Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 1a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1a - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina sighed in relief as she closed the door to the stall and started to pee. It wasn't so much that she really needed to go, but the pressure of all the lust she was creating was really getting to her. According to the rules, she couldn't stay in here too long, and private masturbation was forbidden, but she stayed long enough to get a handle on her fraying control. She met Cindy in the cafeteria.

Another of the advantages of being in the Circle was that none of them had to watch what they ate. Their bodies tended to use a lot of energy, so getting fat was not likely to happen. However, they did tend to eat a lot, and Cindy looked at the pile of food in front of Tina with surprise.

"You eat all that and still don't get fat?"

"Good metabolism," replied Tina, chomping into one of the sandwiches that Sally had made her.

Sally was a cook, and she made really, really good food. Hell, she even managed to make a sandwich taste outstanding. The girls were silent for a moment, then, as Tina reached for something, Cindy's eyes darted to under her arm. Tina knew what she was looking at, but decided to let Cindy comment on it.

"How come you..." started Cindy. Her voice faltered, and she glanced away from the beautiful red-head. She tried again. "How come you aren't bothered by being naked? I mean, it doesn't even seem to embarrass you at all."

Tina knew that's not what Cindy had been about to ask. Well, she thought she knew -- it wasn't like she could read the girl's actual thoughts. Priestesses could literally get inside a person's head when it came to matters of sex, and they got pretty good at guessing what the person was thinking when they couldn't connect directly. They could follow a fantasy the person was having or create a fantasy for them, and were able to experience any sexual event in their past, including the sexual thoughts, needs and feelings they were having at the time. But, otherwise, literal mind-reading was right out.

If Cindy only knew what her home life was like, she'd have the answer to a lot of questions that she'd no doubt want to ask. No one Tina lived with was embarrassed about either their bodies or their sexual activates. Their Goddess took a dim view of intolerance toward sexual preferences, unsurprising considering that she lived off the energy that was produced by the act of sex. Still, despite the fact that Tina knew she should get Cindy home to meet the Circle, she couldn't very well tell the girl what it was truly like there. They had people over all the time who knew nothing about their religion, so that wouldn't be a problem either.

"We're a bit casual about what we wear around the house," was all she said.

"Not my parents," replied Cindy. "I mean, they don't freak or anything, but no one walks around in their underwear, let alone nude."

Tina had been noticing that the tables around them were drawing people. Oddly, no one sat directly at their table. Tina had few friends and usually ate quickly, then went to the library to read. She realized that Cindy was more or less the same way, so they didn't have a group that they hung out with. Perhaps over the year, they'd end up with friends, but since neither of them were too inclined to be all that social, it didn't bother them. Tina had too much to hide, and Cindy mostly just didn't want to be bothered.

Cindy:

Cindy tried not to stare at Tina during the class, but she couldn't help it. Tina was so sure of herself! And the way she handled those guys only made Cindy more attracted to her. Cindy knew that if she got the chance, she'd be more than happy to give Tina a little Relief. In fact, she'd be more than happy to let Tina have her any way she wanted to.

Cindy figured that Tina thought she was shaken from what had happened in the hall. And she was right. Sort of. She was scared, but that only added to her arousal, as had the humiliating comments made by the boys. Tina's dominant attitude capped off Cindy's excitement and pushed it to the point where she was begging, inside anyway, for Tina to use her -- even if she got no Relief of her own. Actually, especially if she got no Relief of her own. When they left the class and went to the cafeteria, Cindy was really getting horny. Still, she was too shy to say anything to Tina about how she felt, about anything. They sat down to eat together, and Cindy looked at her Program partner.

Cindy couldn't get over how beautiful Tina was. If she had a body like that, she probably wouldn't be too upset about being nude either. Cindy realized that she was going to leave a puddle on the seat if she didn't get hold of herself. Then she realized that if she got up and wiped the seat, Tina would know why. This made her more embarrassed, which made her more horny. Her nipples were hard, and it was kind of obvious why, since it wasn't the least bit cold in the room.

The girls made small talk for a few minutes, then someone finally got the nerve to approach the table.

