Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

It wasn't until they got to school that several thoughts hit Cindy hard enough to make her stop moving. The first was that she hadn't actually worn clothing since... Wednesday, was it? How odd. She stood there looking at the box for Program student clothing and realized that she didn't have any to put into it. The second thought was to wonder what her ass looked like. Tina had caned her pretty hard. She looked around to catch a glimpse of her ass and saw that there wasn't a mark on it. Not one.

"Cindy," said Tina giggling, "what are you doing?"

"I was looking to see if I had bruises from last night," she said blushing, "but you must not have hit me very hard, 'cuz there's no marks."

"Huh, I guess not," replied her Mistress with a twinkle in her eye.

That was when the final thought hit Cindy; this one wasn't new, but it was very worrisome. Her face grew serious, and Tina was immediately at her side.

"Cindy," she said, putting her hand on her arm, "what's wrong?"

Cindy was embarrassed and a bit angry; tears stung her eyes, and she looked at the floor.

"N- nothing," she mumbled.

Tina had taken off her collar this morning, saying that it wasn't appropriate for her to wear it at school. Cindy had said nothing, but her heart had sunk. She had smiled though, and thanked Tina for letting her wear it through the night.

"C'mon, lover," said Tina in a gentle voice. "In a few minutes we're going to have to go inside and face ravening hordes of kids wanting to play with our naked bodies. We might not get any other time to talk."

"I... I'm sorry," said Cindy, "it's really nothing."

"Cindy," replied Tina in a firmer voice, "please. This isn't the way people in a relationship act."

"It doesn't matter," replied Cindy, a little angrily, "after tonight we won't have one anyway."

"What?" asked Tina in a surprised voice. "I... oh. I thought that you wanted to continue..."

Her voice trailed off in a disappointed silence. Cindy looked at her in shock.

"But... but you took your collar back," Cindy said. "You said it wasn't 'appropriate' to wear at school, and when I asked you last night, you said that we'd talk about it on Saturday, and now this is the last day, and what, has this all been a game to you?"

It all came out in a rush, and Tina looked at Cindy in shock.

"Cindy," she said, then, "Cindy! Stop for a second."

"Fine."

Tina pulled her over into an alcove where they couldn't be easily seen.

"Slow down and tell me what's wrong," said Tina.

"You took back your collar. That means you don't want me," said the girl, the tears starting to return.

"I... Cindy, that's not true," replied Tina. "I took off the collar because it's not something you should wear to school."

"Why not?"

"Because it's too big, and because it's dangerous. We're going to be in gym class today. What if it got caught on something?" asked Tina. "You could be seriously hurt."


Tina:

She should have known that something was wrong with Cindy this morning. She'd been unhappy since she'd given the collar back, but Tina just thought she wasn't in a great mood. After all, they'd been up rather late last night, and she hadn't gotten a full night's sleep. Plus, she was PMSing -- her period would start in about a week.

It was funny, thought Tina; she knew when the girl's period was coming, could read and respond to her sexual desires with no trouble, but when it came to figuring out why she was in a bad mood, she had nothing to go on. Well, nothing beyond what most people could go on when dealing with another person.

"But when I asked you yesterday about... us... you said we'd talk about it Saturday," replied Cindy.

"And so you thought because I didn't want you to wear the steel collar, and because I said we'd renegotiate the terms of your slavery to me, you thought I was going to dump you?" asked Tina.

Cindy turned red, but stood her ground. "Yes."

"Well, you're wrong," replied Tina. "You can walk on Saturday if you want, but that's not what I want at all. Our contract is up on Saturday, and I take those things very seriously. But as far as the 'us' part of the relationship, well, if you want to leave me, I can't stop you."

Cindy looked shocked. "Leave you? Why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know," replied Tina. "Why didn't you put your other collar back on this morning?"

"Because you took back your collar," said Cindy stubbornly.

"I took back that collar, not my collar," said Tina. "Cindy we have to renegotiate the Mistress/slave thing on Saturday. But if you want to stay together, well, I can tell you that that would make me very, very happy."

"Really?" asked Cindy. "You're not going to dump me?"

