Uncle Bob's Gas Station - Cover

Uncle Bob's Gas Station

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Bob hires his sister Lana to pump gas, there's a serious increase in business. She finds out pumping gas can lead to... getting pumped. Oh yes, and she's got a daughter too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Rough   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Bob knocked on the door two hours later with flowers in one hand, and a bottle of wine in the other. Mindy flew to the door and screeched, “Uncle Bob! My favorite Uncle!”

Bob laughed and hugged her. “I’m your only Uncle princess.”

She pressed herself against him. “I know. You smell good” she said, pushing her nose against his chest and inhaling deeply. “You smell like you’re going on a date.”

“It’s just after-shave silly girl” he said. “I shaved so I wouldn’t rub your face off when I did this!“ He stuck his face into her neck, between her shoulder and head and sealed his lips on her throat. Then he blew a gust of air that made a farting sound as it broke the seal. Mindy shrieked and pushed at him, trying to get away. Bob picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, and then walked into the kitchen with her kicking and screaming and laughing all at the same time. He had to hold onto her to keep her from falling and his hand slapped down on her pert bottom. He couldn’t help but notice how firm and round that teen bottom was.

Lana was standing at the stove in shorts and a tube top, with an apron covering her from neck to thighs. Printed on the front was “Kiss the Cook!”.

Bob leaned over and put his niece on her feet. She was still laughing and tried to tickle him. He tickled back and stuck his fingers into her ribs. As she wriggled his hands tickled her breasts too and she giggled hysterically, but didn’t bat his hands away.

Finally he gave the sports sign for “Time Out” and she paused, gasping for breath. “I gotta do something,” he said. “Be right back”.

Then he went to Lana and bent her over backwards, kissing her on the mouth. She had to hold onto him to keep from falling. It was a powerful kiss. Before she could react he brought her back up and stood back. She was blushing and sputtering.

Mom!!” gasped Mindy “You kissed Uncle Bob!” She sounded scandalized.

“I most certainly did not!“ said Lana. “He kissed me!

“Yup!” cracked Bob. “I had to! It’s a rule! See ... it says so right there!” He took his two index fingers and underlined the words on her apron, pressing the cloth. It looked like he was underlining her breasts, because his fingers drew lines on the undersides of both breasts.

Mom!“ Mindy yelped. “Uncle Bob touched your breasts!

“Yes Ma’am I did” growled Bob “And I’m gonna touch yours next!!” He stuck his two fingers out and advanced on Mindy. Her initial look of panic was immediately replaced with calculation, like she had a plan, but she backed up, her hands waving in front of her.

“Oh no you don’t you horrible old man,” she cried in a voice that made it obvious that she thought he was neither horrible nor old. “No man has ever touched my breasts ... and you shall not be the first!”

She darted to one side and as he lunged for her she stopped and dove toward him, diving through his legs.

She almost made it too! But he was able to catch her ankle. Then he grabbed her calf with the other hand, and then moved his first hand to her knee, climbing up her leg while she howled with laughter and kicked at him with her free foot. He squeezed her knee, just above the kneecap, where it tickles maddeningly, making her helpless and then sat down on her thighs. Now she could only bat at his hands as he poked her stomach and ribs, getting closer and closer to her breasts.

She was almost helpless with gales of laughter and she finally shouted, “Stop!

Bob froze and Mindy gasped in two or three great lungfuls of air. Then she flopped her arms out beside her, leaving herself completely open and said, “I surrender you horrid beast. Have your way with me if you must, you disgusting pervert!”

Quick as lightning, Bob cupped both hands and covered a breast with each, giving each of her breasts one quick squeeze. Then he jerked his hands away so fast that an observer might not have believed he actually did it. In the process he discovered his niece was not wearing a bra, and that her breasts were mighty firm and fine.

Mindy, for her part, had been telling the truth. Not being allowed to date yet, no man had touched her breasts. She hadn’t thought he’d actually touch them if she ‘surrendered’, and the feel of her Uncle’s hands on them sent a thrill through her that she wasn’t at all prepared for. Bob got up and she found herself lying on the floor, trying to catch her breath. Her Uncle held out a hand and she grabbed it, letting him pull her to her feet.

