Cathy and My Sister - Cover

Cathy and My Sister

Copyright© 2005 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a rather complicated story that me and Maureen have concocted, if you like it, we'll write more, but to those that don't like watersports, DON'T READ IT!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cathy's Story

Back in our hotel, we went out onto the balcony with a drink and I started to tell him about my little adventure with Angela, my sister,

"It was a Saturday night and she'd just moved into my flat with me, she was just a few days past her sixteenth birthday and she was gorgeous darling we were having a drink to celebrate her freedom in leaving home and as she sat opposite me at our kitchen table, I noticed that she was naked beneath her little white skirt, she giggled when I pointed it out and said that she felt naughty"

"Okay" I laughed and stood up to take my own panties off but she stopped me,

"No Cathy" she looked very seriously at me, "Pretend I'm a customer and you're giving me a private lap dance"

"You're a girl" I giggled and she nodded, "Yes, I'm a girl who likes girls, remember?"

Derek already knew that I'd been a lap dancer for a while, but his eyes lit up as I described how I drew the curtains and climbed onto the table, I hadn't mentioned to him that my sister had been in trouble with mum and dad because of her feelings towards other girls!

"I was wearing a little denim mini skirt that flared up as I swayed in time to the music I'd put on, she sat back in her seat with a funny little smile on her face, but it was her eyes that I couldn't help looking at, there was a hunger in them, she wanted me Derek, my sexy little sister actually wanted me!"

"I unbuttoned my blouse and her eyes looked into mine when she saw how my breasts bulged out almost spilling completely over my skimpy bra cups, I unzipped my skirt and she reached up to take it off me"

"You've got a beautiful body Cathy" she said softly, "Lovely big breasts"

"I turned my back on her and slowly squatted in front of her, "Unfasten my bra" I said huskily and she did it immediately,

I held my bra in front of me as I turned back round and looked into her eyes,

"Beautiful" she whispered and reached up to take it from me, my breasts stood out proudly and without taking her eyes from mine, she kissed each nipple, "Just beautiful Cathy" she repeated,

"My mind was in turmoil then Derek, I stood up again and swayed a bit more, Angela parted her legs and I gasped as I watched a finger slipping in between her cunt lips"

"Some of my nicest punters are allowed to remove my panties"

"She smiled and reached out for me, but I took hold of the hand she'd had between her legs, her finger was slick with a sticky mucus and she moaned softly as I sucked it like a penis, her eyes fixed firmly on mine, she eased my panties off and it was my turn to moan as I felt her lips on my stomach"

Derek got down on his knees then and eased my skirt up around my hips, my brief little panties hid almost nothing of my slit and they were no barrier to his tongue as he snaked it under the narrow string.

"With the first touch of her tongue on my clitoris, I climaxed and sprayed her pretty face, she loved it Derek, she used her tongue like a knife in butter, it seemed to be everywhere, my cunt, my clit, even inside my anus"

"She helped me down from the table then and we went to bed, her face was still dripping with my juices and I cleaned her with my mouth before moving around into the sixty nine position, we did everything Derek, everything that two horny young girls could possibly do with each other, I felt two of her fingers in my cunt and another one in my anus, she wriggled all of them at the same time, I buried my face between her legs and her cunt Derek, oh my God it was beautiful, wet and succulent like a juicy peach in my mouth"

"We sucked and licked and kissed, we used fingers and tongues, I even lay on my back and drank from her Derek"

He stood up then and smiled at me as he removed his jeans and shirt, his prick was rock hard and angry looking, he was going to fuck me whilst I talked about Angela, he held out his hand which I took, pulling me to my feet, he sat down and beckoned me to straddle him, I moaned softly as his beautifully curved penis slid easily into my cunt.

"It was just like how I want to be with Charlotte" I told him as he began to move slowly up and down inside me, "I want to look up and see the pink flesh inside her cunt darling"

"Fuck yes" he hissed, "I'd love to see your tongue inside her cunt"

"You want to see me drink from her don't you?"

"Yes" he gasped, "Cathy I'm coming baby" I felt his prick speeding up, faster and faster he fucked me, his face contorted with lust, I used my vaginal muscles to grip him, the sweat was falling over his face in little rivulets,

"Derek" I hissed into his mouth, "Derek, DEREK, I'M FUCKING COMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG"


Derek again.

The next morning we went down to the beach immediately after breakfast, Cathy was a different woman, gone was the shy, quiet woman, the one that had been down trodden by a man not even worthy of her, in her place was a beautiful, confident woman, a woman who actually looked like she enjoyed life.

The ridiculously tiny white bikini panties she wore just about covered her slit, even her labia peeked out from either side of it, but she wore it proudly under the mini loin cloth tied loosely around her hips and her bountiful breasts jiggled under the skimpy tee shirt with every step.

"Christ but you look good enough to eat" I told her, "Let's go back to bed"

But she wasn't having any of it,

"You can fuck my brains out every day and twice on Sundays when we get back" she giggled, "And I hope you do, but meantime I want some sun on my back, so come on mister, get your butt in gear"

I got my butt in gear and felt proud as we settled down on the sand just a few yards away from the dark blue water of the Atlantic ocean, even at that early hour there were plenty of people on the beach and quite a few of them were naked.

Proudly she stripped off her tee shirt and began slapping sun tan lotion all over her breasts and shoulders,

"You can do the rest"

She rolled over onto her stomach and presented me with her lovely little bottom, I started with the back of her neck and she sighed with pleasure as I kneaded the lotion into her flesh,

"I think that Charlotte or Katie might enjoy doing this" I whispered in her ear and she wiggled her bottom sexily,

"I think I'd like that as well"

I massaged the oil into her back and allowed my hands to roam freely over the cheeks of her bottom, she seemed to like that so I ran a finger down over the tiny scrap of material between her legs, she moaned softly and whispered that it was nice,

"You've got a lovely touch Derek"

Her legs parted slightly allowing me to see the puckered skin around her anus, I put a dab of lotion on a finger and insinuated it beneath the string of her panties,

"Mmm, a very lovely touch" I prodded gently against her tiny rear hole before sliding the tip of my finger into it,

"Is your cock getting hard darling?" she asked with a smile on her pretty face, I moved very slightly so that she could see how my shorts were being pushed outwards by my prick,

"What do you think?" and she giggled as I pushed the finger in right up to the knuckle, she was moving her hips slowly almost imperceptibly but I recognized the signs, she was on the way to an orgasm, a young couple walked by and smiled as the girl said something in a foreign language, Cathy heard her speak and realized that they must have seen my finger in her anus,

"Push Derek" she hissed and then as I did so, she bit the towel and shuddered into her orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.