Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 4a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4a - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  


Tina:

Tina had the feeling that she wouldn't be getting very much done in the library today. It was possible that Randy would wait until later in the period to hunt her down, but she doubted it.

She was right. Randy sat down across from her within two minutes. She grinned, knowing that this was going to be interesting.

"What?" he asked as he sat.

Tina said nothing, but her grin got bigger.

"Why are you grinning?"

"What can I help you with today, Randy?" she countered, folding her hands in front of her and trying to look innocent.

The guy didn't know where to start. Tina wasn't going to help him, either. He wanted to be a Dom, so she was going to let him. She'd push if he really faltered, but she didn't think that he would.

"Were you really serious about Deborah and I coming over Friday night?" he asked.

"Yup," she replied. "Lots of food, swimming and, if people are interested, lots of places for some private time."

"Your folks are cool with that?" he asked, surprised.

If only you knew, she thought.

"Trust me. Half the people wander around our house with no clothes on. As long as I'm careful, they don't have a problem with me playing around," she replied.

"Wow. Your folks must be awesome," he said with surprise.

In actuality, Tina's father was dead. She'd never know him. And her mother had turned into a religious nut and thrown Tina out of the house for masturbating. She'd done much the same thing to Arianwen, so now Ken was Tina's legal guardian. Tina thought it was kind of ironic that her mother had been planning to force her to attend a school for nuns and now Tina was a Priestess. Just of a different religion -- not that her mother would ever recognize how the Circle worshiped as a religion.

"So, about Debbie's punishment," started Tina.

"Yeah?" he asked, his fantasies clearly showing what he'd like to have happen.

He was doomed to disappointment, because Tina was not going to sub to him.

"Are you both available tonight?" she asked.

He was clearly startled by the question, but she felt his excitement rise all the more.

"I am. I don't know if she is," he said.

"Why don't you guys try and come by tonight for a few hours?" asked Tina. "I can use my slave to demonstrate stuff on, and you and I can run Debbie through her paces."

"You have a slave?" he asked, clearly surprised. "I thought you were a slave."

"I'm a pure switch," she replied. "Slave to someone who's very dominant, and a Dom to someone who's very submissive. Sorry to burst your bubble, there."

"No, you didn't..." he started.

"Oh, please," she replied with a smile. "Tell me you weren't thinking of doing both Debbie and me!"

Randy blushed a bit, and Tina put her hand on his arm. "Hey, you never know what will happen. But if you and Debbie come over tonight, you might be able to pick up some pointers on handling a submissive. It ain't always easy, and takes a fair amount of work. But it's a huge amount of fun. Plus, I'm willing to bet that little Debbie is interested in a taste of the whip. Whipping someone takes practice, and we can get you some practice. Sound good?"

Randy was silent for a second, and she could see that he was quite content with the thought of standing back and watching Tina run Debbie through her paces.

"How the hell do you know so much about sex?" he finally asked. "And you always seem to know what I'm thinking. I mean, sometimes you're scary."

"Oh, please," she said. "You're a normal guy, and you're sitting here talking to a naked teen girl, who's relatively attractive. Knowing what's going through your head doesn't take a mind reader."

Randy looked at her, mouth wide. "'Relatively attractive'?" he gaped. "Do you like, own a mirror?"

Tina blushed from the compliment. She knew she was attractive, but so was her sister, Jane, Sally and every other woman at the mansion.

"Can't be too hot, since I haven't had a single Request today," she shot back. "Not only that, but Cindy's had the majority of them since Monday."

"Well, no one wants to ask you to..." Randy snapped his mouth shut. "Um, look, I think I need to go find Deborah..."

"She's in class, Randy," said Tina, as she gripped his arm. In a quiet voice she asked, "What were you going to say?"

"Oh, nothing," he replied, in a voice as sincere as a Congressman's. And about as convincing.

"Don't bullshit me Randy," she said. "What's the deal?"