She glanced at her mother, who had watched the whole scene smiling.

“Don’t look at me,” Lana said to her daughter. “You’re the one who told him to have his way with you.”

Mindy sighed and looked at her Uncle who had sat down to rest after all the effort. She went over to him and promptly sat down on his lap. She wiggled to get comfortable and felt a distinct lump under her butt. She wasn’t stupid. She knew exactly what that lump was, and it sent a thrill through her too. “My my,” she said softly in his ear. “You really are a pervert!” She wiggled her butt as she said it and then laughed as he turned red.

“Leave the poor man alone Mindy” chided her mother. “He’s not used to having girls rubbing themselves all over him. You might just bite off more than you can chew.”

Just then Bob brought up one finger and pointed it at Mindy, making it go in circles. She scooted off his lap and escaped, giggling. Then she helped her mother set the table.

They ate Lasagna, salad and green beans, stuffing themselves with the excellent meal. Afterwards Mindy went to the refrigerator and got out a bowl of chocolate pudding. “I made this for dessert. That makes me a cook too, doesn’t it? Shouldn’t I get a kiss too?” She put it on the table, along with bowls.

Bob served himself. “I’ll have to taste it first. It might not be any good, you know! No kiss if it’s no good!” He took a spoonful and savored it. Then another. “Hmmmm, I can’t tell. I may have to try some more.” Mindy complained he was teasing her and he promised her a kiss at bedtime.

Lana smiled at the two of them, then said she’d picked up a few movies they might want to watch. They left the dishes for later and went to the living room. Bob and Lana sat down on the couch, thigh to thigh and he put his arm around her. “That was a fine meal Lana,” he said. “A guy could get used to that pretty easy.” She preened at his compliment and lay her hand on his thigh. “You’re welcome any time big brother.” Mindy had put a movie in and plopped herself down on Bob’s other side. Soon they were immersed in the action adventure she’d chosen, all cuddled up together. Bob had an arm around each one.

Halfway into the next movie Mindy fell asleep leaning against her Uncle. Lana was drowsy but comfortable, encased in her brother’s strong arm. She turned her head and said “You could stay the night ... if you want. So you wouldn’t have to wake up to drive home.” His face was inches away.

“I don’t want to put you out. Where would I sleep?” he asked softly.

“Well, there is the couch,” she said. “But I have a great big bed that’s way too big for just me. I suppose it would be more comfortable if I let you sleep there.”

“Hmmmm,” he said.

“But you’d have to behave yourself” she whispered, her mouth closer to his ear now.

“Hmmmm,” he said again.

“I mean there hasn’t been a man in my bed for four years,” she said.

“And if there was, all of a sudden, and he didn’t behave himself, I don’t think I’d be able to resist him.” Her mouth was almost touching his ear. “I mean I’d be almost helpless ... and if he was a horrible ... old ... disgusting ... pervert ... he’d be able to just have his way with me...” she licked his ear.

Bob shuddered. He was fully erect. He tried to control his voice. “I suppose I could promise to behave myself. Why don’t you go put a few knives under the pillow ... just in case ... and I’ll take Mindy up to her room.”

They got up and Bob put one arm under Mindy’s knees and the other under her shoulders and neck. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and carried her to her room. She woke up, but cuddled against him as he walked. “Is it bedtime already?” she complained. He nodded as he lay her on her bed. “I have to have my jammies” she said, pointing to a chair that had a large T shirt draped over it. He picked it up and handed it to her.

“I’m so tired. Won’t you help me Uncle Bob?” There was a glitter in her half-opened eyes that Bob recognized as the look of a woman teasing a man to get his attention firmly on her.

Without batting an eye he unbuttoned her shirt, baring her teenaged breasts while she sat up. Then she lay back while he unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off her hips, leaving her clad only in a pair of light blue panties. He stood, just looking at her. She was delicious looking.

She held up her arms and he pulled her back to a sitting position and dropped the shirt over them, pulling it down over her head. She lay back and held her arms up again.

