Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

“So, Megan, how the fuck did you get caught up in this mess?” I asked my ex-wife as she lay there on the bed.

“I ... married a guy ... who ... joined the Klan,” Megan stammered, more than a little embarrassed, perhaps because she knew that racism was wrong.

“Yeah, you really traded up, didn’t you? Who needs a pothead male nurse when you can have a leading champion of the fucking master race, am I right?” I scoffed now, making my ex wince.

“Okay, okay, touche. You fucking win! You’ve obviously climbed back out of that federal hellhole to rebuild your life and make something of yourself. Good for you! I thought that my life was great, but then Cliff got laid-off from his job due to the Recession. You know, the nasty one that happened right before the Great Pulse? Well, guess who looked out for him? His buddies in the Klan. His father’s Klavern and Imperial Wizard.

“Next thing that I know, a man that I didn’t know had any kind of racist past had a very racist present, okay? Next thing that I know, he’s blaming it all on that ‘n ... President,’ to use his words. Then I got sucked into their web, their social circle, etc. I got to know the wives, and if you didn’t already know that they were ... white supremacists, you never would have guessed at all. They seemed very normal, likeable family folk.

“So, while ... deep down, I still didn’t hold any core principles supporting white supremacy or white nationalism or anything like that, I found myself taking sides for my husband, Cliff, and our friends and family. So ... here I am, a fucking year later, speaking to my ex-con ex-husband about how my life got fucked sideways and his radically improved from being Bubba’s bitch to being a motherfucking field nurse in just that little time,” Megan ended her rant on a very bitter note.

“One that you tossed aside like a used condom,” I snorted, “once you didn’t need me anymore, never mind that you smoked weed, too. I also heard that you got a DUI some time back. That must have been hairy. Whose dick did you suck to get out of that one with just a lost license and a few months in county lockup?”

“I didn’t ... I had to eat someone’s pussy,” Megan blushed as she admitted that she traded sexual favors to get herself cleared, “the prosecutor’s.”

“Jesus fucking Christ ... I knew that DA was a lesbian! Not that I would judge, but damn!”

“Look ... I’m not proud of it, but I have and will trade sexual favors for advantage. With anyone, and I do mean ... anyone. Cliff was my boss, after all. I figure, I have a body. I would be stupid not to exploit my ... opportunities, right? Why not fucking use this body? Just so you know, if it makes you feel better, I’ve never been faithful to anyone. Ever. I’ve cheated on so many men that if it were an Olympic sport, I’d have the fucking gold medal for infidelity,” Megan was a bit freer with her talk, but then she was on morphine.

“I see. And why did you discard me? Why abandon me when I needed you most?” I persisted on that point, making Megan squirm.

“Look, I liked you, but any love that I felt for you wasn’t worth prison, okay? You were in prison. You tell me. Was it fun for you or did you hate every second of it? Did you feel desperate to get out of there? Would you have sucked a cock to get out? Be honest here! I was truly terrified of possibly going to prison!” Megan urged me now, feeling more than a little heat on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.