Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 3b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3b - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

She didn't grab much in the way of clothing. Somehow, Cindy was sure that Tina would make her strip once she got to the mansion, anyway, so there didn't seem to be much point. She blushed to herself, thinking it odd that she was more embarrassed to be naked in front of her dad than Ken or anyone else at the mansion. It just seemed, for some reason, that everyone at the mansion was so natural about their lack of clothing.

Once they got there, they were greeted by Eric and Sally, who shook her dad's hand and held her mother's for just a second. They were both dressed, to Cindy's secret disappointment. Not only did they both make her cream, but she thought it would be fun to watch her dad deal with a naked Sally.

Not that he could keep his eyes off her, anyway. She wore a simple sun-dress, which emphasized her figure very nicely. Eric was in a tight t-shirt and shorts, and his huge muscles got her mom's notice. In fact, Cindy actually saw her mom's nipples get hard when he took her hand to say hello.

Oh, this could be a lot of fun, thought the girl.

Then Arianwen came downstairs. She was wearing a loose, but very short skirt and a crop top, looking every inch the teenager she actually was. Cindy watched her dad's eyes almost bug out. Cindy noticed immediately that he seemed far more interested in Arianwen than in Sally. Now, that could have been because Sally's huge husband was standing right next to them. But considering how her mom was built, of all the women here, she and Ari were the closest match. And Cindy had noticed her dad's discomfort when he'd seen her naked. Hmmm. As beautiful as Arianwen was, Cindy could understand her dad giving her a second (and third) look. She wished that she could be that beautiful.

Ari smiled and greeted Cindy with a big, rather embarrassing kiss. Then she whispered something in Cindy's ear that about made her melt. "Tina called and said you were mine until she got back. We'll talk more in a second."

"Sorry that Tina and Ken aren't here at the moment," said Eric. "They had some things to take care of. Why don't you have something to drink with us by the pool and we'll entertain you until they get back?"

"Sure," replied Cindy's mom in a voice that made Cindy blink.

It was pretty clear how her mom would like Eric to entertain her. This was not a side of her parents she'd ever seen, and she was enjoying it. Not in a sexual way, more a mischievous way.

"Cindy," said Ari, "there's some stuff I want to show you."

"Umm, yeah," replied Cindy, wondering what was in store for her.

They got upstairs, and Ari stopped for a second.

"Cindy," she said. "Tina told me to tell you that you should follow my orders as you would hers. But, right now, you can put a stop to that by saying no. If you do, there will be no repercussions, I promise. We'll swim, or play on the computers or whatever you want to do until she comes back."

Cindy said nothing. The thought that Tina had given her to her sister hit Cindy in the pit of her stomach. Sweat was forming on her body, her nipples were so hard they hurt, and her pussy was going to soak her thighs (she hadn't bothered with panties). Trembling, she got on her knees and said, "I will obey my Mistress."

"Excellent," smiled Arianwen. "Now, there's someone I want you to meet. But first..."

Arianwen led Cindy into Tina's bedroom, and shed her own clothes. She turned to Cindy and said, "Strip."

Cindy blinked, but quickly shed what little she was wearing. Ari smiled and said, "Goddess, you are so beautiful."

Cindy blushed from Ari's compliment. She wasn't beautiful, not really, but she was flattered that Arianwen would even bother trying to make her feel good. Arianwen, on the other hand, really was beautiful. It didn't seem to matter that she was only slightly less flat-chested than Cindy was. She was lithe, and the piercings through her hard nipples made Cindy's own ache in response. It was a good ache, one that made Cindy wonder what getting pierced had felt like. Ari's fiery hair and startling green eyes made Cindy want to swoon. How could she -- flat, colorless and shapeless -- compare to someone who was so beautiful?

Ari smiled a bit sadly and moved closer to the younger girl. Gently, she ran her fingers through the pale hair, then gripped a handful of it tightly and slowly brought Cindy's face close to hers.

"I think," said Ari, "you have a lot to learn. About yourself. About your sexuality. About a lot of things. One thing you'd better learn, right now, is that when I pay you a compliment, it's true. Oh, yes," continued Arianwen, as Cindy's eyes went wide, "I know what you were thinking. It wouldn't take a genius, you know. When Tina gets back here, I'm going to tell her about this. I think that you'll learn what it's like to disappoint your Mistress."