“My kiss,” she said.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss she would remember for the rest of her life. It left her limp. Had he stayed he could have done anything he wanted to to her and she could not have resisted. Instead he draped a sheet over her, kissed her forehead, and left, turning off the light. Before he’d gone ten feet her hand was in her panties and she was writhing under that sheet.

When he got to Lana’s bedroom the door was open. She had pulled down the covers and turned on the ceiling fan, as it was a summer night. She was also naked.

“I sleep in the nude,” she said. “I hope that’s okay”.

“Funny,” he said, dropping his clothes. “I do too.”

There was no pretense. They picked up their physical relationship right where they left it off, so many years before. She welcomed him as he mounted her and they moved together with remembered rhythms as he slid into her and she groaned with an immediate but small orgasm. He too was overly sensitized, and didn’t last long.

For the first time in their lives, he didn’t pull out. Instead he pushed hard as his rampant prick splattered her full of his incestuous seed. Clenching each other tightly, they rolled so they could cuddle with him still seated. Then, under the breeze of the fan, they slept.

He woke up the next morning feeling her warmth on his arm. They had rolled apart during the night and, at some time, she had apparently awakened and pulled the bedspread over them. He rolled his head to find her face inches from his, her eyes open.

“Hi beautiful,” he said.

“Hi stud,” she said back.

They might have said more, and done more, but just then Mindy came through the bedroom door with a tray in her hands. On it were two coffee cups, two plates with no-longer-frozen waffles on them, and a couple of forks.

“I made you guys breakfast in bed!” she announced gaily.

Lana flamed red and covered her eyes with her hands. “Ohhhh I’m so embarrassed,” she moaned.

“Well Thank You Punkin!” said her uncle. “That was an awfully nice thing to do.”

“What’s the matter with Mommy?” asked Mindy, handing the tray to her uncle.

“She’s embarrassed that you found us in bed together,” said Bob, picking up a waffle and taking a bite.

“Oh,” said Mindy. She climbed up on the bed, crawled over Bob as he held the tray up in the air, trying to keep the coffee in the cups, and lay between her mother and uncle. “Grownups are so silly,” she said.

Her mother uncovered one eye.

Mindy looked at her with a serious face. “I know about sex, mommy.” The incongruity of the first part of her statement, delivered in a very adult voice, followed by the word ‘mommy’, was so bizarre that Bob laughed.

Both women turned frosty stares on him.

“Hey,” he grinned. “I’m just so happy I had to laugh.”

“So it was good sex?” asked Mindy, just as seriously as before.

Mindy!“ squealed her mother. “This is not a proper subject for conversation!”

Mindy ignored her and sighed. “The girls I know who say they’ve had sex say it wasn’t very good. Some day I hope to have really good sex. I think about it sometimes and I get all...” She wiggled and blushed.

“Horny?” Bob finished for her.

Bob!“ squealed Lana. “What has this world come to when my daughter and my brother are talking about sex, while we’re all lying in bed?” She was so agitated that she sat up. The covers dropped, exposing her breasts. She snatched at them, pulling them back up.

Mindy sighed again, picked up a cup of coffee and offered it to her uncle. “Mommy’s really beautiful isn’t she?”

Bob sensed she wasn’t teasing. “Uh huh, she sure is.”

“Her boobs are so big and pretty. Men like big boobs don’t they Uncle Bob?”

“Sure, sweetie.” Bob had no idea where this was going, but he sensed ever more that something was bothering the girl and she really needed to talk about it. “But breasts aren’t the most important part.”

Mindy’s big, blue eyes stared into his. “Really? Cause my boobs will never be as big or pretty as Mommy’s”

Lana opened her mouth, her eyebrows rising, but Bob reached behind Mindy and put a restraining hand on her shoulder. He gave a short shake of his head.

“I don’t think that will matter even a little bit, even if it’s true” he said. “What really turns a man on is the woman’s personality, and you have a fabulous personality. I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about turning men on, Mindy.”

