Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 3a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3a - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

Cindy was an observant girl. Very observant, and there were things here that weren't adding up. The first one was that, before she'd gone into the bathroom, Tina had been showing signs of being very upset by whatever had happened this morning. But when she came out of the bathroom, it was like she almost didn't remember that anything had happened. Next, Cindy was absolutely sure that Tina had had bruises beginning to rise on her ribs, and knew she'd had a split lip. Now, not only were her ribs not showing any sign of darkening, but her lip was completely healed; it was neither split nor swollen even slightly. Which was crazy.

All the craziness didn't keep Cindy from watching her Mistress do her workout. She seemed to be pushing herself very hard, and her muscles were showing, lean, sexy and driving Cindy mad. Tina's skin gleamed with sweat, and Cindy wished she could lay Tina down and lick her clean. She was willing to bet, from the looks of some of the other kids in the class, that she wasn't the only one affected. There were several Requests to touch her, usually when Tina was in an especially exposed position, and more than one finger found its way inside her body. It was also surprising to see one set of girls who were close friends, working as a team to try and make Tina cum.

There had been a lot of speculation that Darla and Susan were lovers, despite the fact that Darla had a boyfriend at the moment and Susan was dating two different guys. They were just so comfortable with each other, often finding reasons to hold hands, hug and kiss (although never with tongue -- at least in public) that people assumed that the boyfriend thing was a cover. Anyway, Cindy watched openly, as did a lot of other kids in the class, as Darla began tugging on Tina's nipples (after receiving permission), while Susan got on her knees and started rubbing Tina's clit.

Cindy had noticed that Tina had a pretty big clit, and it was soon obvious that Susan knew her way around one very well. Tina's hips were bucking, but in the end, they were unable to make her cum. The girls looked disappointed, and when Cindy walked over, she overheard something that explained why.

"Damn," said Susan. "You either don't like me, or you've got a lot of control."

"Oh, I like you just fine," smiled Tina, taking Susan's hand, which was wet with her own secretions, and starting to lick it.

She managed to get Susan to kiss her while they both licked Tina's juices from her fingers. Susan came from that, something that actually surprised her and made Darla burst out laughing.

"Wow, that must have been fun," she said, giggling at her friend's surprised expression.

"Shit! How did you do that?" she asked.

"Tsk, tsk," smiled Tina. "That wasn't the bet. The bet was that you two and your boyfriends would get me to play with *if* you could make me cum in less than five minutes."

"Hey, it was a blast trying," smiled Darla.

Then all three of them looked at Cindy, who blushed and stepped back.

"Care to make a wager, Cindy?" asked Darla.

"Uh... no wagers for me, thanks," said the girl.

"But you're sooo hot," smiled Susan, slinking up to the naked girl. She was careful not to touch Cindy though, since she didn't have permission. "Oh, Cindy love, I have a Request."

Shit! thought Cindy. This wasn't something she could escape from.

"Now, now, girls," broke in Tina. "Remember, you have to ask _me_ for permission, that was part of our negotiations."

"Oh, darn," pouted Susan.

Cindy heaved a sigh of relief. She was pretty sure she'd never be able to hold out against the two beauties. But then, she wouldn't be making any bets about it, either. Cumming in front of her gym class would be humiliating enough.

Tina smiled and walked toward Cindy, who recognized the look in her Mistress' eye. Uh oh.

"Don't worry. I'll let you play with Cindy tomorrow," purred Tina, grabbing Cindy's hair and pulling her head back.

Cindy gasped, then moaned as Tina closed her fingers hard on one nipple. She almost melted when Tina pushed her tongue into her eager mouth, and moaned as she sucked on her Mistress' tongue.

"Oh god, you don't play fair, do you?" breathed Susan.

"Nope," smiled Tina after breaking the kiss.

Cindy was in a fog of lust as she was pulled by the hand into the boys' shower.

There was a lot of teasing in the shower, and every guy there was erect, as they spent a lot of time playing with Tina and Cindy. Cindy was pretty lust-crazed and seriously starting to wonder what it would be like to play with one of those nice, hard cocks. Tina seemed to be enjoying the boys who wanted to finger her, and Cindy was subjected to a number of caresses, as well. They were almost ready to get out, when Tina made her announcement.

"Okay, guys, you've had your fun; now, I want some, too," she said.

