Out of Work - Cover

Out of Work

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: 23 year old John looses his job and his wife of 9 months have to move in with her widowed 44 year old mother. Eventually mother-in-law seduces John and then the strangest thing happens.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Canned! Fired, let go, downsized... what difference did the choice of words make, I was out of work!

I was twenty three years old, with a wife and no job; and I wasn't sure how we were going to make ends meet without my weekly paycheck. I came home to our apartment that afternoon and broke the bad news to my bride of nine months.

Lola was calm about it, calmer than I thought she would be and certainly calmer than I was. "It will be just fine John, don't worry somehow we'll get by."

"Shit honey, I don't know how. The job market is so tight right now and I'm not sure that there jobs available especially for a guy whose total career experience has been as a shoe department assistant manager."

"Well, there isn't anything you can do about it tonight, so you might as well calm down."

I was sitting on the couch watching the evening news and seething about the management bastards that had cost me my job. I heard the phone ringing, looked down at my watch and knew that it was Lola's mother calling; she called almost every night and right around this time. With the bad news that day I certainly didn't want to talk with Marion so I went down the hall and into the bathroom to hide. When I thought it was safe to venture out again I opened the door a bit and listened carefully. I didn't hear my wife's voice, so I flushed the toilet and went back to the couch. I had just got settled in when Lola came out from the kitchen.

"Mom's going to help us out." She pronounced. "She has offered to put us up until you can find another job."

"What! Put us up? Christ Lola, were married, we can't go living with your mother." The last indignity that I needed was to have to crawl home to my wife's mothers' house and live under her roof.

"Look John, I understand that you want to be independent and the man of the house and all that crap, but until you get another job we just can't afford this apartment. Mom has that huge house and she's all alone. There is no logical reason that we shouldn't take advantage of her generosity until we get back on our feet."

I quit protesting, after all, she was right. With neither of us having a job the apartment was a luxury we couldn't afford. The next day I gave the apartment manager our notice and a week later we were ensconced in my mother-in-laws' house. Marion had always liked me and I liked her as well. She was only 44 but she had been widowed for almost six years now.

Marion's house was an old single-story ranch style home with a master bedroom on one end, the various living spaces in the center and the other three bedrooms on the other end. When it was built the designers thought that the parents would have more privacy being on the opposite side of the house from the kids. Lola and I had taken over two bedrooms, one to sleep in and the other to store our furnishings, the ones we couldn't get into the garage.

I applied for unemployment and was receiving a small weekly check, but it was barely enough to cover our credit card bills. I was looking daily for a job and so was Lola. We had argued about that, but Lola was insistent that she carry her share of the load and strangely her mother agreed with her. By the third week Lola had found a position in a maternity shop as a cashier and she started the next Monday. It only paid minimum wage, but it was a job.

On Sunday evening, after dinner, Lola announced that she was going to take a long hot bath in the Jacuzzi tub in her mother's bedroom. "My back is just killing me," she said, "I think it's from working in the garden yesterday and I don't want to show up my first day on the job and in pain."

Lola and Marion walked back to her bedroom leaving me sitting on the couch watching a boring made-for-HBO movie. About ten minutes later the movie ended and I was thinking that perhaps Lola would appreciate a cold glass of white wine while she soaked in the tub so I went into the kitchen and poured a glass then walked down the hallway to Marion's bedroom. I was just about to announce myself when I saw Marion standing in the middle of the bedroom - undressing. I stepped back into the darkness of the hallway and watched my mother-in-law as she slowly removed her blouse, turned and hung it on a hanger. She had on a plain white bra but from my vantage point her breasts looked to be a C or D cup. That was strange I thought because her daughter was barely a B cup. Marion reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and let it slide down her arms and then she tossed it into the laundry hamper. When she walked over to the dressing table her breasts swung back and forth like pendulums. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then hooked the waistband with her toes and kicked it up in the air and grabbed it. She folded it and laid it over the back of the dressing chair then she started removing her panties. Her butt was nicely shaped and looked wonderful as her panties slipped over her ass and down her legs. I was as hard as a rock watching her undress and it finally dawned on me that I should probably make an exit before I was discovered playing peeping Tom. I turned and slowly moved down the hallway until I was far away from the door then I quickly went back to the living room.

The next few weeks went by slowly for me. I had one interview and that didn't pan out. We settled into a nice routine around the house, getting up each morning around six, having breakfast then seeing Lola off for work around eight thirty. I would sit at the breakfast table and comb the want ads for any job I could find while Marion cleaned up the mornings dishes. After that I would try and help Marion with anything she needed help with. Routine, boring days. The events that occurred that evening weeks ago had long left my mind although I did have a different impression of my mother-in-law, sexually.

