Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina:

The next morning found all of them back at the front door of the school, removing their clothing. Tina had simply worn a thin sundress and sandals, which she removed and put into the box. Robert and Jennifer had shown up about the same time, and a small crowd had gathered to watch them strip.

Naturally, it was Bob who had something nasty to say. He was still smarting from the comments that Tina had made yesterday.

"Hey, you dyke bitch," he said, obviously talking to Tina. "Where's the shrimp? I wanna feel up a little girl."

His group of friends laughed, but it was obvious no one else was amused.

Tina smiled and ignored him. He made the mistake of grabbing her arm when she turned away from him. As she had been trained, she spun and broke his grip, almost breaking his wrist in the process. Bob yelped in pain and cradled his hand.

"You fuckin' cunt! I'm gonna..."

"Do exactly nothing," cut in an ice-cold voice. "Get inside, Bob. Now. I'm revoking your right to a Reasonable Request, as of right now."

"What?" he shouted. "You can't..."

"Keep it up, and I'll suspend you."

Bob went inside, muttering.

"Has Cindy arrived yet?" asked Ms. Ellis

"No, ma'am," said Robert. He was obviously pretty steamed over what had just happened.

"Would you mind waiting here for her? I think it would be nice for her not to have to remove her clothing alone."

The students nodded, then the Principal motioned Tina over to her.

"Once Cindy's arrived, would you please come to my office?"

"Sure," replied Tina. Obviously the Principal wanted to deal with the Bob thing. She was sure that she could deal with it herself, but would prefer not to.

Cindy arrived and Tina smiled at her. As required, she'd worn a thin, almost see-through top, a super short skirt and a pair of sandals. She smiled as Robert gave a low whistle. Jennifer nudged him, and Cindy blushed from the compliment. Tina looked at Robert and Jennifer and in short order was able to read enough from them to know they'd had a very pleasant evening. Robert had a room in the basement and when Jennifer had come over after school... Tina shook her head, pulling her thoughts away from Robert's memory -- not that it wasn't a turn-on, or anything. But now wasn't the time to get caught up in that.

In addition to the skirt, top and shoes, Cindy was wearing only one other thing: a black ribbon around her neck. It looked like a fashion statement. Only she and Tina knew it was a collar. The girls smiled at each other, Cindy blushing at Tina's knowing look, and headed off to their respective destinations.

When Tina arrived in the Principal's office, she was surprised, then very worried, to find not only Marsha Ellis in the room, but Mr. Jennings as well. He left as soon as she entered, though.

"Tina," began Ms. Ellis, "please sit down."

Tina sat. This was not an auspicious beginning.

"Mr. Jennings and I were speaking of the events that occurred yesterday in his class," she continued. "Did you find anything that was done... objectionable?"

Tina was confused. Objectionable? Goddess, no. She was looking forward to today's class. Well, sort-of looking forward to it. Yesterday she'd been blindsided by being dumped into the Program. Today, especially after her evening with Cindy, she thought she'd be able to handle things better.

"No, Ms. Ellis. Why? He didn't touch me or anything," said Tina.

"I'm curious," said Marsha, leaning forward on her desk. "Would you have objected if he had touched you?"

"Depends," said Tina. She wondered where this was all going.

The Principal pressed a button on her intercom and said, "Could you please send in Mr. Jennings?"

Tina was now getting a little worried. She could feel there was sexual excitement in both of the adults, but nothing for her to really get a handle on. She could induce a fantasy in them, but that would serve no purpose, expect perhaps to piss off her Goddess for misusing her power.

Marsha nodded at Mr. Jennings, who sat in a chair to one side of the two women.

"Go ahead," she said.

Mr. Jennings sighed. "Tina, I'd like to ask you some questions."

Tina's eyes narrowed, but she nodded slightly. If he got too intense, a quick call to Lenny, the lawyer who handled legal problems for the Circle, would shut things down fast enough.

"Tina, about yesterday," he started. "I hope I didn't push you too hard into doing something you later regretted. But I suspect that that's not the case, is it?"

"No, I'm fine with what happened yesterday," said the girl.

He was silent for a moment then continued. "I'm willing to bet that you are no stranger to the sorts of activities that we were portraying yesterday."

Tina said nothing. Let him draw his own conclusions. Aside from the problems with the amount of energy she'd stored, the actual D&S scene they'd done was quite mild by her standards.

"Things went a little farther than I'd intended," he said.

Tina didn't sense that he was nervous about that. She was willing to bet that something else was bothering him. Seeing that she was not going to answer his implied question, he tried a more direct approach.

"How much experience have you had with the BDSM lifestyle?" he asked.

"Why does that matter?" she returned, "I thought the whole point of the Program was to expose teenagers to sex and give them a healthier attitude towards it and their bodies."

"It is," he said, "but BDSM isn't just any sort of sex. It can be very rewarding when done correctly, but it's incredibly easy for an adult to overpower a child and force her into something that she might not want."