The other boy said nothing for a moment, and just looked at her. He then tried to deflect her by saying, "Well, it's a combination of things. You and Cindy are both really hot, but you're the kind of hot that a lot of people find intimidating."

The look in her eyes said she wasn't buying that, even though it was clear he wasn't lying. His shoulders sagged.

"Rumor is that you kicked the shit out of Bob and crew yesterday 'cuz they tried to rape you," he said in defeat. "Some kids think that you should be left in peace for the rest of the week, and others are just too scared to make a Request. They don't know what you'll do."

Tina looked at him in shock. "That's fucking stupid!"

Lots of people turned toward their table. 'Shushing' noises came their way.

"Hey, don't look at me," he said, "you asked why people were letting you alone, and I told you what I've heard." He leaned forward. "Is it true?"

Tina rapidly thought. Yes, it had been true, but she wasn't supposed to talk about it. Of course, saying that was just the same as admitting it, but she really didn't like to lie. So she settled for misdirection.

"Do I look like I was in a fight with five guys?" she asked. "It's not like I could hide the bruises. I'm naked, in case you didn't notice."

Randy blushed, and said, "Trust me, I've noticed."

She could see him turning things over in his head, and hoped he wasn't astute enough to realize that she hadn't answered him.

"Do me a favor, will you?" she asked. "Find some subtle way of letting people know that I'm feeling a little left out of the whole Program thing."

"So you want people to make Reasonable Requests?"

"I'm in the program," she said, "and it's not fair if everyone always picks on Cindy. Speaking of which, I need to go talk to her. Oh, yeah, give me a call after school on my cell, and we'll figure out a time for you guys to come over. Six or so would be good."

She quickly gathered up her books and left Randy sitting at the table. She really didn't want him to ask any more questions.


Cindy:

Lunch had been really sexy. Cindy wished she knew just how Tina always seemed to know how to turn her on, and how Tina controlled her with such ease. It was kind of frightening, in some ways -- not that Cindy wasn't thoroughly enjoying herself. She wondered what her Mistress had planned for tonight, and especially tomorrow. While Cindy was sure that there would, indeed, be swimming, hot-tubbing and good food (Sally could really cook!), she was equally sure that Tina would arrange for some sexual activity, as well.

Cindy wondered how she felt about that. She had no male lover, since guys at this age mainly liked big boobs. On the other hand, she now had a new appreciation for her body, thanks to Jane, Tina and especially Arianwen. So it wasn't out of the question that she might find a guy that liked her. Problem was, she really didn't want to find a guy -- she had Tina, and Tina was who she wanted. The best of all worlds would be if Tina decided to give her to a guy who could take her virginity while Tina sort of 'directed' the scene. That would be oh so hot.

Randy and Robert were nice guys, but they were both taken, so Cindy didn't think that they'd want to deflower her. Again, Cindy realized that she'd sleep with most anyone that Tina told her to. Part of that deal was that Cindy trusted Tina not to pick someone that would be bad for her. She wondered briefly what it would be like for Bill to take her. Or maybe Ken or Eric.

Those were great fantasies, but she knew that she was just too small for either Ken or Eric. Didn't keep her fingers from dancing over her wet pussy as she thought about one or both of the men having their way with her, though.

"How come whenever I find you in the computer lab, you're playing with yourself?" asked Tina's quiet voice.

Cindy jumped, closed her legs and squeaked.

Tina smiled. "Hey, it's your pussy to play with... mostly."

Cindy felt her temperature rise when Tina said that. Belonging to the other girl gave her a feeling like nothing else ever had.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she replied. "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to touch myself."

Tina knelt in front of Cindy, much as she had the other day, and took her small, delicate fingers into her mouth, sucking the moisture from them.

"Mmm, Cindy, I can't believe how sexy you are," purred Tina. "There's something I'd like you to do for me, after school."

When Tina spoke to her in that tone of voice, there was nothing that Cindy could deny her. "Of course, Mistress. How may I serve you?"

