Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Monday Morning:

Tina very much enjoyed going to school, after she'd gotten over her nervousness. She'd been a little unsure how she was going to handle herself around all those people; you see, Tina was not like other students. She lived in a mansion that was owned by the Avatar of the Goddess Lea. The name of Lea's Avatar was Ken, and he was Tina's guardian. In fact, there were quite a few people living there now, most of whom worshiped Lea. Since Lea was a sex Goddess, it didn't take a genius to figure out what that worship consisted of, although truthfully, it wasn't as simple as it sounded. Currently, there were about six Priestess and two Priests living at the mansion, and they referred to themselves as the Circle. Tina was a Priestess, and like all of the Priests and Priestesses, her connection to her Goddess was quite strong. Not everyone who lived at the mansion was part of the Circle, but everyone who lived there lived by the rules of the Circle.

School had started over a month ago, and Tina was a very happy camper, since the school was a great school. She hadn't made any friends, but that suited her just fine. Being a Priestess of Lea was a good thing, but she really doubted that most 10th graders would understand it.

She snorted to herself as she entered the building. Yup -- like anyone here would believe she was a Priestess of anything, let alone a sex Goddess. Hell, she barely believed it herself. Thank the Goddess she'd managed to learn some control over her body before starting school. Not for nothing, but she shuddered at what would happen if she slipped. The word 'Orgy' came to mind, followed quickly by the words 'Chaos' and 'Investigation'. They were in a liberal district, but it wasn't that liberal.

She was just sitting down in her first class when she heard her name called on the speaker.

"Attention, will the following students please come to the office: Tina Whitestone, Robert Rawlings, Jennifer Rocklin and Cindy Wells. Thank you."

There was a titter in the class. Tina wondered what the hell was going on. She knew that she wasn't in any trouble. Every one of her teachers had discovered, in the first two weeks, that she was a very bright girl who was somewhat quiet, a bit distant and didn't cause trouble. She'd made no close friends, but then, there was no one that hated her, either.

Sighing she gathered up her stuff and headed to the office. Once there, she was ushered into the Principal's office, where the other three students were waiting.

"Good," said Marsha Ellis. "I'm sure you all know why you're here."

Tina had some idea, but was sure that Lea would never let something like this happen to her. Not only did Tina not need the Program to do her any favors, but having a Priestess of a sex Goddess wandering around naked was a sure recipe for disaster. Her control was good, but far from perfect. Besides, as far as she knew, the Program always had a male and female student partnered, and there were three girls in here. Not, she thought, that she'd mind being partnered with either of the other girls -- or even the Principal, for that matter.

The Principal, Marsha Ellis, was stunning. She had to be in her 40's, but like Joan (another Priestess who lived with Tina), she was in super shape. Of course, Marsha would never let her students know just how incredibly turned on she was by watching them, males and females alike, strip in her office. Some days, it was all she could do not to ask for a Reasonable Request herself, and now... Tina shook her head. Shit! She needed to keep out of people's fantasies. She thought she had better control than this.

"As you know," began the Principal, "there are always changes being made to the Program. This year, we have decided to implement three changes. The first is that we are pairing those students who have identified themselves as gay with others of the same sex, rather than just keeping them out of the program. Students who identify as bi can be paired with either sex."

The students looked at each other. Tina knew that her pysch profile identified her as bi. Now it was obvious why there were three girls in the room. She wondered if she was going to be paired with Robert or one of the girls. The other three kids looked at each other nervously. Tina refrained from entering either of the girls' fantasies to find out who was bi. It wouldn't have helped anyway, since they might have lied on their questionnaires.

"Another change, is that our female participants are now allowed to ask for Relief. Like the males, they can take volunteers or do it themselves. However, they can also select someone. That person, of course, can refuse, but will have to have a good reason. Common sense should apply, as always."

The girls shifted uncomfortably. It was well known that, due to all the fondling that occurred during the 'Reasonable Requests', the girls were just as susceptible to desperately needing an orgasm as the guys were. They just didn't want to admit it.

"And finally," Marsha continued with a level voice, "the faculty are now allowed Reasonable Requests. It's a radical change, I know, but there is an out: You may deny those Requests without incurring another week on the Program. Any person on the faculty who abuses this privilege will be fired, tenure or not. They all agreed to this. Now, are there any questions?"

Shit, thought Tina. Why did Lea let this happen? I'll never be able to control myself for a week, and the entire school's gonna be in chaos! She heard the chuckle of her Goddess in the back of her head and shivered. Lea was never far from the thoughts of those in Her Circle. Tina wondered if she could claim a religious exemption, but immediately got feedback from Lea that that wouldn't be a good idea. Great. She was fucked, with a capital 'F'.

