Uncle Bob's Gas Station - Cover

Uncle Bob's Gas Station

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Bob hires his sister Lana to pump gas, there's a serious increase in business. She finds out pumping gas can lead to... getting pumped. Oh yes, and she's got a daughter too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Rough   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lana Masters approached her brother’s service station with some trepidation.

This was her first job, in actuality. She’d married young, when her boyfriend had knocked her up at age seventeen. The following ten years had been good, but then he’d been killed by a drunk driver leaving a bar. The life insurance had carried her and their daughter Mindy through for another four years, but then things began to get tight.

Lana and her brother had been close when they were younger ... closer than most brothers and sisters. Growing up in a rural environment, they had only each other to experiment with. In fact, it was Bob who had gotten her pregnant, in one sense.

They had practiced kissing, then they got into petting sessions and finally he had slipped his adolescent penis into her teen pussy, at which time she decided she wanted to do this a lot.

Bob always pulled out of her and spurted on her stomach, but when she went to visit her grandmother in the city and met a handsome young Marine named David ... well ... he didn’t pull out like her brother did.

She never would have spread her legs for that Marine if it hadn’t been for the hunger she developed in her pussy because her brother fucked her regularly. Of course when she got married, it wasn’t right to continue her sessions with Bob, so she quit doing that.

So when it became obvious she was going to have to become employed, she felt comfortable approaching her brother Bob to ask if he knew of anyone who might hire her. She didn’t really have any formal skills, though she was good with people and intelligent. To her surprise her bachelor brother had insisted that she come to work for him. The salary he offered would work for her, and while she didn’t understand a lot of what he said she’d be doing, she knew she could learn. Today was her first day.

She was still a young woman, and she looked even younger than her age. She was in good shape, having regained her figure after delivering Mindy. Except for her breasts, anyway. She’d breast fed Mindy, who was a lusty, hungry baby. Her demands had swollen Lana’s breasts, and they had never really gone back to their pre-birth size. They were heavy, and while they didn’t sag too much, they didn’t jut out unsupported like they had in her youth. She had grown up hating bras, and didn’t wear them unless she was forced to. She’d had to wear bras when she was breast feeding, but when she weaned Mindy and her breasts went dry she quit wearing them again.

Now that her boobs were beginning to pull down a little, she thought about starting up with the bras again, but hadn’t taken that step yet. She owned bras for special occasions, but rarely wore one. She found that, like today, a good halter top gave her plenty of support and left her mams free to wobble and move comfortably. It didn’t occur to her that this drove the men around her wild, as they watched her orbs jiggle and shake, or her nipples pop out through whatever she was wearing. Her slim waist swelled out into hips that had delivered one baby and were ready for another any time. She had let her long dark hair grow and she usually just gathered it in a long pony tail, or French braid. Her green eyes made her look like some wood nymph that had left her tree to join the human race. She left raging erections everywhere she went, and didn’t have the faintest idea what was happening.

She remembered sex, but had more or less put that away after her husband died. She was trying to raise a daughter in a rough world, and gave that her full attention.

Now Mindy was fifteen, with a good head on her shoulders. Lana hadn’t kept her away from boys, but didn’t let her get into situations where her hormones and natural urges might produce a repeat of her mother’s history. She had learned how to pleasure herself during her husband’s long deployments, and after he was gone, as the years went by she took care of things that way when she allowed herself to get horny at all.

So, as she approached her brother’s business and her new job, she had no idea that her life was about to change in ways she hadn’t thought about for a long time.

She smiled and waved at him when she went in. It was summer and he had told her to wear whatever she thought was comfortable. so she had on one of her many halter tops and a pair of short tight cargo shorts. Tennis shoes made her look almost like a teenager with her bouncy pony tail and smooth skin.

He put her to work pumping gas at the full service island, where she could use her considerable people skills and suggest that tires were beginning to look a little thin, or it sounded like the motor was running a little rough, or mention the fact that those windshield wipers looked like they were streaking.

They couldn’t know it then, but in the next two weeks his business inside the garage part of the shop would quadruple. Women trusted her to recommend things that were actually needed, and men just wanted her to bend over and talk to them through the window of the car.

Of course Bob pretty well figured this might happen. When she had come to him about needing work it came to him in a flash that having a good looking woman out at the pumps could be a very valuable thing. He wasn’t sexist or anything, and didn’t plan on “using” her, but he knew his customers and he knew his sister, and he thought they were a good fit for each other.

The other reason he wanted her around was because he was still in love with her.

She had been his first love, and when she got pregnant and went off with that Marine it almost killed him. He’d kept a stiff upper lip, and spent what time he could with her, but she was a happily married woman who didn’t need him any more and he’d felt empty.

He’d tried to have relationships with other women, and had actually met some he thought might work out. But they never did. That was why he was still a bachelor. He watched her now as she smiled at the customers.

A few of the women threw her frosty looks, but most liked her. All the men spent WAY more time at the station than they would have otherwise and he sold quite a few snacks and drinks as a result. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on.

She was beautiful.

He felt the familiar ache in his loins as he admired her butt when she bent over and the way her breasts swayed when she walked. She’d never given even a single hint that she wanted to take up their relationship where it had left off, and he assumed those days were in the past. Maybe she was even ashamed of them. Most women would be.

He sighed and went to the back office where he closed the door, hauled out his cock, and beat off.

It was evidence of his passion for her that he produced five long streams of spunk in less than two minutes just thinking back on how she looked. He tried to catch it all in a tissue, but he missed completely with one stream, and the tissue was overloaded when he got done and it was all over his hand, dripping to the floor. He heard a customer come in the front and hurriedly tossed the tissue and another one he used to wipe off his hands into the trash. Then, pasting a smile on his face, he went out to sell a battery.

By the end of the day Lana was tired, but she was also elated. She loved her job. She got to talk to all kinds of people, lots of whom she knew anyway and could chat with about family and the world in general. And she met fascinating strangers. And, she’d begun to realize what was in the eyes of most of the men she dealt with. There was a hunger there, in their eyes, and those eyes roamed all over her body.

At first she was a little put off by it, but when almost all the men did it she admitted that maybe it was because she was attractive. Her husband had raved about how beautiful she was, but she attributed that to husbandly sucking up. During a lull in business, as she reflected on it, she suddenly recognized herself as a woman again. She was comfortable with the concept of being a wife and a mother, but ... woman? It had been a long time.

She was suddenly faced with lots of options she hadn’t even thought about for over a decade. The only customer there right then was talking to her brother, so she went into the office, where there was a refrigerator, and got herself a Coke. She sat down to rest her feet and took a swig. Her eyes fell to the floor and she saw a streak of something white.

It almost looked like ... but that couldn’t be. How could semen get on the floor? Only Bob had been in here. In a moment of clarity she went to the trash can and found the tissue Bob had soaked. She sniffed it and knew immediately it was her brother’s. She remembered that smell. Looking at the tissue she had a moment of deja vu as she remembered swabbing his spunk off her belly with tissues many a time. She felt a tremor in her stomach, but before she could fully process the information the driveway bell rang twice and she went out to pump more gas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.