Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 5a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5a - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina:

Government class was as boring as it always was. She was lightly chastised for being late, but that was no big deal for her. She was a model student, usually, and so teachers rarely gave her a hard time. Robert looked a question at her, but she just smiled and shrugged, turning her attention to the lecture.


Cindy:

When she and Tina met for gym class, Cindy shivered a little, remembering the scene in the locker room a few days ago. Would Tina do a repeat, perhaps with her being the centerpiece? She kind of hoped so. At the moment, she was really horny from thinking about what Tina had whispered to her earlier.

The first thing she said to her Mistress when they met was, "Yes, Mistress. I want to do it." Tina smiled, and Cindy felt a little embarrassed by her eagerness. Well, the Program was about expanding sexual awareness, and she was certainly doing that!

As usual, it was difficult for her to keep her eyes off her Mistress as they went through their workouts. Tina's skin gleamed, and Cindy longed to lick the damp skin of her breasts. When Tina did her splits (with a towel under her) Cindy almost moaned out loud. This was such torture! Somehow, it seemed as if Tina knew what she was thinking, because she caught Cindy's eye and smiled a seductive smile.

After class, then headed toward the boys' locker room, and Cindy wondered again if Tina was going to re-enact what they'd done on Wednesday. She did, sort of. A lot of the boys were sporting wood, especially when Tina decided to give them a show by leading Cindy into the middle of the shower room and pulling her into a deep kiss. Once again, she picked a boy and brought him to the center. She had Cindy kneel next to her and proceeded to give the boy a blow job, carefully detailing a number of pointers that she thought Cindy should know. Cindy was sure that her Mistress, once she finished with this boy, was going to call another one up and make Cindy blow him. The thought made her almost faint with desire. To be ordered, in public, to do something like that pushed her submission buttons in a big way.


Tina:

Tina knew that Cindy was really getting off on this, and knew that her slave was yearning to give her first blowjob at Tina's order. She could feel Cindy's body trembling with lust, fantasies of being made to give several of the boys blowjobs at her Mistress' order. Well, that wasn't going to happen here. She didn't want her slave to give her first blowjob like that -- and besides, Tina had a plan concerning the first cock that her slave would have in her mouth.

Tina had chosen Jeremy for her 'victim' today. He was a tall, skinny guy, sort of klutzy, but not bad looking. At least, Tina didn't think he was bad looking. Like most guys his age, he was more than a bit unsure of himself. He was sort of a geek, but not smart enough to be in the uber-geek clique. Not strong enough to be a jock, nor did he have any interest in sports. This assessment came not from Tina reading him in any way, just from talk around school. Just because she didn't often participate in such talk didn't mean she ignored it. Nope, Jeremy was just your sort of average, everyday kinda guy. Nice to some people, rarely causing a fuss. But Tina loved a big cock, and Jeremy had one.

Soon, the long, thick shaft was throbbing under her attentions, and Jeremy was experiencing the best -- actually, the only -- blowjob he'd ever had in his life. She could read that he'd been on a few dates, and that he really liked girls, but he hadn't seemed to connect with any of them. Tina hoped that her blowjob would give him the inspiration to find a girl and have a little fun.

He moaned as she expertly backed off to keep him from cumming. She could have had him spurting in less than a minute, but that wouldn't have been any fun, so she managed to drag it out for almost five. Giving Cindy pointers the entire time helped to draw things out a bit.

Of course, she couldn't keep him on edge too long, since she didn't want the coach yelling at them again. While slightly increasing her efforts, Tina took one hand and positioned Cindy's face right near her own. And when Jeremy started spewing his thick white spunk, Tina quickly aimed the spurting cock at her slave's open mouth. Cindy jerked a bit as the hot, thick liquid hit her lips. Then she moaned, as more of the same liquid hit both of them. Some of the less-shy boys were jerking off watching the show. Tina was surprised by how easily she was handling the large amount of sexual energy she was absorbing. It felt kind of good and she had room left, which was also good since she knew that next class, if things went well, was really going to test the limits of what she could hold.

Once again, she miscalculated, and the coach, who surely knew that _something_ was going on in the shower (like, duh: two bisexual, naked teen girls, lots of naked teen boys... ) but declined to do more than remind them of the time by yelling for them to get a move on. Tina and Cindy quickly washed and headed out to their bio class.

