King Dong - Cover

King Dong

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kathy's idea was to jerk her uncle's shorts down at the family reunion and embarrass him. It didn't occur to her that he might not be wearing underwear. So, when she yelled "GOTCHA!", everyone looked and saw the secret no one had known. Uncle Bob was a monster! Well part of him was monstrous anyway. And Kathy wasn't the only one to notice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Kathy was at the age where she knew she had to go to these big family gatherings, but could only think of perhaps fifteen or twenty things she'd rather be doing. She knew it wouldn't do any good to protest, and she'd gotten in the car with her sister and mother, but she hadn't been happy about it. That changed when they got to her Grandmother's house.

Kathy saw her Uncle and grinned. He was so cool. He was big and strong, but when he wrestled with her it was like fighting with a big soft teddy bear. He tickled her so expertly it was almost scary. He could position his hands in such a way that when she jerked her body to get away from that tickle spot, he would be ready to strike at another tickle spot. She loved to jump on him and try to tickle him back, even though he didn't tickle very well. She always felt special whenever he paid attention to her in their special way.

When her breasts grew out she hated them. They got in the way of almost everything, and they were tender and sore. And then hair grew between her legs and it held odors so that she had to take showers almost every single day. She felt awkward and ugly. But through it all, her Uncle Bob smiled at her and hugged her and wrestled with her. Now his tickling wasn't so rough, though he still made her squirm and giggle. When she was trying to escape-but-not-really from him, she forgot she was a gangly misshapen girl.

Eventually she grew into a lithe strong limbed woman with thrusting breasts that didn't hurt any more, but sometimes tingled strangely, especially the nipples. And all that hair covered pouting lips that also tingled, especially when she washed there in the shower. Her long blond hair glistened with health and her skin was flawless. There were lots of people who thought she and Uncle Bob shouldn't wrestle any more.

But neither she nor Uncle Bob agreed.

And when she saw him today, she planned her attack.

She pretended not to notice him, or not to care, as if he were just another relative at the family gathering. There was going to be lots of food and card games and all the usual things that happened when some part of their large family got together. So she talked to the odd cousin, or one of her Aunts, only looking at Uncle Bob out of the corner of her eye.

He was, as usual, wearing a pair of loose shorts with an elastic waist. He also had on a tank top that showed off his bulging arms and broad chest. Sandals completed his outfit.

But it was the shorts she was interested in.

Sixteen year olds aren't known for using the best judgment. Kathy was a normal teenager, who thought something would be cute or funny without thinking things through completely. Her plan was to get behind Uncle Bob and jerk those shorts down around his calves, exposing his underwear. Then she would laugh and yell "GOTCHA!" and run away before he could jerk his shorts back up and chase her.

It just never occurred to her that he might not be wearing underwear.

She had two Uncles and four Aunts and about forty cousins. Uncle Bob was talking to his two younger sisters, Cora and Liz. Liz was her mother and, as she maneuvered, she was struck by the look on her mom's face as she talked to Uncle Bob. Her mother was smiling, which wasn't unusual, but there was something else there, some look of utter happiness that was striking and caught Kathy's attention. Aunt Cora was just as animated and it occurred to Kathy that she wasn't the only female in the clan who enjoyed being around Uncle Bob.

Kathy put her plan into action and wandered into the area behind Uncle Bob. About then her sister, Jill and her cousin Mindy, came up to their mothers to ask if they could go hiking together. Kathy wanted to snort at the idea that her mother, or Aunt Cora would allow the two fourteen year old girls to go off alone. But they played into her plan perfectly.

All four of them had a perfect view when Kathy grabbed Bob's shorts and jerked them down. Her plan worked perfectly. His shorts went all the way to his ankles. She yelled "GOTCHA!" gleefully and jumped up, at which time she saw bare buttocks right in front of her face.

Something in her mind said "Uh oh" and, instead of running away, she just stepped back a pace.

Liz and Cora had grown up with Bob, and in that family there had been little privacy. With four girls and two boys plus a set of parents, and only two bathrooms, modesty wasn't a first priority. But by the time Cora and Liz had reached the full blush of puberty, Bob was the only brother left in the house and the two older sisters had gone off to college as well. So when Cora and Liz got interested in men, their brother had his own bathroom and they never got to see much of him. They were therefore unprepared for the penis that was suddenly exposed to them.

Their 14 year old daughters were, at that point in their lives, EXTREMELY interested in boys and boys' bodies. Neither had ever gotten a good look at a penis, and both wanted to badly. They would remember this day for the rest of their lives.

The organ these four women were confronted with was unusual, to say the least.

We all hear stories about huge dicks, but nobody sees them routinely. However, as anyone reading this story probably knows, there is proof out there on the internet that these things do, in fact, exist. Bob's penis could pose for those pictures.

It was nine and one quarter inches long while flaccid. It was uncircumcised, and so smooth looking it almost seemed like it was made of some kind of light wood. It hung from a tangle of light brown curly hair. The top third or so was flanked by what they could see of his balls, which were big hairy sacks that pushed the base of his cock out from his body an inch or two. The result was, oddly enough, quite similar to what an Indian Elephant looks like, in a nearsighted sort of way, with the balls being the ears, the penis the trunk and the hair the head.

All four females knew, in theory, that this penis could get hard, and that when it DID get hard, it would lengthen by a third. The two women suddenly felt weak in their knees at the thought of what that would look like ... and what it would be good for.

The two girls promptly disregarded all the rumors that boys could stick those things in a girl and it would feel good. It was plain to see that any girl who got THAT thing stuck in her would need a wheel chair afterwards.