"Hi," said the boy hesitantly. "Um... would you do a Reasonable Request?"

Tina looked at him and smiled. It wasn't clear who he was asking, but it was obvious to Cindy he was speaking of Tina. "Did you have one for both of us or just one of us?"

"Uh... both? N... no," replied the boy. He seemed pretty nervous. Well, Cindy could understand that! Looking at Tina gave her butterflies in her stomach. "Just Cindy."

Cindy looked at the boy and paled. For her? With Tina sitting right across the table? Was this guy blind? Then she understood: He was too afraid to ask Tina, even though she really couldn't refuse.

Then she realized she couldn't refuse either. She looked at the boy and nodded.

"I'd like to see between your legs," he said. "Could you sit on the table so I can see?"

Cindy blushed a deep red and was shaking a lot, but she managed to get on the table top. Then, looking down to avoid everyone's eyes, she opened her legs. She could feel a slight coolness on her pussy lips because they were soaked with her juice. She didn't know whether she should cry or cum.

"Can I touch you?" asked the boy.

Cindy nodded, too dazed to tell him not to put anything in her pussy. She was a virgin, and she had that right.

Tina:

Tina felt the rush of lust coming from Cindy and quickly moved so that she was right near her. She sensed Cindy was close to either breaking down or having a mind-blowing orgasm. She decided that the latter would be better for Cindy, so she leaned close and put a hand on the girl to whisper in her ear.

"Relax and look at him," she said. "Look at how excited your body is making him and enjoy it."

Cindy:

The silky voice mesmerized Cindy; she looked at the boy and saw that Tina was right. The boy was excited -- she could see the lump in his pants. Then she felt his hands on her thighs, and her pussy clenched, causing more of her thick, clear lubricant to ooze out of her hot sex. Tina's lips were brushing her neck, whispering words that caused her body to tingle.

"Remind him not to put anything inside your sweet little pussy," whispered Tina. "I know it's so hot and slick and he'd probably slide right inside you. But do you want to lose your virginity that way?"

Cindy's eyes opened, her pupils dilated wide enough that there was only a slight rim of blue. "Don't... don't put anything inside," she said, just as his fingers brushed her soft, swollen lips. His hands jerked back like he'd been burned, and he stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Do you want him to stroke you? The outside is more sensitive than the inside anyway," said Tina.

Cindy's heart was pounding. Somehow, her perspective had shifted, and it wasn't the unknown boy that was touching her. Or rather, it was. But he was doing it at Tina's direction. "If you want me to."

"Yes," Tina replied, "I want to watch him slide his fingers over you. Tell him."

Cindy started panting and said, "Please... you can touch me, if you want. I'd like it. Just don't put anything inside."

The boy was still hesitating, and Tina once again whispered in Cindy's ear. "Cindy, tell him to play with your pussy. Tell him you're a virgin and not to push anything inside."

Cindy looked at the boy, who still hadn't moved. Others were watching now, as well. "Please. You can play with my... my pussy. Just not inside, because I'm a virgin."

Once again, the boy moved toward her. His fingers trailed over the damp skin of her thighs, and Cindy moaned softly. Somehow, though, it was Tina's scent that she was smelling the strongest, and God it was driving her nuts. Fingers ran closer to, then over, her pussy.

"Pull back your hood and ask him to play with your clit," whispered Tina.

"Yes, Tina," Cindy whispered back.

The boy wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying. He was completely mesmerized by Cindy's wet sex. His fingers dipped into the slick fluids and spread them around. Cindy reached her hands down and pulled on the skin of her clit hood, exposing the throbbing organ.

"Touch me here," she said.

The boy looked at her, then ran his finger over her clit. Her hips jerked, and she moaned louder.

"Oh yessss," said Cindy. "Harder... oh yeah, oh God, I'm so close."

"Yes," whispered Tina, her body close to Cindy's now. Cindy could feel Tina's nipples pressing into her back. Then her hands gripped Cindy's nipples and tugged just hard enough. Cindy convulsed and came hard, almost silently, in her pleasure. Tina squeezed her nipples again, very sharply, and what should have been pain shot through the girl. It was all pleasure, though, and another orgasm slashed her nerves. Finally, panting, she closed her legs, blocking the boy's finger from her sensitive sex. She was leaning fully on Tina now, panting and trying to get control. Tina was thanking her and telling her how beautiful her orgasm was.

