Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Three hours later...

I lay next to a sleeping, snoring Juliette Charbonneau, her sweaty skin caressing mine every single time that I stretched or turned. I gazed upon her beauty more than once, stealing glances as if taboo, mostly because I wanted to take in the full scope of her allure and log it in my memory. We weren’t just naked. We were intimate, vulnerable, locked into each other’s embrace as we snuggled in her bed in her sleeping compartment of our passenger train.

“Oh, God, lover, that was ... awesome!” Juliette suddenly spoke as we held each other, her eyes glazed over with passionate lust.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I did my best Groucho Marx impression in response.

“So, let me see ... shaved head, knows his way around an operating table, officer in the Militia, isn’t so vain that he will stupidly insist on paying the check when faced with a higher-earning woman ... knows how to rock my world in bed, and isn’t afraid of a little cuddling. Oh, and he apparently has three women and a dude at home waiting for him. I have to say, honey, that you are quite the catch. Remind me to keep in touch, in case Saul wants a sibling for our love child,” Juliette’s tone was unmistakable in its raw desire for me.

“Don’t forget that I’m a pothead,” I countered.

“Oh, another plus in your column. No wonder you’re so funny and wild. Feel free to light up here. Don’t stop on my account!” Juliette offered.

“Well, I would, but for two things. One, I’m out of my stash. The other is that even if I had my stash, I would have to leave this bed and the drop-dead gorgeous woman sharing it so kindly with me,” I rebutted.

“Drop-dead gorgeous, naked woman, I might add,” she winked at me sleepily.

“Lest we forget. I do have to piss, but after that, I just want to crawl back into the sack with you,” I realized now.

“Come on, butterbar, let’s hit the shower. You can piss while I turn on the jets,” Juliette invited me with a highly seductive, if raspy voice.

While I relieved myself, I admired Juliette’s rather distinct charms, from her pale, plump buttocks to her hips with just the right curves to the long legs to the freckles and the small, but firm and perky breasts. That wasn’t even counting the muscles on her lower back, the glistening sweat of her skin, and the seductive curls that flowed down from her head. They were that sweet, classic chestnut shade, one that struck the right balance between brown and red.

“See something that you like?” Juliette needled me as we climbed into the shower together and began to lather each other up.

“Oh, definitely, I would say so. One helluva hot lawyer, I can tell you that!” I answered while cupping her breasts.

“Glad to see that someone appreciates these ladies. Not every man does, you know. We can’t all be as busty and chesty as Dolly Parton. Mind you, she rocks those girls and I don’t blame her. Wouldn’t you in her place? For me, though, I have to find other ways to accentuate my more flattering features, you know,” Juliette blushed while I continued to caress her lovely tits.

“Hey, big or small, they are all blessings to Man, if you ask me. Besides, your buns, hips, and legs are some of the most delectable on Earth. There’s a place for the Dolly Partons of the world, but also one for the Juliette Charbonneaus. What’s not to love? I could eat this ass for dessert, you know,” I pointed out what in my view were some of her best assets.

Especially that sweet, plump derriere of hers, God help me! That bottom was made to be touched, caressed, fondled, spanked, licked, fingered, and yes, fucked harder than a Thai barfly when the Navy came to port. Oh, and that was no disrespect intended to the beauties of sweet Siam. They were legendary for reasons, you know.

Hey, I’m an ass man. So sue me! In another life, I might have been a proctologist.

“Yeah, well, let me get close enough to your tush, monsieur, and I will prove that the feeling is mutual. You guys forget, you don’t have a corner on the worship of sweet booty! We ladies have appreciated the male butt for at least as long as the first Neanderthal lady stared at the first Cro-Magnon man ass. Just the right amount of fur, compared to the neighbors. I could easily bite you right on the cheeks, just hard enough to feel it, not enough to break the skin. Rimjobs? Sign me up!” Juliette brazenly licked her lips as I pulled her closer for a makeout session almost as steamy as the shower.

“I don’t know if I’m the luckiest man in the world or Saul is, but at this point, it’s a neck and neck race. Though I’d have to throw in Barry’s name for contention as well. And Sam Singh’s not doing badly, either,” I chuckled while kissing all over her gorgeous flesh.

“I don’t know who those people are, but please feel free to elaborate ... Later, though. They sound fascinating, but for the moment, the only man who interests me is the one sharing this little love nest with me in the here and now. Please ... don’t tease me anymore ... let’s ... lick each other’s butts!” Juliette didn’t wait for a response before dropping behind me to spread my cheeks and lap away at my crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.