Tina nodded and said, "Yes. I guess that's true."

She knew he was asking if that was how she'd gotten her experience as a submissive. She knew he'd never believe the answer and so said nothing else. Seeing that he wasn't getting anywhere, Mr. Jennings sat back and thought for a moment. He wasn't trying to get Tina nervous or anything, but he wasn't getting the answers that he wanted either.

Leaning forward, elbows on his knees, he looked at the teen and said, "Tina, we are concerned that you are being abused in some way. We just want you to know that, if that's the case, we can help you."

Tina stood and walked right in front of him.

"Do I look abused?" she turned, slowly showing him all of her naked body. "Do you see any marks on me? Any scars? Anything? Do I look like someone has forced me into a collar?"

Mr. Jennings was finding it hard to think, as was Ms. Ellis. Tina was very attractive, and she was, aside from her piercing and a necklace, completely nude. Mr. Jennings didn't even want to shift, knowing that she'd realize it was because his cock was like a piece of stone. Tina knew anyway and could easily feel his desire.

"Are you collared?" he asked.

"I am not a collared slave," she replied, her tone making it obvious that she was not offended in the least by his question.

Also, her answer was the truth. She was Master Ken's slave -- occasionally. She subbed to a number of the people at the mansion during play parties, and at other times as well. But at the moment, she was not at the mansion, and so she was Cindy's Mistress. In truth, Tina was a complete switch: a slave to someone who was very dominant, and a Mistress to someone who was submissive.

"We just want to make sure that you aren't being abused at home," said Ms. Ellis.

"Really," said Tina. "The answer is 'no'. I like BDSM. A lot." She turned to Mr. Jennings and continued, "Feel free to use me in any class demonstration you'd like. We can discuss my limits at any time." Turning back to Ms. Ellis, she said, "I'm not being abused. I was being abused earlier this year by my mother. But it was 'legal' abuse: She was forcing me to be a nun. Literally. She wanted to enroll me in a religious school against my will. I live with my sister now. If you have any questions, feel free to call her. Thank you for asking about my sexual well being. But you have nothing to worry about. Really. Now, would it be okay for me to get to class?"

Tina's tone was not angry or exasperated. It was the tone of someone who was stating a rather obvious fact for someone.

"Yes, Tina. Go ahead," said Marsha.

Tina rose and left the room.


Cindy:

It was very odd, being at school today. For one thing, she was naked -- which was anything but normal -- but that wasn't what she was thinking about the most. She was thinking about that little strip of ribbon around her neck, proclaiming her Tina's slave. Just that was enough make her pussy and nipples swell with blood.

At one point, she got a little worried when she was surrounded and asked to pose. Her Mistress had promised to be near her as much as possible to help her, but Tina had been called to the office. Cindy hoped that everything was all right. However, she remembered her Mistress' instructions very well: Seek pleasure from the actions that people are asking you to perform. Consider them orders from me. When thought of in that light, when another girl shyly asked to see her hymen, Cindy almost had an orgasm as she sat on a bench and displayed herself to the people there. It was obvious she was wet and excited.

"Wow," whispered the girl, who was actually a lot closer than she needed to be, "that's really cool. I lost mine to a bicycle." She paused, then asked, even more shyly, "Do you think it'll hurt when you have... um, when it gets broken?"

I sincerely hope so, thought Cindy. "I don't know. I guess."

With her legs spread so wide, it was obvious her slippery juices were oozing out of her tight hole and down to coat her asshole. One of the other boys wanted to touch her nipples -- which were sitting up and begging for attention. Several other students watched her arousal grow higher as another boy stroked her pussy, careful not to push inside. Her breath sucked in when he brushed his hand over her asshole, but to her disappointment, he didn't stop to push inside that.

The bell for first period rang, so the group scattered to head for their classes. Tina was still not back, not that it would matter anyway, since they didn't share their first class together.

"Hey, Cindy, " came a voice, "you okay?"

Jennifer was standing there with Robert, watching her; but it wasn't concern showing in their eyes. Cindy didn't want to admit what it was and just assumed that they were interested in each other. Hell, Jennifer was really hot, and Robert was no slouch either. Especially his very hard cock, which seemed to be pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

"Yeah, thanks. It was a little overwhelming to be swarmed like that," she replied.

"Heh," smiled Jennifer. "I should stick with you for the rest of the week."

"What do you mean?" asked Cindy, standing up to head for the computer lab.

"Then again, maybe not," said the other girl with a thoughtful look on her face. "When you're around, the guys only want to play with you." She shrugged. "I can't decide if that's a good thing or not." She followed that comment with a wicked smile that made Cindy's knees weak.

"That... that's not true," said the girl. "You're so beautiful! And you don't look like a little girl or..."

"Cindy, hon, I'm straight. But seeing you running around here naked might very well change my mind," smiled Jennifer. She gave the astonished Cindy a quick peck on the forehead, then left, ensuring Robert followed by the simple expedient of taking hold of his rigid handle.

