Samantha's Last Two Years - Cover

Samantha's Last Two Years

by John Writer

Copyright© 2005 by John Writer

Erotica Sex Story: This story has been rewritten If you like it beore I think you'll like it even more now

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   Torture   Snuff   Amputee   Nudism   .

Chapter 1

I had done some checking and found out the group was really real. It was in Russia but it was real. When I confirmed they were for real I booked a flight to join them. A one way flight. When I agreed to join them they sent me enough money to settle all my bills. I sold all my stuff including my car and left my home to fulfill a long time fantasy. I would not be coming back.

I started having sex when I was 12. My mom knew all about it and allowed me to have as much sex as I wanted as long as I always practiced safe sex and only did it at home. I got into bondage when I was 14. One day when I was 15 my sex partner (I can't remember his name) and I were getting really rough. I fell off the bed onto the floor. I tried to break my fall with my hand but my finger landed in such a way it bent backwards and it broke with a horrible sounding crack. The pain thrust me into an extremely powerful orgasm. I was crying and the guy who was fucking me felt horrible. I hugged him and told him I was ok. My hand throbbed and the pain was making me so hot. I could see it was bent in a way that unbroken fingers can't bend. I pulled the guy off the bed with my good hand and pulled him on top of me. As I started to come I smacked my hand on his back. The broken finger sent pain up my arm that pushed me over the top so hard I passed out. From that time on I came the hardest when somebody really hurt me. Once during an orgy with a bunch of friends I had somebody break my left arm. I got the idea from an old war movie. I only saw part of it. It was a bunch of guys in a POW camp. For some reason the Germans, or the Japanese had been told this one guy had broken his arm. Problem was it wasn't broken, so to keep out of trouble the had the guy put his arm across a gap and another guy jumped on his arm. They didn't show the arm being busted, but I came hard watching it anyway. Anyway we set up something like that. I got two guys in my pussy and one in my ass. Just as I started to cum I yelled "NOW!" and a fourth guy jumped into my arm. It required surgery to fix it. Mom was really pissed. This was defiantly not "safe sex" and I thought she just meant "use a condom." I finally had to lay off the really painful stuff because mom got into trouble. I was so covered in burses, scabs and scars they thought she was abusing me.

All of my sexual experiences have been positive. At least to me, even the time those guys kidnapped and gang raped me over and over for hours before they let me go. When I was a teenager I had a lot of sex with much older guys. Now I mostly have sex with people my own age.


I saw a young blond woman holding a sign with my name on it. I knew if I approached her and said who I was she'd take me to a group of people who would torture and murder me. I inhaled deeply and walked up to the woman. She was dressed as a chauffeur with a short black skirt with a white button down shirt and tie and a cute hat. She carried my bags out to a long limo. She opened the trunk and threw in my luggage then unlocked the back door and held the door open for me. She surprised me when she followed me into the back of the car. She locked handcuffs behind my back then undressed me. She pulled off my pants and underwear then used a knife to cut my shirt off. She gathered up my cloths and got out. A guy across the street looked right at me and got quite a view before the woman closed the door. I watched as she tossed my cloths into the trash can then climbed in behind the wheel. I only knew a little about what was going to happen. I knew I would be touchier and used sexually. I'd also be bound at all times by the amputation of both arms.

I was getting really hot between my legs. I was thinking about what was going to happen to me. My arms were going to be cut off while I'm still awake. I would be used sexually and touchier. Then after 2 years I'll be impaled on a long thick spike. God I wanted to touch myself so bad. I tried to get my hands around so I could do something, anything. But it was useless. The drive was 2 and a half hours. I was bored, horny and frustrated.

Finally the limo pulled off the road and into an estate. The mansion was huge. It was still warm out and I saw several people outside working or relaxing in the yard. Most of the people were naked both men and women. Only a few wore anything. All the naked ones were sex slaves I knew.

The limo pulled to a stop outside the entrance to the mansion. A man, dressed in a suit, came out to greet us. The driver got out and opened the car door. I was embarrassed about being naked. I wanted to cover myself but my arms were useless. I had the feeling my arms had finished their work. I knew they'd be cut off as part of my bondage.

I scooted over as best I could and stepped out of the car. I stood up and the man said "You must be Samantha. Welcome. My name is Henry. I'm very glad to meet you. Will you please come with me?" So this was the infamous Henry! He placed his hand on my bare ass and started leading me towards the house.

Henry led me into a quiet room with a settee in it. He sat me down and began removing his cloths carefully folding them so the would not get wrinkled. When he was naked he sat next to me and felt my tits and my pussy. "You poor thing. I bet you really need a good fucking."

"yessssss" I said in a near whisper. I was so turned on right then. He pushed me back and spread my legs. As soon as his dick touched me I started to cum. I had orgasm after orgasm. He was pumping into me really rough. The way I like it. I felt him grab one of my fingers. My hands were cuffed near my butt. We were laying on our sides fucking like animals. Suddenly he bent my finger back and broke it. There was a dry "snap" and pain shot up my arm. He grabbed the next finger and broke it. then the next. Oh GOD I was coming hard, crying out with every break. When he finished all of my fingers were broken except my thumbs. As he thrust into me my hands would be pressed into the back of the settee and send fire up my arms.

Finally he came inside me. By this time I was crying continually. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked me. All I could do was wine a feeble "yes".

He helped me up and placed his hand on my ass again. He dressed then led me out of the room. Semen was leaking down the inside of my thighs. My hands throbbed with incredible pain. Lovers had broken my fingers before but only one at a time. I'd done bone breaks a few times. The best was when a lover broke my leg. I was on crutches for weeks. I loved it!


I loved bondage. Growing up it was hard to get guys or girls to tie me up so I turned to older guys that lived around my house. Mr. Miller (He always wanted me to call him "Mr. Miller", never let me call him by his first name, even when we were fucking) was the closest thing I've ever had to a steady boyfriend. We were fucking for years from the time I was 15 until I went off to college. He loved to tie me up. He had a real thing for power. Probably why he liked fucking such young girls. I know for a fact I wasn't the only teenager he was fucking.

Now I was going to be permanently tied up. I had to fast for 12 hours but for that entire time they kept the handcuffs on. My arms had started to cramp up by the time I had surgery. I was taken to a room in the house that had been set up special. It looked a lot like an operating room with bright lights and an unpadded table. The table was such that a person could be tied down. I would be tied to this table a lot!

The hand cuffs were taken off and I got a look at me hands. The fingers were all swollen and bent in weird ways. My hands were purple to the wrists! I was told to lay on a table and my arms were tied down at right angles to my body. My legs were locked into stumps like a gynecologist's exam table. I felt really exposed. I looked up and saw myself tied to the table in a mirror. Two men in surgical scrubs, gloves and masks came in. Iodine was spread on my upper arms, into my armpits and all over my upper chest. Then straps were tied to my upper arms and tied off so tight I thought they might break my arms. I felt my hands and arms getting numb. Somebody started fucking me. I looked down and saw a line of male slaves, all naked. One of the men started cutting into my upper arm just below the straps. I cried out in pain but felt myself coming. I watched in the mirror as the surgeon cut away the skin and mussel to expose the bone. I could see about an inch of the white bone. When the bone was completely exposed he brought out an electric bone saw. Now the real pain started. It was more than I could bear and I passed out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.