Taken Not Stirred - Cover

Taken Not Stirred

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 3: The Woman with the Golden Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Woman with the Golden Cock - An aging movie star recieves his cumuppence and it changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Roger was walking his usual route down to the park. For the past few months he had been living a different life, a different life because he was a different person. Roger was no longer acting like a privileged upperclassman. He was no longer snotty or rude just because he could get away with it, just because it was expected of people of his class. Roger no longer just took, took, and took; instead he gave of himself. He had become a valued member of society, instead of someone who just thought that he was better than the rest. Roger walked every day, and acted the perfect gentleman when in public, especially at fundraisers. He had become very charitable; lately he had been donating his appearance fee to the charity involved in the fundraiser.

My life is better now, Roger admitted to himself. Everyone that knew him agreed that a miraculous change had come over him. One thing that they didn't know was that he had a secret life. On the surface he was a well-mannered former movie star and an active Socialite. Underneath, he yearned for something different, something taboo.

It had been almost eight weeks since his last visit with Miss Penelope Pluggs. Almost two months since Roger had enjoyed the fulfilling experience of being taken by a woman with a strap-on. He had followed her advice and was keeping his arsehole limber and flexible. Roger wore a butt plug almost continuously, starting with the small and working up to the medium size.

Roger enjoyed the feeling of the plug present in his arse, especially on his walks. It felt good, it was good to have something solid in his arse, and it gave him the illusion of completeness. It had become a part of who he was and who he wanted to be. However, it was more like a tease to him, a tease of past experiences. Roger remembered occasions at Miss Penelope's when she had taken him, both willingly and unwillingly. When she had plunged her 'dick' deep in his arse and rode him until he came. Miss Penelope had not called him since Roger had last been at her mansion. He missed the sound of her voice, the way she took control and the intimacy they had shared.

Miss Penelope had told me not to be a stranger, so why don't I call her? The other times she had initiated contact; she had put the wheels in motion. Can I be willing to begin something I know will remove my control on events, can I begin a process that will take me deeper into the world of submissiveness? Yes, I decided, I can and will! Roger picked up the telephone and dialed the number for Miss Penelope.

Her butler answered and asked him to wait on the line. After a few minutes, the butler told Roger that she would return his call at her earliest convenience, and then rang-off. Roger waited by the phone all that day and half of the next. He would not leave his flat, not for anything. Roger was so worried about missing her call, that he would have gone without nourishment, except that Roderick brought him food. His whole life became focused on that phone, on the call he needed to come in.

When the phone finally rang, after hours of waiting, he picked the receiver up immediately. There was no pretense of being casual, his eagerness sounded in his voice. "Hello, Hello?" (Pause) "No, I don't want to retire to the Channel Islands. Get off this line!" Roger slammed down the phone with force. "Bloody telemarketers." Roger muttered.

Soon, the phone rang again, this time Roger was gruff and ill mannered when answering it. "Yes, what now?" he shouted into the phone. When he heard the voice at the other end of the line, all of the color ran out of his face and he stammered an apology, "Please forgive me, Miss Penelope, I did not realize that it was you."

(Pause) "Yes, thank you for asking, I'm fine."

(Pause) "Why did I call? I wondered if we could get together. Remember, you told me not to be a stranger."

(Pause) Roger blushed, "Yes I have been keeping it loose, I wear a butt plug now.

(Pause) "Friday afternoon would be fine. I'll wait for your car. I can't wait to see you." Roger blushed again, and then smiled.

(Pause) "I can bring those things." Roger blushed again, "Yes, I will do as you ask; I will wear what you say. See you then, bye."

Roger's manservant returned from the produce market and found a note from his employer telling him that his employer was shopping at Coscos and would return shortly. Strange, he thought, Mr. More never went shopping. He proceeded to put the veg away.

Meanwhile, Roger found himself walking around inside of Costcos, list in hand. He managed to find everything on the list. So far, so good, if I can make it past the checkout without incident, I'm home free. He was doing fine, not behaving like he was buying toys for a lusty romp, when the female clerk held up the while lace bikini panties. Oh my goodness, what is she doing? She asked Roger if he remembered what the price was and when he didn't, held them up into the air where all could see them and announced over the PA system, "Price check on aisle 5, underwear... Ladies underwear, lace panties, white."