Cindy calmed herself and managed to actually get some work done in the lab. Some of the equations that she was running would take hours to complete, so she wouldn't be able to get her answers until either later today or tomorrow. And then, only of one of the idiot teachers didn't terminate the process. This computer was supposed to be mainly for her use, but some of the teachers didn't like how much freedom Cindy was given in the lab.


Tina:

English was boring. B-o-r-i-n-g. She sighed, knowing that Master Ken would argue that having a well-rounded education was important, but really, this stuff was crap. They weren't even reading Shakespeare -- it was all this new American literature. And it was pure crap.

She left class and hurried to her Advanced Calculus class. She was really looking forward to seeing Cindy. Especially since she was hoping to find a way to tease the girl and increase her level of sexual frustration. Cindy had been informed that she was not allowed to accept Relief from anyone unless Tina explicitly said she could. If Tina was around when it was offered, then she'd give Cindy a sign if it was okay to accept. Otherwise, Cindy was out of luck.

Cindy had almost swooned when she'd agreed to let Tina control her sexual pleasure. Tina knew that it would be important for her, Arianwen and Jane to spend some time with Cindy to help her deal with her powerful, and rather perverse, sex drive. Not, thought Tina smiling to herself, that perversion was a bad thing.

Her smile died as she entered the hall.

"You have to let me do it," came a male voice.

"Yeah, little girl. If you don't, you'll have to spend another week without clothes on that skinny body."

Bob, of course. And his friends. Bob had been banned from making a Request, but his friends hadn't. And it was obvious that he was directing the Request. Tina panicked as she read the intentions of the boy who had ordered Cindy to open her legs. Since the thought was so sexual, she could see in his mind what he planned on -- not that she could hear the actual words. But in this case, she didn't need to: the fucker planned on breaking Cindy's hymen. Of course, that would get him suspended, and, no doubt he'd be disallowed from ever being able to make a Request again, but Bob had managed to make him forget that.

Tina had some ideas for helping Cindy lose her virginity, and while she didn't think that Cindy's plans were all that specific, Tina knew the girl didn't want to lose it like this.

Jimmi Lee's fingers had just entered Cindy when a crushing grip clamped around his wrist, allowing his finger to travel no further. He gasped in surprise, a surprise which turned into astonishment when he saw his hand was being held completely immobile by a girl six inches shorter than him.

"I think that just entering an admitted virgin without her permission is cause for suspension," said Tina, her voice ice cold. Jimmi tried to move his hand, but it went exactly where Tina pushed it -- away from Cindy's body. "I'm sure that even though you forgot that little rule, you'll find that the Principal didn't. Hope you didn't have any tests this week."

"You fuckin' bitch, let go!" Jimmi said as he jerked hard on his hand.

Tina let go at precisely the right moment to allow him to lose his balance and fall into one of Bob's other friends. Bob's eyes glowed in hatred as he looked at Tina.

"What, she your lover now? You fuckin' dyke! You both need a nice big cock to teach you your place," he snarled, advancing on the naked girl.

Tina smiled and stood her ground, which was not what he expected.

"I like a big cock," she challenged. "Why don't you bring yours out, and I'll be happy to let you use it on me."

Since Bob was a bit... under-endowed... he only got more angry. If he pulled out his cock, she'd make good on her promise; after all, she wasn't going to offer something sexual then go back on it. But she knew Bob wouldn't take her up on her offer.

"That's it, cunt," said Bob starting toward her.

If he hadn't been so angry, he would have noticed several things. The first one would have been that Tina wasn't backing away. The second was that she didn't appear frightened -- even a little. And the third was that Marsha Ellis was right behind him.

"This is your last warning, Bob," came her voice. "If you make even the least bit of trouble, you're outta here. And if you actually hit another student, then I'll have you expelled."

That cut through his anger and stopped him from hitting Tina. She figured it stopped him from getting hurt. She wasn't the expert that Master Ken was, but she could take care of herself and was much stronger than she appeared.


Cindy:

"I'm sorry to report, Ms. Ellis, that I believe Jimmi Lee had every intention of violating Cindy's virginity," came Tina's voice.

She was amazingly calm for someone who'd been about to get the shit beat out of her. Everyone knew Bob was a troublemaker. Just like everyone knew that he and his friends had been in a lot of fights, with whoever was on the other side usually coming out the loser. Of course, that might have been because of the odds, but that didn't mean that Tina would be able to stand up to someone who had a good fifty pounds on her.

Cindy noted the look on the Principal's face, as well. Marsha Ellis was not pleased.

"Cindy, is this true?"

Cindy didn't know what to say. She had no way of knowing what Jimmi had been about to do. He had had his finger in her, though, and it had touched her hymen, so maybe... She nodded.

"His finger was... inside a little. But I don't know what..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.