t believe how fucking wild it was when Nadia spread my cheeks and rimmed me! She didn’t waste any time. She just wanted to eat this! Can you really blame her, though?” Casey snickered as she recalled her ladies’ room quickie with Nadia.

“Whereas I did the rimming with Jess, but you probably guessed that,” Erica boasted, “and damn, she was delicious! Hey, you know me!”

“Her idea or yours?” I teased Erica while June lit a Virginia Slim and we got up to go to the kitchen.

“Mine, of course, but she was definitely game. By the time I was done with her, she likely wanted to find a surgeon and get my mouth attached to her booty full-time. Wouldn’t work out, but you know what I mean,” Erica told me with a saucy wink while June poured me another Glenlivet.

“So, I wonder how long we should wait before contacting any of these cuties?” I thought aloud.

“That’s entirely your call, boss. You’re the man. You’re in charge. But please wait until we’ve had these five days of breeding! Maybe six to be extra safe,” Casey proposed, “we want to give this little push the maximum effort, right?”

“Right on, babe! And for the record, nobody could possibly blame Nadia for wanting to dig in! Your ass is a dessert of its own! Sweet, sweet ass!” I told Casey with a very passionate tongue kiss for her, followed by one for Erica and June each.

“Gotta put those buns in our ovens, right?” Erica licked her lips after breaking off our kiss.

“Yep, all play and no work would mean no babies or baby bumps!” June joked as she took another drag on her cigarette and mixed herself a Long Island tea.

“I’ll have one of those myself!” Erica asserted while concocting her drink, “now that I’m not driving, that is.”

“Me, too. Can’t let you two girls have all of the drinking fun!” Casey declared as she made her cocktail next.

“And what about some of this? Wanna cross-fade?” Erica snickered as she took out some weed and rolled a blunt to share with us.

“Oh, fuck! Gimme some of that!” I exclaimed as Erica gave me a hit of the joint.

“Inhale deep, baby. Let’s get you nice and chill so you won’t have any ... performance anxiety tonight!” Erica encouraged me.

“Tell me about it! I want him up and at ‘em as he reams me good and hard! I want him to bottom out while he looks at my tush!” Casey agreed as she took a hit herself, “speaking of which, I love that your tongue still tastes a little like June’s ass! I bet that June’s still tastes like mine!”

“Well, let’s find out, shall we?” June taunted her before pulling her in to make out with her, “yep, that’s my butt on your breath! Not bad. Not bad at all!”

“Gimme that!” Erica laughed before making out with Casey and June in turn, “oh, fuck, yeah! That’s the bomb! I love rimjob breath when I French a girl ... or a guy, for that matter!”

“Let me try some of that, too!” June insisted while offering to share her cigarette with us.

“I don’t usually smoke Slims, but I don’t have my cigars on me, so that will do!” I laughed as I took a drag of the tobacco.

“Might be my last chance before the baby is conceived, implanted, and such. I’ll have to quit for sure and then I’ll just have to never get back to it. You’ll help me stay strong and lay off the nicotine, right, bro? Maybe give me some dick to suck instead?” June licked her lips with undisguised lust.

“Now, that’s a quitting plan I can get behind!” I slapped June on the bum and even rubbed her quim with my hands a little to make her squirm, “hey, I’ll quit if you do ... and I’ll keep some weed around to help out with that.”

“Oh, yeah, Mary Jane is the perfect way to give up tobacco! Weed and fellatio, that’s the way to go!” Erica snickered, “seriously! Want to try cunnilingus as part of that plan, too?”

“Meaning that I get to put my tongue inside you and suck on your clit instead of a ciggy? Or that you’ll eat me out so well that I’ll be too busy moaning to stop to smoke?” June licked her lips while I kissed her neck and shoulders.

“Yes!” Erica clearly implied both.

“Not to mention analingus!” Casey winked at us, “both kinds. It’s fucking awesome and you know it! Junie, you know that when your tongue is that deep inside my cornhole, tobacco will be the last thing on your mind! And trust me, when my tongue is back there, I’m gonna make you scream my name!”

“Well, it helped while I rimmed you for sure ... and while Cecil plowed me and Erica rimmed me, I might add. But then those cravings returned, as they always do right after sex. But, yeah, if I’m too busy eating ass, sucking cock, licking pussy, or seeing stars because someone is going down on me, well, you get the idea. These two living with me have certainly helped me cut back on my smoking, at least some of the time. When I’m not having those post-coital urges, of course. Those almost cancel out any progress at times!” June reminisced with a wistful look as she dragged a little on the cancer stick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.