For some reason, that comment filled Cindy with dread. Tears threatened to well up in her eyes. It hadn't even been five minutes, and already she'd fucked up.

Ari's hand caressed Cindy's jaw, as she soothed the girl. "I'll let this one go," she said, "but no more of that shit. You're absolutely beautiful, if only you'd see it, and no one here believes differently. You've been driving the guys crazy with lust."

"What? Ari please, that's crazy. Why would they even give me a second look? I mean, my god, between Jane and you and Genie and everyone, how could they have even noticed me?"

Ari brought her lips close to Cindy's. "May I kiss you?"

The question surprised her, to say the least. She was expecting, if anything, Ari would just use Cindy to please herself. She moved closer. Ari's breath was so sweet, as was the scent of her body, that Cindy found herself almost immediately panting with desire. She closed the distance between them and they kissed.

It certainly was different from when she and Tina kissed. Ari tasted different and she felt different, but the kiss was no less demanding and no less passionate than when Tina kissed her; but there was a difference. Oh, my god, no... Cindy thought. It couldn't be! But it was, and she knew it when they broke the kiss.

She saw a twinkle in Ari's eyes.

"Hmmm, I think my little sister has made a conquest," she smiled.

Cindy couldn't understand how this girl seemed to know everything she was thinking, but that didn't keep her from, once again, blushing from head to toe. She was cursing her fair skin right about now.

"Let's go downstairs," said Ari.

She took Cindy by the hand and led her downstairs by a completely different route than Cindy had used before. This place was really huge! They exited into the hot sun, and Cindy hoped that they wouldn't be outside too long. She'd burn to a crisp. Of course, Arianwen was also fair-skinned, so as long as she wasn't burning, Cindy should be safe as well. They walked into a garden area, and as soon as they stepped into it, Cindy felt... something. She couldn't describe it. The garden was fairly small, bordered by trees and tall hedges. Plants grew everywhere, seemingly at random, but there were also large patches of grass, as well. One of those was at the base of an enormous oak tree, where there was a blanket with someone sitting on it. As they drew closer, Cindy's mouth got dry. It was Jane. For some reason, Jane scared the hell out of her, but she had no idea why.

The tall woman rose gracefully and greeted them, once they were in the shade. She was completely nude, and like Arianwen, completely devoid of hair from the neck down. This woman was almost overwhelmingly beautiful. Large, heavy breasts that were perfectly shaped and seeming completely ignorant of the law of gravity. Large, dark, pierced nipples. A perfectly flat, toned stomach with an amazing, narrow waist. In fact, she looked almost like a body builder, just without all the gross, bulging muscles. When she moved, Cindy was able to get a glimpse between her legs and saw that something down there was pierced. Her hair was very long and dark, and her eyes were almost a crystal blue. She was stunning, and this woman, of all of them, made her feel the most like a little girl. She bent down, and Cindy tilted her head up automatically to receive a kiss. It didn't occur to her, until lust was flooding her small body, why her reaction had been like that. And by that time, it was far, far too late. She was almost whimpering with desire.

Jane broke the kiss, and smiled.

"Shall we sit a while? I brought out some food and some cool drinks," said Jane. "It's nice and shady under here, and very pleasant with the breeze."

Cindy nodded automatically. She was a bit dazed, and even more in awe as the woman, well both of the women, gracefully sat down. Arianwen sat cross-legged, which did nothing except inflame Cindy with more desire. Jane, however, reminded her of a sleek, powerful cat. Her body movements were just beautiful to look at. Jane held out a clay cup filled with liquid, and Cindy quickly put it to her lips. It was water, but pure and clean and very cold. It tasted amazing.

"I think," started Jane, "that you and I share some of the same interests."

Cindy didn't know what to say. There was nothing she could possibly have in common with this amazingly stunning woman. Jane sat cross-legged, as well, and looked at Cindy, who felt those blue eyes go right through her.