"No, you silly little twit," smiled Tina. She leaned in and kissed Cindy deeply. "I have no intention of dumping you."

"Oh," said Cindy, obviously not feeling very good about the conversation she'd started. She looked at the ground, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Cindy, love," said Tina.

"What?" asked the girl, still not looking up. Tina could see she was very embarrassed.

"You forgot to get dressed this morning, and you're very naked right now," said Tina.

Cindy looked up. "Of course..."

Tina was holding the ribbon that had served as Cindy's collar for the week.

"I... I'm sorry, Mistress," said the girl.

She reached for the ribbon, but Tina motioned for her to be still and put it on her herself.

"Expect, my dear," whispered Tina, "a bit of punishment for not wearing your collar."

"Yes, Mistress," said Cindy.

Tina could feel Cindy trembling as she kissed her again. They broke the kiss and Tina took her by the hand to enter the school.

The first thing they encountered when the entered the school was a small group of girls, all huddled around someone.

"... and two of them are in the hospital, almost like, dead," came a voice.

Tina didn't recognize the voice, but had no trouble guessing the subject of the conversation.

"That stupid little bitch," grated Cindy's voice.

Tina looked at her in astonishment, so Cindy told her about her run-in with Diane yesterday. Tina sighed and shook her head, then joined the group. She'd heard of Diane -- she had a serious rep as a gossip -- but she'd never met her.

"So, wow," Tina said, "like, she really tried to kill someone? I'd be like, really scared if she got near me."

Diane, her mouth moving far, far faster than her brain, said, "Oh, well, I'm not worried. Like, there's no way the bitch..."

She finished her turn and found herself facing Tina. Her mouth closed with a snap.

"Yes?" smiled Tina. "Why aren't you afraid of the 'bitch'?"

Diane backed away from her. "Don't get near me, you pschyo," she said.

Tina sighed. "Diane, I can assure you that I won't hurt you -- physically, anyway. But now that I've found the source of all the rumors, I'll be mentioning it to the Principal. You're blabbing all this bullshit has made people afraid of making any Requests of me, thus depriving me of the benefits that I should be getting from the Program. I'm sure that'll make some people kinda pissed."

"Oh, like you need the Program to teach you how to be a slut?" asked Diane. "Besides, I know all about what happened because my cousin Eddie works at the jail as a janitor. He told me everything."

Tina's response was to pull her cell phone out of her pack and hit a button. "Hi, David? Yeah, it's Tina. I found the source of the leak you were talking about last night. Uh huh. A janitor named Eddie works in the jail there. Uh huh, I'm sure. His cousin's name is Diane -- she goes to school here. Yeah, she's been spreading the rumors... oh, yeah. I'm sure they'd be able to come get her. Oh... okay. See you tonight at dinner." She cut the connection.

"What the fuck was that all about," asked Diane.

"Not to worry," smiled Tina. "I just phoned David Traver -- he's a friend of ours. He's also the DA in charge of the stuff you're starting rumors about. Apparently, the people running the Program didn't want to make a stink of something that Bob and his crew did, at least until all the facts were in. Someone had been trying to leak the info to the news media, and thanks to you, they've found out who it was. See ya later."

Tina smiled and Diane paled, put her hand to her mouth and ran down the hall. The bell for class rang and everyone disappeared.

Cindy looked at Tina in shock and Tina smiled at her. "Don't worry. I didn't call anyone. But David really is a friend of the family, and I really am going to have to tell him there's leak in the jail. I remember him mentioning something about that a while ago, but it wasn't connected with the Bob thing."

"So something did happen with Bob and his friends," replied Cindy.

"Yeah," replied Tina. "I'm not allowed to talk about it yet, but I'll tell you everything I can when they let me, okay?"

"Can you tell me if he's in the hospital?"

"Bob is not in the hospital," replied Tina.

Cindy, unfortunately, was too smart for that answer.

"Are any of his friends in the hospital?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

Tina sighed. "Yes sweetie, a few of his friends are in the hospital. But please, I really can't talk about it. Not even to you."

Cindy nodded, accepting that for now, but Tina knew the girl would never let it rest, not now that she had confirmation that something had happened concerning Tina.

