Megan: Mormon American Princess - Cover

Megan: Mormon American Princess

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman alone in College uses marijuana, nearly fails and as a result finds herself presented to her loving younger brother as his new mistress and sex toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Brother   Sister   First   .

Megan had just arrived home for Christmas Vacation from Brigham Young University-BYU and seemed bum-ed-out. Megan had nearly failed all her courses and just barely passed; mom had gotten the word that Megan was into drugs and smoking marijuana. For weeks our parents had been silent with me around. For Later Day Saints my sister Megan is a failure. Megan hid in her room till dinner time.

Dinner was uneventful, dad fired up the gas-grill on the patio. Everyone was silent as we ate steak, baked potato and salad.

Megan stood "can I be excused?"

Dad cleared his throat "err no Megan we are going to have a family meeting."

In our family, a meeting was serious stuff. Usually they were about me Ryan, and not princess Megan. Megan is a MAP a Mormon American Princess, 18 pretty and she looks a lot like an 18 year old version of Shannen Doherty who appeared in Playboy. Megan has always been the perfect daughter and be just a dumb jock younger brother.

I knew this was serious as our parents both drilled Megan about marijuana use, drugs and her getting stoned at BYU. Mom confronted Megan with the rumors and Megan exploded!

"I do not care what you heard it is all lies! I am not doing any drugs!" Megan shouted.

Mom held up a ziplock bag and stared at sis; "what is this pray tell? Is it Marijuana?"

Megan was busted and even I felt sorry for princess Megan. Megan deflated like a balloon hit by a pin.

"Your mother and I have decided to marry you off Megan and pick a mature groom, someone stable for you. Your not returning to College and we will marry you off as soon as possible or you will enter a long term inpatient substance abuse program program.

Megan sank in the chair defeated. Mature to Mormons meant an old man.

"Megan I will select a suitable mate for you, maybe a nice business man like elder Brown" mom said with a smile.

"Mom he is an old man! No way! I would rather you gave me to Ryan! Ryan can not take his eyes off my breasts or butt!"

Dad stunned Megan, without missing a beat he turned to me. "Ryan your sister is now your sacred vessel, I give her to you, after she has a baby you must seal yourself with her!" Dad had always had a temper and he never backed down to a bluff.

Megan screamed "no" and ran from the room. Our parents started to talk, mom was angry and sugary sweet like she got when she was mad.

I rose, "Pardon me" and headed to my room. I heard them arguing as I left. In my room alone it hit me. My 18 year old sister was now my property. In the old days the Mormon Settlers has taken sisters and cousins as sacred vessels and wives. A sacred vessel is a religious concubine, that has all the duties of a wife but is property owned by the man. Megan was now my property. I had always had a crush on princess Megan and now she was mine. This was way cool!

After thirty minutes I went to Megan's room and Knocked lightly. "Megan it is me can we talk?"

She called out "Ok come in."

Megan was dressed in one dad's oldest baggy shirts, dad is fat and Megan small and slim so it was overly large and too big and baggy. Megan was sat on her bed and looked away from me.

"Are you happy now Ryan. I always saw you looking at me and now it is OK with mom and dad. You worked this Ryan I just know you did."

"Megan I was just as surprised as you. I had no idea that dad would take your challenge. You know dad, he never backs down. Are you sure this not what you want?"

Megan turned away from me. I sat next to her and started rubbing Megan's shoulders. Megan always liked a back rub, Megan lifted her hair with one hand to the side to give me access as I rubbed her back. Then casually slipping my hands up the back of her large shirt as I ran my hands up and down her back and over her bra strap. Suddenly I unhooked the bra strap, she tensed and I rubbed my hand up her back a few times and Megan relaxed. Then sweeping down I reached around and inside her bra cups and grasping her naked breasts in both hands, pulling her back.

"No Ryan please no" she squealed.

I held my hands over Megan's round, soft and smooth naked breasts, feeling her nipples harden in my palms. I gently felt my sister up. Caressing her bare breasts was a dream come true.

"No"she whimpered.

"Megan I love you and always have" I whispered in her ear.

Using my weight I moved us to lay on the her bed. My hands inside her sleep shirt and cupping her breasts. Megan stiffened as we laid down.

"Hush baby; it is alright" I murmured as my hands held her bosom captive. Her nipples hard as I gently fondled her. We were spooning with my hands cupping her tit's.

Megan laid still and we whispered to each other. "Please don't do this Ryan."

"Megan I love you. I want you and I need you."

Megan was silent for a few heart beats. "Ryan if you love me please."

"Megan I do love you and now your mine, you belong to me and you're my responsibility. Megan my hands are on your breasts because your mine now."

I heard Megan sigh as we laid there. After ten minutes I spoke. "Megan take your sleep-shirt and bra off."

"Ryan please just my shirt and bra" she begged.

"Yes Megan."

I released my sister and she sat on the end of the bed. As she rose the shirt fell covering her bare back. Megan lifted the shirt up and over her head, drawing it off like a t-shirt along with her bra. Megan resumed her place in front of me and I returned my hands to her tits. I lay there spooning sis, feeling her. I let my left hand travel over my sister slowly exploring her. My hand settled on her belly and Megan tensed.

Megan whispered "please go slow with me Ryan, I am frightened; I am a virgin."

Joy pounded through my heart knowing I would take my sisters virginity and lose my own virginity between her thighs. I put a thumb into the waistband of her cotton panty and drew it down off her legs and away, my other arm around sis. Megan stiffened in my arms. I replaced my hand on her breast but knowing my older sister was now naked in my arms made my cock harder.

I turned Megan to face me and she looked down in shame, avoiding my eyes. I kissed my sister softly and pulled her tight. Holding her naked in my arms was heaven. Kissing Megan slowly, softly and kissing first her top lip then the bottom. Megan was passive at first then started to kiss me back slowly at first. Our lips meet, mine opened and my tongue slide into her mouth.

Kissing her over and over and I know to stop or I would rape Megan. I wanted my sister, needed to be inside her pussy. I held her face against mine and her cheek was soft. I turned Megan around and we spooned, my hands covering her naked breasts.

Laying there and whispering. We talked bout our future. Megan regretted doing marijuana. She held my arms against her as we talked.

I again repeated to her a simple message. "Megan I need you in my life, I want you as my woman. I love you Megan and will take good care of you."

I told Megan I had always wanted her as my girl friend. I saw her smile as we talked and kissed her shoulder and neck. Megan beamed with joy and seemed receptive to the affection I was giving her.

Spooning your naked sister and slowly caressing her body is wonderful. Megan's back and belly were soft and smooth and her hips a wonder as my hand glided over her.

"I am going to take you on dates sis and enjoy you. I know mom did not let you date but now it is ok." Megan held my arm tighter and smiled.

"Sis I know this is hard for you but I am going to be a good man for you." Running my hands from her breasts to her firm bottom. Caressing her butt like a titty. Kissing sis's neck and spooning her. I moved my hand to her pussy and gently held her cunt as sis whimpered as she rubbed back into me.

We'd make out and then I let it cool off or I'd take her and force my cock into sis's little cunt. As we lay there we'd talk while I fondled her; the touching and talking while stopping short of intercourse was wooing her. Each time I would make out with sis she become more cooperative and accepting. Sis and I had never been this close before. We had lived in th same house but did not know each other. I had seized this opportunity. Sis's beauty had always mesmerized me. Sis had been the constant subject of my fantasies. I had dream of seducing sis, raping her, buying her as a slave in ancient times, for years.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.