Once she'd gotten control of herself, she realized that the other girl was now sitting next to her, on the bench rather than the table, and holding her. Cindy was confused. Tina was thanking her?

Tina:

Watching the boy play with Cindy was making Tina very hot. But as long as he was messing with Cindy, he wasn't touching her, and that was good. Not that she would have been upset, but she was so horny from Cindy's scent and her excitement, that if someone started playing with her, it'd be a gang-bang with her as the center piece. Again, she'd have no problem with it, but there might be questions.

Tina had immediately picked up that Cindy was getting off on doing what she was told, and that revved her own sex drive up even further. She knew she was affecting Cindy, but there was nothing she could do about that. She kissed Cindy's ear, excited by the prospect that the girl would turn control over to her. Well, it was most assuredly in Tina's nature to take control of a submissive. So she did, guiding Cindy into making the boy pleasure her. Her own thighs were wet with her lubricant, and by the time Cindy had come, twice, Tina was trembling. She read Cindy's desires and her body, and knew just what to do to make her pleasure greater. After all, as a Priestess, that was what she was supposed to be doing. After Cindy came, Tina guided her onto the bench, holding her until she came back to herself.

The boy who'd played with Cindy looked at her and thanked her. Cindy smiled, but didn't really understand what was going on. She was still basking in waves of pleasure. Tina also smiled at the boy, and he turned and left, heading quickly to the bathroom to relieve himself. Tina took the opportunity to read more of Cindy's fantasies. What she saw, pleased her. Well, most of it, anyway. Cindy was a submissive, for sure. She also liked things more than a bit rough, which Tina enjoyed as well, both giving and receiving. Cindy liked humiliation, but Tina saw that it would be far too easy for the girl to end up enjoying that aspect of her needs for the wrong reasons. Those impulses needed to be headed off, and a call to her sister became even more important.

"Why did you thank me?" asked Cindy.

"Because you were very beautiful when you came, and I enjoyed watching you," replied Tina.

Cindy blushed, not knowing what to say. Tina was having trouble controlling herself and knew that Cindy was still very aroused. The need to push the girl onto her knees and use Cindy to have an orgasm was strong. Especially since Cindy would probably cum from being treated that way -- if Tina let her. Maybe in addition to having Cindy meet her sister, she should introduce her to Jane, another Circle Priestess. Like her sister, Jane was a High Priestess and loved some of the activities that Cindy was interested in. More probing of the girl's fantasies made that a definite.

After lunch, the girls split up again, with Tina going off to Government class. She made it through that pretty easily. Robert was in the class, and even though Tina refused Relief, Robert was more than happy to take someone up on it. That someone was a cute little brunette who clearly relished giving Robert a short, but intense, blow job. She really got into it, no surprise since, after touching her fantasies, Tina knew the girl was a real exhibitionist. After eagerly drinking Robert's cum, she turned and looked a question at Tina. Tina smiled, but shook her head no. The girl -- Anne, was her name -- shrugged and went back to her seat. Tina didn't think anyone else noticed the exchange.

Next came gym, which for Tina and Cindy meant actual gymnastics. Neither girl had the slightest interest in being cheerleaders, but Tina, anyway, liked the class because it complemented the martial arts classes she took with most of the rest of the Circle. There was one drawback, however. She and Cindy would have to shower with the boys. Fortunately, that wouldn't occur until after the class, so the girls just walked out onto the mats with their gloves on.

Mr. Moore was the teacher for the class, since he was also the coach for the gymnastics team. He'd been trying to get both Cindy and Tina to join the actual team since they showed a serious aptitude. Tina, he was sure, could be Olympic quality, despite the fact that she was really too old. She was a physical genius at this stuff. Tina had politely declined when he mentioned it. She liked the workouts, liked pushing her body, but was interested in physics, not gymnastics.

