Commanding Presence - Cover

Commanding Presence

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 13: It's Not Just A Job, It's An Adventure

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: It's Not Just A Job, It's An Adventure - What would it be like to be so submissive, so indecisive, that you couldn't even decide what chores to do around the house? What would it be like to live with someone like that? Evan Hill is in just this situation. His mother is almost pathologically submissive, and now as a young man on the verge of adulthood he is forced to assume his father's position as head of the house. Just how much of this mantle can he assume? How much should he, and how far will it go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Pregnancy  

Still being a young man Evan was inexperienced enough to be amazed at how totally incomprehensible these wondrous beings called women can be to the average male. Being an intelligent young man he was smart enough to abide by the ancient wisdom, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

What amazed him more than anything else at this particular time was the seeming dichotomy of having two extremely submissive women with the need to breed suddenly take over and completely dominate his sexual life. Not that he was complaining, not really, but even given his relative youth, the demands for servicing his small harem were tiring.

A minimum of twice per lady per day sounds great until you realize that means about four hours of fucking every day. Then add in sleep, and classwork, plus homework... Well, it got to be just a bit much. The day he failed an English quiz because he couldn't stay awake he decided the king had to make a stand. Once a king always and king, but once a knight is enough!

"Girls," he said one night as they were finishing dinner, "we've got to talk about you two wearing my poor ass out." The looks he received let him know they had no idea what he was getting at.

"Look, I can't believe I'm saying this but you two are flat wearing me out with your demands for sex. Christ, I know I could get kicked out of the Stud Club for even thinking this let alone saying it, but I need some rest sometimes and if I don't get some serious studying done they are going to bounce my butt out of here so fast I won't even feel the door hitting me in the ass. Now there isn't anyone here who wants you two pregnant any more than I, but the fact is neither one of you are fertile now and won't be for at least another week at the earliest."

This was well known since the day after the decision was made a large calendar appeared on the refrigerator with each girl's ideal fertile period circled, a separate color for each of them. Their times overlapped by only one day with Cheri's coming first, although for this month it was problematical since the residuals of the birth-control pills could still be impacting her cycles.

"Now I feel really stupid for bringing this up, but the way you two are draining me every day there aren't going to be enough little wigglers to nail your wonderful little eggs. You know low sperm count is one of the main reasons for infertility and I just can't believe my body is capable of producing them as fast as you two are dragging them out."

"Well," Cheri mused, "I guess we can slow down a bit. Maybe do one of us one night and trade off the next. The one being left out will sure be horny but I guess we can put up with that for a while if that's what you want."

Pam looked somewhat unhappy but nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey, I didn't mean we had to slow it down that much!" Evan quickly interjected. "To be honest there's no way I would be able to keep my hands off either one of you at night, but maybe once each per night would be enough? At least for a while, maybe? I also think that for a day or two before your time that I should hold off completely." He suddenly grinned at them, "That's the theory anyway."

Unlike many theories[0], this one worked fairly well in practice. Cheri and Pam, while still very affectionate during the day, backed off on their sexual aggressiveness and were content to have Evan take care of them at night. Actually it worked out a little bit better as their sessions went from being less a duty or a performance back to being playtime between three loving people. Evan, for his part, found that he had plenty of time during the day for his classes and class work leaving him with more than enough energy to please his two horny women. Two days before Cheri's fertile period she tentatively recommended that the girls sleep in another room, to help prevent any accidental cheating on anybody's part. Evan immediately put his foot down and squashed the idea practically as soon as it left her mouth.

"No fucking way!" he said forcefully. "We sleep together now and forever! If I can't keep my hands off you two for two freaking days then that's just the way it'll be. Get those ideas out of your heads right now or I'll tie both of you to the bed at night and do whatever I damn well please! I've felt great these past few days and I'm willing to bet whoever takes my first load over the next few nights has just as much chance of getting knocked up as any other time. We do it my way or there are going to be some well-spanked butts around here!"

It wasn't as difficult as they thought it would be. There was still a lot of cuddling, kissing and caressing and although Evan did stay erect almost all the time it was easy enough to restrain himself. After all, it wasn't like he was going to do without for any great length of time and there was a serious reason for waiting. Still he was very eager when the third night rolled around.

All day he had been distracted by both the anticipation and just a little fear. After all, conceiving a child may take only a few minutes but the consequences last a lifetime. Luckily it was Friday, one of his lighter days, and he was able to get home by mid-afternoon. Thinking he would help with dinner the undisputed master of the house found himself unceremoniously booted out of the kitchen with orders to get himself cleaned up and to make himself scarce for the next few hours.

He took it like a man. That is he slunk off, took a shower and hid in the den watching TV. He put on the nice shirt and pair of slacks which had been laid out for him on the bed. It was much fancier than what he would normally put on for an evening at home but he could take a hint. Finally he was called to dinner.

