Trip to the Pool - Cover

Trip to the Pool

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family trip to the swimming pool proves even more fun than expected and begins a series of changes in the life of a single mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

"I wasn't planning on letting you sleep."

Carole's comment fitted perfectly into the tone of our conversation, it was just the sort of flirtatious thing she had been saying all evening. Earlier her comments had seemed exciting, fun, daring; now I was beginning to feel slightly nervous. It had been so long since I had been out on a date that I had lost the confidence to just let matters run their course. Now we were fast approaching the point where I had some major decisions to make, the first and most important was whether or not I wanted a relationship with another woman. This afternoon in the pool had been a spur of the moment thing, a wave of excitement had made me act totally out of character. At least I thought it was out of character, but maybe part of me had always wanted that, maybe I had subconsciously always needed some sort of contact with another woman. One thing I was absolutely certain of, Carole wanted me that much was plain, but her approach was so different to a man's. She had complimented me, flattered me even but although she had made no secret of wanting to take me to bed there was none of the familiar predatory macho crap I had always found so off putting when I had been on my very occasional dates with men.

Carole was sitting quietly, her hand still resting on my thigh but without any sense of her being about to step up the intensity of her caress. She seemed to know that I needed to think and she was perfectly happy to wait and let me get things straight in my own mind. I came to a decision and smiled at her,

"I think you should take me home now."

I saw a resigned expression flicker across her face and realised how that sounded. I put my hand on top of hers and drew it higher on my thigh,

"I meant your home, please take me to bed Carole."

Her face lit up and I felt a surge of pleasure that such a simple request could make her light up like that. Reaching up I put a hand behind her head and pulled her closer, our lips met, softly brushing against each other. Just the touch of her lips on mine made me want more but the middle of a busy restaurant was hardly the right place. She lifted her head from mine and looked into my eyes,

"Are you sure darling?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything, I want you Carole, want you to hold me and make love to me."

I was sure, now the decision had been made I felt a sense of relief, as if a great weight had been taken off me. I was still uncertain about the idea of having a relationship with another woman, I couldn't think of myself as a lesbian. I remembered Carole's comments earlier about thinking of herself as just 'sexual' and decided that that was how I felt too. I was attracted to Carole on many levels, the physical level being the least important although she did look gorgeous tonight and I already knew just how good she looked undressed. What made me feel closest to her was the way our minds seemed so in tune, despite our different backgrounds and lifestyles in many ways we seemed so alike. The ways we seemed different were just as interesting, it would take us a long time to really get to know each other, time I was more than willing to spend.

Carole held my arm possessively as she led the way to the car park, again I was struck by how differently she acted, a man in a similar situation would have exuded that invisible aura of the successful hunter bringing home his prize. Once we were outside, away from prying eyes I pulled her to me, this time my lips pressed onto hers, my tongue slipped out, licking her, tasting her, kissing her the way I had wanted to a moment earlier in the crowded restaurant.

We climbed into the car and she leant across to help me with my seat belt, just like earlier a spark crackled between us. She laughed,

"Don't take this the wrong way but I am going to have to get you out of that silk underwear before you electrocute me!"

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

She gave me a serious look for a moment,

"There have been other women, I won't try to deny it, but I want you to know that you aren't just another notch on my bedpost. There is something growing between us, I don't quite know what or why but this is more than just a physical attraction on my part."

I grabbed her hand and held it tight,

"It is for me too, I can't remember ever feeling like this with anyone else, not so soon."

We were both skirting around saying directly what I think we were both beginning to realise, today had been the first step on a long road, tonight we were about to take the next and neither of us knew quite where that road led. We were both silent as she drove us out of town and into an estate of large houses, she pulled onto a wide driveway and pressed a button on the dashboard, in front of us a garage door swung silently up. Carole drove in and behind us the door swung back down,

"So much more discreet," she grinned, "I bet the neighbours hate it."

She led the way out of the garage into a small lobby, Carole produced a key and opened a door to one side then led the way up a flight of stairs.

"The boys are asleep in the main house, we can use the flat over the garage."

I couldn't help myself wondering how many other women she had brought here, the routine seemed just that, routine, practiced. She saw my look and understood,

"No, this was the au pair's flat, she left about three months ago and we have just had it redecorated."

At the top the stairs opened into another small lobby, Carole pointed at the doors in turn, bathroom, kitchen, second bedroom, she opened the next door, and this is the living room. I stepped in and stood amazed, it was huge, easily as large as the whole ground floor of my house, at one end was a dining area with a door to the kitchen, in the centre were two large leather sofas facing a huge television.