Tina had spoken to Mr. Jennings earlier, but not too much in depth. And, of course, now she was running late. Still, it was important that she get his buy-in for what she wanted to do. As the class filled, Tina did some quick talking and managed to convince Mr. Jennings to go along with what she wanted to do. Truth be told, Mr. Jennings was kind of at the end of his rope with her (so to speak) and she knew it. He'd either tied her up or teased her brains out every day this week. She could read from his recent past that he had given his wife/sub some very rough use every night this week (save Wednesday), and the pleasantly worn and frazzled woman was thus curious about Tina. Usually Mr. Jennings had complete control of his sexual desires, but Tina had really thrown him for a loop.

Good, thought Tina, that would help with another idea she had.

Class started after the students had moved the desks into a half-circle. It was Friday, so they were all looking forward to something interesting today. After all, Mr. Jennings had been doing interesting things to Tina all week which had gotten progressively more involved each time. Today, being her last day, surely he would do _something_ new and interesting.

Tina saw the looks of expectation on the class' face. She hoped that they wouldn't be disappointed with what they had planned for today. New, it would be. Interesting? Well, she hoped that they'd find it interesting.

"Today," said Mr. Jennings after everyone settled down, "we are going to do things a little differently. But first, I need to add word of caution." He grinned. "Don't try what you're about to see at home."

There was general laughter that comment, and he smiled as well.

"Seriously," he continued, "some of the things we are going to do today, are pretty advanced. It's unlikely that most of you would enjoy what you will see anyway. However, you can be sure that the participants will be enjoying it a great deal."

Now people were really curious about what was going to happen. Tina moved over to the table that had the bag she'd brought in today. It was her personal toy bag, and she'd packed it with things that she thought that Cindy would enjoy.

"Well," said Mr. Jennings, "I'll now turn over today's class to our guest instructor."

Everyone looked around, their eyes passing over Tina as she rose and moved to the center of the circle of chairs, thinking that she'd be the 'model' for the session.

"Hi guys," she smiled and waved. "I guess that'd be me."

There was a bit of noise, as people tried to figure out what she meant. She waited until things quieted down a bit, then continued.

"How many of you know what a switch is?" asked Tina.

No hands went up. She knew there were some folks who did know, but apparently no one wanted to admit it.

"A switch," said Tina, "is someone who can be a dominant or a submissive. I am a switch. Mr. Jennings has been showing you my submissive side this week. Now, I'm going to show you my more dominant side."

She was blushing as she said that. There were several looks of confusion from the class. There were also several looks of interest. Tina nodded at Mr. Jennings, who started pushing a piece of bondage furniture into the center of the half-circle. It had a wide, padded top, and there were two posts which rose several feet above the top, one on either side. There were also plenty of rings and places to tie someone in a number of interesting positions.

"As Mr. Jennings mentioned, I'm going to demonstrate some pretty advanced things," said Tina. "I want you to know that you can really, really hurt someone doing this kind of stuff. Never just jump into something like this. Now," she continued brightly, "I'll need a volunteer to be today's victim. Once I've chosen someone, I'll take a few minutes to let them know what I'm going to do."

Nobody seemed to notice the contradiction in her statements, and predictably, some of the boys raised their hands. Debbie, obeying her orders, had put her hand in the air, although she was looking a little pale. After a quick look at Tina, Cindy's hand went up as well. The one real surprise was Jenna. Quickly dipping into her fantasies, Tina saw that it was the challenge that held sexual interest for her -- the sensation play aspect -- not the act of being submissive. That was interesting.

She could also read Debbie, who, despite her fear, was wildly aroused by the thought of Tina playing with her for the length of the class. Well, wasn't that interesting? It also didn't matter. There had never been any doubt who Tina's 'victim' would be. There was really only one person here that she knew would love what she was planning, and who Tina knew wouldn't freak out. Calling for volunteers had just been for her own amusement.

"Cindy, dear, thank you so much for offering to help out today," smiled Tina, holding out her hand.

