The Jag Lady - Cover

The Jag Lady

Copyright© 2005 by Al Steiner

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Mark, a young college student, is starting to think that sex is the most over-rated thing on the planet. It's boring, it's the same thing every time, and the girls he dates, though young and attractive, seem to treat it more as an obligation than anything else. But then he attracts the attention of Taya, the older, attractive, self-confident Jag owner who patronizes the coffee establishment where he works. She invites him for a drive in her car he won't soon forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers  

"Do it?" he asked nervously.

"Let's go fast. Step on it. Get this thing moving."

"Uh... how fast should I go?"

"As fast as you can," she said. "Put your foot down, lover. Get this car moving."

He looked down at the speedometer and saw he was already traveling at 70 mph, 5 mph faster than the posted speed limit. Nervously he pushed his foot down a little and brought them up to 78 mph, which was about as fast as his poor Civic could go. The engine in the Jag hardly seemed to be turning at all.

"Oh come on, now," Taya scolded playfully. "I didn't bring you out here for this shit. Put that thing down."

"Uh... well... how far?" he asked.

She slid her hand up and down his leg a few times. "All the way," she said.

"Uh... all the way?"

"All the way," she repeated.

"But... but... what about the cops? What if..."

"Don't worry about cops," she told him. "There are only two highway patrolmen covering the area between Heritage and Redding. Chances are, we won't even see them. And if, by some small chance, we do, or rather they see us, you still don't have to worry. My husband is the Honorable Justin Witherspoon, Superior Court Judge for the past 25 years in this district. No cop would dare write you up if you're with me."

"Really?" he asked.

She leaned close to him, so her breasts were pushing into his arm once again, so her lips were up against his ear. "Really," she whispered. "Now step on it. All the way, baby. All the way."

Slowly he pushed his foot down on the accelerator, wondering as he did so if her husband really had the pull with the cops that she claimed. He certainly didn't want a speeding ticket on his record. As a twenty-year-old single male, his car insurance was already outrageous even with a clean driving record. Acquiring an excessive speed ticket would send it into the stratosphere. And then there was the future background check he would have to undergo when he made his entry into law enforcement. He had heard that every little speeding ticket or minor infraction would have to be explained. He didn't relish the thought of having to tell a background detective why he had been barreling down Highway 99 with a judge's wife sitting next to him.

But these thoughts were pushed to the back of his head as he felt the smooth acceleration of the Jag, as he heard the purr of the engine begin to roar with horsepower. They were now flying down the fast lane, the white lines down the middle of the roadway a blur, the wind roaring outside.

"That's the way," Taya said, her voice excited now, almost dripping with it, her hand squeezing higher on his leg.

He glanced down at the speedometer and saw he was moving just a hair over 100 mph, faster than he'd ever driven anything before. This was invigorating, as was the hand squeezing his thigh, but his common sense tried to kick in and restrain him. He eased up on the accelerator, trying to peg the needle exactly at 100.

"No," Taya said, her hand coming off his thigh. "Don't slow down. Go faster!"

"But..."

"No buts," she scolded. "All the way, baby. All the way!"

Obediently, his common sense retreated into its hole. He let his foot go down again, this time to the floor. The engine began to scream louder, the wind to rush with even greater force. He began to pass the other cars in the right hand lane, zipping past them as if they were standing still. When the acceleration finally leveled out he looked down at the speedometer and saw it was now at 136 mph. That was well beyond a normal speeding ticket. If he were pulled over for going this fast he would go to jail on a reckless driving charge. And, with such a charge, he could kiss any chance of working for a law enforcement agency goodbye. This was madness, insanity. He needed to stop this immediately.

"Yeah, baby," Taya sighed next to him, squirming in her seat now. "That's the way to do it."

He couldn't bring himself to stop. He kept the accelerator firmly on the floor. Another car was in front of him, traveling in the fast lane, but only about 80 or so. He came up behind it rapidly. He changed lanes and shot by it on the right, catching a glimpse of the startled driver's face before cutting back into the fast lane just in time to avoid a big rig. He was exhilarated beyond description, feeling like a racecar driver in the Indy 500, so exhilarated he nearly forgot about Taya and her squirming. At least until she spoke again.