Cindy:

Cindy always liked gymnastics, but not for the same reason Tina did. She liked it because Tina was in the class, and she could spend time watching the incredibly powerful and fluid movements the other girl made when she went through the practice routines. This, she remembered, was where she'd developed a crush on the other girl. Watching her, Cindy had realized that Tina was much stronger than she looked, maybe even stronger than some of the boys in the class, and they had some pretty strong guys on the team. She never flaunted it, not that it mattered to Cindy, who could happily stare at the other girl, mesmerized, for the entire class. She rarely got to, though.

The other reason Cindy liked the class was because she hated team sports. Everyone assumed that, because she was so small, she'd suck, so she was always picked last -- and grudgingly. As a result, despite the fact that she was very coordinated and quite fast, she always did poorly. It wouldn't do to disappoint her classmates, now would it? In gymnastics, though, she could really shine -- if she wanted to. She didn't.

Cindy was all about not calling attention to herself.

The class went well, but it was all she could do not to beg Tina to let her give her Relief. She wondered if it was okay for one Program person to ask another one for a Reasonable Request. Thinking about it, she didn't see anything in the brochure about it, so technically, she could ask Tina something and Tina would have to grant it. That wasn't what Cindy wanted, though. She didn't want Tina to submit to something Cindy wanted her to do; she wanted it the other way around.

Everyone noticed the girls shining bodies as they got toward the end of class. Tina's skin looked like it was oiled. Her muscles shone through, and she was, oh, so sleek and sexy. Cindy was almost beside herself with lust. She was so glad that Tina had no idea what was going though her mind. She'd probably think that Cindy was the most perverted person on the planet.

Tina:

In point of fact, Tina knew exactly what was going through Cindy's mind. Since it was all the girl could do to think about anything other than sex with Tina, Tina was able to read her fantasies quite easily. She could even enter them and let Cindy live them, if she wanted to. But now was not the time for that. She smiled thinking that if Cindy thought her fantasies were perverted, she should meet Tina's sister Arianwen! Actually, she would be meeting Tina's sister, right after school.

Tina was surprised by the level of Cindy's interest in her. Of course, she could always find out if someone was interested in her, but it wasn't like she probed the feelings of all her classmates. Today, however, Cindy could barely control herself, and Tina was in a bad way by the end of the class. Her upper thighs were soaked with her lubricant, and she was surprised that the coach didn't order her off the mat. Tina had shuddered when, in the middle of class, she was doing the splits and leaning forward with her back arched and her chest on the ground and she'd caught the thread of Cindy's fantasy. The girl was dying to serve her. One word from Tina, and she would have eagerly eaten her pussy right in front of the class. Hell, Cindy would have sucked Tina's juices off the mat, given half a chance. Tina had just wiped up the spot with a towel. Despite the fact that there were two nude girls in the class, most of the attention was on her. She was used to that, in this class. It couldn't be helped. She pushed herself quite hard, which caused her to sweat. When she sweat, her scent attracted anyone who'd be interested in having sex with her. She had several admirers.

Finally the dreaded moment came: Shower time. Amusingly, it was the easiest part of the day. All the boys were afraid to approach her -- and, by extension, Cindy, who was showering right next to her. The girls remained completely left alone, right up until they left the locker room. Of course, there hadn't been more than one or two boys in the shower with them that hadn't been sporting major wood. At least, thought Tina, she wasn't losing her touch!

If showering had turned out to be a walk though, their bio class was just the opposite, and it tested every ounce of inner strength that Tina had to keep something really bad from happening.

Cindy:

It was weird that the guys, who all had very hard cocks, seemed too afraid to approach either of them. Cindy didn't care, she really only had eyes for Tina, at this point. Still, it was really odd. Surely *one* of the guys could get up the nerve to make a Request. But none of them did.

Biology was a completely different story. Once everyone was seated, Mr. Jennings smiled at his class.

"I see we have two Program students here, this week," he began. "Naturally, that makes it a good time for us to study a bit of human sexuality. This semester, as you know, we're studying variations of human sexuality. Rather less boring than basic human sexuality, don't you think?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.