Well, thought Tina, you can't win them all.


Cindy:

The morning flew by. Not because of anything interesting in class -- well, aside from the fact that a lot of kids were taking advantage of the fact that today was her last day in the Program -- but because she spent a lot of time thinking about her relationship with Tina.

Did she want to continue as Tina's slave? Well, if she were to be truthful with herself, the answer was yes and no. Yes, because she realized that she loved Tina and really loved to submit to her. It was also no because she'd gotten very little work done this week, and she had a lot of projects that she was trying to get work done on. She wondered if maybe Tina would let her be a slave and still get work done. That would be the best of both worlds.

When she entered the cafeteria at lunch, she saw that 'her' table was pretty crowded. Then she blushed as she remembered what she and Debbie had done last night with Tina and Randy. Of course, remembering how she had sucked Randy's cum out of Debbie's just-fucked cunt had the effect of tightening her nipples and making her own pussy start to swell.

Cindy smiled and said hello to everyone. She saw Deborah blushing, but that didn't keep the girl from reaching across the table and squeezing her hand in greeting. Tina and Randy hadn't sat down yet and were quietly talking. Cindy had barely sat down when Jenna looked over at her.

"Oh, Cindy, dear," she said, "I have a Request."

Uh oh, thought Cindy.

"Jeez, Jenna," said Jennifer, "how about letting the poor girl eat first?"

"Oh, don't worry," said Jenna. "This is just a question for her to answer. Why are you wearing that little black ribbon around your neck?"

Cindy looked at Tina, who had only just sat down herself. However, her Mistress only smiled and shrugged. Great, no help there.

"I'm not sure that that would qualify as a Reasonable Request," countered Cindy.

"Hmm. You willing to bet another week in the Program?" asked Jenna.

"I'm wearing it because I'm Tina's slave," responded Cindy in a casual tone.

She took a bite out of her sandwich as Jenna stared at her in astonishment. Cindy's tone had been casual, but her admission had made her arousal shoot up like water from a busted fire hydrant. Even after all that had happened, she couldn't believe she'd just admitted to being a slave.

"What?"

"You asked," said Cindy, after swallowing. "I answered. I hope you'll keep from spreading that around, though."

"Holy shit," said Jenna.

She would have asked more questions, but about that time two girls -- freshmen, from their looks -- walked up. Cindy could see they were very nervous, but at least they weren't coming for her. She tried not to smile as she realized that Robert hadn't realized that they were there yet.

"Ummm, hi?" said one.

Cindy thought she was very cute. Pixie-cut black hair, huge dark eyes and a very nice little body that made Cindy wish the girl was asking a Request of her. The girl's friend also had black hair, but it was a bit longer. She had about six earrings in each ear and both of them looked a little goth. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the girls. Naturally, that didn't alleviate their embarrassment.

"We were wondering if maybe we could make a Request?" the short-haired one asked.

"Go fer it," smiled Tina. "Who's your target?"

They didn't say anything, but pointed to Robert, who actually turned a little red. Still, he tried his best to be gallant.

"What can I do for you two lovely ladies?" he asked.

Jennifer nudged her shoulder into him. "Be nice," she said.

He gave her a 'what'd I do?' look.

"We, uh... we wanna see it get hard," said the short haired girl.

"That shouldn't be too difficult," quipped Cindy. "You should have asked to see it soft."

There was a lot of surprised laughter around the table. While no one really knew Cindy very well, they'd all gotten the impression that she was a very quiet, reserved girl. Well, she thought, she had been, last week. She usually liked to keep a low profile, not something easily done while parading around the school naked. Robert stuck his tongue out at her, then spun around to allow the requesters to see him more easily. In point of fact, at the moment, he was soft. The girl's were excited, but sort of at a loss.

"Did you want to help him get hard?" asked Tina.

They both blushed a deep red, but nodded their heads.

"Would you like someone to help show you what to do?"

Again, no words, but big, embarrassed nods. Tina looked at Jennifer -- it was now totally obvious that she and Robert were an item, but Jennifer grinned and shook her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.