Entering the dinning room he could tell something special was going on. The finest china was out, tablecloth on, lights down low and candles lit. The food was already laid out and ready to be served. The table was beautiful but not nearly as beautiful as his two women. The stood before him in what had to be strapless evening gowns, although considering what they covered, or more specifically didn't cover, gown-less evening straps would probably be a more accurate description.

"We thought since this was a very special occasion, it would be nice to be a little bit more formal than usual. Is that all right, Master?"

"Of course it is my angels!" Evan said as he sat down. "But the way you two look tonight don't be surprised if we don't make it through dessert!"

Cheri sat to his right when he did but Pam picked up his napkin, unfolded it and laid it across his lap. Leaning in as she did her lips brushed his ear and she whispered, "This is making me so fucking horny, Master. I'm dripping wet! You own us and now you're going to breed us! You better have plenty left for me on Monday!" Grinning he raised his hand to pat her on the fanny and then reached up under the short gown to tickle the gusset of the panties. Not surprisingly he found them damp as she moaned and pushed back on his finger.

"Yo, slut!" Cheri said smiling at her friend. "You make our stud go off in his pants and I'll bitch slap you from here to tomorrow, plus I'll take your turn next week."

"As if you could, tramp!" Pam sniffed but disengaged herself and moved to sit down. "I was just teasing him up for you anyway," she said as she primly unfolded her own napkin and placed it on her lap. Evan and Cheri looked at each other and started laughing.

"What?" said Pam indignantly, but within seconds she was giggling right along with them.

The meal was wonderful but Evan couldn't have told you what they had eaten to save his life. Apparently he wasn't the only one distracted. While trying to exude an aura of benign indifference, Evan noticed Cheri ate very little and squirmed around in her seat the entire meal. When it seemed that everyone was done, Evan stood up and began to clear the dishes.

"Master, please don't worry about these," Pam said restraining him with a hand on his arm. "These can wait; tonight I think you have more important things to take care of. Why don't we go into the living room where you can dance with your slave girls for a little bit?"

"No!" cried Cheri. The vehemence of her response made both Pam and Evan jump. Quickly walking over to him she grabbed him tightly and looking up into his eyes continued, "I can't take it anymore, Evan. Please let's go now! I'm shaking so badly I don't know if I can walk and if I wait any longer I know I'm going to be sick."

"Cheri," he said softly, "if this scares you, if it bothers you this much, we don't have to do it. I won't force you to do something you don't want to. You know that."

"Oh God, Evan, I am scared," she answered pulling him even tighter. "I'm scared I can't get pregnant and I'll disappoint you. I'm scared I'm too old and when you find that out you won't want me any more. But most of all I'm scared I'll never be able to hold our baby." She started to softly sob into his shoulder.

"That is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!" He bent down and swept her up into his arms. Turning he exclaimed in his Master Voice, "Slave Pam, I am going upstairs and I am going to fuck a baby into this wench. And if I don't knock her up tonight I intend to keep trying until I'm so old my dick falls off."

Looking down at Cheri he continued, "Do you understand that, Wench? I'm going to fill you so full of my sperm that it will be coming out of your ears. In fact I intend to stuff you so full that you may give birth in six months instead of nine!"

"I don't think it works that way, Master," Cheri sniffed and rubbed her face into his chest as she swung suspended in his arms.

"Well, you two go upstairs and make a baby," Pam said sniffing a bit herself. "I'll clean up down here."

"No," Cheri said softly as she reached out her hand to her friend, Pam. "I want you there with me when I conceive just like I know you'll be there when I give birth. Evan, you don't mind, do you, honey?"

"I never even considered the possibility that she wouldn't be there. Now let's get upstairs before I mount this bitch right here!"

Entering the bedroom Evan set her down on her feet facing away from him. Slowly he reached up and began to pull the zipper down on the back of her dress. Accepting his ministrations Cheri stood still holding her hands slightly out from her side so when the zipper was fully down the dress seemed to flow off her body and pool on the floor around her feet. She was in panties, no bra, so Evan knelt behind her and slowly pulled them down over her ass, past the thigh-high stockings and onto the floor. While he was doing this, Pam was kneeling beside him undoing his buttons, trying to strip him as he was stripping Cheri.

As her panties hit the floor Cheri stepped out of her high-heeled pumps and turned to face him. Her eyes were slightly glazed, her breasts heaving as if she couldn't quite get enough air. Slowly she backed up to the bed, sat down and started to shimmy backward until she was about in the middle. With her eyes riveted to his, she brought her knees up and opened her legs wide, inviting, no, begging him to take her.

Even with help Evan felt like it took forever to get his own clothes off and climb onto the bed. He crawled up and between her legs until his face looked straight down into hers and the tip of his cock barely brushed the lips of her exposed cunt.

"This is your last chance to say no, my love," he said looking down at her.

Smiling she lifted her feet off the bed, wrapped them around his thighs and began pulling him into her. As his cock head butted up against her pussy lips he felt someone softly grab his cock and aim it into his mother's incredibly wet cunt. He slowly sank into her until his balls rested on the slightly upturned globes of her ass and the tip of his cock nestled up against the barrier of her cervix.

