Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

When Cindy awoke the next morning, she was alone. She stretched in the large, gloriously comfortable bed and wondered where her Mistress was. About that time, Arianwen entered with a tray.

"Would you like a little food?" she asked with a smile.

Cindy nodded. "Sure. Although, what you guys call a 'little' food is more than I eat in a day."

Arianwen shrugged and smiled, plopping herself on the bed. The girls shared what was on the tray, Cindy unselfconsciously naked for the first time with someone who wasn't her Mistress. She also found herself enjoying the sight of the lithe redhead who had a build so close to her own. She wondered if getting her nipples pierced would hurt, but really, considering her interests, the pain would be just fine.

"I'd wait a few years if I were you," said Ari.

"Huh?"

"To get pierced," replied Ari. "It takes some time to heal, and you have to keep everything very clean while they do heal. Your nipple is not a place to get an infection."

They shivered at that thought.

"Where is Tina?" asked Cindy.

"She's with Ken and Jane," answered Ari with a neutral expression.

"With as in... 'With'?" asked Cindy, eyes wide.

"Would that disturb you?"

Cindy thought for a moment, then said, "No, I don't think so." Then she blushed and said, "Um, I might be a little jealous."

Ari's smile told Cindy that she understood exactly what she meant by jealous.

"So, you think Ken's hot?"

"Mmmm, Jane too," said Cindy.

"Seriously," said Arianwen, "if you had the chance, would you actually have sex with him?"

Cindy looked serious for a minute. "I don't know. He's really hot, but um, I think I'm too small for an adult. You know... Down there?"

Ari giggled. "Probably. But you're not too small for a finger or a guy your age."

"I know," said Cindy, giggling as well. "But truthfully, I'm having so much fun with Tina that I'm not really interested in anyone else."

Ari smiled and said, "I understand."

Cindy remembered her time yesterday with Ari and Jane and realized that she might have just offended Arianwen, so added, "Well, almost anyone else."

Ari giggled and said, "Like I said, I understand exactly what you mean. I love Jane and Ken very much, more than I ever thought I could love anyone. But I also like sex, and none of us has any intention of keeping to just the three of us."

"Three of you?" asked Cindy. "I thought that you and Jane were married."

"We are. To each other, and to Ken."

Cindy blinked. "Is that even legal?"

"Of course not, silly," said Ari. "With our fucked-up laws, even Jane and I can't get married 'legally'. But the government doesn't have the right to tell us who we can and can't love -- or marry, using our own ceremonies. And our religion has no problem with whom we marry, whom we make love to, or any of that. A person should be true to their beliefs, not be forced to live by someone else's. At least, that's what our founders had in mind by barring the government from establishing a state-sponsored religion. Something that our current administration has completely forgotten."

That made sense to Cindy, even though she knew that most people would freak out about that sort of thing.

"I'm for a shower before I have to take you and Tina to school," said Ari. "Interested?"

Cindy felt her belly start to flutter, and her nipples got hard. She eagerly nodded, wondering if maybe Ari would be interested in more than just a shower. Not too many minutes later, she discovered that Ari was indeed interested in more than just a shower. And that she, herself, was not the only person interested in certain... activities... as Ari drained her dry. It was an amazingly erotic experience, to say the least.


Tina:

When Tina opened her eyes, she was surrounded by the Circle. Everyone had piled into the master bedroom. Jane, Ken and Arianwen were holding and stroking her, while Eric, Sally, Genie and Annette were sitting either at the edge of the bed or kneeling on the floor with their arms up on the mattress, hands touching her somewhere. Lea's presence was also strongly felt. Tina smiled, looking up from Ari's lap into her eyes. Her sister squirmed a little and gave her a deep kiss. Then she moved, and Jane took her place. Somewhere along the way, the kisses turned from gentle, loving kisses filled with a healing peace to deep, passionate kisses that filled her with something else. Eventually, she noted that her sister slipped out of the room and figured that she was going to wake Cindy. She, herself, while not completely over what had happened yesterday, was well on the way to being healed.

