Anal-ized - Cover

Anal-ized

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda gets some anal for the first time in her life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   .

Many readers have been asking me about all the sexual things I do. Normal things like oral sex, and also the more extreme things like anal sex. Most readers were disappointed when I told them that anal sex isn't really my cup of tea. I do have anal sex, but only because my partner Edwin loves it so much. So like once a month I let him have his way and we have anal sex. Though that I don't enjoy it as much as normal sex, it does give him a kick. After many requests on the matter, I decided to write down the story about my first anal experience.

It all happened when I was 20 years old and had a boyfriend named Harald. We had a very serious relationship at that moment and we loved each other very much. He taught me many new things about sex and, in particular, how to really enjoy the art of making love. Before him it was more about pure lust and sex, but he taught me how to make love to each other.

One evening we were lying in bed, hugging and kissing, talking about how much love there was in our relationship. Like always he was wearing a boxer shorts in bed. He always slept wearing those, winter or summer didn't matter to him. Me on the other hand, though the spring had just started, was wearing an old pajama. I crawled on top of him, one leg on each side of him and we started kissing. His lips parted and so did mine, our tongues started to swirl around in our mouths. I could feel his cock hardening inside his boxers as I slowly ground over it with my crotch.

"Sweetie, that pajama isn't really helping the mood." he said breaking off the kiss.

"But its cold!" I pouted.

He smiled and the only thing I could do was remove it (or else there wasn't going to be any sex) and I really was in the mood for some good shagging. I rolled off him and slipped my pajama pants off. Slowly, I unbuttoned the pajama blouse and dropped it on the floor with the pants. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath and my nipples instantly hardened. While I undressed myself, Harald was slowly rubbing his shaft keeping it hard.

I removed his hand out off his boxers and crawled back on top of him. I positioned myself back on his cock and slowly started to grind it again. With one hand I gently tilted his head aside and starting kissing his neck. He loved it when I did that to him - always did the trick to get him hard as rock. I kissed his neck all over while I kept grinding up and down on his shaft through the fabric of his boxers. My mouth moved downwards and I licked his nipples and made them hard. I followed his happy trail till my lips where right above his crotch. Slowly I took the edges of his boxers and slipped it off.

His penis was standing up, waiting to be sucked between my willing lips. With my hand I grabbed his shaft and tilted it aside so I had a better access to his balls. My tongue started lapping his balls with long wet strokes. Harald started moaning softly. I knew he loved to have his balls licked so I eagerly gave them a nice lapping. His balls were becoming very wet from the licking of my tongue. Very gently I took one in my mouth and sucked on it with care, not trying to hurt him. My hand was sliding easily up and down his shaft while I was enjoying myself with his balls. Sometimes I even moved my tongue all over the area covering from his balls to his anus. But I didn't go any further.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft and placed sweet kisses all over it. With a firm grip at the bottom of his shaft I took a hold of it. The tip of my tongue moved over the head of his cock as I pulled his foreskin back. This made him moan a little louder. I wrapped my lips and around his cock and let it slip into my mouth as my tongue kept running over the head of his hard penis. With a slow pace I started moving my head up and down as my hand followed the rhythm. Slowly but steady my lips and tongue were making his cock more and more wet. Harald loved it when I took his cock as deep as I could, but I wasn't really good at deepthroating (I'm still not as good at it as I'd like to be). I always did my best and tried to take as much as I could. Inch by inch, stroke by stroke, I moved my lips closer and closer to the base of his penis. But only an inch or two away, I always started to gag. Harald loved the sound of my gagging on his cock and it made him even hornier.

He laid a hand at the back of my head and decided the pace of my sucking. My lips around his shaft and my hand at the base moved along with my head as I was giving him a nice mouthfucking. He told me to remove my hands away from his penis and grabbed my head with both his hands. With slow bucks up and down he started to fuck my mouth. At first he was moving his cock just an inch or two inside my mouth, but the longer he was fucking me, the deeper he moved it in till I reached my gagging point. He really got turned on by the sounds I made when I gagged and this caused him to move even faster and deeper.

We did this for a few minutes till we decided to move on to the next point. I wanted to feel his mouth so bad on my cunt. I wanted to feel his tongue running up and down my slit. But Harald wasn't really in the mood for it. I moved my hand into my thong and noticed that I was soaking wet. Quickly I rolled off him and took my thong off.

As I was lying naked on the bed, I spread my legs for him. Harald positioned himself between my legs and with the point of his tongue he flicked over my clit. This felt like electricity going through my body. I arched my back as he grabbed my thighs and quickly lapped up some juices by running his tongue from the base to the top of my vagina. He wasn't really in the mood for oral sex and quickly moved up to position himself between my legs.

He took his shaft in his hand and slid the head of his cock up and down between the lips of my pussy. A few times he flicked it over my clitoris. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. He placed the head of his cock against my pussy and slowly guided it into my cunt. His cockhead spread my lips and slowly moved deeper into my wet cunt. I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around his body to pull him deeper into me. With a slow pace we started to make love, his penis sliding in and out of my cunt. I started moaning. He sat up and grabbed my legs and spread them wide open. He was sitting just in front of my pussy and his cock started pounding into me again as his hands were holding my ankles spread as wide as possible.

As Harald was pounding into me hard and fast, I cold feel an orgasm cumming quickly. I started moaning louder and this was a sign for him to keep the pace steady and hard so that I would cum soon. With long and deep hard poundings he made me cum. My pussy made contractions around his shaft and I screamed it out. It was a fantastic orgasm that caused my legs to feel numb.

Harald stopped moving so that I could enjoy the orgasm as much as possible. His cock was buried deep into me. I love it when a guy has his cock all the way inside my vagina. He laid back on top of me and pushed his shaft as deep as he could into me and left it there. This made me crazy and I started contracting my pussy to squeeze his shaft.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.