Cindy looked around as the guys, some of them nervous and some of them with looks of anticipation on their face, turned toward Tina.

"I'm in the mood for something. Like I said, you guys got to play with me, so I think it's only fair if I get to play with one of you," she said.

There was a lot of general agreement (surprise, surprise). Cindy wondered what Tina had up her sleeve, though.

"So, anyone have a problem with that?"

Resounding "No's!" filled the shower.

"Good," said the girl.

Everyone, including Cindy, held their breath as Tina walked slowly across the shower. She was just so rawly sexual, it was impossible to ignore her, and there wasn't a single soft cock to be seen. She walked over to the corner of the shower and gently slid her hand around one of the largest cocks there.


Tina:

Eddie was a very big guy in lots of ways. He was good looking, a good football player and pretty smart, as well. Tina read his fantasies easily as she walked over to him. Despite what everyone thought, Eddie was very, very shy. Women terrified him, even though he hid it too well for anyone to know. The 'girlfriend from another school' everyone thought he had was a sympathetic cousin who shielded him from most, but not all, of the advances of the other girls.

He was lonely, but far too self-conscious to even try and get a date -- not that he'd have any trouble. Tina was able to read all this and thought it would be a good time to introduce him to the world of blowjobs. After all, one of her duties as a Priestess was to help people explore sexual pleasure, and here was a guy with a sky-high sex drive who was too shy to get any.

Eddie, she knew, was wondering why the hell she'd picked him, but was too dumbfounded to stop her. This little fifteen-year-old had total control over him as she pulled him, by his very hard cock, to the middle of the shower room and proceeded to give him a mind-destroying blowjob. It was slow, it was subtle, it was insanely teasing, and how he managed to hold off as long as he did was not something he was even capable of considering until much later in the day.

Other guys crowded around to watch, but Tina managed to get Cindy inside the circle so she could get a front row view. Tina made her kneel and watch her Mistress' lips and mouth -- and, astonishingly, her throat! -- pleasure a thick, seven inch long cock. There were a number of guys who couldn't restrain themselves and started to play with their own cocks while watching Tina blow Eddie.

Finally, her pace picked up. They didn't have all day, after all, and Eddie was getting a little wild. She cupped his balls gently in her hand and squeezed just a bit while putting exactly the right pressure under the ridge of his cock. He came, dumping huge spurts of cum into Tina's mouth. She didn't pull away, even slightly, and made sure she pleasured him to the fullest. One or two other guys came at the same time, their sperm splashing on Tina's damp skin. Once she finished, Tina tilted her head back and opened her mouth, showing everyone just how much semen Eddie had been storing. But rather than swallow it, she turned toward Cindy.

Cindy was going nuts. Watching Tina take that large cock into her mouth made her body ache to be penetrated, and Tina knew it. She stood, then pulled Cindy's head back with one hand. Her other hand opened Cindy's mouth, and she slowly drooled the entire load of cum into her little slave. As she did, one hand slipped down and roughly pinched a nipple. Cindy came while she swallowed Eddie's cum.

Five other guys came then, too, this time shooting their sperm over both the girls. That sight triggered more orgasms in the guys, until finally everyone who'd stayed in the shower had had an orgasm. Tina smiled, still giving a show, and scooped cum off her body and shared it between Cindy and herself.

"Hey! I don't know what's going on in there, but get a move on!" yelled coach.

There were groans aplenty from the guys, many of whom were starting to get hard again. They all cleared out while Cindy and Tina rinsed off. There was a lot of clapping when they left the shower to dry off.

Even though they didn't have to dress, Tina and Cindy were about the last out of the locker room. Except for Eddie, who was a bright red.

"Thanks..." he said to Tina, trailing off.

"Eddie," she smiled, reaching up to lay a hand on his cheek. "You're a really nice guy. I'm sure that, if it were known you were... available... you'd have girls lining up to get a date."

He smiled and stared at the floor. Tina could read a change in him, which was good. She as pretty sure that she was one of the few girls that had ever spoken to him, and that he found that he liked that. Plus, the memory of the blowjob was firm in his mind, and he was thinking he wanted to experience that again for sure. Somehow though, he also knew it wouldn't be with Tina, and he was alright with that, which was good.