Roger turned beet red. Why couldn't she be more discreet? I will never be able to come in here again. People will recognize me, and they will talk to their friends, my life is doomed. She continued to talk, this time chatting him up, "Yeah, for your girl? What a great gift, I've got two pair at home; don't wear them to work, of course. They are only for special occasions."

A busy looking clerk told her the price. "That much more?" She leaned close to Roger and said in a conspiratorial whisper, that could be heard all over the store, "I blame it on the Arabs; they obviously don't think they have enuff money, they want ours too." Roger walked back from the store, it was only 2 blocks, shaking his head about the wisdom of the young, stopping halfway home to mutter to nobody, "You know, she may be right."

It was only two days, but the wait seemed endless for Roger. His emotions rode on a frenzied roller coaster while he waited. His nerves were shot and he would go off on Roderick for any meaningless reason, and then would apologize, almost begging for Roderick to forgive him.


Finally the day came and Roger was waiting outside in front of his flat for the car. The fact that the car was on time and that he had been outside waiting for the last twenty minutes did not bother Roger, he was just happy to be going. He opened the car door and stowed his bag before the chauffeur could even get out of the car.

Roger greeted the chauffeur with a friendly 'hello' that surprised the chauffeur. He did not expect such a jovial greeting, especially from Mr. More. He had been rather abrupt the last time he had been driven and his attitude now was puzzling to the chauffeur. He was paid to drive, not to understand, so he uttered a cheery 'Good Afternoon Sir' and drove to the mansion.

Roger's cheery spirits were threatening to bubble over. He felt the urge to bare his soul to the driver, but Roger knew he would only embarrass him. He alternated between looking at his watch and looking at the speedometer. But as time he arrived at the mansion, the chauffeur was driven almost completely insane by his passenger's antics. He sat straight upright and did not say goodbye to Roger, just drove away after Roger had let himself out of the car. For his part, Roger didn't say anything to the chauffeur; he merely ascended the steps up to the main door. The door opened as he was climbing and there the butler stood, waiting for him.

Roger was calmly greeted by the butler, who took his case and led him to a part of the mansion he had not been in before. The butler handed him a sealed envelope and opened the door to a sitting room. "Your instructions are in the envelope. Have a good stay Sir." the butler said as he left the room, closing the door behind him.


Roger sat down and opened the envelope. It contained a note on Miss Penelope's personal stationary:

Dearest Roger,

I was so thrilled when you called. I have missed your company and your obedient service. Go through the door in front of you; move down the hallway to the first door on the left. Please remove your clothing, except for your darling panties and wait for me. Do not be concerned that my servants might see you in that state; they are not permitted in this part of the mansion.

Miss Penelope

Roger walked to the room as indicated by the note. He shrugged his shoulders, willing to follow Miss Penelope's instructions, and removed his clothing, keeping the panties on. Roger left his clothes folded in a neat pile on an end table. After some thought, he decided to leave the butt plug in, even though the note had not stated for him to do so. Roger stood facing the entrance to the room, his hands clasped in front of him. He was a little uncomfortable standing here wearing girl's underwear and was trying to be as modest as possible.

After what felt like hours to Roger, the door opened and Penelope walked in, perhaps glided in, a more apt term. She was stunning! Roger has seen her both dressed and undressed before, but this time she was at her most beautiful, most desirable. Roger's eyes lit up at the sight of her, and his sexual desire for her heightened to an even greater level, causing his penis to become erect.

Penelope wore what could only be described as nothing. She was wrapped in sheer silk. Each piece was barely a whisper, easily seen through and so light as to be insignificant. However, all of those pieces together, wrapped around her body, and showed only her supple curves. What appeared to be easy to see through, only teased the eye, and only gave the appearance of nudity. Her hair cascaded down to her shoulders, shimmering in the light, her auburn tresses dancing as she moved. She was perched on a pair of sexy high heels; so sexy they almost looked painful.

"Roger, so nice to see you." Penelope said as her eyes roved up and down his naked, athletic body. "Do you remember what you called me last time we were together?" she asked. His only reply was a befuddled look. "Shame on you for not remembering." She shook her finger at him. "You called me Mistress, I liked that. Do you want to call me Mistress from now on?"

Roger quickly and enthusiastically gave his reply to her question, "Yes Mistress, I like saying that, Mistress."