"This is making me so hot," she said. "Speed makes me horny."

"It... it does?" he asked.

"Yeah," she whispered, leaning back in her seat. "Let me show you." She took his right hand in hers, pulling it from the steering wheel. He thought about jerking it back. After all, taking a hand off the wheel at 136 mph seemed an unwise thing to do. But he didn't, not when he realized she was pulling that hand downward, towards her legs.

"Taya?" he whispered. "What are you... are you... doing?"

"Letting you feel how horny you're making me," she cooed.

She put his hand high on her upper thigh, so his fingers were touching the silky skin on the inside. He could tell that her legs were spread wide, that her skirt was pulled up. She pulled his hand higher, until the fingers were on her crotch. He found she was not wearing any panties. He felt slick wetness, almost hot to the touch. She was bare of hair, her lips swollen, juicy, begging to be touched and penetrated.

"Oh my God," he muttered, letting his fingers glide up and down, smearing her juices around, probing between her lips. His cock, which had been semi-hard for the past ten minutes, now solidified into a turgid, almost painful mass. He turned his head to look at her, needing to see what he was touching, the pose she was in. But he only got the quickest of glances before she stopped him.

"Eyes on the road," she barked. "Remember how fast we're going."

He jerked his eyes forward again, just in time to see another slowpoke tooling along in the fast lane ahead. He jerked the wheel slightly to the right, the lane change not nearly as smooth as his first, but effective enough. The car slid into the right lane and shot past the Buick station wagon. He took a few breaths and then changed back into the left lane. He tried to look at Taya again.

"No, no," she said. "No looking. Keep your eyes on the road."

He groaned a little and slid his fingers in and out of her, curling them inwards, penetrating beyond the second knuckle. He felt her juices on the back of his hand now, felt her clenching at him in a knowing way, a clenching he had never felt in Cindy's pussy the times he had fingered her or fucked her.

"Mmmmm," Taya moaned, her fingers caressing his wrist, encouraging his ministrations.

His concentration on his driving began to wane. Though he kept his eyes forward the bulk of his actual attention was focused on the sensation of Taya's slick pussy on his fingers, the sound of her excited moans in his ears. The car began to drift to the right, bumping along the raised lane markers for a second before he had the presence of mind to pull it back.

"Okay," Taya said with mock sternness. "Enough finger play for you." She pulled his hand from her crotch. "Put that hand back on the wheel."

He groaned a little. "Why don't we pull over somewhere?" he suggested. "Maybe on one of these back roads?"

"Nope," she said, twisting a little in her chair again, so she was half facing towards him. "Keep driving."

"But..."

"No buts," she said firmly. "I make the rules here, my young friend. If you want to play, you have to follow them. Now keep driving. Since your attention is not such that you can rub me and drive at the same time, I guess I'll have to rub myself."

He started to turn his head towards her, driven more by instinct than anything else. She was going to rub herself? Right there in the passenger seat? That was possibly the most exciting thing he'd ever heard anyone say! The subject of female masturbation (which a part of him suspected didn't really occur) was one that obsessed him at times.

"Eyes forward!" Taya barked again, and again before he could get a good look at what she was doing. "You have driving duties to attend to. I have my own duties."

He put his eyes back on the road and kept them there. He still had his peripheral vision though, and with it, he could make out a blurry outline of Taya lying back in the seat, her legs spread widely, her fingers rubbing and pushing between them. He could hear the squishing sound as she penetrated herself, could hear her pants and moans. And, after a minute or so, he could smell the odor of her musk, the tangy, thick smell of an aroused woman.

"Oh, God," he muttered to himself, shaking with frustration and arousal. "Are you sure we can't stop?" he nearly pleaded.

"Drive," she told him, her voice slightly breathless. "Just drive, baby."

He drove, keeping both hands on the wheel and both eyes forward. He continued to watch her out of the corner of his eye, which gave him just enough input to drive him insane. Especially when she reached up, pushed her spaghetti straps down her shoulders, and lowered her top to let her large breasts pop free. He could see just enough to discern their immensity, their large, erect nipples.