"No questions?" asked the Principal. "Good. You may now remove your clothing and leave it here. We'll put it in the box outside where you can get it at the end of the day. You can keep your shoes and socks, if you'd like."

The students eyed each other nervously. Tina wasn't nervous about stripping, she was nervous about the effect she'd have on other people. Like her older sister Arianwen, Tina was an exhibitionist -- among other things -- and since she was a Priestess, her Goddess had made some changes in her body. For one thing, when she was aroused, her body put out strong pheromones. Aphrodisiacs were excreted in her sweat, saliva, urine and, of course, her vaginal fluids. She trembled, knowing that there would be fingers penetrating her and that the person doing the penetration could be very effected by the aphrodisiacs, even if they didn't ingest them. In return, she absorbed the excess energy created by the person's sexual arousal and stored it. She could use it herself, for healing (some of her interests -- to be fair, most of her interests -- lay on the extreme side of the BDSM spectrum), for feeding back to a non-Circle partner to keep their 'energy level' up, or a variety of other things. Of course, the bulk of the energy was transferred to her Goddess.

Tina was also far stronger than she looked, was very flexible, and able to move very, very fast. She'd been learning martial arts with her guardian Ken and his instructor, Sensei Turcotte, during these last few months. She also suspected that Lea had done things to her brain, because she'd noticed that her memory and her ability to comprehend the information she'd absorbed had increased. She didn't know how much, since she knew that she'd been pretty bright before dedicating to Lea, but she could feel the difference this school year.

Finally, Robert shrugged and began removing his clothing. Tina noted he was well-built, which was kind of surprising since he was a self-acknowledged geek who hated sports. She and Jennifer gave each other a half-smile and began removing their clothes. Jennifer was a popular girl, and Tina was betting that she was the other bisexual. As she removed her own skirt, top, panties and bra, she studied the cute blonde out of the corner of her eye.

Her breasts were bigger than Tina's, whose very firm breasts were just approaching a full C cup. Jennifer had small dark nipples, currently very hard, and a well-cared-for bush of dark blonde hair between her legs. She knew the eyes of the Principal and Robert were on her as she removed her clothes, but it didn't seem to bother her too much.

Tina was only 5'3" tall, but her legs were pretty long and very sleekly muscled, as was the rest of her. Her shoulders were a bit wide and her waist very narrow, which made her breasts look larger than they were. Her stomach was flat with a pierced belly button, and she had shoulder-length, red-gold hair and light green eyes, not to mention the honey color her skin was from her all-over tan. She knew she was attractive, even without Lea's gifts, but didn't think she was anything special. She did blush, realizing that the eyes of the others were on her mostly-shaved pussy and her very large, very erect nipples. Her pussy was starting to get wet as she responded to the other people's arousal.

Finally, all eyes turned toward Cindy, who was quite pale.

Well, Cindy was quite pale anyway, but at the moment, more so than usual. She had long, almost white-blonde hair and light, crystalline blue eyes. Her figure was slight but well-formed, with tiny breasts (only sight swells on her chest), a beautiful ass and coltish legs. She looked young because she was young. Unlike the other three kids who were at least fifteen (Jennifer and Robert were Seniors), Cindy was only fourteen. She'd been skipped a grade and was due to be skipped another one if things kept up the way they had been. She was frighteningly smart, and the only reason she was in this school, never mind this grade, was her parents didn't want her social development stunted. This tactic might or might not be working, but one thing it had not done was cure her of an almost terminal case of shyness.

"M... Miss Ellis. I'm sure there's been a mistake. I... I'm only fourteen, and I really don't have the time for participation in the Program, I have other..." Cindy began.

"Cindy," said Miss Ellis. "I know that you might find this hard to believe, but your parents did sign you up for this, and you are expected to participate. As you know, the Program includes freshmen, so you aren't too young. You have as much time as any of the other students, and yes dear, I know that you don't stay for any after-school activities because of various and sundry projects that you are involved in. It doesn't matter. Your parents signed you up, so you have to participate in order to graduate."

Cindy looked to be close to tears, and Tina was about to say something when her mind caught some images from Cindy's. The girl was upset, true. However, one thing she could hide from the others, but not from Tina, was her arousal. Little Cindy, as upset as she was, was one very aroused girl. Tina could smell her even over Robert, whose cock was now pretty hard, and Jennifer, who was getting quite wet. Miss Ellis was also aroused. Tina knew that they would all have been pretty excited anyway, but the fact that she was in the room -- and aroused herself -- added to their lust, even if they didn't associate it with her.