Cindy:

Cindy was still trembling with lust from the kiss her Mistress had given her. A kiss that had filled her mouth with a man's cum for the first time. The taste had been a bit salty and the texture thick, even mixed with Tina's saliva, but she had felt sooo sexy swallowing it. Especially with all those guys watching! Once out of the shower, they had quickly dried off, even though her pussy never seemed to be dry when Tina was around.

Apparently, Tina had the same issue.

"Cindy, hon," smiled Tina, "Please, come here."

Uh oh, thought Cindy. Tina had that look that meant she was going to do something to really crank up Cindy's engines. Fortunately, the guys had already cleared out. And if they didn't hurry, then she and Tina would be late for their classes. She watched as her Mistress slid two fingers deep inside herself, then pulled them out. Cindy was breathing hard, and Tina backed her up against the lockers. With her other hand, she gathered up Cindy's wrists, then held them over her head.

To Cindy's astonishment, Tina ran her fingers over one of her armpits, liberally smearing her essence there. She reinserted her fingers, repeated the coating on the other side, then she backed off and smiled. Cindy lowered her arms.

"That should keep you thinking of me," said Tina. "Oh, wait, one more thing."

Quickly, she swiped her fingers between her lower lips once again, then smeared her thick lube over Cindy's upper lip. Cindy found her heart racing and her knees weak with lust. Why was her Mistress teasing her like this?

Cindy realized, even as that thought crossed her mind, that Tina was doing exactly the things Cindy wanted someone to do to her. And one of those things was merciless teasing. Tina pushed her fingers into Cindy's mouth, and Cindy eagerly licked them clean. Tina dried them, then ran one finger through Cindy's pussy lips and held it up for Cindy to see thick liquid on it.

"Turnabout's fair play, lover," smiled Tina, coating her own upper lip. "I don't want to be forgetting how delicious your little pussy smells."

Cindy felt something like fire racing through her veins. The lust she felt was nothing short of amazing. She really wanted to cum, but apparently it was not in the cards for her, at least not at the moment. They headed off to bio class, where Cindy would no doubt be watching Tina get put through her paces.


Tina:

Teasing Cindy had been a lot of fun, and Tina was actually looking forward to bio class. She didn't know what Mr. Jennings had planned, but she was sure she'd like it.

As it turned out, she didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Tina," he said when they walked in, "may I speak to you, please?"

"Sure," she replied. Maybe he was going to give her a heads-up on what the demo would be.

"How are you holding up?" he asked.

Tina frowned at him. She remembered, vaguely, what had happened with the Bob crew, but it seemed like it had been a long time ago. Besides, she hadn't been hurt, no one had been killed, so life was good.

"I'm fine," she said, smiling. "What sort of demo are we doing today?"

Mr. Jennings eyes bugged. "Demo?" he asked. "We're not doing any demo today. After what happened this morning, I'm not even sure we should continue the Program, never mind teaching you kids about the outer edges of sex play."

"That's just stupid," she said, leaning towards him. "I'm fine, they're in jail, what's the big deal?"

"Tina," said Mr. Jennings, "I can't believe I'm hearing you say this. It would be totally irresponsible to use you as our subject today."

Tina was getting pissed. She'd been looking forward to this, and her teacher was spoiling it. "So, what then, they win? This is fun for me! I'm not going to let them take away my sexuality because they're a bunch of uncivilized animals, and I'm not going to let you take it away either. If you don't want to do the demo, fine, but you're only hurting the class and doing nothing for me."

Mr. Jennings looked shocked. "Tina, I think you need to go to the office. I think you're not handling this whole thing very well. Ignoring it won't make what happened go away."

"I'm not ignoring anything," she said, raising her voice a bit. "They didn't get away with it. To me, it was just a fight. What difference does it make _why_ they were attacking me? They didn't win, and nothing happened."

"I'm sorry, Tina," said Mr. Jennings. "Please, go to the office. I'll explain to Ms. Ellis that you're not there for a punishment, but I think you should tell her why I sent you."

Tina compressed her lips in anger. "Fine," she said. "Whatever. But if you're using someone live for your lecture, you keep your hands off Cindy."

"Tina, I'm trying to be reasonable because of what you went through. But please remember that you are not the teacher here, and don't give me orders," he said. "Now, please go."

Tina turned without another word and gathered up her books. She stopped at Cindy's desk and said, "Sweetie, as your Mistress, I'm telling you you may not participate in any Request from our teacher. Am I clear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.