Cindy's hand was shaking as she stood up and took her Mistress' hand. There were several people who made sounds of surprise, but everyone seemed eager to see what Tina had in mind. She was willing to bet they were thinking that, if Cindy was going to demonstrate, it couldn't be all that bad. Tina smiled, knowing that they'd be proven wrong in short order.

She pulled Cindy to the side to speak to her. There was no need for a Priestess to worry about safewords or anything like that during sex play; she would know in an instant if her lover was in real distress. However, not even Cindy knew that, so Tina had to give her directions.

"This is a clicker," said Tina, clicking it once. "It's your safeword for this scene. If you're in any distress at all, use it, and I'll immediately release you."


Cindy:

She'd known, of course, that Tina would pick her for a volunteer today. However, her Mistress hadn't seen fit to tell her just what sort of scene they'd be playing out. So when Tina gave her the clicker, the first thing Cindy thought was that she would be gagged. She soon found out she was oh so very wrong.

"First," said Tina, "I'm going to outfit our lovely volunteer with these cuffs. These are called suspension cuffs, and yes, they are usually used for suspending someone. However, please don't ever suspend someone, even someone as light as Cindy, from their wrists. You can do permanent damage to them."

"Then why do they call them suspension cuffs?" asked someone.

"Well, you can suspend someone," replied Tina, "you just shouldn't put their entire body weight on their wrists. They should be supported from other places, as well. The reason I'm using them today is because her hands are going to be above her head for a while. These will make it more comfortable."

"I thought that the whole point was to make the person uncomfortable," came another voice.

"Well," replied Tina, as she bent to apply standard cuffs to Cindy's ankles, "yes and no. There's discomfort, pain and real pain. Real pain is something that you want to avoid -- unless your sub is an actual masochist. In that case, you have to be even more careful what you do, because they have a tendency not to safeword."

Cindy was getting very wet from Tina's casual handling of her. Nothing made her feel more owned than someone just doing whatever they wanted to her body. Her Mistress now positioned Cindy up on the padded table, kneeling. Her knees were spread wide, almost touching the upright poles. Tina took a length of rope and quickly tied each of her wrists to a upright. Then, she took more rope (nice hemp, Cindy noted) and fixed her knees in position. Finally, each ankle was tied in place as more rope was attached from the ankle cuffs to the corner of the table, keeping her from lifting her feet.

"Today," continued Tina, "is all about sensation play. Some of those sensations will be quite intense, and for Cindy they will feel very intense."

She had the girl suck in her belly, which was already somewhat concave from her position, and quickly wrapped rope around it. More rope then attached each side of her waist rope to the uprights. The effect was to constrict her waist quite a lot. Cindy got wetter and gave a quiet moan, especially when her Mistress, her body blocking most everyone else's view, slid her finger through Cindy's pussy lips, just brushing her clit. That stoked the fires in her body even more.

"This," said Tina as she pulled something out of the bag on the other table, "is one thing that will make today's scene very intense for Cindy. I'm going to add these, which will increase the effect. Once I've put them on her, Cindy will be mainly focusing on her body and what it feels like. She won't be distracted by other stuff.

"Now if you really want to find out what this is like, you can try it out while you are unbound. Like most everyone sensation, some people find it very exciting, and some don't like it at all."

Cindy was wondering what she was in for. Tina was facing the class, so she couldn't see what her Mistress was holding. Still hiding the object, Tina got up on the table behind Cindy.

"Remember your clicker, lover," whispered Tina.

Cindy felt something gently inserted into one ear, then the other. Her hearing started to go dim and she realized that Tina had put earplugs in her ears. No doubt then, the other thing was a blindfold.

She was wrong. Her Mistress pushed her mouth open a little, and Cindy felt a soft, but rather wide, cylinder being pushed into her open mouth. It was fixed in place, then her world went dark as Tina pulled a hood over her head.

Cindy moaned, rotating her hips. She completely forgot about the classroom, loving the smell of leather as it engulfed her head. Her sight was completely cut off, and her mouth was filled. She couldn't hear, and every sensation her skin transmitted was magnified. The hood began to tighten, snugging tightly to her head and increasing her sense of isolation and captivity.

Tina:

"Now," she said as she finished lacing up the hood. "I've given Cindy a clicker to use as her safeword. She's pretty isolated, since she can't speak, see, or hear anything that I'm saying unless I shout loud."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.