There was a general hush in the crowd after Kathy screamed "GOTCHA!" and every head turned toward them. The only person in the room who did not see his monster dick, was the person who was responsible for exposing it.

Cora, whose husband had a four inch penis that, until this day had been perfectly satisfactory to her, said "Oh my goodness."

Liz, who was divorced and had not had a man in over six years, said "Son of a BITCH!"

The two girls chorused "EEEEWWWWWWWWW"

Everybody else just stared at first, then there was a hubbub of noise as women started yelling and men started realizing that their women were comparing them to this freak of nature.

Basically, the only person who thought it was funny was Kathy.

Her mother yelled "KATHLEEN SUE MARTIN!" at which point Kathy's suspicion that she was in trouble for her prank was confirmed. Now she KNEW she was in trouble. She leaned sideways, expecting her mother to be frowning at her, but her mother's wide eyed gaze was riveted on Uncle Bob's crotch.

Her mother shouted again "KATHLEEN SUE MARTIN!!" like she was one of those stuffed toys where you press part of them and they speak a pre-recorded message. Uncle Bob whipped around to see who had de-pantsed him and Kathy suddenly got a glimpse of what all the hubbub was about. When he turned, the trunk of his elephant rose up and lashed wildly.

Kathy's first impression was that he had a rope tied around his waist or something. When she realized that was his PENIS, she freaked. She held her hands out in front of her, warding off an unseen attacker and said "Oh shit ... I'm sorry ... oh shit ... I didn't ... Oh SHIT!"

Bob, having never married, and not having a spouse to be embarrassed by all this, decided that getting upset wouldn't do anybody any good. Instead he bent over, pulled his shorts up and said "Very funny ... Ha ... ha ... ha. You're gonna pay for that Kat!" He sounded for all the world like he actually didn't care that his secret had been revealed.

Kathy, however, was mortified. She had embarrassed her favorite Uncle and everybody in the whole family knew it! She ran out of the room crying.

Bob, knowing that what had happened wasn't his fault, but that most of his family would blame him anyway, was more worried about Kathy than he was any of them. Some of them would try to make her life miserable and, all things considered, nothing REALLY terrible had happened. Yes, some kids had seen a real live penis, but then, what did that actually hurt?

But if his relationship with Kathy had been damaged, he actually cared about that. He was about to go after her when his sister Liz caught his arm. "Oh Bobby, I'm so sorry. Sometimes kids can be such ... I don't know."

He was saying it was OK and trying to pull away to go after Kathy.

Liz went on "Wait! I need to talk to you ... privately."

He looked at her and saw in her eyes the same look he'd seen in several other women's eyes once they'd seen what he had in his pants.

"Surely not" he thought. "Not my little sister!"

But once she got him alone it was obvious to him what she wanted. She started talking about how long it had been since she'd seen him, and how they hadn't spent enough time together, and how she missed her husband ... well not her husband, but having a man around. She touched him on his arms and once on his hip, and when she didn't touch him her hands hovered near his body.

He'd seen it all before.

It would have been funny if it hadn't been his sister.

On the other hand, she was no slouch. She was a vibrant woman, with a good figure and a better personality. He finally stopped her babbling. "Liz ... I know what you want."

There was a little panic in her eyes. "Don't be silly. I don't WANT anything."

But her eyes darted to his crotch.

He almost laughed. "Come take a walk with me" he said, holding his hand out.

Now she fidgeted. "OK ... let me tell the others where I'll be."

He took her hand. "Nobody needs to know where we'll be. Come on, I want to show you something." He pulled her and they left the house.

It was the house they were all raised in, so in reality, there shouldn't have been much he COULD show her that she didn't already know about.

But she didn't say anything, she just went along with him as he took her into the woods. He kept going and finally she said "Bobby ... where in the world are you taking me?"

He turned and said "Far enough they won't be able to hear you."

"What?" she said, pulling at his hand. "What did you say?"

He stopped and turned around to face her. He walked up close and she shrank back a little.

"You are going to be making a hell of a lot of noise in about five or ten minutes, and I don't think you want a bunch of your cousins coming to find out WHY you're making so much noise."

She started to ask him what he was talking about but he kissed her. It took her by surprise, but part of her had been hoping for just such a kiss and that part responded with a hunger that surprised them both. She writhed against him and his hands came up and slid up her sides, then to her breasts and he squeezed them through her shirt.

She broke the kiss but did not move away from him one centimeter. "What are you doing Bobby?" she said, her voice husky.

"You know what I'm doing Lizzy." he said, and he kissed her throat as she threw her head back.

"You can't" she moaned. He pulled her and she yelped, following him as he took her deeper into the woods. "Bobby, this is crazy. We can't do this. Bobby! I won't LET you do this." But she kept running after him, her hand lightly held in his. She could have jerked her hand out of his easily.

But she didn't.

Kathy had run blindly for ten minutes after leaving her grandparents' house. She couldn't ever show her face in public again. "How STUPID that was!" she thought to herself. Finally, out of breath she sat down. She was sitting there feeling sorry for herself when she heard crashing sounds in the woods. She jumped up, afraid it was an animal, but then she heard voices.

Not just any voices. She heard her mother's voice! Were they looking for her? They probably wanted to punish her. But her mother's voice sounded funny ... almost scared! Then, very plainly, she heard her mother yell "Bobby, we CAN'T do this ... it's WRONG Bobby!"

They had stopped.

Kathy crept towards where she heard her mother's anguished voice.

Liz had kept telling her brother that she couldn't go with him, and kept that up all the time he pulled her along. She followed him until he stopped. They were in a little clearing that had grass thick on the ground. He turned around and looked at her. Her eyes were big and her mouth was open.

He took off his shirt.

"Bobby!" she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.