"You know," said Jane, "it's funny. My first sexual experience was at the hands of an older girl by the name of Cindy. And I was the same age you are now." She sighed. "It was an amazing experience. She helped me start to understand my sexuality. My need for certain kinds of stimulation. Needs like you have." Jane leaned close to Cindy, who was mesmerized by the look on her face, and said, "I am a submissive, just like you are. I'm also a masochist, which you tend towards. I don't think you like pain as much as I do, but you like it a lot, don't you?"

Cindy nodded, and Ari giggled, saying, "Jane, no one is as much of a pain slut as you are."

Jane smiled at the small woman and turned back to Cindy. "It's okay to like those things. It's not okay to let just anyone inflict them on you, though. I bet you have all kinds of fantasies that you consider totally sick or perverted, but that, nonetheless, make you cum like crazy."

Cindy turned red -- they kept finding ways of totally embarrassing her -- and looked down at the blanket. Strong fingers touched her under her chin and gently pulled her gaze up.

"You should enjoy those feelings and fantasies, especially when you have a lover, like Tina, who will help you realize them. But remember that you shouldn't give them to just anyone. They're yours, and precious, and should only be shared with someone you love and trust," said Jane. "But there's more, isn't there? You like other things that aren't just about physical pain, don't you?"

Cindy nodded, her heart beating a mile a minute, as this amazing woman read her like a book. One with really large text.

"Those feelings you have to be careful of," said Jane. "You must never give in to them until you are secure in who you are and in what you want from life and your partner, whoever that turns out to be."

"I'm not sure what you mean," said Cindy, trying to gain some control of the conversation. It was going places she didn't want to visit.

"Yes, you are," responded Jane. "Everyone likes things that are a little twisted. Well," she paused, "all the interesting people do." Her grin was wicked. "Ari here, little Minx that she is, can coax actions out of someone she likes that they never thought they'd be able to perform, can't you, dear?"

"Hey," said Ari with a fake pout, "you're giving away all my secrets! How am I going to seduce Cindy if you warn her about my tricks?"

"Oh, you don't have to seduce Cindy," smiled Jane. "Does she Cindy? You'll do whatever Ari wants you to do, even those really kinky, secret things you'd rather do with Tina, or have Tina make you do, just because Tina gave you to Ari until she gets back."

Cindy should have been freaked out at this point. Was there nothing she could hide from this woman? But she couldn't tear her eyes from Jane's.

"Ari," said Jane while holding Cindy's chin and pinning her gaze with her own, "do you think that Cindy's cute?"

"Oh, my Goddess, yes," said Ari.

"So do I," replied Jane. "Stop worrying about looking like a 'little girl'. There is no way, no possible way, that you look like a little girl. You have small breasts. They will grow. Your hair is beautiful and shining, not colorless." Her long fingers slid between Cindy's parted thighs and stroked the small amount of hair there. "This is silky smooth, a joy to touch," Jane whispered.

Cindy moaned, her body on fire like it had never been before. This woman might be a submissive, but something inside Cindy recognized that she was powerful in ways that she couldn't even imagine.

"May I kiss you?" asked Jane.

Cindy nodded. When the kiss was over, she was drenched and her nipples were like diamond. The kiss Jane had given her a short time ago paled beside this one. She couldn't focus, and sweat was dripping down her body. She could cum. Oh, yes she could. Tug on a nipple, stroke the sex, wet and ready between her legs, and she could cum so hard she'd pass out.

"Sexuality," whispered Jane, "is not in the body. It is in the mind. There is no way, despite the fact that you are young, that anyone could mistake you for a little girl. You are a sexual being, ready and willing to delve in to many aspects in the world of a woman. A submissive woman. Take joy in it."

Jane leaned forward again, and Cindy eagerly accepted her tongue in her mouth. Then she felt Arianwen behind her, and strong fingers grasped her nipples. Her scream, as she had a mind-blowing orgasm, was swallowed by Jane. It was just the first of many that rose in an awesome tide, taking away her awareness of everything but the hands on her body.


Tina:

Once Tina got to the mansion, she felt as if she was nearing the end of a temporary reprieve from something. Something that she couldn't put her finger on. She resolutely pushed it out of her mind. When the time came to deal with whatever it was, she would, and that was that.

"Your slave is in the Garden with Jane and Ari," said Ken as they walked into the house.

Tina shook her head. "I guess I'd better go rescue her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.