Holding still, just reveling in the feel of her surrounding him, he heard her whisper in his ear. "Put a baby in me, lover. I'm yours and I want you to breed me like a stallion breeds his mare. Come on, baby! I'm your woman, your slave, your bitch. Now I want to be the mother of your children."

Although fucking Cheri was nothing new to Evan, the sensation that rushed through him when he heard her words certainly was. Suddenly he felt hot and so filled with energy he was almost shaking. He reared up slightly until he could look down directly into her eyes and he knew with absolute certainty that this was his primary function in life, his only reason for existence. He was here for no other purpose than to mate with this woman impaled below him and ensure his sperm was deposited deep within her! Eyes still locked, he began to slowly fuck her. He didn't make love to her -- there was no thought of pleasure for either her or himself -- he just fucked her! Deep and long, in and out, not a frenzied lust, just the determined rut of the male mounting his female.

Each thrust brought his cock into contact with her cervix, banging the resilient barrier, mashing the soft spongy head against her deepest recesses. As he fucked into her, she grimaced, lips drawn back from clenched teeth. Grunting with each impact she dug her heels into his thighs, fingernails hooked cruelly into the flesh of his back. Time seemed to stand still so intense was their concentration. To him there was nothing but the feel of her cunt around his cock and the overwhelming need to spend himself into her. For her there was nothing except how deeply she could pull him into her. No pain or pleasure, just the contraction of her cunt around him in a mindless attempt to squeeze the life-giving juice out of him.

After what seemed like hours but in reality was only about fifteen minutes, Evan felt his balls contract and on is next thrust he lifted up on his toes, bowed his back, and tried to drive himself completely through Cheri if he could. Holding himself within her he began spewing great globs of his baby-making seed deep within her belly. It felt like he was emptying out through the tiny hole, draining not only semen into her but his life force, his energy. When finally he had nothing left to give, he simply collapsed, pinning her to the bed.

Cheri wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and held him firmly in place when he feebly tried to roll off. Cooing softly in his ear she gently stroked his hair with one hand and his back with the other. After a few minutes she gently pushed him over to the side and lifted her legs in the air trying to maximize the probability that one of his little wigglers would find their target. As previously agreed, Pam quickly shoved a pillow under Cheri's butt helping her keep her hips elevated. Cheri looked over at her friend through half closed eyes and gave her a half smile, holding her hand out in companionship.

"Wow!" Pam hissed, her eyes wide and unseeing, almost like she was in shock. "I've never seen anything like that before! Are you okay?"

"I have been screwed and I have been made love to," Cheri chuckled, "but until right now I have never really been fucked. I have now been fucked! Yes I'm okay, more than okay, I feel wonderful! I don't think I've ever felt him cum so hard or for so long. I tell you what, dear: if this raggedy old body of mine can get pregnant, then that man of ours just did it. I just know it! Somehow I can feel it. He nailed me good, first time!"

Glancing over to the softly snoring Evan, Pam turned back and grinned at her friend. "Unless the dead can snore I think he'll live. But let me tell you, girlfriend, I don't know if I would want to be on the receiving end of a monkey fuck like that. That was scary! Well, maybe a little exciting. Okay, a lot exciting. Now tell me what it was like!"

"I don't know if I can, baby. It's like the two of us were focused on one thing only and I don't mean like when you're humping and concentrating on just getting your nut off. It's like our whole existence was just for one purpose: Nothing else mattered except getting me pregnant. I can only guess at what he felt but for me it was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. And believe me; I've had some pretty amazing things happen in the past few months!

"I'm not sure I'd want this to happen every time," she continued thoughtfully, "I'd sure miss when we really make love, but let me tell you, girl, it ain't all bad to get royally fucked every once in a while. It's funny. Part of it is knowing you are nothing to him but a receptacle for his seed, insignificant, a non-person, but then you also know that when he's on and in you, there is nothing else in his universe. Weird that you can feel both ways, but that's how it feels. But anyway you'll find out in a couple of days yourself, now won't you?"

"I can hardly wait," Pam quipped, not knowing herself if she was being facetious or if she really meant it.

For whatever reason, maybe the two of them felt a bit self-conscious about what happened, there were no more monkey fucks, just long slow sessions of making love. The three of them made sure that every drop of Evan's semen was deposited in Cheri's eager pussy, although she remained quite smug in predicting that she was already pregnant and this was just for insurance.

Finally it was Pam's turn and she didn't think anyone could be a horny as she was and still live through it. The days of assisting her co-spouses, Master and co-slave, or whatever, left her with one overriding desire. She wanted a dick inside her now!

It had been the girls' intentions to reset the stage for Pam. Nice dinner, dressed up, the whole nine yards, but Pam aborted that plan when she nearly attacked him as soon as he arrived home from class.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.