Once things calmed down a bit, Ken looked at Tina and said, "I'm sure that Sensei will want to speak with you at some point."

"Yeah, I know," she said. Interestingly enough, her major worry was that their instructor would feel that she hadn't done her best in the fight. "But today's another day of school, and I have a feeling that Mr. Jennings and Ms. Ellis are going to be calling me into the office as soon as I get in."

"You've got Lenny's number, and I'll be available as well, should you need me," said Ken.

"Thanks," she said. "Mr. Jennings, for all that he's been driving me crazy in class, already has suspicions concerning my home life."

As it turned out, Tina was correct. As soon as Ari dropped her and Cindy off at school, Tina was called to the office. She sighed, thinking that at least it was only English class she was going to miss, then went to see Ms. Ellis. She was unsurprised that Mr. Jennings was there, as well.

"Good morning, Tina," said Ms. Ellis.

"Hi, Ms. Ellis. 'Morning Mr. Jennings." said Tina, plopping herself down in a chair. "What did you need me for?"

"Well, we just wanted to see how you were doing today, Tina," said Ms. Ellis.

"I'm fine, actually. I spent a lot of time with my family last night, and spoke to someone who really helped me feel a lot better about hurting people in self-defense."

"Self-defense?" asked Jennings incredulously. "What about the sexual assault that you were subject to?"

"Truthfully, Mr. Jennings," said Tina, watching Marsha Ellis wince, "they never got around to that part. If they had, it would have been a whole different story. Since they didn't, to me, it was just a fight. It happens, you know? Plus, I guess it's kinda obvious by that tape that I've had some training on how to fight. I'm no stranger to bruises and scrapes, because we train pretty hard. This was just a real-life example of how much more martial arts training I need."

"You don't seem to need any help in that department," said Ms. Ellis.

"Thanks," smiled Tina, knowing that to the untrained eye, she had, indeed, done well. She was sure that Sensei would have a different take on the matter. "Really, I'd just like for my life to return to normal. All of my life."

Mr. Jennings knew what she was referring to and shook his head. "I don't really think that's a good idea."

"Sir, not for nothing, but I really enjoy your teaching methods," stated Tina, noticing the man's blush. "I'd be very appreciative if you didn't let those animals take away something I like. You're not making it better for me. You're making it worse."

Jennings was obviously surprised, but just nodded and said, "I'll think about it. Especially since you've got control of the only other girl who might consider helping out with the demo."

"You never know," smiled Tina, completely ignoring the attempt to fish for information. "Maybe I could arrange something for Friday. With your permission, of course."

"We'll see," said Jennings.

They excused her, so Tina left at went to finish out her English class.


Cindy:

Once again, her Mistress was in the office. This was getting ridiculous! Why couldn't they just leave her alone? On the other hand, maybe it had something to do with the incident from yesterday. That there had been an incident, everyone was agreed. What it was and who had been involved, other than Tina, no one knew. It was still too early in the morning to figure out who wasn't at school yet, but Cindy was sure that, by lunch time, everyone would know who had been involved and what all the details were. There was no way to hide that sort of thing from young high school students.

She sighed and turned to go to class and almost bounced off Robert. Considering his height, and her lack if it, his hard cock was the first thing to hit her -- right between the breasts.

"Cindy!" giggled Jennifer, "you're supposed to ask first."

Cindy turned beet red, and Jennifer pushed the startled Rob away from her.

"Is it always like that?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"More than you'd believe," replied Jennifer.

"Hey," protested Robert. "There's a person attached to the penis, ya know."

Jennifer reached down and ran a fingernail underneath the head, causing Robert to groan and his cock to jump.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "But it's so much fun to play with the little head. That makes it a two-fer. How's everything going, Cindy?"

"Fine," she said.

