Uncle Bob's Gas Station - Cover

Uncle Bob's Gas Station

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Bob hires his sister Lana to pump gas, there's a serious increase in business. She finds out pumping gas can lead to... getting pumped. Oh yes, and she's got a daughter too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Rough   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Mindy couldn’t believe her eyes as she peeked at her mother and her Uncle on the bed. She had a perfect view of her mother’s pussy as Uncle Bob’s cock tip first kissed it, and then slipped between the fleshy lips there. Those lips flowered open and seemed to caress his thick log as it began to sink into her. Mindy thought back to when she had sat on her uncle’s lap. She had felt the lump there, and wiggled on it because it felt good. Now the thing that had felt so good against her own pussy was sliding into her mother’s pussy.

It looked too big to fit in a woman. Mindy couldn’t believe it was going in so easily. But it did ... all the way in. It had to be pressed against her mother’s beating heart!

And Mindy couldn’t believe her ears either. First was a combined sigh from each of them, there on the bed, as Uncle Bob’s prick slithered into her mother’s pussy. Her mother’s voice sounded like when she sank down into a tub full of hot water, a sigh of immense satisfaction and relaxation. Uncle Bob’s voice sounded like he was in some kind of terrible pain until he was mostly sheathed in hot pussy. Then, when there was only a couple of inches left, her mother said something and he slammed the rest of his cock into her hard enough to make her whole body jiggle and shake.

Mindy had heard everything her mother had said, and couldn’t believe her mother had told him that. Then, her mouth dropped open and her hand slid into her crotch as her mother said the rest.

The effect on her Uncle was obvious to an observer. He had pushed his prick all the way in her mother, but suddenly he was trying to push it in even further, and his feet dug into the sheets and his butt cheeks flexed and he ... grunted! He made funny sounds, again like he was in pain or something.

As her finger slid over her own aroused clitty, Mindy realized with shock that her Uncle was ejaculating in her mother. Part of her mind noted that his cock had been naked when he stuck it in her mother, and that meant his ... sperm ... was going inside her mother right this instant! The thought of what that must be like made her knees weak and she leaned against the wall. Her free hand darted to her panties and pulled them down so she could rub her pussy faster and spread her legs wider.

And, when her mother accused him of thinking of his niece while he was shooting off his stuff inside her, and he admitted that he was ... Mindy had her orgasm, her finger firmly planted in her own unused pussy.

Mindy knew she was breathing so loud that the rutting couple in the room must surely hear her. She edged along the wall toward her own room.

Which was why she didn’t hear Bob say, “Wait. Did you say defenseless pussy? As in unprotected pussy?”

Or hear her mother say, “Of course it’s unprotected. I don’t have sex with men, Bobby. Why would I be on the pill?”

That might have blown her young mind, but even without it Mindy couldn’t sleep until she’d rubbed herself off two more times. Then, later in the night, she woke up and had to rub her pussy again.

The next morning Mindy didn’t bring them breakfast in bed. She couldn’t because she was fast asleep when her mother wrung another cuntful of thick juice out of Bob’s balls and then left him to doze off while she got dressed.

She grabbed a cold breakfast and left. She had a four hour drive ahead of her to get to the wedding. Beth was using the same dresses she had used in the previous wedding. Since Lana hadn’t changed sizes since that wedding, she knew the dress would still fit.

An hour later Mindy woke up groggily and got up to go to the bathroom. After that she went to the same door she’d leaned against last night, having an orgasm while she watched her mother and uncle ... mate. She knew her mother was gone to the wedding. Uncle Bob was still asleep ... alone.

Mindy replayed her conversation with her mother, particularly the part about how, if she thought about having sex with anybody other than Uncle Bob, she should talk to her mother first.

But she didn’t want to have sex with anybody other than Uncle Bob. And the feelings that had ripped through her last night, as she watched them ... those feelings were still there inside her. She knew what Uncle Bob felt like during a hug ... with their clothes on. She wondered what that hug might feel like with her skin... all of her skin ... touching his skin.

Mindy went in and slipped in bed, sliding under the sheet and up against her warm, sleeping uncle. She didn’t know how long her mother would be gone, but didn’t worry about it. She wasn’t breaking any rules. His skin felt good. It felt so good that it was enough ... for now ... just to feel him pressed against her.