That evening when Lola and I finally crawled into bed she leaned over, kissed my lips and her hand found its way inside my shorts and she started stroking my cock.

"Oh Christ Lola, not now."

She turned over, switched on the bedside lamp and sat up in bed. "What's wrong with us John? We haven't made love more than twice since you lost your job. Is there something wrong with me?"

"Oh honey, there is nothing wrong with you, it's just... well I just don't feel like it, that's all."

"Well you had better see someone or figure out what's your problem because acting like this isn't good for our marriage. I have needs to John!"

A couple of days later Lola had left for work and I was pouring over the want ads when Marion leaned over my shoulder and looked down at the paper.

"Anything promising John?"

Her left breast was pressing into my shoulder and from the feel of it she wasn't wearing a bra. "Nothing yet mom." She kissed me on the cheek, then tussled my hair and walked back to the sink. I watched her butt as she walked and that one night, long ago came back into my mind. She did have a great ass.

That afternoon Marion came and found me on the back patio.

"John I need to get a couple of boxes down from the garage attic, could you help me with the ladder - please."

"Uh, sure mom, no problem." We walked into the garage and I open the ladder and moved it under the area she pointed to. "Tell me which boxes you want and I'll get them down for you."

"No that's OK John, I want to look inside, you just hold the ladder still and I'll climb up and look."

It was a 10 foot ladder and as I held it tightly by its sides as Marion climbed up near the top rung and was searching through a box. I looked up and was amazed as I realized that I could see right up her t-shirt and that her breasts were in plain sight, and she wasn't wearing a bra! I just stood there, my mouth agape watching my mother-in-laws breasts swaying in front of my eyes.

"Earth to John!"

"Wha... Oh, I'm sorry mom, my mind was elsewhere." I helped her down from the ladder and took the box from her hands.

"I think that's the only one I'll need honey. Can you put the ladder away?"

That evening as Lola and I were getting ready for bed, I turned to her and asked, "Hey honey, why hasn't you mom ever remarried?"

Lola stopped what she was doing and looked over at me. "Oh I guess that she just loved daddy so much that being with another man would be kind of like cheating. Why are you asking?"

"Uh, Oh I don't know... I was just thinking about it, that's all."

The next afternoon I was helping Marion with the dishes when she spoke up, "I've got an idea John, let's lie out in the sun and work on our tans."

I wasn't all that interested in tanning but the thought of Marion in a swim suit piqued my imagination. "Sure mom, just let me finish here and I'll go change."

"OK honey, you finish and I'll go change now."

We met on the patio in our swimsuits, our towels under our arms. Marion was wearing a fairly conservative two piece suit and I had on a pair of boxer-style trunks. Marion sat on the lounge chair and was rubbing sunscreen onto her arms, abdomen and legs. "John, would you mind getting my back and legs?"

I took the bottle from her hands and squirted some lotion into my palm and I started to rub it on her shoulder when she stopped me.

"Wait a second honey, let me lay down."

Marion lay face down on her towel then reached behind her and untied the top then wiggled out of the shoulder straps until she was basically nude from the waist up. Her breasts were pressed into the top of her suit but I could see the sides of them as they were squeezed out from her weight. I rubbed the sunscreen on her shoulder then down her back and almost to her butt. I started on her legs, working my hands up from her feet to her thighs. I could see the outline of her pussy lips on the gusset of her suit. I continued up her thighs and was tempted to lightly rub a finger on her pussy but in the end I chickened out. I was just about to quit when she spoke up.

"Oh my God John, that feels so wonderful. Lola's father had great hands, but I think that yours are every bit as good as his were."

"Uh, thanks mom." I lay down on my lounge chair and soaked up the suns rays. It was a beautiful day, bright sunshine but not too hot. After a few minutes I could hear Marion lightly snoring and knew that she had fallen asleep. I turned around, adjusted the chair into the sitting position and sat there watching my mother-in-law. About ten minutes later she had a small spasm in her left leg then turned slightly onto her left side giving me an unexpected but beautiful view of her right breast. She had a large areola, maybe two inches across and it was a muted red color. Her nipple was large, probably this size of the tip of my little finger. I sat there mesmerized and just stared at her breast. What I really wanted to do was take it in my mouth and suck on her nipple. I don't know how long I sat there starring at her breast but long enough to dream about making love to this woman, my wife's mother. I saw her start to wake up and I turned my body to my right so she wouldn't know I had been watching her and pretended to be asleep.

I could hear her as she put her top back on, and then she was shaking my shoulder. "John, wake up. We've been out here too long. I even think I burned a bit."

"Wha... what. Oh, thanks mom."

We went into the house to shower and clean up and just as I stepped out of the shower I heard her call my name from my bedroom doorway.

