Riding Academy - Cover

Riding Academy

by RoperTrace

Copyright© 2005 by RoperTrace

Erotica Sex Story: Raven-haired beauty receives rough treatment while inspecting a farm she wishes to buy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   White Couple   First   Slow   .

Bobby Garfield was taking a walk around the property he had inherited from his grandmother. It was an old farm with a large stone farmhouse, a large wooden barn with stables underneath. It had been almost completely restored, but as a computer consultant, he had little time for country living.

He kind of liked living in the big city and the variety of women it offered. He had trouble envisioning running a computer consulting business, an hour and a half away from Philadelphia, or trying to find suitable dates and excitement here in the country. The decision to put the farm up for sale was an easy one.

Bobby's parents had died several years ago in an auto accident and he was the only survivor when Grandma died recently from a stroke. She was a robust seventy-nine and had outlived Grandpa by about fifteen years.

A tear came to his eye thinking about her, and how she had lovingly cared for Gramps during his long illness when Bobby was a teenager. His grandfather always liked to kid about "robbing the cradle", whenever the subject of their age difference came up at family gatherings.

Gramp's first wife had died many years ago, before Bobby was born, and he had remarried a much younger and very beautiful woman. In truth they had both adored each other and Grandma was a wonderful grandmother to Bobby.

He would miss the old farm and the sentiments attached to it, but it just didn't fit in with his current lifestyle. Besides, he could really use the additional capital to get his consulting business to the next level.

As Bobby stood on the vast front porch of the stone farmhouse, a silver BMW pulled into his driveway. Bobby had received a call earlier from his cousin about a young lady that was interested in seeing the farm.

Since he planned on being there to take inventory anyway, he told Jimmy to send her over for a quick tour. Bobby watched as the Beemer came to a stop and the door opened.

His eyes grew wide when two of the longest legs he'd ever seen came out of the driver's door followed by a five-foot nine raven-haired young woman. She was wearing a yellow sundress that accented the thick, black hair framing her face. Removing her stylish sunglasses, she smiled and waved to Bobby.

Bobby started to descend the porch steps and meet the shapely brunette coming to meet him.

"Hi, you must be Mister Garfield," she said as she extended her hand. "Jimmy said you wouldn't mind showing me around, my name's Teresa."

("not mind showing her around") Bobby thought was the understatement of the year.

"Please, call me Bobby. No, I don't mind at all." Bobby replied as he shook her firm hand.

His eyes lingered a moment on the front of her sundress, which seemed to be straining the cloth covering her ample bosom. Teresa smiled to herself and looked up at the porch of the farmhouse.

"Oh I love these old porches, just to sit out here with a cool drink on a hot summer day," she said cheerfully. She ascended the steps and Bobby followed and watched her well-muscled calves as she quickly walked up the three steps. "Do you mind if I go inside?" she inquired.

"Not at all. Just go wherever you like and I'll try to answer any questions you have," Bobby offered.

Over the next twenty minutes, Teresa was thrilled with the quality and upkeep that his grandparents had bestowed on the hundred year-old farmhouse. They had a modern kitchen and bath installed, and several of bedrooms and living area had all been beautifully re-done.

During the tour, she told Bobby that she had recently inherited a substantial sum of money. Since her childhood she had been an avid rider, and she wanted to use the money to open a mini-riding academy. The two hundred-acre farm with the barn and stables attached would be the perfect location.

She had already given notice to the law firm that she was quitting her job as a legal secretary. She had her fill of those old shysters and all their sexual innuendo. With her Aunt Sandy's inheritance, she could do something that she loved. Teach kids how to ride and care for a horse.

"Now, I've got to see your barn and the stables," Teresa announced dramatically.

Bobby smiled at her contagious enthusiasm and showed her the way. Teresa took notice of the muscular physique that Bobby possessed and didn't know how that came from being a computer nerd.

His blonde hair just touched the collar at the back of his sport shirt. She also smiled to herself as she watched his cute butt as he moved gracefully towards the barn. She thought he must have been a dancer at one time, or maybe an expert in the martial arts.

As Bobby stopped at the door to the barn, she got her answer. Looking at the muscular forearm as he reached for the door, she got a good look at the small scars and calluses on the knuckles of his right hand. She had previously dated a Karate instructor and knew the telltale signs of the art, as well as a city cop knows the track marks of a junkie.

"Bobby, do you mind if I ask you if you study Karate?" she asked him.

"As a matter of fact, I still teach it two nights a week. Our style is called shotokan, originally from Okinawa. Also used to compete years ago, but my business has me traveling too much for that anymore." Bobby informed her.

Teresa just smiled at herself for solving that little puzzle.

After looking around the main barn, Bobby took her to the lower level where the stables were kept. Teresa was practically bubbling with her ideas for converting the place into a riding academy.

As she inspected all the stalls for the horses she saw another wooden door located in the corner of the stable area.

"Where does that door lead to?" Teresa asked.