Penelope smiled, but cautioned him, "There is a lot of responsibility that goes with you calling me your Mistress, responsibility for both the Mistress and her 'sub'. Are you prepared to undertake the responsibility of my submissive? I will tell you what the terms are, for both of us, and then you can answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I will listen to the terms." said Roger obediently.

"First I will tell you your responsibilities. You must do what I say and not question what I tell you to do. You must never lie to me, if I find out that you have lied, the punishment will be far worse. You exist merely to please me; your pleasure comes last, if at all. You can leave at anytime you wish to, but you may never come back. Finally, you will keep our relationship secret. Do you understand the terms I have explained to you?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand what is required of me." said Roger.

"Secondly there are my responsibilities as your Mistress. I will tell you what to do, ensuring that I do not cause you to experience any permanent harm, physically or psychologically. I will tell you the truth, if I tell you anything, which I may or may not choose to do. If you lie to me or are lax in performing what I have instructed, you will be punished. Finally, I have the right to tell anyone about us, as long as that forwards our relationship as Mistress and sub. Do you understand the terms that I have told you? Do you agree to enter into this relationship, where I am your Mistress and you are my sub?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and want to be your sub." Roger promptly answered.

"Good my sub, very good. Kneel before me, your Mistress." Miss Penelope said sternly. Roger knelt before her, moving his hands to his sides. His erection was readily apparent; he enjoyed being her sub, so far. "Have you brought the items I told you to bring?"

"Yes Mistress, they are in the suitcase there." Roger pointed to his small suitcase sitting on the floor a few feet away.

She went on, "You are being very obedient Roger, which pleases me." She smiled, radiating goodness towards Roger, causing his cheeks to grow pink with pleasure. "You may get up now, and show me what you have brought."

Roger opened the suitcase and, one at a time, removed what he had brought and handed them one by one to his Mistress for her approval. From the case he removed set of 15 American clothespins, a tube of self-heating, lubricating ointment, a large butt-plug, a can of shaving cream, a twin blade disposable razor, a pair of thumb-cuffs and a selection of fishing weights.

As he handed each item to Penelope she inspected it, nodded and set it aside. Once Roger was done, his Mistress motioned him to kneel once again. She picked up the shaving cream and the razor. "Follow me, on your knees." she added in a sharp and commanding tone, as he prepared to get on his feet. "Understand that you are to be on your knees, unless I tell you otherwise. Perhaps this will help." His Mistress then removed a dog collar and a leash from a dresser drawer. She strapped the collar on him, tight. Feels a little too tight, thought Roger.

Penelope led Roger by the leash to a stylish marble bathroom near his room. Thankfully it was close, thought Roger, his knees were bruised by the time he got there. She instructed him to remove his white, lace panties, fold them neatly and place them on the counter near the sink. Roger was then told to sit on a footstool next to the sink and in front of a full-length mirror. I certainly look the part of a right wanker, but much better now that I've got those panties off, mused Roger. But, strangely enough, I'm excited by all this. His erection had grown nearly fully erect, helped by the constriction caused by wearing the panties. Roger sat and watched as his Mistress handed him the shaving items and told him to shave his pubic area bare, including his scrotum. She sat comfortably in a chair and waited for him to start shaving. She also warned him not to make a mess on the floor as he shaved, otherwise he would be punished. Any drop of shaving cream or water that landed upon the floor, he would be forced to lick clean with his tongue.

Roger had never done this before, so he was very nervous about shaving himself there. His Mistress was getting impatient and she cleared her throat. He got his balls and crotch area wet, and then spread some shaving cream there. The razor shook in Roger's hand and he looked to his Mistress. She gave him a commanding look and motioned him to start.

Roger first shaved the area beneath his sack. There weren't any problems, so he went on to shave the hair on his abdomen, above his cock and balls. So far, so good, he thought. He gulped and slowly ran the razor over his scrotum. Roger smiled at Mistress Penelope, "All done Mistress." he reported. That wasn't too bad, thought Roger, what was I worried about?

Mistress Penelope gave him a skeptical look. "Rinse it off sub." she ordered him. Roger stuck his crotch over the sink and splashed water over his crotch, rinsing off the shaving cream. His Mistress noticed that he had gotten some water and shaving cream on the floor, but didn't say anything, yet. Miss Penelope said, "Come over here and spread your legs, sub." She did not sound very pleased and Roger thought, what did I do wrong?