"Meet me out back, behind the gym. It'll be after hours, but I was hoping you'd grant some Reasonable Requests anyway."

"Mistress," said Cindy, "you know I'm yours. You don't have to make a Request for me to obey you."

"You're so sweet," smiled Tina, leaning in for a deep kiss.

Cindy moaned as Tina's fingers grasped a nipple and squeezed it hard. Damn, did that feel good! Then the other girl was gone, and Cindy was left alone. But not for long. She'd only turned back to the computer for a minute when someone came up behind her.

"Hi, Cindy," said a voice.

Cindy turned around to face a cute little redhead, not much older than she herself. She wasn't particularly happy to see the girl, because she had a good idea why she was here. And it wasn't to make a Request.

"Um, I was wondering," said the girl, "if you knew what happened yesterday."

I hate being right, thought Cindy. Diane was the school's worst gossip.

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about," Cindy said with a slight frown.

"Oh, of course you are. Tina's your girl friend," replied Diane. "I heard that she like, killed three guys when they tried to ask her out."

"Diane, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! Where did you come up with something so stupid?" replied Cindy with an edge to her voice.

"It's all over school..." started the girl.

"It's just a bullshit rumor," said Cindy, cutting her off. "I mean, really, even you should be able to figure out that, if Tina killed someone, she'd be in jail."

Cindy figured that it was the 'even you' part of her comment that pissed off the other girl.

"Well, fuck you, little Miss Brain," she retorted. "Excuuuuse me for like, not being able to figure it out. I mean, not everyone spends their time slurping some other chick's pussy."

Cindy sighed, wishing that she really was that smart. If she had been, she would have kept her mouth shut. Still, instead of immediately apologizing, as she would have last week, she stood up and moved closer to the other girl, who was, like just about everyone else in the world, taller than her. With a deliberate, obvious action, she reached down and clicked the mouse.

"Don't go spreading rumors about this," said Cindy, "because if you do, I'll know where they started. No one knows what happened, and I swear if you say anything to upset Tina, I'll make sure you're in the Principal's office in about three seconds."

"As if..."

"'As if' nothing," continued Cindy. "Everyone knows that something happened yesterday, but it hasn't even been on the news. If you go starting rumors, I doubt that the head office will be real amused."

"Like you'd have any proof," the girl sneered.

Cindy clicked the mouse again, then smiled at Diane. "I do now. You know, these webcams work just fine," she said pointing to a small webcamera that was mounted on the computer. "I just recorded that little bit of conversation. I'm sure you can guess what will happen to the recording if I hear any more crap about this."

Diane looked shocked and upset. This wasn't the little Cindy who always backed down and tried to make everyone happy.

"Even I know that's not admissible in court," said the girl.

"But it's quite admissible in the Principal's Office."

Having nothing else to say, Diane turned around and started to walk away, with a,"Fuck you, you stupid lezzy," over her shoulder.

"I'm bi, you idiot," said Cindy, just loud enough for the other girl to hear it. Then, much more quietly, "And I know the difference between a video recording program and Visual Studio."

Cindy sighed, knowing that no matter what she did, by mid-week next week, the real story, or at least some version of the truth, would be all over school. Until then, just maybe Little Miss Gossip would keep her mouth shut.


Tina:

Tina was hoping that bio class would be better today. She sort of regretted that she'd gone off on Mr. Jennings, but now she knew that that had been part of the reaction that Lea had been suppressing. She decided to go a little early and see if he was available.

As soon as the other class let out, Tina entered the room. They'd have a couple of minutes before the next class, so they'd be able to talk.

"Mr. Jennings," she said, "could I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, Tina," he said, his voice somewhat neutral. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, two things I'd like to say, if I could. First," she said, "I'd like to thank you for your help and your concern yesterday. Second, I'd like to apologize for my comments in class. They were out of line, but I wasn't really myself."

"You're welcome, and apology accepted," he said, leaning forward, elbows on his desktop. "Now, you see why I didn't want to proceed with yesterday's demonstration."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.