Commanding Presence - Cover

Commanding Presence

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 2: Cause and Effect

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cause and Effect - What would it be like to be so submissive, so indecisive, that you couldn't even decide what chores to do around the house? What would it be like to live with someone like that? Evan Hill is in just this situation. His mother is almost pathologically submissive, and now as a young man on the verge of adulthood he is forced to assume his father's position as head of the house. Just how much of this mantle can he assume? How much should he, and how far will it go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Pregnancy  

Evan mulled over what Dr. Black had talked about during their last session. Is that what Mom needed, a little direction in her life? Is that what she lost when Dad died? Maybe the best thing to do would be to try some experiments. He could even write down what happened, what he said and the circumstances surrounding it. At least that would give him something concrete to talk to Dr. Black about. What did he have to lose?

He decided to start the next day. It was a Saturday; he had no practices or games, no real homework either. What better time to begin? First he went through the house taking a mental inventory of what needed to be done. What to start with? Well maybe he should keep going with what had worked the other day: laundry and personnel appearance. He checked the laundry room. It was obvious that nothing had been done since the previous week; Mom's sudden burst of effort hadn't lasted long.

He found her in the family room as expected, watching some silly game show. What was it with these game shows? Did they have their own network or what? As usual she was dressed in her old faded housecoat, slippers and nightgown. Her hair was a little mussed -- but not as bad as it usually was -- no makeup and, well she could have had a shower this morning, but then again maybe not.

"Mom, have you seen my Nike T-shirt?" He knew where it was: in the laundry room, and no it wasn't clean.

"I don't know, baby." Her eyes never even left the screen. "If it isn't in your room it might be in the laundry."

"I'm pretty sure I put it in the laundry last week, Mom, and when I looked in the laundry room I didn't see anything clean. When do you think it might get done?"

"Oh, I'll get to it right away honey." She casually waved her hand in his direction but otherwise could have been made of stone for all the movement she made.

Well he thought, I made the suggestion now let's see what happens.

DAY/TIME: Saturday, 10:30am

NOTE: Subject was given mild suggestion to wash laundry that had not been completed for approximately one week. Time limit not imposed or suggested. Initial affirmative verbal reaction noted, no following physical action observed.

Evan figured that if anything was going to happen it would within a few hours. Now might be a good time to get the weekly shopping done. He had gradually taken over that task but didn't really mind. This way he could get what he wanted and he knew they would have food in the house. Another plus was since he had been doing the shopping his mother had allowed him to have his own credit card with the same credit limit as hers -- not bad for a seventeen-year-old kid! And as long as he didn't abuse it she didn't seem to mind the little things he charged. At least he assumed she didn't mind; maybe she didn't even look at the bill!

Not that it mattered; the credit card was just a tool he used to purchase things they needed. Luckily they didn't need much so he didn't use it that often. He wasn't sure what their financial situation was, and until recently he never even thought to ask. It was stable enough that Mom didn't seem to worry about money and she sure didn't seem to need to work so Dad must have left enough, or at least had enough insurance to see them through.

Well, whatever, he thought. Grocery shopping had to be done and it would allow for some time to see if his suggestion had been heeded.

Evan returned just after noon, put the groceries away and checked the laundry. Not surprisingly, nothing had been done. Evan noted this in his journal. Now what to do? Try the suggestion thing again? Maybe elevate it to a request. Yes, that seemed to be the best way to go; this time it will be a request. Surely she couldn't ignore a simple request from her own baby boy, now could she?

He found her in the family room still watching TV. He wondered if she had even moved. It didn't look like it. Watching her as he had for the last few days, what he saw was really beginning to bother him, and not just because her inactivity adversely impacted him. Well maybe that was part of the reason, but what harm she did to him was nothing compared to what she was doing to herself! She was barely human! Sitting around all day, dirty, wearing ragged and unwashed clothing... Jesus, what could her bedroom look like!

This wasn't good, it wasn't right! She wasn't some old maid with nothing to live for. My God, she was only thirty-six years old! Looking at her objectively he could now see the pallor of her skin, the once dynamite legs getting just a bit chunky, more out of condition than fat, but unhealthy just the same. The more he thought about it the more he was convinced he was doing the right thing. At least he was going to try to help!

"Mom?" he asked a little tentatively, "did you do the laundry yet?"

"No baby. I'll get to it in a little while. There isn't any big hurry is there?"

"Well yes there is," he added just a bit more firmness to his voice. "Would you please do the laundry for me? I'll need it tomorrow."

"Sure, honey. I'll do it here in a little bit." Again he didn't think her eyes left the TV.

"Okay, Mom. Thanks." Turning he left the room to make his journal entries.

DAY/TIME: Saturday, 12:30pm

NOTE: Since subject had no reaction to mild suggestion an unambiguous request for the action was made. Subject responded in the affirmative however no physical action was noted subsequent to the request.

There didn't seem to be much reason to keep checking up on her for the rest of the day, he thought. She would either do it or not. But what would he do if she didn't respond? He needed to think about that. Should he crank it up a notch or should he wait and talk to Dr. Black first? It was something he needed to think about, but not here, not now. What he needed was a little exercise. Playing some hoops with his friends would be just the ticket. Letting his mom know he was leaving, he took off for the rest of the day.

The sun peaking through the blinds woke Evan that Sunday morning. He lay in bed still wondering what he should do next. He had checked last night when he got home and the laundry still hadn't been done. Now it was becoming a real pain. Not only did he want to help his mother but also he was running out of clean clothes! He supposed he could do it -- he had many other times before -- but that wasn't the point. She should be doing this, if not this then something else anyway. It wasn't fair that he had to take care of a thirty-six year old baby! Well he would try once more today, maybe a little stronger, a little more direct; then we'll see if that gets any response. Knowing his mother wouldn't be up for a few hours he slipped out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast.

He had a nice spread of bacon, toast, eggs and coffee ready when Cheri finally came down. She saw what he had made, grinned widely and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Why this is wonderful, Ev! What's the special occasion?"

He just waved his hand and gave her a noncommittal grunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.