Jennifer, for some reason, seemed really horny this morning. This affected Cindy, since it was obvious what state Robert was in. She wondered what it would be like to have sex with both of them at the same time. She saw herself in a sixty-nine while Robert alternated between the two of them. Of course, the first time that Cindy wanted to have sex, she wanted it to be with her Mistress orchestrating it. Still, her nipples got hard and pussy once again started to ooze creamy liquid. She sighed internally, wondering what it would be like to be able to hide her arousal. Jennifer certainly picked up on it fast enough.

"Hmmm, those nipples make it look more than just 'fine'," she said.

Cindy shuddered a little; Jennifer had a smoky look in her eyes that said she would be happy to notch Cindy's arousal up more than just a bit. Cindy was still under orders to allow, and even encourage, people to play with her. Just as she was still under orders not to cum. She thought about the ribbon around her neck, which firmly, in her mind, declared Tina's ownership. But as much as she wanted to, she really didn't have any idea how to get more of Jennifer's interest. Or Robert's.

"I have a Request," came a voice.

All three of the nude students turned to look and saw Jenna standing there.

"Of who?" asked Jennifer.

"You," said Jenna, almost defiantly. Then her smile turned wicked, "and Cindy," she finished, her intent obvious.

"You can't make that kind of request," said Robert. "Jennifer's not bi."

"Really? You'd never know it from the way she brought Cindy off Tuesday in the Cafeteria," she replied.

"Hmm. Tell you what, Jenna," offered Jennifer, "I'll agree to your Request, if you'll give Robert Relief at a time and place of my choosing."

"That could be interesting," said Jenna, cocking her head to one side, and smiling.

"Um," started Robert.

"Quiet," said Jennifer. "So, what do you say?"

"Hey, I think I..." started Robert again.

"Quiet," said both Jennifer and Jenna.

Cindy noticed that no one was asking her permission about anything. Maybe she had 'Sex Slave -- Please Use Me' written on her chest?

"We're running out of time," said Jennifer. "What's your Request?"

"I want to see you kiss Cindy," said the other girl. "With tongue."

"Hmm. Okay. You blow Robert in the Cafeteria. Today."

"Done!"

"Wait, doesn't Cindy have a say in this?" asked someone.

"Nope," replied Jennifer. "She's bi, so she's fair game for both sexes."

Cindy was turning red. She was also wetting her thighs with lube. Jennifer put both hands on her shoulders and leaned forward. Cindy thought she was going to be kissed, but Jennifer whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she shifted, widening her stance as Jennifer went to her knees. It was so arousing to expose herself like this. She knew that her swelling pussy was easily seen and oh, so very wet. Her clit was throbbing like mad. Jennifer leaned forward and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue far out. Then, she swiped it through Cindy's wet cunt -- not once, but several times.

Cindy was unable to stifle a moan as Jennifer followed that up by sucking Cindy's clit into her mouth and gently biting. She shuddered, put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders to keep her balance, and tried to keep from cumming. She was getting her cunt licked, in the middle of a (now) crowded hallway, by one of the most beautiful girls in the school! She glanced over and saw the look on Jenna's face. It was a mask of pure lust. Robert's was a look of lust combined with disbelief.

Jennifer stood, with a last caress to Cindy's puss, and faced Jenna. She had a huge grin on her face as she said, "Satisfied?"

Jenna, almost in a trance, hesitantly moved forward and touched Jennifer's face, wet and sticky with Cindy's juices. Looking carefully to make sure she wasn't going to offend the other girl, she began to lick her face clean. There were a lot of moans in the hallway when that happened. Unfortunately, the bell rang shortly thereafter, and the hallway quickly cleared.


Tina:

Tina could tell, once she'd seen Cindy, that her slave had had a little adventure while she'd been reassuring the adults that she wasn't psychotic. Since she was able to read Cindy's erotic thoughts, she knew what happened and wasn't overly surprised. Cool. She'd be able to get some mileage out of this during lunch. That'd be a serious blast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.