She drifted back to sleep, liking the odor of Uncle Bob’s back as she snuggled up to him.

It was Bob who awoke next. He’d forgotten all about Lana going to the wedding, and felt soft woman flesh pressed against his back. He registered that one of his lover’s arms was lying, draped limply across his hip, her hand almost touching his cock, which began to stiffen at once.

When it was fully hard and aching to slide into a nice, warm, welcoming pussy, he reached down and grasped her hand, molding her hand around it and jacking himself gently. It didn’t take long before he felt her breathing change as she exhaled in the middle of his back.

She was awake.

Her hand tightened on his rod and he didn’t have to keep his hand there any longer, as she continued to slowly slide her hand up and down him, peeling his foreskin off his glans and then bunching it back over the sensitive tip.

Mindy had waked up in that way that puts us somewhere between dreaming and recognizing reality. It seems like a dream, maybe one you wish was true, and it’s a nice dream, so you don’t actually try to continue waking up. She squeezed the penis she was quite sure was in her hand and it felt real ... strong ... solid. That was when she opened her eyes and realized it was real.

Uncle Bob moved his hand off hers and let her stroke him. She felt a flood of wet in her pussy. It never even occurred to her young mind that he might think she was her mother.

Bob luxuriated in the feel of being caressed so intimately by the woman he loved. He felt her press her breasts against his back and suddenly smelled the distinctive odor of turned-on woman. He knew that her pussy would taste of fresh juice, and felt a strong urge to get his tongue into her pussy and suck up that wonderful nectar. But the need in his balls was too strong. He wanted to spurt up inside her again. Her admission that she had let him spurt in her unprotected womb had affected him seriously. She’d cooed in his ear as the tip of his prick kissed her cervical lips and then drenched those lips with sperm. She’d whispered in his ear that she wanted his essence deep inside her, urging him to cum in her. She had wanted his seed. And he had been delerious about that. That thought drifted on as his prick began weeping drips of precum in preparation of flooding her inner lips again.

He rolled over, reaching for his lover.

The first thing he realized was that his lover had shrunk. At the same instant he recognized Mindy’s face under all that blond hair that was draped across it. And he also realized that, while he hadn’t known who he was in bed with ... she most certainly did know it was his prick she still had clasped firmly in her hand.

Big, blue eyes stared into his as she blew out of the side of her mouth, trying to clear the hair away from her face. Bob brushed it aside. She didn’t smile, or talk.

But she kept stroking his cock.

To kiss seemed like the most normal, indeed demanded thing for them to do, and that kiss started with soft, hot lips touching, gently, caressingly. It turned hard, demanding and passionate almost immediately.

It was a good thing Lana wasn’t there. Her fantasy about Bob going slowly and carefully, making her daughter’s first time a gentle event in which her maidenhood was coaxed into departing and fled painlessly ... well it just didn’t happen that way.

In fact, she’d have probably been beating him with whatever she could find, had she been standing there watching what happened.

Bob’s need had been urgent when he first rolled over. It got white-hot during that kiss. In a rush of body movements, some made by him, some by her, he suddenly found himself hunched over his beautiful niece, her legs splayed open for him and the head of his prick pressed against what tampons and her fingers had left of her hymen. Their lips were still locked, as if glued together and stayed that way until, with a remarkable lack of self control, Bob shoved half of his cock into the poor girl.

While Mindy and her girlfriends had talked endlessly about having sex, and while Mindy had heard all the descriptions from her friends who claimed to have actually done it, she still, for all intents and purposes, had no idea what to expect. As the kiss deepened to something she’d never experienced before and she felt a need inside her body that just had to be met, she felt her Uncle roll on top of her. She spread her legs for him willingly, lustfully, opening herself to him like she had dreamed of so many times.

And when she felt the blunt head of a man’s cock at her virgin portal, her pussy squirted another dollop of lubricating juice into her pussy channel and it splashed against the smooth hard thing that was now closing off its escape.

And so, when her tender teen pussy was suddenly half full of throbbing man meat, Mindy wasn’t nearly as prepared for it as she’d believed she was.

Eeeeep!“ she said into her Uncle Bob’s sucking lips as her own lips tightened into a grimace at the pain. Her baby blue eyes opened wide, so wide one could see white all around the irises. Bob should have been able to see white all around them, because his eyes should have been open, so he could watch her face and adjust his intrusion. But the feel of her jellied pussy squeezing his cock like an iron fist made him groan and close them.