Roger walked over to her and spread his legs as he stood before her. His cock was now only partially erect and it waggled in her face as he spread his legs. She took his scrotum in her right hand and ran her other hand around his nut sack. This should have excited him, but he felt her hand catching on tufts of hair and Roger knew he had failed to please his Mistress.

"You did not get all the hair, so you'll have to do it again." she commanded. Roger started to move towards the sink, when his Mistress stopped him. "Wait." Mistress Penelope ordered. "If you fail to act properly, you will be punished. You obviously didn't remove all your genital hair and must be punished. Do you understand sub?" she explained as if she was talking to a small child. Roger nodded indicating that he understood. Mistress Penelope was secretly pleased that he had failed; she would teach him what would happen if he displeased her. It was an important part of his training.

"Go and get two of the clothes pins you brought... on your knees." his Mistress added. Roger fell to his knees and crawled out of the bathroom. He returned, crawling on his knees, and handed the clothes pins to his Mistress.

She cupped his chin with her left hand and stared into his eyes. "Sometimes pain leads to pleasure." she explained. She then attached a clothespin to each of his nipples. Roger first felt a sharp pain as each pin was attached. The last time he had felt something like this was when he was a young lad. He remembered the occasion of his first 'Tittie Twister'. The pain was similar, but this went on and on. He was relieved when the pain slowly faded to a dull ache. "You may now stand and shave again, be more exact this time and rinse the razor often."

Roger rose and got his skin around his cock & balls ready to be shaved. This time he started with his scrotum. His arm brushed against one of the pins as he shaved and it jerked as he felt fresh pain to his nipple. Luckily he had just finished a stroke and was not cut. Ouch, it's like being in a minefield.

Mistress Penelope smiled to herself as she saw her sub's arm jerk. This would teach him to be more careful, in all instances. "Go ahead Roger, just take your time and concentrate on what you are doing. You can play with your nipples later, if I approve." she added.

Roger scowled and continued to shave himself. She acted if I wanted to cause myself more pain, Roger considered. Do I want more pain? No, it was just his carelessness that made him brush against the pin. He didn't really like the pain, he decided. He carefully finished shaving, spreading his legs as needed and rinsing the razor often. There, I'm sure that I got it all. Roger rinsed and towel dried himself. Without instruction, Roger stood in front of Mistress Penelope and spread his muscular legs wide for her inspection.

Mistress Penelope ran one hand then the other over Roger's hairless balls and skin. If she had been a cat she would have purred. There... smooth, just the way I like it and I'll make sure that he keeps it like that. Mistress Penelope looked up at her subs obedient face, No; it should not be a problem. Roger shows much promise and I like the way he's keeping himself fit. "Very good sub, you have learned well."

The feel of Mistress Penelope's hands on his shaven skin, especially his balls, had returned Roger's erection to its former glory. Roger loved it when his Mistress touched him and the shaved skin made the feel of her hands twice as erotic. Careful Mistress, I don't want to get too excited, yet.

"So, you like being shaven?" Mistress Penelope asked with a twinkle in her eye. Not waiting for him to answer, she continued, "Make sure you keep it that way sub. This will be your bathroom when you are here. You're responsible for its appearance and cleanliness. If you don't perform as expected, and I expect a LOT, you will learn that there are more intense punishments than clothespins on nipples."

Having said that, she removed the pins from his nipples. Roger looked down at his chest and discovered that the clothespins had left his nipples flattened and misshapen. "Don't worry sub, they will bounce back." his Mistress said while chuckling.

Roger nodded and said, "I understand and was not worried Mistress. You would not do anything to really hurt me." He then gasped as the pain returned to his flattened nips. It was a dull ache caused by the blood rushing back into his expanding nipples.

"No, not permanently hurt you anyway. Now on your knees and crawl into your bedroom." Once he had crawled in, she entered and stood in front of him. She was pleased with the sight of his member bouncing as he crawled in. I might have to do something about that, she mused. "You heard me correctly; I said YOUR bedroom. The same rules apply as do to your bathroom."

She looked down at his engorged member. "Hmmm, it seems you are having a good time..." Mistress Penelope said as she raised one foot and started to stroke his swollen rod with the heel. Ohhhhhh, thought Roger, feels great, so erotic. "... A very good time. However, I have another rule to tell you. You may not cum without my permission. You may ask to cum, but don't abuse the favor. This applies whether I am present or not. Do you understand?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.