Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

Waking up in Tina's arms was glorious. Her Mistress was already awake when Cindy woke up, and was smiling at her.

"Hello little slave girl," smiled Tina. "Feeling okay this morning?"

Cindy had been feeling okay. But Tina reminding her that she was living her fantasy of being a slave girl immediately firmed up her nipples and started her pussy swelling. A slight movement also brought her very full bladder to her attention.

"Mmm, I'm feeling fantastic," she purred, stretching her arms over her head and squirming a bit. "But I have to really pee."

"Fine by me," replied Tina, "let's go."

Cindy's eyes got wide. Was it possible that Tina would grant another one of her fantasies?


Tina:

Tina was smiling inwardly at just how very much like Jane and Arianwen Cindy was. She had a little bit of both of them in her, and it was glorious.

She liked pain to spice up her sex, and even though she'd never done it, she was intensely interested in pee play. Arianwen was also very into watersports. Very, very into it, and regularly drank from whomever would let her. Being a Priestess had many advantages, one of which was that she could drink poison and it wouldn't affect her, so pee certainly didn't hurt her. Tina judged that Cindy wasn't quite ready for that level of water sports, but she did have something else in mind.

The girls went into the bathroom and brushed their teeth. Cindy wanted to pee, but Tina wouldn't let her. Finally, Tina let Cindy sit on the toilet, but made her spread her legs very wide. Then she straddled the girl's lap and put her hand between them to rub Cindy's clit. Cindy moaned and rotated her hips.

"Pee," whispered Tina.

Cindy moaned again, and despite how full her bladder was, embarrassment won out for a while. Finally, hot liquid began to dribble from her body, wetting Tina's hand. Tina let Cindy empty herself all over her hand, as she brought Cindy closer and closer to orgasm. Then, she switched hands, and while Cindy watched, licked the girl's fluids off her hand.

At the same time, Tina used her other hand to continue to stimulate Cindy and began emptying her own bladder. While Tina wasn't as into pee play as her sister, she did find it erotic. Certainly she was enjoying the mix of Cindy's fluids, as she brought the girl to a shattering climax, grabbing her head and pulling her into a kiss as she screamed. They quickly showered and went downstairs to eat. Tina convinced Cindy to stay naked on the way to school, and by the time Ari had dropped them off, had teased her slave to a frenzy.

One interesting thing happened just before first period. Tina saw Randy motioning to her. Deborah was nowhere near, so Tina walked over. Randy was looking very tired.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I took your advice," he said. "Well, some of it, anyway."

"Oh? How'd that go for you?" she asked.

"Um, well, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and Deborah had to sneak back home. Her parents are pretty cool, but we didn't get... uh, she didn't leave until about two-thirty," he replied.

"Glad to have helped out," smiled Tina. Then, in a a fit of perversity, she said, "You know, some girls who are submissive like to be called a different name when they're being a 'slave'. It helps them get into the correct frame of mind. You might want to try calling her something like... oh... Debbie."

"She hates to be called Debbie," he said.

"Can't hurt to give it a try," said Tina. "I mean, when you called her Debbie the first time, did she blush and say not to call her that, or get pissed?"

"Uh... it was a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure she blushed."

"So," smiled Tina, "give it a try."

With that, they split up and went their separate ways.

First and second period zipped by, then Tina noticed that Bob and his crew weren't present for their remedial math class when she and Cindy showed up for advanced calc. Maybe they had all skipped the day. She didn't think so, but one could hope.


Cindy:

Cindy was floating on air when she got to school. Between her insane desire for Tina and the fantastic night they'd had, she couldn't remember a time when she'd felt happier. No matter what, she was absolutely going to make her parents give her permission to stay at the mansion the rest of the week.

This morning had been a bit of a shock. Cindy had thought about pee play before; it was one of her most dirty, most secret fantasies. Tina hadn't done everything to her that she would have liked, but it had still been insanely erotic. Cindy had been surprised when she felt Tina's hot liquid splash against her sex, but it turned her on in the worst way. She could easily imagine herself on her knees, mouth open, letting Tina use her to relieve herself. She'd been embarrassed later, when she'd thought about it, but Tina hadn't thought anything at all of what they'd done, aside from mentioning that she'd gotten off on it. Cindy shuddered in lust even now, remembering Tina licking her cunt juice and their pee off her hand.