Her squeak of pain, however, got through to him and he did open his eyes. He saw those baby blues, and the pain and the passion and the ... fear that was in them.

He felt like the dog he was as shame washed over him.

“Oh baby,” he whispered to those bottomless eyes. “I’m so sorry, honey.”

He literally jerked his prick out of her overstuffed pussy and pushed back onto his knees to take his weight off her torso.

The sudden emptying of her pussy resulted in immediate changes in Mindy. There was the instant disappearance of the painful pressure in her pussy, but, astonishingly, there was also the instant feeling of terrible loss as his hard prick left her body. And the stimulation of his skin against hers as he hulked over her, touching her almost everywhere at once was suddenly gone too. She was able to take a deep breath as she felt relief and terror at the same time. The terror was no longer based on pain, but on the fear that he was going to stop completely.

The look in her eyes changed somehow and she gripped his sides with her fingers.

No!! Uncle Bob!” she pulled at him. “Wait!

He froze, the tip of his prick dipping a little and touching her pussy lips as he began to soften in shame.

“I’m so sorry, baby,” he said again, misery in his eyes.

“You can’t just stop,” she breathed at him. “I’ve waited so long for this.”

There was no pretense between them. He knew she wanted him and she knew he was aware of that. Little Mindy had, indeed, grown up quite a bit in the last week.

“I want this,” she said, pulling harder on him. Her hips arched up off the bed and his prick slid through the lubrication coating her mons. It didn’t go in her, though, and slid up into her pubic hair.

Bob saw in her eyes she was telling the truth. He rolled backwards, pulling her over on top of him. She lay down on him immediately, re-establishing the tactile contact of her skin against his as she sought his lips for another kiss.

That kiss lasted for two full minutes as they explored each other’s mouths with lips and tongue. She ground her pussy against his abdomen. When the kiss broke he helped her adjust until his again-hard prick dug between her tight labia.

“Now go slow,” he warned. He pulled her down until he could get his lips around her left nipple and she sighed happily as streaks of pleasure shot from her breast to her pussy. She craved that pressure that, before, had been pain and shock.

Mindy began wiggling her way onto her Uncle’s prick. With a chorus of “Uh”s and “Ah”s and “Mmmm”s she worked and worked until the pressure was back. But this time there was only a little pain. She opened her eyes and saw the love in her Uncle’s staring back at her. Going back for another two minute kiss she used that kiss to hump the rest of the way onto his spear, until, at last, she felt her clitty contact the base of his cock.

She rested and kissed her Uncle some more. Then she began to experiment with the newly discovered muscles she felt being split apart by Uncle Bob’s thick rod. She squeezed and wiggled, extracting a groan from him.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“Oh baby, you have no idea,” he groaned. “How are you doing?”

“This feels good Uncle Bob. Could you ... suck me ... you know ... some more? She arched her chest toward him. Her nipples were spiked and half an inch long. They weren’t pink any more either, having turned a dusky, almost maroon color.

Bob leaned up and pulled her down at the same time, capturing a stiff nipple and sucking on it. He bit it gently and put his hands on her hips, helping her find the way to move so that his cock slid out and then back in. She pushed hard and he felt the tip of his cock dig into her cervix. She moaned, and it sounded like a combination of pain and desire.

“Does it hurt to go too deep?” he asked, mostly to try to keep himself from firing long ropes of sperm into her womb. He wanted to wait until she’d had an orgasm before he let loose, but it was getting harder and harder to maintain control.

“Awwwwww,” she whined, pushing herself down on him hard again. “It’s ... I can’t ... it hurts, but it hurts good?” she was rocking now. “Does that make sense?”

“Ummmm,” he said, trying to think of how many studs he’d have to buy if he wanted to build a thirty foot wall with studs on sixteen inch centers. He was leaking in her steadily now.

“She sat up, lifted her body and then let it slam down on his cock, driving him deeper into her than ever before. “Uhhhhh,” she grunted, reaching up with her hands to pinch her nipples. “It’s all the way in me Uncle Bob,” she said. “Do you think you could get on top of me now? Like when you do this with Mommy?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.