"I see you're turned on," Taya whispered, her fingers probing and pushing, rotating and undulating. "Aren't you?"

"Yeah," he breathed, licking his lips.

"Does your little girlfriend ever turn you on like this?" she asked. "Has she ever played with her pretty little pussy in front of you?"

"No," he said. "Never."

"Maybe you should ask her to sometime," she suggested. "Mmmm, God, I just love to play with my pussy. I do it three or four times a day sometimes. When I'm at home, I stick a big old silver vibrator up there and just fuck myself silly with it. Would you like to watch me do that sometime?"

"Oh, God," Mark groaned.

"Here," she said, removing her hand from between her legs and leaning forward a little. "Taste me."

She held her fingers beneath his nose, against his lips. The smell of her musk was clean and fresh but overpowering in intensity. He moaned and sucked her fingers into his mouth, tasting the tang of her juices, the saltiness of her fingers.

"Oooh," Taya said. "Someone likes the taste of pussy. Does your little girlfriend let you eat her out?"

"No," he grunted, still swirling his tongue around her digits, driven mad with lust by the taste of her.

"She has no idea what she's missing," Taya said, taking her fingers away. She leaned back again and returned them to their position between her legs. The squishing sound returned, as did Taya's little moans.

This went on for another five minutes or so, though it seemed like forever to Mark. They barreled down the freeway at suicidal speed, flying past other cars. Occasionally he would have to change lanes to get past someone who was going less than 136 mph in the fast lane. Through it all, Taya continued to masturbate, to shove her fingers in and out of her wetness, to fill the car with the odor of her lust, to pull on her nipples with her free hand. And all Mark could do was watch out of the corner of his eye. If he tried to slow down or tried to look over at her, she would bark at him. And through it all, she continued to speak filthy, arousing things to him.

"I wish it was your tongue between my legs," she would tell him. "Or maybe your cock. Wouldn't you love to just slide that cock of yours into me?" Or she would ask, "Have you ever fucked a woman from behind? Just grabbed her by the waist while you were standing and just slammed into her? You ever stick your finger up her ass while you did it?"

She did not expect answers to her questions, didn't even acknowledge him if he did answer. She just kept rubbing and stroking and plunging and twisting and blurting out profane crudities. Mark's cock remained a rigid pole within his pants, a pole that was now leaking pre-cum into the cotton fabric.

Just when he thought he was going to explode with lust, she removed her hand from between her legs and sat up. "Slow down now," she said. "I want you to take the next exit."

There was a sign proclaiming that COUNTY ROAD 109 was one mile ahead. With relief, trepidation, and more than a little anticipation, he eased up on the accelerator, bringing the Jag gradually back to a speed that was almost sane. He risked another look over at her once the speedometer eased below the 80 mph mark. She did not bark at him this time, only smiled, but she was also no longer showing anything he hadn't seen before. Her skirt was pulled back down and her top was pulled back up. Her legs were tightly closed. She was licking the fingers that had been in her crotch.

"I like the taste of pussy too," she told him.

He didn't know how to answer her. He was on sensory overload. When he made it to the County Road 109 off ramp, he took it and, following Taya's instructions, turned left and crossed back over the freeway.

The freeway slipped far behind them as they barreled along the badly maintained two-lane road. Mark asked her a few times where they were going but she refused to answer, only telling him, "You'll see."

Soon, the end of County Road 109 came into sight ahead of them. The two-lane blacktop angled upward in its last 100 feet to dead-end into another two-lane road, this one elevated. It was the Sacramento River levee they had come to and Eden Highway, which ran atop it. As he came to the stop sign, he saw the murky water of California's biggest river flowing placidly by on the other side.

"Stay stopped for a second," Taya told him.

He kept his foot on the brake, the front tires just on the limit line. Taya leaned forward and activated a switch on the dashboard. There was a clank and then a whirring of machinery from behind them. The convertible top lifted up and swung back. It retracted into a slot behind the back seat, and let in the sun to beam down upon them, letting them feel the muggy air.

"Ahh, that's better," she said once the operation was complete. "I just love putting my top down, you know what I mean?"