She came out of her reverie when she was asked a question by her calc teacher. It had been obvious that she wasn't paying any attention, but Cindy didn't really need to give this class her full attention. She finished his example in her head and gave the correct answer. Mr. Coal looked at her strangely.

"Cindy, you seem distracted. Please pay attention and try to give the correct answers," he admonished.

"That was the correct answer," replied the girl.

Now the teacher was very surprised. Not only had the girl not been paying attention, but she'd actually disagreed with him! On the other hand, Cindy was very bright, so...

"Suppose you come up here and prove that?" he asked mildly.

There was a lot of enthusiastic agreement with that request, but it had nothing to do with math. Cindy blushed, then stood and walked up to the board, quickly going through the required math. The answer came out exactly as she had expected.

"Cindy, what did you do here?" asked Mr. Coal with a frown.

"Oh, that's a short cut," she replied.

"Hmm. I've never seen that particular 'short cut' before. However, since the divergence between our answers comes before that, I'll let it go. It is possible that the book is wrong," said the man. "Please leave your work on the board and sit down."

More blushes from the tiny blonde as boos greeted the announcement that she was sitting down.

"Hey, maybe Tina could work something out!" came a loud stage whisper.

Mr. Coal appeared, for the first time, to notice that he had two naked girls in his class. Looking at the clock, and seeing that class was almost over, he came to a decision. He was quite old -- in his seventies, actually -- but he wasn't dead.

"I suspect I've been remiss in my duties," he said. "Ladies, do either of you require Relief?"

Cindy looked at Tina who shook her head slightly.

"No, Sir," she said.

"No, thank you," said Tina.

Those pronouncements were greeted with rather unhappy moans from the rest of the class. The bell rang, and everyone cleared out. Cindy was stopped in the hall by one of the boys.

"Cindy, uh, I have a request," he said.

Cindy looked over at Tina, who smiled and shrugged, then started to turn away to go to her class. She stopped and mouthed silently "No cumming!" waved and walked away.

"Right," said the girl. "What is it?"

"Could I touch your nipple?" he asked after swallowing.

"Yes," replied Cindy.

The boy gently touched her pink flesh, then rubbed it with his finger. It quickly swelled, not from the physical touch -- it wasn't firm enough to excite her -- but because she was being fondled by a strange boy in the hall and she wasn't allowed to stop him.

"Wow," he said, now running his fingers over her slight chest. "You're so beautiful."

Cindy blushed a deep red and stammered, "Thanks, but I don't have a lot, um, up there."

"Nonsense," came a familiar voice. It was Jennifer. "Those are just perfect."

The boy turned and saw the other naked girl, and for some reason blushed himself. Cindy caught sight of a large bulge in his pants as he mumbled a 'thank you' and quickly left.

"Gee Cindy," said Jennifer, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your fun."

"Oh, it's okay," said Cindy. "He was probably just too afraid to touch you."

"You're a funny girl, Cindy," frowned Jennifer. "He actually already played with my tits earlier. And I can assure you that he enjoyed you a lot more."

"What?" Cindy was totally confused. It was obvious to Cindy that men liked big boobs. Every woman at the mansion (except Arianwen, she reminded herself), had large breasts. Tina's weren't huge, but they were really, really nice, and so were Jennifer's. Only Arianwen was Cindy's size. "Why do you think that?"

"Because he only played with mine for a minute, and he didn't have wood when he walked away," she replied. "Besides," she continued with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, "if they were so great, you would have asked to play with them, and you haven't."

Cindy stood there stunned as Jennifer leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then left for her class. She shook her head, truly not understanding what had just happened.