Mindy almost glowed with pleasure and, taking the tray from him and handing it to her mother, she rolled over and hugged her Uncle fiercely.

“Thank you Uncle Bob,” she said. “I love you.”

Bob hugged her back and said, “And I love you too pumpkin. I always will.”

Mindy let him loose and rolled to face her mother. She snuggled against her, rather than hugging her. “And I love you too, Mommy.”

Lana melted and her eyes got wet. “I love you more than anything baby,” she whispered.

Then, with as much energy as she’d used when she bounded into the room, Mindy rolled over her mother, who had to hold the tray up in the air to let her go. Her feet hit the floor. “I’m going to go watch TV” she said.

As she got to the door she turned, and in that serious voice she addressed them both. “Try not to make so much noise the next time. I was afraid the neighbors would hear it and I got all embarrassed.” With great dignity she turned and bounced out of the door.

Lana sat, staring after her. She wasn’t aware that, in taking the tray and lifting it, the covers had fallen in her lap again. She looked at Bob with an open mouth. “What in the world was that all about?”

Bob took a sip of badly made, cold coffee and smiled. “I think little Mindy is growing up, Lana. That’s what I think.”


It was Saturday and Bob never opened the station until 9:30 on Saturdays, so they had breakfast, got dressed and went to work together. They only stayed open until two O’clock on Saturdays too, so they had a short work day. Lana took every possible opportunity to tease her brother. She was wearing a halter top again today, and she bent over constantly to pick some small piece of trash up off the floor or driveway. Sometimes she bent over facing away from him, letting her tight shorts outline her butt. She teased the customers too, though not nearly so blatantly. She just let them look, and if there was a particular part of her they seemed to like to look at most, she serviced their vehicles in such a way that what he was looking at was easy to see.

Between customers they sat in the shade and talked about things in general. She told him about how Beth Carleson, her best friend from High School, was getting married for the third time the next day and had called, frantic, begging Lana to be in the wedding.

“You’d have thought she was a virgin, the way she was carrying on,” laughed Lana.

“Maybe she feels like one.” said Bob. “You know, new guy and all that.”

“Beth feeling like a virgin is like saying a dog thinks like a cat. She hasn’t been a virgin since we were eleven. She was getting her pussy stuffed before you ever touched me!” said Lana. “But I have to go. I’m going to miss you though.”

“You’ll only be gone what ... ten or twelve hours tops?” suggested Bob.

“Yeah” she sighed. “But that’s a long time to be gone from ... you.” she blushed as he grinned and tweaked her nipple through her halter top. He was about to kiss her and slide his hand into that halter top when the driveway bell rang and they had to stop to attend to a customer.

She knew she would get laid as soon as they went back to her house. She was damp all morning, as a result of both that knowledge and the teasing she was doing. Twice she thought about trying to get Bob to take her into the back office to scratch her itch, but each time a string of customers came in to get their gas for the weekend.

By five ‘til two she was so horny that she acted like what she thought a slut would act like. She brushed against Bob and said, in a low voice. “I need a prick and I need a prick soon.”

Bob had been hard all morning, the natural response to her displays and touches.

“If I don’t go home soon Buster will starve.”

Buster was his dog, who, by virtue of having a doggy door to go in and out of, and an automatic filling water bowl, was only ten pounds overweight because he had a regular route around the neighborhood and people fed him scraps of meat cuttings, or bones, routinely. One of his stops was at Lana’s house, so she knew Bob was teasing her now.

She stopped and turned around, coming up and touching him with her breasts. “If I don’t have your big, stiff prick buried in my pussy within ten minutes of you hanging up the ‘Closed’ sign of this station, I’m going to go find me some teenage boy who can go long enough to actually please me.” She did a hip bump, bouncing her pussy off his boner gently. “It’s my pussy you need to be worried about, not your dog.”

It took him twelve minutes to lock the door, get her in the car, get her home, verify that Mindy wasn’t in the house and get her clothing off. When, dressed only in panties, she watched him trying to get his pants off over his shoes, and she announced, for the second time, that ten minutes was up, he took her watch off, threw it across the room and pushed her on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.