"Cindy, it's okay," said the principal gently. "One of the reasons you were picked for this week is that we think we've found someone who would make a good buddy for you: Tina."

Oh, sweet Goddess, no. Anyone but Cindy! It wasn't that she didn't like the girl -- she hardly knew her -- but she knew that Cindy was a virgin. What kind of idiot paired a virgin with a Priestess! Of course, they didn't know about Tina being a Priestess, and she detected, once again, the hand of her Goddess in all this. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered the quick flash of images she'd received from the girl.

Cindy looked at Tina, and her arousal increased even more. Tina smiled, trying to ignore the signals that the girl was unconsciously sending, and said, "Hey, don't worry. It'll be fine. We can hold off the boys together."

"Actually," said Miss Ellis. "You can't. Since you've both been identified as bisexual, they have full permission to touch you. Only if you were gay would you have the option to keep the Requests to your same sex."

Cindy looked trapped, which Tina noted only excited the girl more. She was now a bright red. Trying to avoid the inevitable, she removed her shoes first, then her socks. Her jeans were next, revealing a very sexy pair of panties. Next came her top. Cindy wore no bra because her breasts were just too small for one. Her nipples -- very, very erect, and surprisingly big -- were a dusky rose color, and her blush extended to her panties. Those were the last to go, and Tina shuddered a bit as she inhaled the younger girl's scent. Cindy wasn't visibly wet, but she was swollen, which was easy to see as what little pubic hair she had was sparse and white-blonde. She may as well have been completely bald. Tina found herself wondering what the girl's pussy would taste like.

"See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" asked Miss Ellis of all the students.

Robert shrugged, Jennifer looked non-plussed, and Tina was silent. Cindy shivered and looked at the floor, but Tina noted she made no effort to hide her body. Miss Ellis looked at the teens in front of her and couldn't believe how wet she was. There was just something about them -- no, about Tina -- that made her stomach clench and her pussy slick. Sure the girl was beautiful, but so were the other two. So, why couldn't she keep her eyes off Tina?

But the truth was, she couldn't.

"I'm going to try a quick test," said Miss Ellis, "to see how well the changes we made in the rules will work. We're not really concerned about the first two changes, but we are a bit concerned about the Reasonable Request change. It was a very controversial change, to say the least." She paused. "I did not support it."

Tina watched the taller woman move to the front of the desk and began to see where Miss Ellis was going with this.

"But since the change was approved, I should make use of it, if for no other reason than to be able to argue against it better in the future -- should that become necessary."

Tina was now sure what was coming. Her heartbeat increased, and she tried to control her arousal. But everyone was reacting to her, even if they didn't know it, and unlike when she was at home, where she could give in to her lusts, here she had to keep control. Somehow, the feeling of being out of control aroused her more. Gee, she thought, what a surprise!

"Tina," said Miss Ellis, "I have a Reasonable Request."

Fuck it, thought Tina.

"Yes."

"Excuse me?" asked the confused woman. It was obvious that Tina's reply hadn't been a question.

"Yes." said the girl again, simply.

"Don't you want to know what it is first?"

"No."

Miss Ellis swallowed. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this aroused. She licked dry lips and said, "Put your hands behind your head."

Tina complied and saw the woman's eyes narrow as her breasts lifted. Miss Ellis leaned close to the teen, who just stood there with her eyes sparkling.

"What perfume are you wearing?" asked the Principal. The girl smelled so good, so seductive.

"I'm not wearing perfume," replied Tina.

Miss Ellis stopped speaking, and Tina wondered if she'd even heard her. Since she had agreed to the Request without even asking what it was, the Principal could really do just about whatever she wanted to do.

The woman ran her fingernails lightly over Tina's skin, under her breasts, and down her belly, where she stopped to gently tug on the ring through Tina's navel. Then she continued to move downward and brushed the small, soft patch of pubic hair on Tina's mons. Without being told, Tina spread her legs in case the other woman wanted to enter her sex. It wasn't long before she felt fingers running lightly over her pussy. Gently, the fingers spread the sticky inner lips apart and entered her heat.

Tina smiled, and Miss Ellis found herself kissing the girl. They kissed harder as Marsha gently finger-fucked her, then maneuvered Tina so that she could sit on the desk, while she herself knelt on the floor. The teen willingly spread her legs, and Marsha inhaled the dusky scent of her wet sex. Tina had a prominent clit, to which Marsha gave a tentative lick, then another. Her heat felt good on Marsha's tongue. Then, Marsha split the inner labia and slid her tongue as deep into the girl as she could. The taste was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Sweet, salty, musky and oh so very sexy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.