Tina:

Tina rounded a corner on her way to chem class and her breath exploded from her body as something hit her, hard, in the stomach. Nothing could have prepared her for the unexpected attack and she curled up on the floor trying to breathe. Hands grabbed her and she started to struggle and was slapped hard in the face for her trouble. By the time she'd recovered enough to start breathing, she had been dragged into a room and thrown on some mats.

She immediately rolled to her feet and looked around.

"How ya doin', bitch?"

It was Bob, of course. Him and his crew. Five of them, one of her -- which was not good, to say the least. She stood, thinking about what she should do. Somehow, she knew that no one would be able to get to her to help. Ken was out of reach (physically, anyway) and even if the others in the Circle left where they were immediately, they'd still be too late.

This was very, very bad.

"Nothing to say, cunt?" asked Bob. "Don't worry. We got all afternoon to put that tongue to good use."

"Bob," she said, holding her stomach, pretending to be more hurt than she was, "you're crazy. Do you think that I'm not going to report this?"

"We don't give a shit. We're outta here, anyway," he replied. "This fuckin' school blows -- just like you're going to. For starters."

Her reserve of energy was low, so she decided to keep it in case they did something really bad that she had to heal to save her life. Although, with the amount of lust they were putting out, her reserves wouldn't be low for long.

That wasn't the problem, though. They were going to rape her, and that terrified Tina. Like good predators, the boys picked up on her fear. To them, it was all to the good: if she were afraid of them, she wouldn't give them as much trouble.

They wouldn't have believed the real reason for her terror. If they raped her, they'd die. Her Goddess would not tolerate Her Circle to be sexually abused. That meant Tina would be responsible for five dead boys, which would be enough to terrify most anyone, never mind one small, naked girl alone with five would-be rapists.

Full of confidence now that his buddies were with him, Bob walked toward the girl, reaching for her breasts. Tina moved out of his reach. Perhaps if she kept them off her, someone would find them. She knew it would be a mostly futile effort. She was stronger and faster than most adults, a gift from her Goddess. She even had some training from Sensei and was very advanced, considering she'd just started a month or so ago. But a month, or even six months, of martial arts wouldn't be enough. Not against five people. Sensei could handle those odds; so could Ken and most likely Eric. But not her. Even the smallest of the boys was heavier than she was.

Bob smiled and tried again as Tina fought to think of a way out of the room without killing anyone. Unfortunately, she was paying too much attention to Bob and not enough to his friends, one of whom grabbed her around her neck in a classic choke hold.

She reacted as trained, turning her head into the crook of his arm so she could breathe, stepping back with one foot and smacking his groin with her open hand. Her other hand grasped his wrist.

Tina had never fought for real. Tina was very scared. And she had no idea just how strong she really was. The result was that the guy who had grabbed her felt like he'd been kicked in the balls, and his wrist (now broken) went numb as Tina spun away from him. He went down, puking up whatever he'd eaten since breakfast.

The other guys were surprised, but had no way of knowing that she hadn't gotten in a lucky shot. They all rushed her at once. She managed to get in one solid kick, which was accompanied by a very loud scream, and suddenly she was buried under three large boys. One got a firm grip on her and tried to hold on as Bob hauled off and punched her in the face. She was able to move enough that it mostly grazed her, but the blow still split her lip.

The boy holding her was unprepared for two things: Tina's strength and the fact that she snapped her head back, hitting her head against his jaw, breaking it. Unfortunately, the force of the blow stunned her for a second, and after she rolled off the boy, she was kicked hard in the ribs. The breath went out of her, and she was kicked again. Someone was still screaming, but Tina was now down and covering her head, curled into a ball. She fended off another kick and tried to get her breath back, realizing that if she passed out, these animals might kill her.

She released all of the energy she had into her own body, and suddenly she could breathe again. Another kick landed, this one on her leg, but it didn't hurt, and she rolled away and to her feet, taking stock of the situation.

One boy had blood streaming down his face from the broken jaw. One, the first to grab her, was moaning on the ground, and another was on the ground, bleeding and screaming his head off. The fourth boy was looking at her like she was a demon, but Bob looked like he was absolutely out of his mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.