"Uh... yeah," he said, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Turn left here and start heading down the road," she commanded. "This is one of my favorite roads to drive."

He did as she commanded, accelerating up to around 45 mph. He passed a yellow warning sign which proclaimed: CAUTION, WINDING LEVEE ROAD NEXT 25 MILES.

"You've experienced speed," Taya said, her hand dropping to his leg again, up high, near his crotch. "Now you'll get to experience handling."

"Handling?" he said, noting how she had gone out of her way to emphasize that word.

"Handling," she confirmed with a smile. And with that, her finger went to the zipper on his pants and began to slowly work it downward.

"Ohhhh," Mark groaned as he realized what she meant, as he felt the indirect pressure of her hand pushing on his bulge.

"Keep your eyes on the road," she warned. "No stopping, no waning of your attention. I don't want to end up in the river. The first hint I get that you're not concentrating on your driving, I go back to my seat, keep my hands to myself, and we go home. Understand?"

"Yeah," he breathed, already fighting to keep his concentration where it belonged.

"Good," she said, her fingers completing the operation of lowering his zipper. With that, she reached into the gap created and began to grope for his cock. He felt her grasp it and pull it out through the opening in his underwear, baring it to the air.

"Mmmm, nice young cock," she said, jacking it up and down a few times while he trembled and shook and piloted the car around the first of many S-curves. "I love nice young cock. Does your girlfriend ever suck you off?"

"No," he said, his hips raising up a little to increase the pressure of her hand.

"Never?" she asked teasingly. "What a prude. Would you like me to suck you off?"

"You mean... you mean... now?" he stammered.

"Of course now," she replied, giving an extra-firm jack of his member. "I'm quite the cocksucker, I'm told. I just love the taste of nice young come shooting into my mouth. Would you like me to suck you until you come in my mouth?"

His head was reeling with excitement. She wanted to give him a blowjob! And let him come in her mouth! While they were driving down a twisting levee road! Holy shit!

"Well?" Taya asked, her eyes on his face, her hand slowing its strokes on his cock. "Going once, going twice..."

"Yes," he blurted. "I do."

"That's the spirit," she said cheerfully. "Now remember, don't let your attention wane, not even a little. If you do, we stop what we're doing and go home."

"I won't," he promised.

"Very well." With that, she undid her seatbelt, squirmed around in her seat until she was facing him, and then leaned down towards his crotch. It took a little bit of maneuvering for her to force her head into the proper position but finally he felt her hot breath against the head of his cock. A second later he felt the wetness of her tongue swirling around.

"Oooohhh," he groaned, resisting the urge to lean his head back. He kept his eyes forward, both hands on the wheel.

She gave the entire head and upper shaft of his cock a slow, sensuous tongue bath while he continued to negotiate curve after curve, maintaining speeds of 30 to 45 mph. His right leg lifted up and down as he switched from accelerator to brake and back again and, though the car took the curves better than anything he had ever driven before, he hardly noticed. His attention only waned a single time - when she took him into her mouth and deep-throated him in a single stroke.

"Uhhhh, ohhhh," he groaned as he felt the exquisite sensation. He tremored almost spastically for a second and the car drifted into the oncoming lane just a little. He quickly brought it back to proper orientation before Taya noticed anything amiss and made good on her threat.

She slowly dragged her head back upwards, licking and sucking all the way, and then slid it down again, deep throating once more. Mark was not especially well endowed - he was pretty much average as far as cocks went - but he was still amazed she could take his entire length down her throat without gagging. The one time a girlfriend (not Cindy) had ever put his cock in her mouth she had only slurped on the actual head, and then only for about ten seconds or so before calling an end to the session. Taya's mouth felt exquisite, far better than any pussy he had ever been in. As far as he was concerned, this was heaven. If only he could remove his concentration from the task of driving down the twisting road and concentrate on the sensation properly.

But that, he knew, was against the rules Taya had laid down. He continued down the road, his foot changing from accelerator to brake and then back again, his hands firmly upon the wheel, the Jag remaining obediently in its own lane as the levee road twisted and turned its way along the river, heading in a generally southerly direction.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.