The Shaft - Cover

The Shaft

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: Mindy goes to Edge Play for some kinky fun, and gets the shaft!

Tags: Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Body Modification   Caution   Violence  

Mindy had gone into New York with some friends Saturday night. Mindy knew exactly where she wanted to go and had succeeded in getting her friends to agree to go to Edge Play, that infamous kink club on 14th street.

The four girls entered the nondescript glass doors of the large gray building that could have passed for a warehouse. A short corridor led through a small mall-like area, lined with bookstores, kinky sex shops, and a medical supply store.

A door at the foyer at the end was guarded by a bouncer who checked their ID's and waved them past. One of the two elevator doors had a sign taped onto it that read, "OUT OF ORDER." The other elevator door opened and the four girls entered. Recorded, and very realistic, screams of pain came from above the ceiling of the elevator as they stepped into the elevator. The screams subsided, but a lesser scream sounded as the elevator started to descend to the club level below. Then the screams resumed in urgency as the elevator slowed to a stop.

The girls exited the elevator, leaving the realistic whimpering and crying behind as they walked down a short corridor past cork boards covered with flyers and personal ads: masters were seeking slaves, slaves were seeking masters, people were selling cars, and looking for apartments in Manhattan.

One flyer was posted that said: Vote Libertarian: we're pro-choice on EVERYTHING!

Someone had written over it: ... and want to let the rich outsource all the jobs to India so they can make slaves out of middle-class Americans!!!

And someone else added: And that's a BAD thing???

Ignoring the political bickering, they entered the main room of the club.

Mindy, however, being Mindy, who had always had a fetish about being captured and her body used in some diabolical experiment, excused herself and explored the club on her own.

Finding a door ajar that was labeled, "SLAVES ONLY," Mindy had no choice but to enter. She walked down a short barren hallway with plain concrete walls until she came to a sort of workshop.

She gasped when she was a naked man hanging by his wrists from manacles against the far wall.

As she approached to help the poor guy, a gruff voice spoke from behind her, "You're late, slave!"

Mindy spun around to face the man in green coveralls with the name of an elevator company embroidered on the pocket.

"Uhm..." she began to speak when she was grabbed from behind.

"Hey!" she shrieked.

The two men manhandled her onto a workbench and shackled her down with her arms outstretched above her head.

"Wait!" she yelled. "You're making a mistake! I'm not a slave!"

"That's what they all say," one of the men said.

One of them produced a box cutter, and in a moment, she was bare-naked. One of the men kicked her ripped clothes off into a corner.

The two workmen went over to that naked man and unshackled him. Dragging him over to the workbench, they pushed him on top of Mindy.

"Hey! Please don't rape me!" Mindy screeched.

The naked man just moaned.

The two workmen stretched his arms and legs out on top of Mindy's.

Then they wheeled some sort of big drill over to the table. Mindy gasped when she saw the two men position the bit of the drill directly over hers and her co-captive's wrists.

"No!" Mindy screamed when they switched on the drill.

At that, the man on top of her came out of his stupor and let out a wicked scream when the bit entered his wrist. A split second later, Mindy felt a sharp pain in her wrist and screeched. She knew that the bit had passed through his wrist and was now going through hers.

Mindy's wrist felt like it was aflame. They withdrew the bit and slid a long metal bolt through both their wrists--and through the bones in their arms.

The worst wasn't over.

The two mechanics drilled two more holes in their combined arms about an inch apart.

Then they wheeled the drill to the other side of the table and did the same to their other arm--three holes with three bolts passing through the holed in their bones.

The torture still wasn't over. Next they drilled three holes in their two legs, then through their other two legs.

The naked man on top of her seemed to have passed out from the pain. Mindy wasn't so fortunate.

The workmen attached some brackets and other metal hardware to the bolts in their arms.

Then, using a winch in the ceiling, the workmen lifted the naked couple up, suspending them from the ceiling, her left arm bolted to his right, and her right arm bolted to his left.

Next, as Mindy and her unknown slave partner hung from their arms, the workmen attached more hardware to the bolts in their legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.