Taken Not Stirred - Cover

Taken Not Stirred

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 2: Live and Let Lie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Live and Let Lie - An aging movie star recieves his cumuppence and it changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Every week Roger got a letter. It was politely written asking about his health, etc. It also had a still picture of him being taken by Miss Penelope with a strap-on. It was her way of reminding him that she had not forgotten him or her hold over him. People in Roger's life noticed that he had changed since the charity dinner two months ago. He was distant; less self-assured and jumped when the phone rang. Several of his girlfriends had left him and even his manservant knew something was wrong. Of course he never asked and Roger never brought it up, there were still the basic proprieties to maintain.

Roger finally got the call he had been dreaded. Miss Penelope wanted to speak with him. Miss Penelope asked Roger if he was busy that Saturday. Of course, Roger said that he wasn't and she said she would send a car at noon for him. Miss Penelope was very polite, very unlike the woman that had taken his 'cherry' while he was tied down. He would have been more assured if she hadn't sent him those weekly pictures. He knew what she wanted, but felt powerless to prevent it.

The limousine was there at 12 sharp. The chauffeur opened the door for him and handed him an envelope. Roger was wearing a sport coat and slacks. His sport coat was emblazed with the symbol of one of the most prestigious men's clubs in London. Actually, all of his sport coats were so decorated. Roger opened the letter and read it while the limousine sped to Miss Penelope's mansion.

My dearest boy,

I am having a luncheon I would like you to 'perform' at for a few guests. If you are a good and proper boy, I will give you the original and all copies of our evening together. I expect you to be on your best behavior. If you do not wish to join us, tell my chauffeur and he will return you home. Of course, after that he will have to pay a visit to Fleet Street to a publisher friend of mine.

Your Mistress,

Penelope

Roger had mixed feeling about 'performing' at Miss Penelope's, but he felt he didn't have an option. Hopefully, she would be true to her word and his nightmare would end. He eyed the bar, but decided against it. Drinking had got him into this mess and just might keep him here. Besides, Martinis just didn't taste the same anymore.

The limousine pulled up at the mansion and Roger got out. The butler, the same butler who had tied him up, met him. Roger glared at the butler, but the butler seemed not to notice. That or he ignored my look. The butler merely said, "This way sir." And led him to a garden entrance to the side of the main house. Roger entered through the ornate archway and saw Miss Penelope sitting with two other women at a table within the garden. He walked up to them, forcing himself to smile.

Miss Penelope introduced him, "Ladies, please welcome Roger More, our special guest for the afternoon. Roger, this is Miss Claremont, Miss Paris Claremont. Her innocent and youthful face belied her true history of debauchery and wantonness. Roger recognized her as the young hotel heiress that had recently been the latest Internet craze. She was taking a break from her 'simple life'. She was dressed in a simple, partially sheer summer dress. It showed off her shapely legs and firm, young breasts. Penelope started to introduce the other lady, "You probably know the former PM..."

The former PM, a gray haired, slim woman interrupted her, "Call me Maggie, and I will call you Roger." Roger thought, Funny, I heard something like that just before my life went all to Hell.


Roger sat at the table and Penelope poured him some tea. Only it wasn't tea, it was a martini. Roger smiled awkwardly and pushed the cup away. "Thank you, but no.," he said to Penelope, "I've had bad experiences with alcohol." Penelope just laughed and the other women smiled knowingly. Great, thought Roger, no secrets between birds of a feather. Roger just wanted to get this afternoon behind him, the sooner they started, and the sooner it would end. He stared at Penelope and asked, "Well, are we ready Miss Penelope?" She smiled and looked at the other ladies. Penelope's eyes asked them if they were ready, as they told her by rising. Roger quickly rose to show the ladies respect. Penelope noticed that and smiled.

Penelope led the way into the villa. "I think we will be more comfortable in the sunroom. The sunroom was airy and bright, the outer walls and roof were mostly glass providing a sense of openness to the room. I hope you like it in here, a much different atmosphere than the bedroom, more open, more accepted," she said to the group. There were some very large throw pillows on the floor. "Shall we get ready?" Penelope asked pointedly.

Roger watched as all three ladies took off their clothes and fastened on Strap-on dildos, which also had a shorter shaft that went into their pussies. That way they would receive sexual stimulation as they took him in the butt. Now that she was naked, he could take a good look at Miss Maggie. She had a few varicose veins and her rather smallish tits drooped a little, but she was in good shape considering her age.

As the ladies were taking off their clothes, Penelope motioned to Roger to do the same. Roger slowly took off his clothes. Three of them, thought Roger, this would be hard to take but worth it if he could get out from under that tape. He would do almost anything to get his life back, even this.

The three women stood around Roger as he kneeled before them, their strap-on dildos bobbing in front of his face. They were all different. Miss Penelope had her black 9" strap-on, Miss Claremont had a thin purple strap-on. It was thinner than Miss Penelope's but an inch or two longer. Miss Maggie had a shorter but thicker strap-on. It was about 7" and navy gray. Roger shuddered when he saw it. It will really, really hurt and stretch my ass hole beyond belief. Miss Penelope said, "OK, who is first?" Miss Maggie told Miss Penelope that she should go first, for the sake of Roger's ass. Besides, we have been talking, Miss Maggie pointed to Miss Claremont, and we want to do something together while you take him.

Miss Penelope pointed Roger to the throw pillows. "After you," she purred. Roger got on his knees in the middle of the pillows. Miss Penelope placed a small crystal dish under the head of his hardening member.

"Please don't forget the lube, Miss Penelope," Roger said.

"Lube? Lube? Who said anything about lube," asked Miss Penelope. Roger's face went ashen and she laughed and produced a tube she had hidden behind her back. An audible sigh was heard from Roger and his body relaxed. She lubed up her strap-on and kneeled behind Roger.

Miss Penelope placed the head of her black dildo against Roger's little rosebud and pushed, the head slid in with an audible pop. She chided Roger; "You really need to keep your ass hole stretched out. You never know when you may be ass-fucked and too much pain is not good." She continued pushing with her hips and the dildo slowly disappeared into his ass. The others watched with fascination and undisguised lust as the realistic looking 'cock' made its intrusive journey. Once it was all the way in, Miss Maggie crawled next to him on all fours; she had taken off her strap-on, leaving her wet folds open for intrusion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.