Summer Job - Cover

Summer Job

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda gets really intimate with her boss during her Summer job ...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Since a very young age, I felt the need to stand on my own rather than always relying on my parents for everything. So, from age fifteen, every summer I searched till I found myself a summer job to have my own hard-earned cash to spend. I did this till I was twenty and I had my first real full-time job. This story is about the last summer job I had.

I was eighteen years old and had just finished my last year of school before I was heading to the university. After searching for a few weeks, I found a summer job in a clothes store. The job started in August and lasted for four weeks. It wasn't far away from our house, 10 minutes on my bicycle. The owners of the store were young married couple. They were in their early thirties.

To get this job, I had to go to the store for an interview with the owners. They were a very nice couple and were very nice to me. After the interview they told me I could start on August 1st. On my first day, they introduced me to the regular staff of the store. Besides the owners, there were 4 other women who worked in the store. I was the only student help that summer.

Everybody in the store had to wear the same outfit. Because it was summer, we had to wear a black skirt and a white halter-top. Underwear and shoes we had to pick ourselves. I loved working at the store. The days flew by. But in the second week, something happened that I didn't see coming at all, although the other women had hinted about what was to come.

The first week the owner flirted with me alot, but I though he was just being nice to me. But this day was different. It was a rainy day, and we didn't have many customers. Besides the male owner, whose name was Jeroen, only myself and one other woman was working in the store. Jeroen had been watching me all day long but I was too naive to realize that he wasn't looking at me to check if I was doing my work well, but he was looking at me cause he had other things on his mind.

I had to get some clothes from the stockroom, which was in the back of the store. After I turned on the lights of the room I closed the door behind me and searched for the type of clothes I needed. After searching for a few minutes in the large stockroom, I found what I was looking for. But the box was placed on the top shelf and I couldn't reach it. There was a small 3-step ladder standing in the corner of the room. As I placed it in front of the shelves, Jeroen came into the room.

I continued what I was doing I walked up the small ladder. I had to stand on the third step to be able to reach the box that I needed. As I grabbed the box with both my hands, I felt how Jeroen laid his hands on my hips. I turned my head and looked down at him with a questioning expression on my face. He told me he wanted to help me so I wouldn't fall. I took the box from the shelf I stepped down the ladder, step by step, while he kept his hands on my hips.

As I stepped back on the ground, I turned toward him and he took the box from me cause he noticed that it was a heavy box. He placed it on a table that was standing against the wall. I opened the box and took a few of the clothes I needed while Jeroen placed the ladder back in its place. While I was closing the box again, he stepped up close behind me and laid his hands back on my hips. He moved closer against me and I could feel his crotch pushing against my bottom.

He leaned forward till I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I heard him sniffing, taking in the scent of my perfume. His warm breath moved from my neck to my ear and he whispered into my ear with a deep voice how much he liked me. I smiled, not knowing what to say to such a compliment, especially if it's coming from your boss. He continued with his compliments while his hands moved downwards, sliding down my hips to my thighs. His hands touched the skin of my thighs as his lips touched my neck. He placed small kisses all over my neck, very slowly.

While my hands were still holding the box, I could feel his hand sliding up under my skirt. I didn't know what to do, but I felt that this wasn't right so I moved aside and turned towards him, telling him that I didn't think that this was a good idea. He said it was okay and that I had to forget about what just happened. I left him behind in the stock room as I made my way back into the store with the clothes I got from the box.

That whole day long, I couldn't get my mind off what had happened. I didn't know what to do. Was it wrong? Was it my fault? All I knew was that I didn't want to loose this job because it was paying very well. I barely slept that night, thinking about Jeroen. I remember hoping over and over that this wouldn't be the end of my summer job.

The next day I arrived at the store. Jeroen was already there, and I was the second one to arrive. He smiled at me and acted like nothing happened the day before. That was a relief to me.

Nothing really happened that day till it was lunchtime. The two other female employees were going to a local place to have their lunch which left Jeroen and me alone in the store. Like every day, the store was closed from 12 till 12.30. Jeroen's wife hadn't been in the store the last few days cause she had the flu.

I went to the storeroom were the employees also eat their lunch if they don't go out to eat it elsewhere. I was sitting at the table and had just started to eat my lunch when Jeroen walked inside. He was wandering through the storage room with a piece of paper and a pen, taking notes of what he had in stock and what he had to order.

At one point, he asked me for help. He wanted me to open a box that was on the lowest shelf and I had to count how many pairs of jeans were in the box. I walked towards the shelf were the box was standing. Jeroen was behind me and when I bent over to grab the box, he grabbed me by my hips again. I let go of the box and stood up straight. He pushed me forward a little as his hands were roaming all over my ass.

He started to say all kind of compliments again, how much he wanted me - stuff like that. I placed my hands on the shelf in front of me as I felt his hands roaming to the front, running over my stomach, upwards as he cupped my breasts through my halter-top. I closed my eyes as he started to kiss me in my neck. He told me that I had some pretty firm breasts and that he enjoyed what he was feeling. After mauling my breasts for a few minutes, his hands started to move down again over my stomach till they were on my thighs again. He kisses moved from my neck to my ears as he nibbles on my earlobe.

He commanded me to take a step backwards and to spread my legs a little. While I was still holding the shelf, I did as he said, parting my legs a little. As I did that, I could feel the bulge in his pants touching against my ass. He moved one of his hands under my skirt till it touched the fabric of my thong. Slowly he pushed it aside and moved his hand inside my thong. Jeroen kept kissing me all over as his fingers ran over my shaved vagina and a finger ran up between my pussy lips.

I was not really wet, just a little bit. He laid a finger on my clitoris and slowly started moving it up and down. While he was doing this, all kind of thoughts were running through my mind. I was enjoying this, but on the other hand, it wasn't right. He was married and also my boss. I decided to see just how far this was going.

His fingers toying with my clitoris made me wet. With his free hand he grabbed my shoulder and turned my face towards his so he could kiss me on my lips. I let him kiss me and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, flicking his tongue around with mine. Meanwhile his finger moved down moved pussy lips again and found the entrance to my vagina. Slowly he slipped a finger inside my warm, moist pussy. As he did this, a slight moan escaped my lips.

Slowly he started fingering me as we were kissing. After a few minutes I was wet enough and he slipped in another one, picking up the pace a little. My moaning was getting more regular and louder now. With long deep strokes he fucked his fingers inside me up to his last knuckles. I felt an orgasm building up inside me. Jeroen noticed that I was reaching that point of pleasure and fingered me as fast as he could till I reached my orgasm. My legs were trembling as I came... came hard.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.