"Well, that was Gramp's tack room and uhh-- his little workshop." Bobby replied with some hesitation.

The tone in his voice only piqued Teresa's interest even more. Bounding over to the corner. she tried the handle and door opened. Stepping inside, she was delighted as her senses were bathed by the natural sunlight streaming in from several small windows at eye level.

The sweet swell of leather and old wood wafted through the room causing her to wrinkle her nose at the pleasant aroma. Bobby's grandfather had used this area to repair saddles, old harnesses, leather belts, and the like.

Teresa gazed at an assortment of other things she didn't recognize hanging on a large neat pegboard. There was also a some heavy overhead beams crossing the room at a fairly low height.

Teresa walked around the room in awe and while looking at the beams, she stubbed the toe of her shoe on a metal ring fastened to the floor.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Bobby quickly inquired.

"Oh no, just not watching where I'm going. What on earth did your Grandfather do with these rings?" Teresa asked, as she noticed that another ring sat four feet from the first one.

Bobby was a little slow in answering, "Well, Uh, Gramps said he used his workshop to keep both of his wives in line." Bobby made the statement and left it hang there for a few seconds.

"You see, my grandparents lived kind of a different lifestyle than most people. In their relationship, Gramps was a dominant husband and both his wives were submissive. And he lovingly disciplined them for any infractions to his rules."

Teresa's eyes grew wide as saucers at Bobby's explanation. She had experimented with some light spanking with one of her former boyfriends, but he didn't share her enthusiasm and balked when she asked for harsher treatment.

Within seconds Teresa's eyes returned to all the strange looking objects hanging on the pegboard. Bobby watched her intently as she walked over to the board and picked out some of the leather cuffs hanging on display.

"Would you show me how they used these?" she stammered slightly.

"Are you sure you want to see how they used them?" he asked as his own heartbeat quickened.

The beautiful brunette stood before him with her arms extended and made only a slight nod as her eyes were locked onto Bobby. Bobby slowly felt the corners of his mouth turn up into a half smile as took the restraints from her.

Teresa held out her hands towards Bobby with a determined look on her face. Bobby smiled to himself as he picked up four supple leather cuffs.

He had shared his grandparents and parents love of the dominant/submissive relationships between a man and a woman. Walking towards the raven-haired beauty, he remembered how his father had shown him the dominant's roles and responsibilities in a loving relationship.


(At fourteen he had been embarrassed initially to see his loving mother receive punishment for breaking one of Dad's rules. She spoke very openly to her teenage son to explain the deep love and admiration that she had for her husband, and that this training he was receiving was important to his future happiness.

She knew that the Garfield men for several generations on record had lived in this lifestyle, and all had very happy marriages. Before her punishment, she told Bobby not to be embarrassed by seeing her body without clothes. It was the way she had to be disciplined.

Bobby's parents had tried to cultivate openness about sexuality and the human body in their son almost from birth. He had seen Mom numerous times growing up totally nude. There was never anything remotely sexual about it, but rather just a part of everyday life in the Garfield household.

That day many years back, Dad had walked into the basement where both Bobby and Mom waited for him. Dad motioned for Bobby to sit on the stool by his workbench and watch quietly. With just a look from his Dad, Mom started to unbutton her blouse.

She never hesitated and quickly removed her blouse and bra. Bobby felt a slight twinge when Mom unashamedly bared her large breasts and then slipped her jeans down over her hips. Bobby knew from all his friends' comments that Mom was indeed a great looking woman. He never thought too much about it. Since he lusted after several of his buddies' mom's along with most of their sisters, fair was fair.

When his mother started to slip her panties down her firm legs, Bobby couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful mother. She had shoulder length sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and soft freckles on her nose and cheeks.

As Bobby's Dad approached her she lowered her gaze and stood erect with her hands at her sides. His Dad slipped a simple rope loop around both her wrists and pulled her hands overhead by means of a rafter hook. Kneeling down, he placed a simple spreader bar between her ankles. The bar was cut out to fit Mom's ankles and secured them with a leather strap.

Bobby's throat had become a desert, watching his Mom submit to his Dad without complaint. Allowing his gaze to move over his mother, he couldn't take his eyes away from her lush blonde curls at the top of her spread legs.

Dad lifted her head and told her the rule she had broken. Her punishment for the infraction would only be forty lashes, if she received them without crying out. When Dad selected a leather flogger from his workbench, Bobby started to squirm from the discomfort he was feeling in his now too-tight jeans.

Looking at mom, she was now breathing erratically causing her large titties to rise and fall with each ragged breath. With little warning Dad brought the multi tipped flogger down across her shapely ass. Mom's arms and legs tensed from the blow, but she didn't cry out.

Dad started to rake her whole back, legs and ass cheeks with several rapid-fire blows. His mom's eyes were closed as she breathed instinctively before each blow landed. After striping her ass with twenty blows, Dad stopped and told Bobby to come closer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.