"Over there," Carole waved towards the opposite end of the room, "is the main bedroom."

I looked around stunned,

"I'm in the wrong job if your au pair gets a flat like this."

She giggled,

"We have done it up a bit since she left, Dave, that's my husband, needed to spend some money to reduce his tax bill so we let an interior decorator have a free hand, no expense spared. We are quite pleased with the result."

"Well I'm definitely impressed, but there's no way I'm ever letting you see the inside of my house."

Carole laughed again,

"I can't take the credit, all I did was earn the money, someone else did all the clever designing and stuff."

She leant against the wall and lifted one foot at a time, giving a soft moan of pleasure as she slipped off her shoes.

"That feels better, please make yourself comfortable."

I repeated her actions giving my own little sigh as I took the tight shoes off. Carole switched off the overhead light leaving just three wall lights to softly illuminate the room. We moved together without a word, our arms slipping around each other, pulling each other close as our lips met again. This time there was no holding back, no worry about being seen, we let our passion rise unchecked. Our lips writhed against each other, tongues licking against each other. My arms tightened around her pulling her closer feeling the silky material of our dresses sliding against each other. Her hands stroked up and down my back, fingertips caressing me, running up and down sending little shivers through me. She found the zip and slowly tugged it down, her hand brushed against my skin as she pulled the fastener lower. I felt her give a soft sigh of appreciation as she discovered my basque, she pulled her lips from mine briefly,

"Did you wear that for me darling?"

I nodded and pulled her head closer again pressing my lips to hers, thrusting my tongue between them to lick slowly across her teeth. Her hands were roaming inside the open back of my dress her fingers trailing across my skin, I could almost feel my skin coming alive at her touch, tingling as her fingertips stroked slowly across my shoulder blades. We were both panting slightly as she broke our kiss again and taking my hand led me slowly to the bedroom. As the door closed behind us I stood amazes again, the bedroom was as beautiful as the rest of the flat, a king size bed placed centrally on one wall, built in cupboards and wardrobes surrounding it. Carole stood behind me and I felt her lips press against the back of my neck, I shivered involuntarily and moaned softly. Her hands began easing my dress off my shoulders, fingers stroking down my arms as she eased the dress off, it fell away from me, catching briefly around my hips before falling in a silken puddle around my ankles. I heard Carole catch her breath,

"You look so beautiful Julia, so sexy, I want you so much."

I turned in her arms and looked deep into her eyes as I began slowly undoing her dress, she had a line of buttons running down her front and I slowly undid them in turn gradually revealing more and more of her body, underneath she was wearing a lacy camisole, her nipples were clearly visible, swollen and pressing against the materiel. I flicked my fingers across them briefly making her moan again then returned to undoing the buttons. A moment or two later her dress joined mine on the floor and our arms wrapped around each other again. Our lips met again, our kisses were hungrier, more demanding now. Slowly she walked me backwards until I felt the edge of the bed against the back of my knees. I'm not sure if she pushed or I pulled but we fell onto the bed, lips still pressed firmly together. We rolled onto our sides, still facing each other, still locked in our kiss. Her thigh pressed between mine and I spread my legs slightly allowing her to roll me slightly onto my back. I was rocking my hips slightly feeling her thigh between my legs, our stockings rubbing silkily against each other. Carle propped herself up on one elbow looking down into my eyes, she gently pushed a few stray strands of hair away from my face before her fingers stroked down tracing the line of my cheek then trailing down the side of my neck and onto the upper slopes of my breasts.

"Lie still my darling, let me undress you slowly."

She pulled away and knelt up by my side, I felt her fingers stroke slowly up the outside of my thigh then the slight release of tension in my stocking as she unclipped the first suspender. I almost giggled as a stray thought crossed my mind, she had undone my suspender so easily, no man had ever managed it so deftly but they never would know as much about the mysteries of lingerie as another woman. In the time it took that thought to run through my mind she had the other strap undone and she began slowly rolling my stocking down, following it with her lips, planting a trail of soft kisses down my thigh, across my knee, down my shin. Each kiss seemed to leave a mark, I seemed to feel each one even as she moved on to the next. She pulled the stocking free and immediately moved up to begin the process all over again on my other leg. Her hair brushed against my tummy and I found myself twisting trying to make contact with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.