"John? John, can you hear me?"

"Yeah mom, what do you need?"

"When you're dressed can you come over to my room? I've got a burn on my back and I need some lotion on it before it starts to hurt."

"I'll be right there." I toweled off and looked for something to wear, then decided to just put on my swimsuit. I pulled it up, tied it and headed over to mom's bedroom. I knocked on the doorjamb. "Mom, it's me."

"Come on in John, I'm decent."

I walked into her room and she was sitting on her dressing chair wearing a long flowing dressing gown. She turned towards me, rose up and smiled. I could almost see through her gown and I was positive that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She handed me a bottle of Benadryl lotion for her burn. I'll need that all over my back and legs honey." Then she turned and walked over to her bed. "Turn your back a moment please."

I turned around but that left me facing her dressing mirror so I could still see her when she removed her dressing gown and lay down naked on her bed. She put a small bath towel over her butt and then lay her head down on her arms.

"OK John, you can start now."

I took the cap off the bottle and poured some of the medicine into my palm and started spreading it on Marion's shoulder then slowly started working my way down her back, adding lotion as I needed it. By the time I got down to the top of her butt she was squirming on the bed and softly moaning into her arms. I changed my position so I was father down on the bed, by her feet. As I started spreading the lotion on her left leg she moaned again then she just barely moved her legs a little father apart. I could easily see under the towel and I stared at her pussy. Her labia were engorged with blood and they were just spread a bit open inviting my eyes to look inside her womanhood. There, at the top of her pussy were a few small drops of her wetness making her lips shine in the light. My hands, one on either side of her leg move ever so closer to the light blonde hair that barely covered her pussy. When I got to the top of her leg it didn't make any difference to me any more that she was my mother-in-law, I had to touch her womanhood. I leaned in close to her and let one of my fingers trail up her thighs until it came in contact with her labia, then I traced a line around both lips, then let my finger trail down the center of her pussy. Her reaction was swift and immediate. She screamed out loud and clamped my hand between her tightly closed legs.

"Oh Fuck John... I've just cum!"

Even with my hand trapped between her closed legs my finger found its way inside her lips and to her clit, where it began rubbing in small circles. Marion's butt began to bounce on the bed like she was humping my hand or something.

"OhMyGod, ohmygod, ohmygod, Yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

That was her second cum in three minutes. She rolled over and grabbed me by the neck and forced her tongue into my mouth. Her breasts, hard nipples and all were pressing into my bare chest as I kissed her back. She reached down and felt for my cock which was making a tenting effect in my swimsuit. Marion broke the kiss and looked down at my trunks.

"Did I do that baby?"

"You sure did mom."

"Well let's get those trunks off of you and see what mommy has to work with."

I stood up and pulled down my trunks and my seven and a half inch cock popped into view.

"Oh John, that's even better looking than Lola described."

"Lola told you what my cock looked like?"

"Well sure honey, after all, she is my daughter. Mothers and daughters don't have many secrets. I'm just hoping that she wasn't lying about how good you are in bed."

Marion sat up on the edge of the bed and reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her until I was standing in between her outstretched legs, my cock waving in front of her face. She wet a finger and then ran it around the crown of my cock then down the shaft to by balls. It felt like heaven to me. Marion stuck her tongue out and licked up my shaft to the head then she sucked my cock into her hot, wet mouth. Her eyes were looking up at my face watching me as my cock began to slowly fuck her mouth. She let my cock slip out for just a second and said,

"John honey, I know that you haven't made love to my daughter for quite a while and you have to be so filled with cum, so I am going to make you cum now then we can truly make love all afternoon."

Marion took my cock in her hand and then sucked it back inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue as it swirled around my cock head even as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. I felt my balls tightening and knew I was close to coming. "Mom, I'm almost ready to cum, you better take me out of your mouth if you don't want my cum in your throat." Her non-verbal answer was to tighten her grip on my ass so I couldn't get away. I reached down and held onto to her sides of her face as I came closer and closer, then it happened. My cum shot out and into her mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt. I don't know how she swallowed it all without choking, but she did. It seemed like my climax went on forever but finally I stopped shooting and began to relax. I didn't even realize it until my breathing calmed down, but I had been standing on my tip toes through my whole climax.

Marion removed my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me. "Well John, you really taste good and that is the first cum I've swallowed since my husband died."

"God Marion, that was great. I mean, Lola has always refused to let me cum in her mouth, thank you mom!" I sat down on the edge of the bed and Marion leaned over and kissed me. We started massaging each other's bodies while we kissed and then I realized that the strange taste in my mother-in-laws mouth was my own cum. Well it didn't taste all that bad to me either.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.